The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2014, 11:09 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Overgrown Part 2

Comments and feedback appreciated!

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=69465

Overgrown Part 2

I couldn't figure out where I was as I found myself in the bed I remember having sex in. Oddly, I was completely clothed and dry, even though I swore the giant in my dream had soaked me completely in his cum. I sat in the bed and massaged my jaw. There had been no sign it was stressed even though I was sure it was on the verge of being ripped wide open to give passage to the cock of the monster man.
I didn't get any time to guage what was real and what wasn't as the telephone next to my bed ran off of its hook. I didn't hesitate to pick up with one hand and scratched my blonde hair with the other. A voice that I could only assume was hotel management came through in an average volume and tone.
" Sir, I hope you remember your appointment at 5 PM."
My eyes went wide as I checked my watch. I was almost late! I jumped out of the soft bed and landed on the floor, putting on my glasses, grabbing my phone, and setting my wallet into my back pocket before sprinting for the door. I didn't even notice that everything in the room was seemingly untouched. Everything was in perfect condition and nothing had been moved that I hadn't moved myself. Everything except for the fact that my luggage was inside my room; not OUTSIDE where I had dropped it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 5:10 PM before I made it to the Soto mansion in a taxi. It was a large building with many windows, low lit walls and dark bricks. I cringed at the sure death I was going to get for being so late to the meeting I'd been told to be early for. I paid the cab driver and flew out, moving at top speed to the front door of the mansion. The guards only scoffed at me as they opened the door to let me breeze by. They know I'm into some deep shit, I guessed as I jogged down the hall and came to a large door. The two large bodyguards at the door only looked down also and, without fear, let me through without a care. Weren't they afraid my briefcase had a gun in it, I wondered as I slipped through.

The room I found myself in was dark, making me unable to tell how big it was. Two large pillars were at the door and seemed to be the only things in existence. I walked forward but stopped when my foot hit something metal that clinked on the ground on the ground like...... chains. I dared to move further into the darkness calling out the name of the mafia boss I'd been paid to meet.

" Mr. Salvo?!" I called off into the dark as I tried to reach out and grab something. In the process, my hand hit something hard and wooden, making me jump in pain before nursing my bruised hand. I heard a chuckle nearby that seemed to be close yet high from where I was. It was then that a light came on and I could finally make out something. In front of me was a chair made of expensive looking wood. It had little curves and designs in it as though an artist had carved it. I walked around it in confusion.

" Mr. Salvo, do you want me to sit in this chair, sir?" I asked in a shaky voice. No response.

I looked back to the chair with a hesitant look but didn't take too long to sit in the chair, expecting metal cuffs to come out and tie my hands and legs to the well decorated seat. Lucky me, that didn't happen. What DID happen was another light came on. This one was dim but it was enough for me to make out a massive desk taller than I was sitting down that was like a pool table but taller and had a comparatively tiny desk lamp on top. That was when I saw him.

Beyond the desk, there was a king sized desk chair. A chair so big I could have gotten myself lost in it. It was directed away from me but loomed over my tiny stature like the tallest pillar. I was so afraid, I almost ran out of my seat when a voice came and shook my chest with its powerful bass.

" Mr. Langston"

I was frozen by the powerful call but I built the courage to respond. " Yes, sir?" I tried to say.

A powerful chuckle came from the opposite side of the chair. It shook me and, if I didn't know better, the floor as the largest man I'd ever bared witness to turned in the chair and faced me, his face still invisible. His missing appearance wasn’t enough to make me fear the giant man looking down at me any less.

