The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscleperry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2014, 08:54 PM

muscleperry is on a distinguished road
The Pump

This is my first story - if you like it give me some feedback and I'll write more. I hope you enjoy sharing my muscle growing adventure!

I have always wanted to be bigger. I've dreamed my whole life of having muscles on top of muscles and being admired and looked up to. Unfortunately for me, I've always been on the skinnier side. When I was 12 I picked up my first set of weights and started working out. I saw some improvement and continued to workout obsessively through high school. Still, I've been unhappy, with my height peaking in middle school at average 5'7" and never being able to break past 145lbs, no matter how much I eat or how often I workout. The gym is my passion though and the best part of my day is after a long workout: The Pump.

That's how my story begins.

Today started like any other day. I woke up. I weighed myself…steady at 145lbs…sigh…and checked my body fat…15% today. Being obsessed with getting bigger has always been at odds with my getting lean and ripped, thus my abs have always been hidden under some layers of fat. Then, I had my first protein shake of the day. I took out the tape measure and methodically took my measurements. I feel like the best way to keep track of working out besides weight and bodyfat are body measurements. Chest: 36" Waist: 32" Thighs: 19" Calves 14" Neck: 14.5" and, my proudest feature, Arms, measuring in at a solid 15". My arms have always been the only thing people have commented on, so I have possibly taken to working them out a bit more obsessively then other parts. Still, 15" is hardly huge, but I like to be asked to flex…

After work I headed straight to the gym as per usual. Today was arm day, my favorite. I like to workout separate body parts each day and this week had already done chest, back, shoulders and legs, saving arms for last in my cycle. All in all it was a very good workout. As I changed, I made sure to flex in the mirror, a lot. Nothing gets me excited, or turns me on, more then flexing with a pump on. And today my arms looked the biggest I'd ever seen them. They were pretty vascular too and when I put my t-shirt on the sleeves were definitely straining. Though, to be honest, I'm still wearing a size Small. I put my hoodie on and left to jump on the train home, feeling pretty confident. Then my life changed forever.

I boarded the train and after a few stops the crowd began to thin out so I grabbed a seat. The train emptied except for an old woman sitting a few rows down, across from me. She looked at me and smiled and I politely smiled back. At the next stop a group of three young high school kids boarded the train. They looked like trouble. They were shouting and shoving each other and generally making a scene. They entered the train between where the old lady and I were sitting, with their backs to me, and approached the woman. Unprovoked, they began teasing her for her dress, the scarf on her head and the dress she wore. Then one of them grabbed her purse. Before I could think, I found myself bearing down on these hooligans. I demanded they return her bag, when the boy nearest me turned and tried to shove me. I easily avoided him and shoved him down onto a seat. Without thinking, I took off my hoodie. My entire body tensed with Hulk-like rage and the little muscle I had on my body swelled and my veins popped from my skin. These three skinny kids, who never saw the inside of gym, didn't realize what they had gotten themselves into. The next kid looked out me, his eyes bugging out of his head, "Whoa, holy shit this guy has some serious roid rage!" The one behind him swallowed "Shit, we're sorry mister" and he threw the woman's bag down, running for the door as the train made its next stop, the other two directly behind him. I looked at the old lady and blinked, returning to my senses, "Sorry about that, I've never acted like that before, I guess adrenaline just kicked in, I hope you're okay," I rambled. She smiled, as if she knew how the entire scene would play out. I picked up her bag and placed it in her lap and just like that she lightly grabbed my hand, looked me directly in the eye and said "You deserve your dream." To say the least I was confused, but I just smiled said "Thanks" and walked off the train.

That night I slept amazingly well. I had one of my recurring dreams of my muscles growing and being on the cover of every fitness magazine. The next morning I woke up refreshed and sore from my long week of workouts. I started my day with my usual routine. I stepped on the scale, and was slightly surprised to see the number "146". "Wow," I thought, that's a new record. What really shocked me though was my arm measurement: 15 1/4 inches! "That's another record!" I thought. Hardly something to get excited about, but when your body is as stubborn to grow as mine, you'll take whatever you can get!

