The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Bratt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2014, 04:52 PM

Bratt is on a distinguished road
Side Effects (part 2)

Hello there! I tried to post this yesterday but for some reason I couldn't.

Anyway here's part 2 of my story, hope you like it!

Link to part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68679

Chapter 2: Ethan

Ethan’s eyes couldn’t believe what they were staring at. The young doctor had to blink several times and convince himself that it was in fact true. The steroids did work!

“Well Owen I’m just astonished!” said finally.

Owen was shirtless, bouncing his pecs with a cocky grin on his face.
“Not bad for a test drug doc!” said the muscled guy. “So… any news about when can I get more of that? I feel like I can grow much more!”

“Pretty soon, I guess they’re sending another box next week. Are you done with your pills?”

“I’ll be tomorrow”

“Ok, I’ll see what I can do. In the meantime, tell me, have you taken any other pills this month?”

“No”

“Did you have any headaches, stomachaches, or any other kind of pain through the trial?”

“No I never had any problem like that… but there is something….”
“What is it?”

Owen hesitated for a moment but finally agreed to say it - “I feel funny… is like I’m horny all the time”

“Emmm… could you be a little more specific about that?”

“Yeah… I guess… recently I’ve been feeling my libido increase… a lot. I’m hard ALL THE TIME, and I really mean all the time”.

“Yes I can see that” - said Ethan watching his patient’s bulge grow bigger inside his pants.

“Oh! So sorry doc!” Owen tried to put down his manhood quickly but his efforts were in vane.

“It’s OK, I’m your doctor, remember I need to know this things. Did you have sexual relationships this month?”

“Yes… a lot”

“Can you give me a number?”

“Well…. Let’s see…” the jock started counting in his head.
“I don’t know… I’ve been fucking a different guy every night for the past two weeks, sometimes more than one. It’s not my fault I really don’t want to, but… It’s like I become someone else”.

“Tell me about that, Owen”

Owen explained that lately his main focuses were only two things: muscles and sex. It was all he could think about. When he was eating, he imagined his muscles growing from all the food he’d eaten (which was a LOT). When he walked he felt his legs working and growing. When he was working out he felt his muscles pumping and growing, which made him really horny. He was jerking off at least three times a day, and since he had such a hot body nobody refused to have sex with him. He’d fucked at least ten guys from his gym, sometimes he’d even fuck them in the gym’s showers. He didn’t care if anyone saw him!

“Once, I was fucking this really good looking guy there, and then came another guy to take a shower as well, and he saw us! He stared at us for a while and then decided to join us! It was so hot Doc!” Owen laughed.

Ethan was listening at this trying as hard as he could not to cum right there. He was so hot! His sex stories where making him so horny! But he needed to pay attention; every single thing that could be interpreted as a side effect needed to be reported to the Chinese Lab immediately.

He hoped the drug was safe; otherwise his whole plans would be ruined. He was the only doctor testing the drug outside China, and he was getting tons of money from this trial. At the beginning he had his doubts about experimenting with steroids, but this one was working so miraculously the he couldn’t believe it! Owen’d been responding so well to the drug! He was big before but now he was a freaking muscle moster! He’d gained more than 40 pounds in a month, and he was still gaining weight! He looked so hot with those titanic pecs fighting each other for more room in his chest. And his smell… what was that smell coming out of him? It was like the smell of his sweat, but there’s was something different about it…

“Doc, are you all right?” Owen asked.

Ethan realized he’d been quiet for several minutes while dreaming about his patient. As soon as he came back to Earth he went on with the interview.

“Sorry about that, I just remembered something… Well anyway, do you find this “sex thing” to be a problem, Owen?”

“No, not really, I mean, who can complain about sex, right?”

“You’re right, now if you don’t have anything else to say; shall we begging the physical examination?” – Finally!

“Help yourself Doc!”

