The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2014, 01:49 PM

sexyactionnick is on a distinguished road
Reconnecting with Dad -- part 4

My original plan was to take my father?s drug course and become huge. I had never desired to be huge ? truly, I preferred having my ass pounded by huge men ? but a lifetime of his abuse formulated a crazy plan in my mind. This fury was powerful enough to scare his doctor into illegally prescribing me his drugs, risking his entire career to stop my father?s muscular carnage.

My plan got as far as the parking garage.

I stood in the spot where I had parked my car, on the roof of the parking garage. The pit of my stomach dropped, I knew something was wrong. A deep chuckle turned me around. My father stood at the edge of the roof, holding my car over his head. His insanely wide shoulders and huge armspan let him clamp one massive paw on either side of the frame. His lats flared out from his back, stretching out of his redneck muscle shirt. His triceps and forearms screamed, the thick bodies of muscle forcing his veins tightly against his skin.

Despite my anger, despite the burning pain in my rear from his last vicious fucking, I swooned at the sight of his insane muscles engorged like that, deadlifting 1.5 tons over his head. Slowly he turned around ? he was incredibly massive, but the car weighed about eight times what he did ? and threw it over the side of the parking garage. I heard the glass shatter and the side panels crumble, as cars on the street screeched to a halt and people screamed.

He strutted over to me, his thick cock growing tumescent against his legs, stretched into tight relief by his cutoff shorts. Drenched in sweat, his masculine odor invaded my head and filled me with lust. My asshole ached to be abused again. My fury, which had consumed my thoughts just ten minutes prior, was now relegated to the little space in the back of my mind while my entire consciousness screamed to be dominated by this monster.

He reached out his big paws, sliding them around my chest before pulling me in for a hug. His thumbs just barely traced my nipples through my shirt, and I moaned like the whore that I am. He pulled me, holding me against his tight, bulging chest. He enveloped me until I couldn?t breathe. ?Why didn?t you tell your daddy that you were upset?? he muttered in his low bass voice. ?You can always talk to your daddy, you know that right??

What a child I had been! I should have talked him like a man, instead I ran away. My daddy was right. His hands scooped under my bottom and he lifted me up with one hand. His other hand, rough and beaten from lifting so many heavy things, traced the features of my face. His thumb touched my lips and then he pressed his mouth to mine. His stubble rubbed across my chin and his lips tasted like him, sweet with a hint of his salty musk.

He put me in the front seat of his car and got in himself. He unzipped his pants and pulled his huge dick out, and I knew to worship and suck his huge cock while he drove. ?Thanks for getting me another cycle of this juice, boy,? he said, rustling the plastic bag full of hormones that the doctor gave me.

I hummed something like a thank you, because I couldn?t say much with his cockhead straining my jaw. He patted my head and continued. ?I wanted that doctor to give me a double dose but he wouldn?t, said he would lose his license. I fucked his ass so hard he had to close down for a week to heal, but still he said no, that he wouldn?t be able to give me more at all if he gave that much to one person. So I figured I would send my little boy in to get another dose for me.?

He slid his right arm under my arm and flexed his forearm, veins popping to the surface. I temporarily abandoned his cock to worship his arm, feeling the stoneline muscle while licking the thick veins which wrapped around them. ?The amazing thing about this junk is that it stacks up. He said it surpresses myotannin or something, but obviously it takes away your body?s ability to limit it?s own muscle growth.

?Can you imagine how huge I?m going to get? I got this freaky, this fucking big on a single dose and now I?ve got my boy helping me double my supply. Can you imagine if I had forty inch biceps? It?d be like those stories faggots write on the internet but for real. A fucking hundred inch chest, sixty inch quads. Traps so big they went over my head? Jesus boy, I could actually get that fucking huge. Fuck that, I am going to get that huge!?

My father groaned as his dick exploded in my mouth. Like the expert daddyworshipping cocksucker that I am, I relaxed my throat and let every drop his huge orgasm slide down my throat, my hands squeezing up from the base to milk every last drop out of him. One hand wrapped around my waist, and I didn?t know why until we screeched to a halt. I picked my head up and saw we were parked on the side of the road.

He patted my hair. ?That was some good road head, boy. Man, just thinking about bulking up these muscles even more?I?m really gonna abuse your ass tonight.? Then his face changed to an inquisitive look, which looked odd on his thick caveman brow. ?If you show up in a few months and you aren?t big and muscular, that doctor is gonna know what?s up and he might not give you more junk. Dammit, I think I am gonna have to share some of this stash with you. Maybe if you show up just a little bulky, he?ll think there?s a problem and prescribe you even more??

I sucked him off to that thought all the way home.

-----

In two weeks, I?d put on twenty pounds of muscle with no increase in bodyfat. That was on one-third of the dose my father was taking, who continued to grow at a mind-boggling rate. My father wrapped one hand around my growing bicep and squeezed. ?You?re looking strong boy,? he said, and I beamed with pride on top of his cock. ?You?re finally starting to look like a real man.?

If ever he had any regrets about juicing me up, they were eradicated when the testosterone brought about horniness like I?d never experienced. He used to pound me until I begged him to stop, and now I couldn?t get enough, begging for more. My body had to grow stronger in order to handle his assault, he was too powerful for a normal man to handle.

I took medical leave from work and convinced our doctor to support my erroneous claim. I told the doctor I needed to focus on building muscle full-time to destroy my father, when really I had grown so horny that I couldn?t spend more than a few hours away from my monster daddy?s dick.

Near the end of our cycle, I weighed two-hundred thirty five pounds, completely cut. I had abs chiseled like diamonds and twenty-two inch biceps. Everytime I went out in public I wore the skimpiest tank top or muscle shirt I could find ? I drew stares wherever I went, except when I was with my father of course, who had grown at an even faster rate.

