The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Goggletan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2014, 09:57 AM

Goggletan is on a distinguished road
The Right Uniform

This one is inspired by gideon's recent story "Be nice to your kid brother" (Go read it!!!) Which in turn was inspired from one of my very short stories which i published many months ago. Hope you guys like it

Hi. My name is Andy.

Are you jealous of me?

Do you wish you had my looks? My perfect teeth? My rippling muscles? My height. My dirty blond hair? My clear tan skin?

Or are you secretly laughing at me?

Because I?m currently on my knees? Because my eyes are facing the dirty ground. Because sweat is dripping of my hair. Because I?m completely subjected to verbal humiliation and abuse by my officer.

Because I?m nothing more than a lowly recruit....

I look at him. Officer Trey, a soldier with a rank comparable of a God to that of a mortal.

Though in no way does he look like a god. A head shorter than me, a smaller body and a much smaller frame. Fit but yet skinny he however looked every bit intimidating in the uniform. Gazing down at me from his dark aviator sunglasses only served to confirm every bit who truly was the dominant one in the room.

My biceps are almost tearing the sleeves of my shirt and my chest has caused stretch marks on all my uniforms. These hard earned muscles are however of no use. My sweat can merely drip down my handsome face, as it curls around my hard pecs and ozzes down these washboard abs. It makes its way slowly down and collects in my bellybutton and overflows into my sweaty sticky pants. Like ornamental rocks my hunky physique was a mere decoration. One word from my much smaller superior could send me flat on the ground.

"You think you're all muscled and big so you can disrespect me recruit?"

My eyes on the ground, I whimpered "nn....n...nn..n.noo...no..."

I felt his heavy boots suddenly on the top of my head. Its crushing weight made my head droop down so much that before I knew it I was on all fours.

"No, what? Monkey? Donkey? Birdie?" He snapped suddenly.

"n..n.n....no...noo sirrr......rr..."

"Get this straight you fucking piece of shit. I am your superior. Your officer. I command you. If I ask you to eat dirt, you jolly well do it. So you better address me properly or I'll make sure you do eat dirt"

His boots continued to crush my head down as my eyeballs looked up briefly. There he was tying his boot laces with a cocky grin. A drop of sweat hit my eyes before forcing them down on the ground again.

After a minute or so I finally felt the pressure of his boots start to life off. I breathed a sign of relieve with sweat still pouring out of my dirty blond hair.

"Recover recruit"

I got up slowly pushing myself up with my strong muscled arms. Gazing at him slowly I couldn't help but look away. How could someone so physically inferior and weak command so much authority and emit so much confidence?

"Hurry the fuck up loser or we'll be late. The conference is in a totally different camp. We need to be there early" He glanced at me with his chin up.

My eyes tried to connect with his but quickly looked away and my head simply noded.

"Y..eess....sirrr..."

We boarded the military truck with me as the driver. There was only two of us. So whatever manual labor or mechanical difficulties was left to me. The lowly ranked recruit. Hastily I started the engines and off we went.

The day was hot and dry, but much worst were the conditions in the truck itself. With the poor air conditioning and messy interior it was no surprise that Officer Trey requested we stop by a nearby river. We had travelled for more than half a day and even though we were expected to reach in an hour, my bossy officer decided we show was ourselves up just before reaching the camp.

The river was situated in an open valley. There was a town nearby that we had just passed and you could defiantly see the faint rooftops and church tower in the far distance. But eye-catching instead was the clear cool water which was tempting us to enter into with its calm rhythmic water sounds and splashes.

I stood at a corner and looked down at my own boots while officer Trey stripped down to his underwear. He hesitated for awhile before dropping his undies down to his ankles and finally off his body.

"You too bitch. I expect you to not embarrass me as a stinking fucktard recruit later"

"Y...y..esss sirrr..."

I followed suit and slowly took off my uniform. I stole a quick glance at Officer Trey and noticed how skinny he actually was. How the hell did he complete the tough physical exercises required for officers? The only hint of a confident personality was simply his mirror aviator shades still perched on his face.

Stark naked, both of us waded into the water. You can't imagine how refreshing it was. The clear water cooled my hot skin and drove me further into the water. For about five minutes I cleaned myself quickly and made sure my private parts were no longer sticky and sweaty.

"Get back and change up." Officer Trey suddenly snapped me out of my dreamy relaxing afternoon mini shower.

"You better be ready when I'm done" He continued

Looking down and watching the cool water pass under my obscenely huge cock I smiled to myself. I should be grateful that I got a little shower too.

Walking up to the pile of clothing I tried to look for my uniform. There was no problem finding my boots, socks, pants, top and belt. However I realized both Officer Trey and me had the same underwear! Turning back to look at my officer in the water I quickly turned back and simply grabbed one of the undies.

Putting them on quickly I heard water droplets and footsteps getting louder. Turning around I saw Officer Trey behind me with his typical cocky grin.

"All those muscles..... useless as the shit you are" He snorted as he put on the other pair of underwear.

I looked away in shame white patting my cock into the somewhat tighter underwear. I gazed at Officer Trey and scanned his small body.

What a weak pathetic body, I thought to myself. He's all bones and no muscle at all. Is he even a man?

I didn't know what gave me the courage but for the first time I felt confident enough to look at Officer Trey straight in the eye. I saw him looking back at me. But for some reason it was different. His face lacked the cocky grin. The confident eyes, and his posture seemed different.

He studied me for a moment before opening his mouth. "Err.... Hurry up..."

I noticed how he kept looking at my arms, how he studied every vein spiraling down my muscles. How he seemed to be comparing my arms and his. I hope he feels like a wimp. Maybe I should do something to speed that up.