I had to flex in the mirror. My mouth dropped. My arms looked exactly like they did after my workout last night. It was as if I still had the pump going. Needless to say I got pretty hard from that and even more excited to workout my chest today. My energy level was though the roof all day, so when I got to the gym I automatically started benching my usual 95lbs. I got to through my usual 10 reps, but was able to keep going…12…15…20…by the time I got to 30 I wasn't even feeling fatigued, so I added more weight. I wanted to try benching 135lbs, which I knew I previously could barely lift for 1 rep. Today though…for some reason the weight felt like my usual warmup weight. I banged out 3 more sets of 12 reps before moving on. My workout continued that way for another hour, before I even started feeling any bit tired. I walked to the locker room and did a genuine double take in the mirror. No way that was me! My arms were even more swollen then this morning and my chest….for the first time in my life I felt like I had pecs! Two distinct slabs of muscle sitting on my chest, that when I flexed, jumped up and tightened with striations. That's not the only thing that "jumped up" so I quickly jumped in the shower then headed home for another amazing night of sleep.

Last edited by muscleperry; February 23rd, 2014 at 06:23 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to muscleperry For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (February 20th, 2014), abbraxis (February 24th, 2014), Big RR (March 7th, 2014), bikebot2100 (March 15th, 2014), Blake (February 20th, 2014), Boatsandhoes005 (March 10th, 2014), Braun1 (February 20th, 2014), convolution (March 7th, 2014), dickasauras (February 20th, 2014), draman18 (February 20th, 2014), GlamRockCowboy (March 7th, 2014), Hanugumo (March 6th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (March 6th, 2014), iceman75 (March 6th, 2014), jtchef (March 7th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 6th, 2014), makurra (February 24th, 2014), marki (February 20th, 2014), mguy (March 7th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (February 20th, 2014), monstarmaster (February 20th, 2014), muscular (February 20th, 2014), Neonando (February 23rd, 2014), nnnrg (February 20th, 2014), overusedclassic (March 8th, 2014), photoguy (March 7th, 2014), racecar (February 20th, 2014), Reeza (March 8th, 2014), Rickstertex (February 21st, 2014), rixxflix (February 20th, 2014), rocketdog (March 9th, 2014), schwermarko (March 6th, 2014), sexiscriptor (March 6th, 2014), ShadowFrost (March 9th, 2014), stewbake (February 20th, 2014), tincanjunk (March 24th, 2014), trekka (February 20th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 20th, 2014), xboy (March 7th, 2014), Xyggurat (February 20th, 2014)
  #2   Add to muscleperry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2014, 03:16 PM

This was my first time writing anything - I would love some feedback and maybe I'll continue writing more of my story!
The Following User Says Thank You to muscleperry For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 6th, 2014)
  #3   Add to muscleperry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2014, 10:40 PM

Hey guys! I hope you liked my story it was my first time writing anything. I'd love some feedback before I write any more of it! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to muscleperry For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 6th, 2014)
  #4   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2014, 06:31 PM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road
wow more growing and i suggest sex. he grow to much *?* like a titan and he found anyone to grow with him and have sex etc..
The Following User Says Thank You to lsosuke For This Useful Post:
muscleperry (March 7th, 2014)
  #5   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Perry, be patient. It sometimes take s time to get feedback.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
The Following User Says Thank You to Ogun For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2014, 08:03 PM

schwermarko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to schwermarko
1st magical story I have ever liked.

I suppose that it is because this is essentially what I am trying to tell everyone that will listen, you do DESERVE to have your muscles grow-- go out and get what you deserve, there is iron and food waiting for you to use them to transform yourself!

I hope the dreamer keeps dreaming.
The Following User Says Thank You to schwermarko For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwermarko View Post
I suppose that it is because this is essentially what I am trying to tell everyone that will listen, you do DESERVE to have your muscles grow-- go out and get what you deserve, there is iron and food waiting for you to use them to transform yourself!

I hope the dreamer keeps dreaming.
Yes and act on them.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
The Following User Says Thank You to Ogun For This Useful Post:
schwermarko (March 6th, 2014)
  #8   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2014, 08:28 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I like it a lot, I think it has a lot of potential, I hope he gets mega-huge and super strong!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
  #9   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2014, 09:52 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
The story has real promise.

Take it gentle, but take it deliberately forward. Try to make the gains go up in magnitudes each chapter, just as muscles go up in strength - geometrically, not additively. Have the character fall in love with his own body. Then as he grows more impressive physically, make him get more confident. Cockier.

Eventually you'll reach that point in the story where he KNOWS when he goes in to work out (or will it be when he sleeps, regardless of the workout? Hmmm), he's going to be an order of magnitude bigger and stronger when he comes out. Get us all excited about that.

Since it's magic, anything goes. He can get taller, but not beyond reason (this isn't a Macro story). And it never hurts to give him better equipment for 'rassling in bed. Let all that start changing his whole way of thinking. Make him eventually a being reborn.