I went with him to his gym one day. We saw James and Howard and I chuckled to myself that I had ever mistaken something so powerfully erotic for abuse. Without that day, I wouldn?t have grown into the bodybuilder I had become, and I couldn?t spend all day worshipping my father?s titanic form.

?Look at what happened to your little bitch!? James whooped, checking me out in my muscle tank, lats flaring out the side, pushing my arms out. A flash of anger overtook me and I closed my hand around James? throat and lifted him in the air with one hand. The junk made me stronger than I looked, and I instinctively realized that my dad?s friends were on old fashioned, inferior ?roids.

?There?s only one man that gets to call me that,? I said, and threw James to the ground in front of my daddy. ?You want to help me abuse him??

My daddy chuckled. With one hand he picked up Howard, and forced the other man to begin worshipping his chest as he relaxed on an incline bench. ?Naw, you take care of it.?

For the next hour, I forced James to lift. The man could barely max out what my daddy?s excellent training let me do for reps. I bent him over a horse and gave him a bar stacked with weights to curl, then shoved my dick up his ass. ?Don?t stop,? I warned him.

In the mirror, I saw my dad casually discard Howard to the floor and lumber behind me. He unleashed his cock and put it inside me. In the mirror, my muscular silhouette overshadowed James, who struggled with the bar, while my frame was completely overtaken by my father, who had grown so tall and muscular that half his face was obscured by his enormous pecs.

I blew my first load inside James. I had barely finished filling him up when my daddy yanked me out, still on his dick, and put me on the ground right there in the middle of the gym. My cock remained hard, sliding between the deep valleys of his abs, my thick head nestling between his huge pecs, as he pounded my ass without mercy.

The juxtaposition of my total domination of James, and my father?s total domination of me, highlighted just how immensely powerful my dad truly was, how right I was to submit to his muscular glory. No man had ever been as powerful as him, and I was the luckiest boy on earth to get to serve him.

He was close to orgasm. I recognized every muscle tense and swell, as he moaned in this rhythmic pattern that was now a trigger for my own climax. I held on tight, trying to keep myself from coming even though his thick cock made that impossible. I whispered the words he wanted to hear, and he unleashed the most powerful orgasm he?d ever had, bigger than our first, bigger than the one in the car. It immediately filled me up and began spurting back out onto his legs, all over the gym floor.

The force of that caused me to blow, my spunk splattering up between our muscular chests, covering my face and the floor behind me in spunk, covering a few stray freeweights in my junk.

It seemed my father liked watching me dominate someone before he fucked me as well. I could feel that he loved me, but there was something new: he was actually proud of me now, proud that I had grown so big and vicious, that I could hold down a weakling faggot and fuck him good.

?Clean this up,? my father instructed to James and Howard. He picked me up off the floor and held me close. I nuzzled into his neck as James and Howard licked the come off the floor, quickly joined by the remaining employees and gym members who hadn?t left during the show.

Shortly after that, our supply of the junk began to run low. Soon, I was going to have to go back to the doctor and get another round, to keep our growth and our amazing muscle sex going. I was excited for our future of great sex, but nervous that our plan might not go as smoothly as we hoped?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to sexyactionnick For This Useful Post:
0mgj00h4x (January 5th, 2014), 2bored (January 5th, 2014), aiden831 (January 6th, 2014), atbkv (January 6th, 2014), BGrizzly (January 5th, 2014), Braun1 (January 5th, 2014), cellardoor (January 6th, 2014), ClaudeMarkus (January 6th, 2014), dickasauras (January 7th, 2014), duk2112 (January 6th, 2014), flange (January 9th, 2014), growinmuscl (January 5th, 2014), GTlifter (January 5th, 2014), helliot (January 6th, 2014), jim-wpb (January 6th, 2014), jussmi1514 (January 5th, 2014), littledude (January 6th, 2014), Mad Dog (January 6th, 2014), makurra (January 6th, 2014), mario2007 (January 6th, 2014), marki (January 6th, 2014), max1042 (January 6th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (January 5th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (January 5th, 2014), mlbjock (January 5th, 2014), msclbldr (January 6th, 2014), msclrough (January 7th, 2014), msman (January 5th, 2014), muscleboytom (January 8th, 2014), muscledupsmoker (January 5th, 2014), muscular (January 5th, 2014), navir (January 5th, 2014), nipcub (January 6th, 2014), noomnoom (January 6th, 2014), photoguy (January 5th, 2014), Reeza (January 5th, 2014), stringra1970 (January 10th, 2014), tcwd (January 5th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (January 5th, 2014), vga518 (January 5th, 2014), vlad (January 6th, 2014), wolfpunk (January 5th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 8th, 2014), Wynfrith (January 6th, 2014), xboy (January 5th, 2014), xenon (January 7th, 2014)
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2014, 01:53 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Thanks to continue this!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2014, 06:28 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Amazing new chapter! Can't wait to read what happens next and to see how big they get! Sneaky how you had the Dad love his son the whole time but manipulate him to get more formula. That was a interesting twist.

#4   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2014, 01:53 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Thanks buddy!! Truly appreciated. This storie is just amazing!!
  #5   Add to cellardoor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2014, 05:45 PM

cellardoor is on a distinguished road
Amazing as usual

Glad you continued this. So looking forward to what happens next. I love how evilly manipulative the dad is when it comes to getting even bigger.
  #6   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2014, 02:58 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Whew! That sure got me going!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bull For This Useful Post:
growinmuscl (January 8th, 2014), GTlifter (January 8th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options