In the dim light, I could make out massive features that seemed to fill my vision. Arms the size of keg barrels branched out from an extra large, refigerator sized torso. This torso was so big, I could easily make out bare skin and white wife beater. He was stretching the flimsy shirt wide as he sat in his monstrous seat. I put my hands in my lap as I tried to not entice rage in this powerful salt and pepper haired beast with my quickly expanding boner. This man was a giant of giants. If he were to stand, I dared to imagine him being no less than 8 feet tall! He sat in his seat like a king in his throne with his arms resting against his chair's arms and his lats. Shoulders that looked like they could balance flower pots on them, connected the two bulging arms to a pair of traps that looked like mountains in the dark. I couldn't make out the giant's face but I could see a dimpled smile and big white teeth surrounded by the furriest black and silver beard
I'd ever seen.
Within his straining and thinning wife beater, I could make out a bear tattoo wider than my face on his meaty left pec that bulged and puffed with every breath the big man made. His pecs stuck out far like two square, well defined pillows that were capped with two thick, wide nipples that could have outmatched quarters. I dared to look lower and was reward with the top of what looked like a roid gut large enough for me to sleep on that was straining the wife beater to the point that I could make out his navel pulling in the fabric. For a such a big desk to be unable to hide the big man's gut, he had to be gigantic!

That assumption was confirmed as the big giant stood and his stomach came into full view, seeming to hover dangerously close to the desk top as it stuck out from his body. " Sir? Fuck that! Just call me Daddy!" he roared down to me in a powerful voice. I was leaking pre quickly and a wet spot was growing on my pants as I tried to hide my arousal. From here, I felt like he had only said a few words to me and already, I was his. He was only the desk's thickness away from but I could still spell a scent from him that smelled like pure testosterone. It pulled me into him for some reason, making my desire to please him that much great.
" Yes, Mr. Salvo!" I tried to say with some form of strength.

I couldn't see his eyes but I could tell from the grin on his face that he was looking down at me with an unsurprised look. "I'll get you to call me Daddy one way or the other, little guy" he said down to me with authority. I didn't dare question his prediction as I fought my cock for control and tried to be as obedient as possible. That's when I saw the large head of the man look up at the ceiling, my eyes catching a glint of the most beautiful eyes in the dark. "Why is this damn light so dark" he roared as bent way down and pressed a button beneath his desk.
In a flash, the lights were on in full volume and I could make out the room. The room itself was very well furnished. Animal heads decorated the walls with horrified faces, clearly terrified from some humongous attacker killing them. A fish tank was off in the distance of the spacious room with little fish playing inside. Furniture of large size made me feel as though I had shrunken down into some kind of tinier man than I was before. It was only when I had my eyes fully dilated that I could make out the man who'd spoken to me in the dark.

I had to look WAY up to make out his face but I was rewarded on the trip up. The wife beater I'd seen wasn't just straining to contain him, there were holes as though he'd worn it many times but just slowly outgrew it. His gut was like another moon to me as it blocked some of the light meant to fall onto me. His two pecs were bigger than I'd seen before, seeming to lay on the giant's stomach with silvery hair all over them. I went further up and I was blessed with a gift from the heavens.

The man's face was aged but in the most perfect way. His dark eyes showed wisdom and seemed to be fatherly yet dominating as they looked down to observe me. His big strong nose was the perfect center piece for his tanned face. He had familiar curled lips that I felt like I'd seen somewhere but had no time to reflect on when my eyes moved over what had to be the most beautiful bear beard I'd ever seen. I couldn't get that big bear smile out of my head as he gave he a hungry look.

"Let's see what you have to offer, short stuff" said the massive man, turning as he swung two of the biggest and thickest thighs around each other to get around his desk. I was in pain from fighting with my zipper when the giant's legs were revealed to me. The big man's legs were revolving around each other because they were both as thick as redwoods. Each leg was perfectly full yet defined as if there was a maximum capacity of muscle inside each one. I could imagine hiding in one at their sizes. The big man came and stood before me in nothing but a wife beater and a tight, straining pair of bulging briefs.
The strap of his waist band was torn and the fabric had small rips in certain parts were it was obvious he'd flexed too hard and his body part had been pumped a little too big. Daddy Salvo licked his thumb with a big, wide tongue and rubbed the sausage finger over his right nipple, making a kind of moan that vibrated in my ears.