Oh! And for god sakes, find a way to allow us all to know your character's NAME, and a bit of what he looks like! So far you've given us his stats. Get your audience to feel close to the character. Eventually even identify with him. No one get's close to "What's his name".

And like lsosuke hinted at, have your character have some sexual sessions during his arc. First with himself, then better and better partners.

You have a great start going here.

I look forward to your next chapter.

#10   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2014, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Werecat View Post
The story has real promise.

Take it gentle, but take it deliberately forward. Try to make the gains go up in magnitudes each chapter, just as muscles go up in strength - geometrically, not additively.
I don't think that a geometrical or logarithmic progression is required, a linear one over a long period (you know, like a lifetime!) is pretty intense too. Say you are only packing on mass 4 times as fast as everyone else, that would put you at around 750# by 40! It also depends on if the magic is all in the old woman (juggernaut like, geometrical balooning) , or if she just freed and energy which is inside YOU (More steady progression), if the later were the case you could take some young person in the gym by the hand one day and pass this gift on to them too!

Quote:
Have the character fall in love with his own body. Then as he grows more impressive physically, make him get more confident. Cockier.

Eventually you'll reach that point in the story where he KNOWS when he goes in to work out (or will it be when he sleeps, regardless of the workout? Hmmm), he's going to be an order of magnitude bigger and stronger when he comes out. Get us all excited about that.

Since it's magic, anything goes. He can get taller, but not beyond reason (this isn't a Macro story). And it never hurts to give him better equipment for 'rassling in bed. Let all that start changing his whole way of thinking. Make him eventually a being reborn.

I love that word "reborn" -- and yes it feels that way every time you notice progress, it's awesome.
Quote:
Oh! And for god sakes, find a way to allow us all to know your character's NAME, and a bit of what he looks like! So far you've given us his stats. Get your audience to feel close to the character. Eventually even identify with him. No one get's close to "What's his name".
I like the ones written in the first person not to give the character a name, because "I" already has a name, and am already quite close to myself! In all the rest of the stories I have to keep track of whether I am "Trevor," "Kevin," or "Bruce". I am always happy when me, myself and I can get my monstrous swole on without a pseudonym.

Quote:
And like lsosuke hinted at, have your character have some sexual sessions during his arc. First with himself, then better and better partners.
Or not, most of my favorites have no sex. I get off on growth all by itself. So this choice is all up to you.

Quote:
You have a great start going here.

I look forward to your next chapter.

Total agreement there!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schwermarko For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 7th, 2014), muscleperry (March 7th, 2014)
  #11   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2014, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Say you are only packing on mass 4 times as fast as everyone else, that would put you at around 750# by 40! It also depends on if the magic is all in the old woman...
So true! This is all really dependent on the mechanics of the spell, of which we, as readers don't know as of yet. Whether this has a given goal, and there's variation of the rate to attain it, or if he keeps doing this throughout his entire life (in which he's gonna be one formidable octogenarian ) makes the important difference in this area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwermarko
.. in all the rest of the stories I have to keep track of whether I am "Trevor," "Kevin," or "Bruce". I am always happy when me, myself and I can get my monstrous swole on without a pseudonym.
Yeah, but you still had to know their names to even state that last sentence, didn't you? By the way, now I know the stories you like..

As to the sex thing, it really is up to you. But do keep in mind - you are not writing this story for you. When you post here, it means you are writing for the viewers of MGS. And myself completely taken out of the discussion, I spoke for the sex thing simply because when its completely omitted in past stories posted here, usually one or two readers post a complaint about that.

You are so very right in taking the stand that this site is supposed to be about enjoying muscle growth, not sex. But I find most readers, especially those who work out in RL, feel that muscle growth IS sex. They get horny just doing reps. Like any horny person, that's got to be released somewhere.

Just my two cents. And thank you for your kind acknowledgement. And please remember, I only offer these points as helpful feedback, which is what you requested.

Looking very much forward to your next chapter.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
  #12   Add to muscleperry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2014, 10:27 AM

Thank You everyone for your feedback! And sorry for my multiple posts, I didn't realize it took some time for the comments to appear! I'm working on the next chapter soon, stay tuned! =)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muscleperry For This Useful Post:
iceman75 (March 7th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 7th, 2014)
  #13   Add to muscleperry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2014, 06:11 PM

Part 2.

