The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to scarletic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2014, 06:49 AM
Akuma no Ai

scarletic is on a distinguished road
More Flour! - Chapter 8

I've finally managed to rewrite the first 7 chapters of the story to fix some of the English and story inconsistencies and I've changed some story elements so feel free to re-read in case you missed some old and new details. I appreciate the time and effort you people take to continue reading this even if it isn't perfectly written.

I would really appreciate criticisms and feedback!
---
Chapters 1-6
Chapter 7
---
CHAPTER 8 v.1

7:11pm
Tony and I walk into a very dark room, with glass shelves, loaded with beakers and flasks of brightly glowing liquids, covering the walls lighting the room. Tony and I continue walking in deeper trying not to bump into anything dangerous. At the center of the room, we see a couch set, with two armchairs to the sides and a coffee table with a box of papers on it. On one of the armchairs, we see Gaston, in his lab coat, legs crossed and glaring at us with shifty eyes. He must’ve been waiting long.

“You’re late!” he barks.

“Sorry, sorry.” I walk over to the armchair and take a seat and Tony jumps onto the couch.

Gaston pinches his face in irritation. “Ugh, so I understand you’d like to learn more about the flour, correct?” he asks. “Alec, take one of the papers on the table, it’ll explain everything to you.”

http://i.imgur.com/KgU14PW.jpg

I give the paper a good read and several questions develop in my head as I read it. “Are these the body types you told us about?” I ask.

“Yes they are. And if you’re wondering about the Anti-flour and the flour detection liquid, I’ve got some on the shelves so just ask if you want a sample.” Gaston replies.

“Hey, doc,” Tony interrupts. “Do you have anything to calm my little brother down? Make him more passive maybe? More submissive?”

Gaston shifts his attention to Tony and grins slyly. “Well, if you could give me a sperm sample by tonight, I’d be happy to make him submissive to you. There are some test tubes in the bathroom outside the lab, down the hall; you could use those.” Gaston says. “Just be careful not to use the one marked with a red sticker.”

“Great, I’ll be right back!” Tony yells, running out of the room—trying not to bump into any of the liquids on the walls.

Gaston sighs and shifts back to me. “So Alec, any questions?

“Yeah, what does it mean here when it says we can’t defecate and urinate? Do you mean we won’t shit and piss anymore?” I ask.

Gaston, annoyed, rubs his face at my idiocy. “I don’t fucking know. What does it say on the paper?”

“Oh.”

He drops his hand and slowly stands up from his seat. “It’s alright, now just stay in your seat, I’ll get the detection liquid and we’ll see which body type you’ve got.”

“A-a-alright.” I stammer. “Is it going to hurt?”

Gaston walks over to one of the shelves and takes out one of the flasks, filled with a clear, unnaturally glowing liquid. How is a clear liquid even glowing? “Don’t worry, it acts like water does. It’s like watercolour paint, it just spreads your body type’s color as it spreads on your skin and it lingers a bit.”

Gaston walks over to me and bends down and grabs my right forearm. Shit, his grip is too strong! “Don’t move too much now.” he says, pouring a few drops of the liquid on my arm.

The liquid begins to lose its clarity and become a murky, but extremely bright white color. “So I guess I’m immune, huh?” I ask.

Gaston brings his face closer to my arm and squints his eyes, analysing the liquid further. “Not quite, I can see shades of lavender in some spots. You grew taller right?” he asks, eyeing my forehead curiously.

“Uh, yeah, I just licked some flour off my finger and I grew around an inch.” I tell him, remembering how short my shirts have become.

Gaston puts on a face of shock. “What? No one’s supposed to grow that much from a pinch! These lavender spots must be eternal.” he explains. “Have you grown any more since then?” he asks curiously, grabbing my jaw and checking around my face.

“No, not since then.” I reply. “But why did I get taller? Aren’t I immune?”

Gaston slaps me across the face and glares angrily into my soul. “I told you, clinical trials weren’t approved so I wasn’t able to gather any more info other than the theoretical info I have on these papers. I’ll need to keep an eye on you.”