I lifted my right arm pretending to comb my hair but in actual fact I was trying to flex my biceps. The wind blew my dirty blonde hair as I pushed every vein and muscle out from my bicep. As natural as I could I gazed back at my officer.

His facial features made him look alittle confused but the dark sunglasses still made him look like the intimidating officer he always was.

I snickered alittle as he tried to look away. Filling through the pile of clothes for his top Officer Trey grabbed his top and slowly put them on. The whole time he tried to briefly gaze at me while fastening his buttons.

Wasting no time as well I reached for the other top and put my arms through the sleeves. Buttoning the shirt felt uneasy. There was something strange. I moved my fingers around the chest area and felt an imprint that was not there before.

This isn't my top.

Looking down I was shocked to see an officer rank imprinted on the top I was wearing.

Quickly looking back at Trey he already knew he had taken the wrong uniform. And his mouth was already half open.

"Yea... we got the w...wrong top. Pass me mine?" He stuttered alittle.

I nodded and proceeded to redo my buttons "Alright here you g....." I paused for awhile. A hot sensation passed through my body. It filled me with so much energy and confidence. I could'nt explain what was happening. My blood was boiling and it was taking over me like a plague.

"No. We're gonna be late. We can change later"

He dejectedly looked down for awhile before reaching for his pants

"No." I snapped

"Since I'm wearing your top. I should wear your other clothes as well" I continued.

He backed off while I grabbed his pants and put them on. By the time my boots were on I was looking at the reflection of myself in the water in my full glory. I looked fucking sweet.

I stood straight up to my full height and looked down at that piece of shit.

"err....i.....i.think its.....we....weee..have to...g..goo...like noow...ww." That short fucker can't even speak properly now. Like what the fuck is wrong with him.

I swaggered to the truck and opened the passenger side of the door and got up quickly with my feet placed on the top with a cocky grin.

"I'm tired. Drive me bitch" I commanded

He shook his head slightly.

"b..b...but...b..but...but... I don't...I can't have...g..grease on m..my han..hands..." whimping like a little puppy. I almost broke into laughter.

"Whos wearing the officer rank and uniform now bitch?" I scoffed at him.

"b..b..b..b..b..but...but.....bUT I'M THE REAL OFFICER. I AM OFFICER TREY. AND YOU BETTER FUCKING RE..."

"FUCKING WHAT RECRUIT??!!!" I interrupted and promptly snatched the dark aviator shades off his face.

His last defense had been stripped of. He had no where to hide. And his eyes gave his emotions all away.

I slipped the mirrored shades on my own face and surged towards his. The strong front he tried to put up with and final push to retain his identity had failed. And his face begin to soften.

He looked at his own reflection in the mirrored shades i was wearing and saw his own eyes. His own emotions. And he saw fear.

"w..w...w.w...why d..d.did you take aw...aw...away m..m..my sun...sunglasses...i..its...its...mine.."

"Why the fuck do you even need it recruit?"

"i..i..ii.its...its...h...hot...hot...and i n..nneed.. to drive t..t..the t..t..truck..."

I gave him a smirk.

"Hot is it?"

I put my arms in the back of the truck and pulled out a shaver.

"Shave your head"

"b..b..b.but...but...i....." He was totally shaking.

"If I tell you to fucking eat dirt. you fucking eat dirt. If I ask you to shave your hair. You fucking do it"

For the next ten minutes he stood outside the truck. Gazing at his own reflection in the rear mirror as he shaved of the last of his identity as Officer Trey.

Just before i was done I came down the truck. I had to celebrate my victory.

"I..i...its...its......d...done..."

"DONE WHAT? MONKEY? DONKEY? FUCKING WHATS MY RANK RECRUIT?!"

"n...n.....n..no.....nooo....I....i...i'm.....i'm. ...the officer......I'm the officer!!!" I can't believe how much he was still trying to hang on to his identity

I unzipped my pants. And pulled out my raging cock. Too excited from all the action this lowly recruit was providing me, It couldn't help but get hard.

"No. You are Recruit Andy. And I'm Officer Trey. And you will do the fuck I say."

He gulped

"Suck it"

Still not budging I slapped his face with my dick and grabbed his head. Not giving him any chances I forced my cock down his throat. And boy did I feel good. The more he tried to resist the more his tongue was licking my cock head. Fucking his face hard he was powerless to stop me as my muscled arms stopped him from moving away.

Before long the sensation to explode was imminent.

"DRINK IT BITCH DRINK IT ALL YOU FUCKING BITCH"

And it came.

Ropes after ropes of cum exploded into his mouth as I roared my victory while he surrendered his previous identity by taking in my man protein juice by the load.

He fell soon after on the ground on all fours while i stoodd there with my head held high.

Lifting my left leg up I placed my heavy boots on his head and forced it down.

"Who the fuck am I?"

Trembling his weak hands his eyes slowly gazed up in pure humiliation.

"Y...y....y.ou...you...are....Officer Trey..........S...ss...sirrrr...."

The sunlight flashed over my dark sunglasses. We certainly are going to be late.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Goggletan For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (February 2nd, 2014), AmbientBob (February 10th, 2014), bikebot2100 (February 3rd, 2014), iceman75 (March 1st, 2014), jtchef (March 1st, 2014), mguy (February 2nd, 2014), ploder4 (March 1st, 2014), portamivia (March 1st, 2014), revolution2233 (February 2nd, 2014), rogsats (February 3rd, 2014), tattcub (March 2nd, 2014), zmack (February 7th, 2014)
  #2   Add to virtualtar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2014, 06:39 PM

virtualtar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to virtualtar
this story is amazing, there needs to be a part two. muscle showoff, challenges, PT and more humiliation. reaching the camp, all those that the officer had bullied in the past would have their revenge some way or another.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options