The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Dellath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2014, 01:31 AM

Dellath is on a distinguished road
Question Anyone know of any good dating sites or something?

First things first I'm young(almost 20) I know i have a whole life ahead blah blah blah... BUUUUTTT I have never had a boyfriend, and I am looking. Although its really hard when I work crazy hours some days, and on days i am not I have to help out the family... I am actually quite lonely sometimes. If anyone knows of any decent gay dating sites please let me know, thanks! also any other places to actually meet people would be good too i live in AZ(unfortunately).

p.s. I'm not even sure this is the right area to post this, but I have been a long time lurker on another account and i don't have a clue about where to post stuff thanks.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleMesmerize's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2014, 12:58 AM
Muscle Mesmerizer

MuscleMesmerize is on a distinguished road
avoid paying for any dating sites, there are enough free sites and apps, some better than others but might as well put profiles where you can - apps include mister, scruff, grindr, growlr, sites include pof.com, adam4adam, manhunt, gay.com, if you're into fetishes there's stuff like recon.

It's a bit hard to give you specific ones without having a better idea of what you are looking for with type. Are there any local clubs / alliances where guys meet that might be of interest to you?

But, you are right - you are young. I felt like you in my mid-20s, so lonely sometimes, but I found stuff to make me feel fulfilled, and I would recommend the same to you. You're on a muscle site, go work out and build that body. Okay haven't seen pics, maybe you're already a stud, but if you couldn't tell from this site, a lot of guys here love a guy with some nice lean or thick muscle And profiles with pictures net a faster response

Focus on other goals too with work/school, as well as enjoying time with family and the friends you do have. Or get a pet, someone to keep you company.
  #3   Add to musclejizz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2014, 08:54 AM

musclejizz is on a distinguished road
Watch out for some of those sites though. I know adam4adam (which I've used) is mostly for guys who just want a quick hookup...not only that but if you think about it, it runs a pretty high risk of catching an STD from one of them (even if they say "no, i'm clean). Try something like gay.com, okcupid (i met my guy there), hell....try out match.com too. Good luck!
  #4   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2014, 09:02 AM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
Hey, I met my guy on OKCupid, too...5 and a half years later we're still going strong.

I want to second the advice if there are any alliance-type groups or social groups, gay sports teams, gay hobby groups, etc in your area...especially at your age you stand to benefit a lot from meeting people in real life and having fun even if it doesn't turn into romance (but I promise you it will anyway).
  #5   Add to MuscleMesmerize's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2014, 10:19 PM
Muscle Mesmerizer

MuscleMesmerize is on a distinguished road
Some of the more mainstream ones like match & okcupid didn't work well for me when I was in rural Iowa, though perhaps I just haven't tried them recently enough, nor have I tried yet in LA area

I did forget a couple that might be of more appeal to members of this site though, such as realjock.com and bigmuscle.com (or their brother site bigmusclebears.com ). Am sure there are others I'm forgetting or haven't heard of.
  #6   Add to 19musclefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2014, 05:33 AM

19musclefan is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure how popular Planetromeo is among English native speakers, but it's another site you can have a look at if you're curious. Free (apart from XXX photos, that can be seen in private messages) and pretty good imo.
  #7   Add to Dellath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2014, 10:15 AM

Dellath is on a distinguished road
Talking Wow thanks everyone!

Wow i did not expect so many people to respond. but let me be more specific WITH OUT posting pictures xD.
I am about 5'10"
i am a white male.
I have dont have that much muscle on me and i'm verrry skinny for how i eat( i eat waaaay to much junk food for my own good but i worry it off anyways xD)
i guess u could say i am hairy but not too bad but i'm like 75 percent short Russian xD
i am looking for a long time relationship not a one time hook up not my thing, i guess ima gooey romantic guy lol.
I don't really care for looks as long as they are not overly out of shape(basically the nicer term for you better not be obese ;P)
if you hadn't noticed yet i have a good(but crude at times) sense of humor xD
if you cant take a joke WE WILL NOT GET ALONG AT ALL MMK?

that is all i can think of that i want to share at least for now xD thanks again guys i really appreciate the feedback!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options