I rub my sore face in discomfort. “I’m not good with this science shit, sorry.”

Suddenly, the doors to the lounge swing open and I hear heavy footsteps coming closer to the lounge. A large figure emerges from the hallway and I see Tony striding over to Gaston and I with a test tube overflowing with what looks to be his cum.

Tony hands Gaston the test tube. “Here ya go, doc.” he says, smiling innocently.

“Great!” Gaston yells, as he stands back up and takes it in his right hand. He walks over to one of the shelves and takes out one of the smaller flasks and adds in the sample and mixes it a bit. The liquid inside the flask quickly turns into a fluid, clear liquid—almost like water.

Gaston eyes the liquid happily and hands it to Tony. “Here, have your brother drink this.” he says. “As long as you didn’t use the test tube with the red sticker, nothing out of the ordinary should happen.”

Tony quickly grabs the test tube and tosses it towards me, smashing it against the ground. A few pieces of glass stick to my shoes but I don’t mind it. Tony takes the flask and thanks the doctor.

“Oh, no need to thank me. Now allow me to record your body type.”

7:28pm
After Gaston takes Tony’s body type, the three of us leave the lounge after Gaston decides to lead us further down the hallway to show us something important but without giving us any details.

“I can’t believe I’m permanent and an OJ! Now I get to be big forever!” Tony cheers, throwing his massive arms into the air. “Big Tony! Woo!”

“So Gaston, what do you plan on showing us anyway?” I ask curiously.

Gaston sighs and drops his head. “My son.” he moans gravely.

7:41pm
We reach a small, dark, storage-like room filled with large boxes and a large, misty, glass window on one wall. Beneath the window are several control panels with numerous bright red buttons.

“We’re here.” Gaston groans. “Just look out the window.”

Tony and I look out the window and what we see sends chills down our backs: A gigantic, naked man, nearly 10 times bigger than Tony, lies on the ground, almost 10 storeys below. Tony and I pause there in fear. The giant seems to be unconscious and is being injected with a yellow liquid through several giant pipes leading into his mouth and several man-made holes. I look up at his face and he doesn’t even look a year over 20: shoulder-length messy dark brown hair, attractive features, and a slightly long face; but the muscle and size of the man are absolutely fictional.

Tony shivers a bit, folding his arms and clutching his sides. “Doc, do you have anything I could wear? I’m feeling a bit naked right now.”

Gaston giggles silently, making a half-smile, and walks over to some boxes in the far end of the room and begins digging around. “I’ve got some of Toby’s old clothes. I’ll let you keep them if you want, they may be a bit big on you though.” he says, handing Tony a large gray denim, sleeveless shirt with a red and white stripe running down one side. “Here, this was his favourite shirt.”

Tony easily puts it on and it drapes over his pecs, barely highlighting anything. “It’s a bit big on me.” he mumbles.

Gaston tosses a large pair of white boxers at Tony. “Put that on.”

Tony struggles to put it on but gets it on eventually. He stretches his legs and the boxers’ hems ride up his veiny thighs, highlighting every detail of his third arm.

“Now this is too tight.” Tony complains, stretching the fabric with his hands.

Gaston groans and throws a large pair of black sandals at Tony’s face. “Don’t you fucking complain, you little shit.”

Tony catches the sandals in his hands and faces Gaston with an enraged look. “Who you callin’ little?” he asks angrily, shouting almost and breathing heavily.

I rush over to Tony’s side and I tug on his hand. “Tony, calm down.”

Tony looks down at me and smiles again in embarrassment. He takes a deep breath and calms down. “Sorry bro, I got carried away.”

“You bet your fucking ass you did!” Gaston exclaims jokingly. “Now don’t you go overdosing on the flour like my son did or you’ll end up the same as him.”

“What’s the yellow stuff anyway?” I ask.

“It’s anti-flour; it’s supposed to cancel any and all growth in the body—even if you’re permanent.”

“What the fuck?” Tony complains with a disgusted look in his face, scrunching his nose. “What’s the point of calling it the Permanent body type if it isn’t even permanent?”

