The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2014, 04:07 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
The Revenge Dream Came True Pt1

Alex hated school, from 9am till 1530, Monday to Friday he was the skinny kid the bullies would pick on during break times, alex was 15 and weighed around 135lb, arms and legs represented drainpipes, flat chested and sunken shouldered he was the perfect bait for the bullies.
The two main bullies were called nick and tony and were both in the schools rugby team, aged 15 and 16 they were both broad shouldered thick chested and weighed around 165lb, break times would usually consist of either nick or tony pinning alex to the wall by the scruff of his shirt, threatening to break his arms if he didn?t give them his lunch money.

One day alex tried to fight back by punching nick in the stomach, nick never flinched and just laughed.
?haha that all you got little man, you weak little dweb, this is a punch?
He punched alex in the midriff, alex collapsed on the floor in pain and started to cry
?never try to punch either of us again or you?ll end up with two black eyes and a broken nose, got it!!? tony said.
Alex just nodded through the pain and tears.

Even though alex hated school, he equally hated going back to his house and to his arrogant 18yrold brother Shane. Alex hated Shane for one reason and one reason only, his muscles, alex also had to share a bedroom with him as well.

Shane was a bodybuilder and had a perfectly proportioned large muscular physique, arms measured a whopping 22?, his pecs looked like two cushions sitting atop a column of 6 rocks that made up his abs, his broad shoulders and wide raking lats made sure he dominated any space he was in, his tree trunk thighs and melon sized calves made up his awesome physique.

Alex hated going back to shane as shane would dominate him and toy with him using his far superior size and all of his 210lb he had at his disposal, Shane would often use alex as a barbell to curl him, bench press and shoulder press him, arm wrestling, alex couldn?t even move shanes arms even if it was both of his against shanes 1 arm, shanes forearms were easily bigger than alexs arm and would demolish him in seconds of the match starting. Shane would stand over alex and spread his lats and completely engulf him with his awesome width.

Alex came home from school after another day of pain from nick and tony, put his bag and jacket on the hook and went upstairs to the bedroom to where shane would be waiting to dish out the evening torture, alex walked into the room to find shane standing there in nothing but a tight pair of boxers, everyone of his muscles looking pumped and huge.

?Hey skinny bro, how was school, just the same?? shane asked
?what do you think meathead, it?s the same everday!!? replied alex
?well sadly for you I?ve had a super session at the gym and im feeling extra pumped and huge, just look at me man im fucking beastly today!?
Shane walked over to alex and flexed his left bi in his face, the sheer size of his bi covered alex?s entire face, ?touch it bro this is what real muscle is!? he squeezed extra hard and his bi pumped even bigger.
?no, im not your slave!!? alex replied

?haha dweb! Instead of using you as a gym set and whipping your skinny ass at arm wrestling Im gonna humiliate you instead, your gonna see how huge this body really is!?

Shane pushed alex over to the mirror, shanes strength was enough to send alex flying on the floor, he got up a little gingerly.

?now take your top off and get the measuring tape and pass it to me? ordered shane

Alex did what shane wanted otherwise he would get twist his arm unitl he agreed, so he took his top off and got the measuring tape from the drawer and gave it to his huge brother.

?Flex for me I wanna see what your sticks measure, don?t make me bend that arm for you!!? ordered shane.

Alex did a double bicep pose, but it was pathetic, there was no lump peak or anything, shane laughed as he wrapped the tape round alex skinny arm, ? sweet jesus haha 9 inches u skinny fuck, stand aside and see what biceps should measure?

Shane hit a double bicep pose too, this time mounds of muscle rocketed up shanes arms and formed a freaky split peak at the top, ?measure these giants bro, there looking gigantic!?
Alex wrapped the tape round shanes arm, ?whats it say bro? shane barked.

? too big you roid fuelled tit, but to please your ego they are 26inches? alex told him

?26!! Yeah that?s it, bloody huge bro added 4 inches this week, flex your left arm I wanna see the comparison!?

Alex stood next to shane and flexed his skinny arms, It was annoying for alex but wonderful for shane, the size comparison was sickening, shane moved behind alex , it looked like someone had drawn a white stick figure on alex?s body, shane turned round and spread his lats, they spread so wide that they inched past alexs elbow points.