That night I dreamt about my workout and how pumped my chest was looking after every set. My pecs were ballooning with every rep and I could actually feel myself getting stronger with every push and pull of the weights. The sky outside my window was just beginning to lighten as I woke. The first thing I realized was my hand was resting on my chest and I was subconsciously caressing and massaging the muscle there. Damn, my pec felt nice! It felt like it was still completely swollen from last night's workout! The next thing I realized was how hard I was. I have never had an erection as rock hard as this. I tore out of bed and into the bathroom to stare into my full length mirror. I wasn't imagining things! My chest was still as pumped as it had been the night before! And my arms… they still looked big too… not as pumped, but not any smaller from the day before. As my hands explored my newly muscled arms and bigger pecs, my cock began to throb… I flexed and watched in awe as my arms and pecs swelled and hardened like never before. I squeezed my biceps and ran a finger over the small peak starting to form as I started to precum… I needed to take care of that immediately. As my one hand continued to explore my body, I stroked with my other. The amount of blood coursing through my cock and my increasing level of testosterone coupled for the most amazing experience as I exploded.
I cleaned up and continued my routine of food and protein intake. I weighed myself and found I gained yet another pound, 147…
"It must be a fluke" I thought, until I took out the tape measure.
My arms were steady at 15 1/4" but my chest was at 37" I had gained a whole inch! I began to realize something was going on…this has to be some kind of growth spurt right? Secretly, I hoped it would continue, and couldn't wait to get back to the gym.

Today I decided I would workout my legs. I have never been able to gain much mass or definition in my legs, but I figured if I was going through some changes, I might as well attempt some leg improvement. As I started my usually low weight squats, my energy began to increase. I added another 20lbs, but the more I seemed to push myself, the more energy seemed to course through me. I kept adding weight until I was squatting 135lbs, more than double I had ever attempted. I did several sets of countless reps before I started to feel any fatigue. I moved to the leg press machine and continued my workout. I decided to just go for it and loaded up three 45lb plates on each side, three times my usual max. I sat down and focused, but I knew I could do it. Something inside me told me I could do thirty reps and I did. As I finished, I looked over at the mirror facing the machine and did a double take. My legs were straining through my shorts, looking bigger then ever! My calves were swollen and my hamstrings and glutes were pushing at the fabric. I turned my legs and for the first time could see definition separating my quads from my hamstrings! For the next two hours I moved from machine to weight rack and back lifting heavier and heavier. By the time I finished that night I was dripping with sweat and my clothes were clinging to my body. I showered and headed home ready to pass out, knowing the next day my legs would be so sore I wouldn't be able to walk.

The next day, I knew without a doubt, something was different about me. For the third day in a row, my workout pump seemingly continued without any side effects or soreness. My legs were bigger than I had ever seen them. I stared in the mirror for a long time before I remembered to weigh myself. I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers, hoping to have added another pound. Shocked didn't describe how I felt when I saw the number. "152". I had gained five pounds in a day? I wrapped the tape measure around my thigh and my mouth dropped… 21 inches. Not huge, but an increase of 2 inches in as many days? It seemed impossible. My calves were even half an inch bigger and seemed to be in a state of constant flexing!

I started at my naked body in the mirror and thought, "If I keep this up I can be huge! What should I change next?"
That's when I had the idea to do an entire upper body workout. If I could spend two hours on my legs, imagine what I would look like tomorrow with a full upper body pump in my biceps, my triceps, my shoulders, traps, chest? I had always wanted my lats to resemble wings like all the pro bodybuilders. I could barely contain my excitement, knowing the next day I would wake up with a batch of brand new pumped muscle growth.

I was so preoccupied with getting to the gym that evening that I forgot I had planned to work out with my friend Doug. He has a very similar body type to me. Well, me before everything changed. He is an inch or two taller and a few pounds more, but I think I had caught up by now. As I ran though my workout plan in my head, I bumped right into him on his way into the locker room.
"Thomas? You okay buddy? You look…preoccupied."
I snapped out of my muscle growth thoughts quickly enough to respond, "Sorry Doug, didn't see you there."
"No worries, are we still on for tonight?" Doug asked me.
"Yes of course, I almost forgot" I said, "Why?"
"Only because … aren't you … you look like you worked out already... didn't you?" Doug said.
I shook my head, "No…what makes you think that? I just got here."
"Wow, oh, you look pretty pumped up, that's all… you definitely look bigger than last week."
I thought back to my reaction to my first few days of gradual muscle growth and laughed, "Don't think so, I am trying to bulk up though, maybe its finally working."
"Yeah I think it might be," Doug said as he looked me up and down. "C'mon, let's get started."
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to muscleperry For This Useful Post:
hardmuscl4life (March 8th, 2014), iceman75 (March 8th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 8th, 2014), Mdlftr (March 8th, 2014), mguy (March 10th, 2014), nnnrg (March 7th, 2014), overusedclassic (March 8th, 2014), Reeza (March 8th, 2014), rocketdog (March 9th, 2014), sexiscriptor (March 12th, 2014), xboy (March 7th, 2014)
  #14   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2014, 10:10 PM

That was absolutely fantastic, muscleperry!