Ethan started feeling Owen’s big pecs. They were so hard, and so big! His hand couldn’t hold one; he needed to use both of them! And that smell… that manly smell of his… It was too much for him. Fuck this! He thought to himself, and dove his face into those monster-pecs, licking his hard nipples and traveling his tongue up between his pecs.

“MMMHHMM!! Owen! Your muscles are soooo hottt!!” Ethan moaned.
“You like that? Bet you’re gonna love this!” said Owen, and surrounded the doctor’s head with his huge arms, pressing his face harder against his chest. The feeling of being trapped in a muscle cage was so overwhelming… Ethan kissed his pecs and licked them all over, while feeling those monstrous arms press his face even closer to the gap between those pecs. Then he moved his hands down to Owen’s eight pack and then to his pants and unzipped them; he needed to know how this drug had affected his dick.

His package seemed like a python clamming release from those underpants. It was so big Ethan thought it’d rip through the fabric any minute! He touched it and felt a warm sensation; it was all covered with cum. Owen couldn’t wait one more second, so he grabbed his underpants and destroyed them in one move, freeing his manhood at last. It was like a 10” long beer-can oozing precum. “Come on suck it!” said the muscled guy, then took Ethan’s head and made him suck his dick. At the beginning he struggled with his cock head which seemed it wouldn’t fit entirely in his mouth, but Owen was so strong he forced Ethan to take whole thing down.

“OHHH YEAAHH!!! LIKE THAT!! KEEP ON SUCKING IT!! MMMHHHMM!”

Ethan tried his best not to choke on that huge piece of meat. It was so big he thought it’d break his jaw anytime soon. He wanted to take a deep breath before taking more of that cock but Owen wouldn’t let his head go. Finally he erupted in his mouth.

“MMMMMMHH YESSSS!! OHHH TAKE IT!! TAKE IT ALL!!!”

Gallons of cum went past his throat, down to this stomach in a matter of seconds. Ethan tried his best to take it all but it was impossible. Suddenly he started panicking; it was too much! He wouldn’t be able to drink it all! He started choking! He needed to breathe but Owen was too busy cuming and worshiping his own muscles to pay attention to him!

“Yeaahh look at these babies!” said Owen checking on his free bicep. Touching it, feeling his own strength, licking his own muscles, he was intoxicated in his own self image; a muscle monster being worshiped by a hot man. Suddenly he decided to make a double bicep pose and Ethan saw his life come back as he freed himself and took a deep breath.

“Are you done?” asked Owen with a grin on his face “Cause I’m just getting started”. He took Ethan with his hands and removed all his clothes; then he placed him on the desk and started sucking his cock. Even his lips were strong! It felt like a vacuum trying to take all the cum inside his balls!

“OHHH GOOD!” screamed Ethan in ecstasy, the pleasure was too mucho for him to take. His balls were so swollen he felt the’d explode anytime soon! But he refused to cum. He wanted to take advantage of that muscled monster for a lil’ more. So he switched places with him and made Owen lay back. Ethan took his dick and put it right into the gap between Owen’s monster pecs, Owen responded by flexing them, increasing the blood flood in Ethan’s dick. Ethan starting rubbing his dick harder and harder, fucking those pecs with all his might. Soon his dick exploded like a volcano on Owen’s chest.

Owen let go of Ethan’s dick and went for his ass; fingering his hole to prepare it for the action. Even though they’d both cummed just a few minutes ago, they were horny enough to keep going. Ethan was really scared; “that monster is too big to fit inside me” he thought. But it was too late now!

“MMMMHH YESSS!!” screamed Owen as he slowly penetrated Ethan’s hole. “MMMHHH SOOOO HOT!! You’ve got the hottest ass I’ve ever fucked, doc!!”

Ethan wanted to cry from the pain, but soon it went away to give room for the pleasure. The feeling of that monster dick playing with his prostate drove him crazy in ecstasy. Soon he came all over again. The jock didn’t wanna be left behind so he came for the second time. But this time, inside his butt.