?can we stop now, ive had enough!? alex asked

? how can you have had enough of this fine muscular specimen, if I were you id be wanting to see more, but your pathetic and don?t know the true meaning of muscle and strength like I do!? shane replied, he then swung round picked alex up by the scruff of the neck and held him in the air, ?feel that strength ? I could crush your neck in 2 seconds flat!? he then threw alex on his bed.

Shane left to go in the shower before his 2nd gym session of the day, alex lay crumpled on his bed contemplating what just happened, his huge brother had just dominated him mentally and physically and there nothing he could of done about it, that was his life.

Shane came back from the shower, got changed into his gym gear, drank what looked like a gallon of pre workout supplement and injected a few roids, ? im staying at my girlfriends tonight so you can sulk in peace, see you tomorrow bag a bones? shane left to go to the gym.

When bedtime came around alex did what he did everynight and dreamt of seeking revenge on nick, tony and his brother, alex didn?t like shanes muscles for what they did to him but dreamt of being much bigger then him and getting his revenge by any means possible.

With the next day being Saturday he would be spared nick and tony at school but not his brother, he went to sleep that night dreaming the perfect revenge but also trepidation of what shane will do to him tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (February 28th, 2014), 2bored (February 28th, 2014), abbraxis (February 28th, 2014), aguamentii (February 28th, 2014), Big RR (March 1st, 2014), bigbearny (February 28th, 2014), Braun1 (February 28th, 2014), eschl46 (February 28th, 2014), Itsthebest11 (February 28th, 2014), jacky21 (February 28th, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 28th, 2014), Lukullus (March 1st, 2014), Mbrgtt (February 28th, 2014), mguy (March 16th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (March 1st, 2014), MuscleHintz (February 28th, 2014), Neonando (March 8th, 2014), ploder4 (February 28th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (February 28th, 2014), troy46128 (February 28th, 2014), whatizit (February 28th, 2014), worshipper (March 10th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 28th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2014, 09:57 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
A nice beginning.

If you were trying to make me feel sorry for Alex's plight, it most definitely worked. Nick and Tony are the classic plague every young school nerd must inevitably endure, but that big F*ck of an older brother surely crosses the moral line.

Big brothers - particularly big brothers of a picked-on nerd - ESPECIALLY big brothers that literally ARE big (a bodybuilder no less), should be caring and supportive. The big bro should be flexing those 26 inches in the faces of Nick and Tony, not his own helpless younger brother.

And you really ARE one to lay down the torture; not only does the kid have to keep having close encounters with Shane, Alex is forced to live in the same room with Shane, and watch this big thug grow bigger, go naked and make love to his body, while forcing Alex to be a reluctant muscle worshiper and slave.

This pushes a particular button in me (no shit). I was very much in Alex's situation at his young age, but I didn't have a brother - younger or older - to double-down on my misery. The utter mental defeat and sense of helplessness poor Alex is surely experiencing... is almost obscene in its heartless torture.

I sincerely hope these assholes pay, and pay dearly. I'm typically not into getting strength and size just to become another bully on the earth. But for the sake of righting what I consider a monstrous wrong, I hope these three stooges wish they had never even met Alex, let alone lay a finger on him. Especially Shane.

I don't know what we're headed for, here - a story of magic, or fortuitous science, or just intervention from a powerful and life-changing friend. Neither do I know if we are talking muscle-theft, or just out-gunning the others (which would be impressive when taking Shane's existng size into account).

But let it begin soon. Watching this poor kid suffer is hard to endure. God, I'd help the kid, if I could step into his universe.

Obviously, this is nicely done, and clearly paints a very distinct but sad "Before" picture. You certainly have a captive audience in myself, simply for, if nothing else, to stick around to watch the tables turn, and view the "After" scene. After that, it will depend on what you do with Alex, and what Alex does with his assumed upcoming Boost.

If Alex is going to turn into just another belittling, insulting meathead in general, I'll probably feel this story has had its arc, and skip the rest. But if Alex takes the time to become the source of inspiration and support that Shane is NOT, Then you have me forever hooked. Either way, the three shitheads should pay, long and dearly. Nick and Tony can eventually run and/or hide, but Shane can't escape a very long, progressively worsening degree of payback.

Good luck, and I am sincerely looking forward to your next chapter.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
HugestFuckGod (March 5th, 2014)
  #3   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2014, 12:53 PM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
thanks for the detailed reply kit werecat, still typing part 2 up, im hopin it falls into what you are looking for!
The Following User Says Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 2nd, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options