" I hope you're ready to do pleasure before business, midget" he said down to me from over his gut. I was overwhelmed with his big gut hovering over my head. I dared to lift a hand up and felt the hardest gut ever. What was I doing? I was in the middle of a mafia business meeting in Florida alone with the biggest man in the world and I was falling right into his big, swollen, powerful arms?

I got up and moved my face over the big belly still hovering over me. I could only muster so many words.

"So,so...... big" I murmured into some of the big man's belly fur. I felt the giant's belly vibrate as he purred and moaned like a monstrous feline.

"Yeah, that's right, half pint...... Big Daddy is a big man" he said down to me. I could feel Daddy Salvo shift as he leaned on his desk, a creaking coming from the structure as it tried to hold up his several hundred pounds.

Daddy Salvo lifted me up and over his belly, getting a good look at me. " You're so tiny....... and still wearing clothes" he said as he took me in one hand like I was weightless. With a strong hand, he grabbed my shirt and pants, making sure I wasn't caught, and ripped them off like tissue paper. I was left in nothing but my boxers but Daddy Salvo didn't care. He spun faster than I thought something so large could spin and laid me roughly on his desk, standing over me like a tower.

He came down on me like an avalanche before moving his hairy face over my body, his face electrifying different parts of me. I was on edge as he used his big teeth to grab my waistband and pull it down. My cock made a tiny smacking noise as it was hard as stone, smacking Daddy Salvo in the nose and smacking my stomach. He roared with a laugh before leaning back down and taking my cock in his mouth. I was seeing stars as he pulled tricks only a vacuum would know on my cock.

I was like putty in his hands. Everybody part burned like primal fire. I could feel my balls tighten as I reached climax and, with insignificant force to such a powerful man, ejaculated into his mouth at full force. I jizzed for a full 30 seconds before I was finally done and flat on the massive desk, defeated and still wanting more with my painfully hard cock. Daddy Salvo licked his lips before slowly standing up.

" Mmmmmmm, you taste like honey, little bear" he said down to me. Suddenly, pops and tears could be heard coming from something as tall as the desk. It sounded like what happened when multiple rubber bands were ripped open. "I kinda like that name. Little bear. You want some too, little bear?" he asked down to me in the most powerful voice. I jumped up from where I sat and practically stopped in my tracks as I saw that Daddy Salvo wasn't the only giant in the room.

A bulge the size of a turkey was starting to swell and make itself heard from underneath the overhanging belly above it. I was almost afraid of it as it seemed to be like a child's arm on cantaloupes and yet was still getting bigger. Because of the muscle belly above it, the monster erection was starting to feel the weight of Daddy Salvo and began to stick directly forward towards me. I was frozen as the beast came towards me as if it were trying to gather whether it's prey would try to run.

"Don't be scared, little bear. He's nice and friendly when you pet him" Daddy Salvo reassured me as the cock stopped swelling towards me and began to bounced as if it wanted me to worship it. I couldn't resist touching the head and feeling its hardness push back on me like all of Daddy Salvo's other muscles. "Go ahead, get a little honey for yourself" Daddy Salvo's voice boomed down to me. I accepted the command as I slowly leaned forward to get a look at the menacing rod. His cock was so big it looked like you could place it on a horse and it would be right at home. I couldn't get a hand around it as it's skin was stretched tight over the large phallus. Every small movement I made across it came with a purr from Daddy Salvo. His cock was hot to the touch and as hard as steel.

"Fuck, come get all the honey you want, little bear. There's enough for two." he said as he reached around his gut to grab his balls. Daddy Salvo's balls were beating like they were constantly producing cum and it showed as the two cantaloupes released pre down his shaft and out the inch long hole. I was too afraid to place my mouth over it from fear of my dream and there was no way something so large was going up my ass. I dared to lean in and kiss the slit and Daddy Salvo shivered like a large truck whose engine was trying to start. He looked down at me with handsome, wise face and nodded down to me to show approval.