Gaston furrows his eyebrows and rubs his face with his palm. “It was called Permanent because the effects—if not altered by anti-flour—would last forever.”

“So you’re shrinking your son back to normal? Is that it?” I ask.

Gaston frowns and watches his son over the window pitifully. “Yes, but if he were to go macro again, I wouldn’t know what to do. I don’t have an infinite supply of anti-flour here so I plan on dosing him with some extreme-submission liquid when he wakes up. That’s why I asked you not to use the test tube with the red sticker. That specific test tube was heavily coated in the submission liquid and I was leaving it out to dry.”

I take one last look at Toby before I decide it’s time to leave. “Tony, let’s go home.”

Tony looks down at me with a worried look and a slight smile. “I was thinking of the same thing.” he says. “I’ll be in the van with this flask waiting for you.” he continues before leaving out of the dark room and into the hallway.

I take a few steps towards the door before Gaston calls out to me. “Wait, Alec.”

I turn around to face him and I see him with a worried look on his face and two small flasks of a yellow liquid and a clear liquid in his hands. “Here’re small samples of the anti-flour and detection liquid. Keep them safe.”

I give my thanks and take the liquid from his hands. “Could I have your contact number?” I ask.

9:41pm
We finally get back to the house and Tony quickly makes his way up the stairs to the 2nd floor of the house with flask in hand.

As soon as I get inside the house, I reach down to take my shoes off when I notice a soggy, red sticker stuck to the side of my shoe. “What’s this?”

Last edited by scarletic; January 26th, 2014 at 01:17 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scarletic For This Useful Post:
atbkv (January 29th, 2014), Hanugumo (January 26th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (January 26th, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 26th, 2014), MM80 (February 15th, 2014), rogsats (January 28th, 2014), vga518 (January 26th, 2014)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2014, 07:27 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Welcome Back! And UGH I knew Tony was an Idiot and a jerk!! Now I want to know what happens next even more!

The Following User Says Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
scarletic (January 26th, 2014)
  #3   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2014, 09:52 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Wow. That was a lot to take in.

I love the elaborate detail you've created around the flour (nice JPEG, BTW). I suspect some readers would rather skip the complexity, but don't let that deter you. Besides, I think that realistically, nothing in real-life is straight-forward/slam-dunk anyway. Hell, check out all the cautions on simple vitamins! Besides, I'm an Engineer, so I really get off on techy-things.

I haven't seen so much complexity and variations to a plot device since the infamous "Sugar Packets"! I'm sure most of the forum readers have read at least one version of that terrific series of stories. The Professor though, is a bit eccentric, and a bit gruff. He kind of reminds me of Arthur Conan Doyle's Professor Challenger. At this point about 85% of the forum readers stare blankly at this post. Prof Challenger was a very eccentric genius character created by the same author who wrote the classic Sherlock Holmes stories. The most famous story featuring him was the original "Lost World" story about discovering an isolated plateau in Africa (I think) that still had live dinosaurs roaming about. Anyway, he's worth a Google.

Back to the flour, I sure as hell would hope that at the very least, I'm "Body Type P" (Yellow), and the Macro in me impishly dares me to be "Body Type E" (Purple)!

I was a little confused about "Side Effect B". Thought it seemed clear, until Alec pointedly asked the Prof about having to ever eliminate or defecate again, and he kinda shrugged over the question. So which is it? Yes? No? You might want to tidy that up, unless the vagueness of the answer is a plot point.

Also, much ado and big hullabaloo over the red-marked vial. But when the Prof finally explained it, again.. the wording wasn't very clear - is it contaminated with some sort of Macro Growth contamination, Anti-flour fluid, or Submissive-inducing fluid? You may also want to tidy that up a little, so we understand the potential threat, there. We get it's on Alec's shoes (or socks/feet), but which fluid is it?

Beyond these small literary fixes, the story is fascinating as hell, and has a lot of potential. Plus, it's just plain fun!

I especially like the fact that someone in Alec's household can potentially outgrow a house - given time, maybe even an office building!

Thanks for the story so far, and please keep it coming!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
scarletic (January 26th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options