After the action ceased, they took a minute or two to recover, and then the two men put their clothes on again. Ethan remembered that he was a doctor and they were in a hospital, so he finished with his patient and prayed that nobody heard anything. Then he called the nurse and told her to take a blood sample from Owen and send it to the lab.

After Owen took off, Ethan checked his watch. He had a few minutes before his next patient so he decided to go to the lab to hand in some drugs. He opened the drawer, took a few boxes and left the room.

The lab was on the other side of the hospital so the chances of running into one of his patients were very high. He hated caring this kind of drugs so carefully; delivering steroids and anabolic drugs was not his dream job when he started med school. But times change and he needed the money. Plus what could possibly go wrong with these pills? Owen was fine and so was Nick, both the steroids and the non-steroid anabolics were working! Especially the anabolics; they had been working with those for about three years now and all the studies’d shown they were safe for human consumption.

When Ethan opened the lab door he found Jon and David working together on the same sample. Those two were together so much time Ethan would bet his own head they were a couple. And if they were, they should be the hottest couple in the city; both over 6’ tall, both pretty smart, both with athletic bodies (he took credit for that).

Dave was a Biochemist and Jon was a Toxicologist; so he needed the two of them for the clinical trial he was doing. They were getting paid tons of money as well.

“Hey guys did the nurse bring you the blood sample I gave her?”

“Yes” said Dave, “It was your patient Owen right? The one who?s on steroids?”

“Shhhh!! Keep it down!!” Ethan was quite neurotic about that. He didn’t want anybody to know about this trial. “I brought you what you asked me” he said finally, handing each one a small white box of his anabolics.

“Thanks man!” Said Jon, with a grin on his face.

It was thanks to Ethan that both of them had those bodies. After they visited him for the first time they were as skinny as he was a few years before. But after a while on those drugs they both gained like 50 pounds each.

“Well, gotta go now, I have another patient now, please give me the results of that blood as soon as possible, ok?”
“No problem! And thanks again!” said Dave.

The next day, Ethan went to the lab to check for some patients’ results.
“Ok lets see… Robbinson’s blood sugar is still high… Harper’s cholesterol is getting better… Owen’s results are… not here? I thought they’d be ready by now… that’s odd”

He looked for David but couldn’t find him anywhere. “Well, I guess I’ll have to come back later” he thought. Then he headed to the door to open it, but was hit on the face as someone on the other side opened it quickly.

“Ouch! Watch your moves you stupid… Dave? Are you all right?” Dave’s face was red and covered in sweat and he was breathing fast, it was like he’d run a marathon or something.

“Ethan here you are! I’ve been looking all over for you! The Chinese Lab called today, they’re cancelling the clinical trial. The steroids are officially off the market!”

“What! Why??”

“I don’t know! They wouldn’t tell us! They just mentioned something about rare side effects that compromised the steroids.”

“Did they tell you something more specific? Something they can’t fix there but could be done here?”

“No, they said it’s all confidential. Now we have to take a few more test on Owen to see if he is affected in any way”.

“Well that’s gonna be hard if we don’t know what are we looking for!”

“I know, it’s all so suspicious!”

To be continued...

Last edited by Bratt; February 16th, 2014 at 06:55 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bratt For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (February 22nd, 2014), chocomus (February 16th, 2014), duk2112 (February 15th, 2014), iets21 (February 16th, 2014), jcb60970 (February 16th, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 16th, 2014), Kurisu (February 18th, 2014), mguy (February 16th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (February 15th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (February 16th, 2014), muscular (February 15th, 2014), Neonando (February 16th, 2014), nnnrg (February 18th, 2014), racecar (February 15th, 2014), renbear (February 15th, 2014), rocketdog (February 15th, 2014), smkmuscleboi (February 15th, 2014), tat2d9999 (February 15th, 2014), textline (February 17th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (March 12th, 2014), Vortex010105 (February 15th, 2014), weaknobody (February 20th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 15th, 2014), Yutman (February 16th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options