At that sign, I built up enough courage to dive in and have at it with Daddy Salvo's cock. At the touch of my tongue, Daddy Salvo grunted and a small fire of pre came out, slapping my chin with force. I continued anyway with a reckless desire to please this giant as his cock fought with me like a possessed stallion. I could see Daddy Salvo's legs tense as they fought to keep him standing regardless of the pleasure. His manly brow was sweating and his body was starting to drip man, giving his skin a nice glowing in the light of the room. I actually had to brace myself as I felt a sudden pressure push my hands even further apart as Daddy reached climax.

My arms were starting to become sore as minutes collected into a full hour. Never had I imagined someone with such stamina but I could tell he was starting to lose his cool as Daddy Salvo's large balls pulled into his big legs, still pulsing. I actually had to make a double take as, for a second, they looked a little bigger than before. At first, I thought it was just the case of the blue balls and Daddy Salvo was just so horny he couldn't contain himself. I was so far from the actual truth. I felt a sudden shiver in my hands and gasped as it looked like Daddy's large piss slit had gotten a bit bigger.

Now that I looked around more closely, Daddy seemed a little higher than he was before. His cock was still in my hands as I rubbed away but it felt almost as if I was standing up straight. Of course,
I had been but not like this. Instead of it being at my stomach, it was now high enough to punch me in the chest. I was so distracted, I didn't see Daddy's pleasured face as he spread his big legs a little wider and his briefs made a loud tearing sound. "Fuck....it's coming.........packing it on like a champ........hope you like honey, little bear...... I'm about to...... ex.....EXPLODE!!"

I didn't see it coming as Daddy Salvo roared so loud it hurt my ears a little. I also didn't see a powerful jet of white man juice come firing at me like a fire hose. I was instantly bombarded with an endless supply of cum that seemed to hit me with more force I thought any man could create. My face was instantly covered and I could only see so much as I tried to shield my eyes from the onslaught. Cum splattered everywhere in the room but not as much as it splattered on the desk. I tried to catch some in my mouth but there was just so much that my mouth was full 4 times in a row before I decided to stop trying to swallow and just enjoy the hot shower. I dared to say it was the best taste I'd ever tasted in my life.

It seemed to go on for minutes on end but I held on as Daddy Salvo continued to unload all over me and his desk. He was like a manly torrent that had come to fire his supernatural juices
on me and bless me with his potent seed. " Fuck yeah! More, Daddy Salvo!" I screamed as I tried to talk through the hose. Daddy Salvo spoke through gritted teeth and several grunts with a stronger voice.
"Fuck, Little Bear! GRAAAH! It's--- FUCK!! It's Daddy!!!!!" he shouted as he grabbed his cock and aimed it at me with what strength he could muster.
My body was soaked in the giant's jizz but he wasn't done as he spread his legs wider. Suddenly, the force picked up and I felt my grip on the desk fading as his cum cannon became more powerful, I was helpless as his cock suddenly burst with even more force and sent me flying across the room to the opposing wall. Books from the book shelf behind me fell down and hit the ground before being covered in white cum. Even from far away, I could feel Daddy's power as he unloaded cum. I wasn't sure how much more I could handle as it seemed to go on forever.

When 5 minutes came, I was thankful it was over. When it was all said and done, I wiped the thick cum from my eyes to see Daddy Salvo 15 feet away. He was standing over his desk with a stupid yet hot grin his face that went from ear to hear. He was still breathing roughly but he started to cool down as his cock spat out small doses of cum. I looked over myself and was amazed at my new coat of paint. I could have been turned into a cum-snowman! I pulled myself from the slippery substance but instantly fell back into the warm cream, making several splashes in the reservoir of cum.
I had to wipe my eyes again but, this time, I saw that the giant who'd transformed me was standing over me like a skyscraper. Sitting on the floor, I couldn't tell if what I'd seen was really true and he had gotten bigger or he was just so big it was hard to make out size.