I can see this going lots of fantastic places. And feel free to let loose with the weight numbers as you go, bear in mind that there are guys squatting and deadlifting 1000lbs, or benching 700lbs for one rep in real life, (this sort of strong kicks in around 340 lbs of body weight) so your Thomas has quite a lot of growing room, which I am sure he will enjoy exploring.

And Kit Werecat, I had to laugh at one or two lines in your reply. I was trying to think of the sort of stereotypical names in the stories I give up on because they are a string of sex scenes with a touch of growth thrown in between, LOL I happen to know how people who work out in real life feel about their muscles growing, because I am and I do--- but I don't get horny thinking about and feeling my muscles growing and then go get off on thinking about sex. I get horny and climax thinking about my muscles growing.
Kit Werecat (March 8th, 2014)
  #15   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2014, 07:58 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
My favorite bit of description about a chest workout:

"...The sky outside my window was just beginning to lighten as I woke. The first thing I realized was my hand was resting on my chest and I was subconsciously caressing and massaging the muscle there. Damn, my pec felt nice! It felt like it was still completely swollen from last night's workout! The next thing I realized was how hard I was. I have never had an erection as rock hard as this."
  #16   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2014, 10:15 AM

Quote:
And Kit Werecat, I had to laugh at one or two lines in your reply. I was trying to think of the sort of stereotypical names in the stories I give up on because they are a string of sex scenes with a touch of growth thrown in between, LOL I happen to know how people who work out in real life feel about their muscles growing, because I am and I do--- but I don't get horny thinking about and feeling my muscles growing and then go get off on thinking about sex. I get horny and climax thinking about my muscles growing.
Yeah, me too! (pump iron, I mean). I'll assume that I probably can't get the opportunity to take it to your degree though, so I'll just assume you're more the authority on the subject. Sorry if I offended you, somehow.

But I think you misunderstood. Firstly, I thought you were the writer under a different Login name, and I was still offering writing advice, not private details of people's work outs.

You can understand my mistake, since you sort of stepped in so suddenly to respond to the comments to him, that I literally thought you were him. Sorry for the mistake. Very much my wrong assumption. I certainly don't dream of telling body builders how they build bodies, any more than I expect them to do that with mine. My main point STORY-WISE was to not exclude sex altogether (not turn it into a sex story). That would really suck (if you'll excuse the pun).

But your reply above pretty much restated what I meant in the first place. At one point or another, working out results in a heightened arousal sexually. In your case, its the results AFTER the workout (I mean, you are literally talking about "climaxes", there. SOMETHING must be happening...).

Anyway, the whole point is mute, isn't it? Because the new chapter in the story is applying the very thing we are discussing, even at this early point in the story. So I think the subject's off the table for now.

As to the rest of it, Muscleperry, WRITING-WISE, I found this chapter absolutely perfect, and I think you were asking us for advice you don't really need. This chapter had all the points: Growth, body awareness, etc.

Plus, you hit that big mark - where the character realizes what special power he's got, and starts to deliberately manipulate it from here. That gets really, really fun.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and WELL DONE!

Last edited by Kit Werecat; March 8th, 2014 at 10:34 AM.
  #17   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2014, 04:26 PM

No offense taken whatsoever, I did say I was laughing.

And I can pretty much guarantee that I the opportunities are there, you may have good reasons for not choosing to take them, but they are probably there

And Muscleperry-- my only advice at this point is KEEP GOING!
Kit Werecat (March 9th, 2014)
  #18   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2014, 05:13 PM

Quote:
And I can pretty much guarantee that I the opportunities are there, you may have good reasons for not choosing to take them, but they are probably there
Believe me. This is the year to try and take every opportunity I 've got. But I hear you LOUD AND CLEAR. Thanks for the boost in inspiration. Means a lot to me right now. Someday, if I feel I know you well enough to impose, I would love to PM you, and get more of the fallout of that strong heart of yours.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options