"You passed, little bear" Daddy said as he scratched his big left nut and let it bounce back, making a smacking sound as his big and heavy ball sack slapped his meaty thigh. I'd never seen so much man in one place and I wanted more but Daddy's face chaned to one of intense seriousness. "You've got the job, little bear" Daddy said with a smile as he grabbed me from the pool of cum he made with his big hands. At the moment he touched me, I knew he'd gotten bigger but couldn't figure how it was even possible.

Daddy went over to what looked like a big fancy chair with a stool in front and set me down in that stool. I braced for impact as, like a giant boulder falling, Daddy came down and landed his big, beautiful ass on top of the big chair, looking as if he was too big to be in it. He smiled and spread his legs wide as he sat, letting his balls hang over the seat of the chair and his cock hang over his left thigh.

I was still trying to figure out what he meant and why we'd just had sex but he had already started explaining before I could ask. "You’re probably wondering why I brought you here to Florida with
a scholarship and made you bring me some goods." he said to me as if he were reading my mind. He leaned down over his big belly as he said the next words. "You got the goods, right?"

At this, I nodded my head and ran on the cold tiled floor to the other opposite side of Daddy's massive desk, taking the brief case out of my chair. I had wondered why he'd asked me to bring what I brought but I thought, at the time, I wasn't supposed to get involved. I set the briefcase down in front of Daddy and opened it, revealing two syringes; one with white liquid and one with red liquid.
When I pulled one out, I was about to offer it to Daddy but stopped to look at him. He was just so big, bigger than he was before for sure and I couldn't figure out why. He seemed to fill the chair he was in to capacity and, everytime I concentrated, he looked slightly more uncontainable than the last time.

Daddy leaned down and grabbed the syringe with the white liquid with his gigantic hand, observing it up close. " So is this the one I ordered?" he asked down to me.

I had to clear my throat to speak. " Yes, sir----Daddy! That syringe your holding has been made to match your DNA and increase your hormone output 500%, as you ordered" I explained before pulling out the second syringe, this one with red liquid. " And this one is tailored to the second set of your DNA to cut your hormone output down by 500%".

I could see Daddy was smiling and that made my heart flutter as his handsome face looked down at me with approval. This gave me the courage to ask another question. "What's this for?"
At this, he stopped smiling and gave me the face of a man who was dead serious and more determined than any beast. Daddy stood up and handed me the syringe before walking around the stool and standing before his fireplace in the corner, the fiery light making his humongous, muscular body more intimidating than before. His ass and legs were perfect in the light, making every part of my body desire nothing more than to lick him up and down some more. I was pulled out of my fantasy as Daddy spoke.

"I feel as though my family is being turned on me" he said with a stern tone. " As a man, I'm confident that I will live and die a powerful man. Still, I feel as though, when I'm gone, the world will be taken over by my own. Every day, I know that the young of my family are siding with him as the older of them side with me. Each day, he runs and hides outside my presence, waiting for me to fail and give him a chance to take over the Salvo family. I can feel him trying to take me down and I fear he will if I leave him be."

I didn't dare try to interrupt Daddy's speech but I had to ask him. " Who?"

At this, Daddy lifted his arm and scratched a mass of hair that had to be his armpit. " My family has been under my bloodline for many centuries, given a special gift unlike any man has ever imagined" he said as he lowered his arm and turned to me, his shadowed body more menacing than before. "The gift of eternal growth. The power to grow to the extent of your human potential" he explained as he flexed an arm and I saw a vein move across the muscle mountain. Again, I was seeing. He was still larger than before, though only subtly.

"All among my bloodline have received this gift. All given the power to grow more powerful than any before him. Over the centuries, my bloodline has bided their power in wait for the day we could take over the world."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing but I believed what I was seeing. Daddy had definitely grown bigger and was seemed to slowly stopping. He chuckled as he saw my wide eyes in the fire light. "
Of course, I don't believe in the shit my family says so I did further research. There is an imbalance in the Salvo gene pool that makes Salvo men of the bloodline to grow uncontrollably when their hormones are excited. Of course, we Salvo men are born big and grow big as you can see" he said as he began to rub his belly. "Still, after the age of 21, we can grow as much as we want as long as we are willing to fuck for it." he said as I saw his cock start to re-lengthen. "I've had 30 years to enjoy the sex every man or woman has given me without fear of sickness or disease. But now, I have reached the time where I want nothing more than to have every man and woman on the planet. Doctors say my hormones might be so high that they're affecting my thinking but, of course, I am perfectly aware and accepting of the idea to take over the world. That's where you come in." Daddy said before coming back to me and standing over me but standing far enough back that his big
gut only slightly limited his sight of me.

"You are the one who will make me king."

I felt my cock slap be in the abs as I felt more turned on by the second. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me but I was strangely excited at the prospect of serving this giant. Nothing had
to make sense in this world as long as I served him. That thought is what made me think further. " But, why would you need the second syringe?" I asked.

He looked down at me with a look and scratched his head, pushing his well trimmed hair cut back when he was done. " There is one man who is just powerful enough to grow bigger and stronger than me without the need for the syringe. He has only grown several times but, as we speak, he continues to grow more and more powerful at an uncontrollable speed. I think that, if left unchecked, he could overthrow me and become too powerful to defeat. It has taken me years to reach this size and already, a month after his birthday, he is growing like a week on steroid filled Plant Grow." As Daddy explained this, he appeared filled with rage and fury, his eyes beastly with aggression. I cowered in fear but still asked the final question. "Who is that?" I asked from behind the stool I was crouched behind.

Daddy looked back to the fire, his big legs making the ground beneath me quake a little bit with each step he used to turn his body. He stared there for a moment, seeming in thought, before he spoke up.

"My son, Marco Salvo."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 31st, 2014), atbkv (January 31st, 2014), bearium (January 31st, 2014), BGrizzly (February 1st, 2014), Braun1 (January 31st, 2014), ClaudeMarkus (January 30th, 2014), cowboybear (February 4th, 2014), dago12582 (January 31st, 2014), dartagnan (February 2nd, 2014), Hanugumo (January 31st, 2014), hardmuscl4life (January 31st, 2014), henhu (February 2nd, 2014), hn6huS (January 31st, 2014), iceman75 (January 31st, 2014), iluvmassivemusl (January 30th, 2014), jcb60970 (February 1st, 2014), jobber333 (January 31st, 2014), Lukullus (January 31st, 2014), msman (January 31st, 2014), musclegrowthdm (February 1st, 2014), Neonando (February 20th, 2014), nnnrg (February 2nd, 2014), ostrogoth1 (February 11th, 2014), ploder4 (January 31st, 2014), renbear (February 1st, 2014), rogsats (February 1st, 2014), sexiscriptor (January 31st, 2014), sp00ner4 (January 31st, 2014), strike01 (February 1st, 2014), Tomoshiraga (January 31st, 2014), vlad (January 31st, 2014), weaknobody (January 31st, 2014), worshipper (April 2nd, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 31st, 2014), Wynfrith (April 11th, 2014)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2014, 01:52 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Man, if that's how big, strong, and muscular Daddy Salvo is, I cannot wait to see Marco!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2014, 04:49 AM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
Man, if that's how big, strong, and muscular Daddy Salvo is, I cannot wait to see Marco!
I think we already saw him.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stoneman For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (February 2nd, 2014)
  #4   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2014, 10:50 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
Oh yeah, wanna have such a big massive giant muscle daddy!
Wanna get covered in his cum tsunami!!!

Maybe Marco is even bigger, hairer and has even more cum stores up in his balls than his daddy!!!

Keep writing please, such an awesome story!!!
  #5   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2014, 06:30 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Love the gut

Love the description of the muscle gut & the competition.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options