The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2014, 07:42 AM

Freaker!!
Fort M-3

Rick's shirt was totally stuck. His chest was too big and his shoulders were just too wide, so
he called out, "Give me a hand"!

Kneeling in front of Rick I looked up and wondered how he got the shirt on in the first place?
His head was covered by a half-removed tee shirt and through the fabric covering Rick's face
I could see the imprint of his muscular lips, small nose and dimpled chin. Yet Rick's muscular
firm lips were relaxed! "Incredible", I muttered. "What is", Rick asked? "Your lips", I answered.
"My lips? What about them", Rick enquired Was he acting coy? "They're so muscular. I need
to kiss them", I blurted. "So do I Peter. So do I", Rick sighed.

I wasn't sure if Rick's words, "Give me a hand", meant I should help him or help myself? But
Rick's sigh told me what to do. Then I reminded myself exactly where I was. What Fort M was
and what was typically found inside of Fort M. I also reminded myself that I too was a resident
(aka citizen) and a trainee bodybuilder in fact. So I firmly grasped both sides of the top of
Rick's narrow trouser acting out a lame body language excuse - that I needed some help.

But I hesitated when I looked at the bulge in Rick's crotch. "Is it bigger", I asked myself? It
definitely had the shape of a well-formed semi-hard dickhead tilted at an angle on the end of
a thick pole. So I opened my mouth, sucked on the bulge and gave it a gentle bite. Rick's
response was immediate. His cock pulsed each time I gently bit and Rick let out a low
rumbling sound that express pure pleasure. "I like that", Rick moaned.

Suddenly I had no sense of a time. But I must have gently massage Rick's dickhead with my
teeth for at least several minutes. Long enough to discover Rick loved what I did and he had
total control of his cock. Yes, it pulsed and pulsed well, but it stayed the same size!

When I finally stood I noticed 2 small zippers on Ricks hips. His pants didn't need a belt as
the tippers allowed his trousers to hug the dramatic taper from his huge upper thighs to his
very narrow waste and Rick's trousers were tailored to only an inch above the top of his
massive upper thighs. So Rick's trousers stayed up by themselves hipster style with over half
of Rick's protruding arse exposed.

It was something I'd never seen before and some how I didn't notice Rick's arse when briefly
following Rick to this room. But now Rick's exposed arse had my attention. I was fascinated.
Especially because he's was flexing it and it visually shouted "bold striations". My legs almost
buckled. But I decided the best form of defence was attack. So I placed my palms over Rick's
arse but I was instantly defeated. My knees buckled when Rick flexed his hot smooth hard
arse and did so with power oozing from his buttocks, and I was back on my knees again.

Rick spoke with concern in his voice. It touched my heart when I heard him ask, "Peter! You
ok"? I replied, "I think I'm ok" trying to both calm Rick and avoid lying. Then I took a deep
breath and asked, "Rick"? "Yes Peter", said Rick sounding perfectly relaxed. He added "What
happened"? I half cried as I said, "I can't believe you're real". Rick laughed, "But you know I'm
real, don't you", Rick insisted? "But your cock"?

I half stuttered and half repeated, "But your Cock"? Rick jumped straight in and said, "Peter,
you sound surprised", sounding perceptive of my state of mind. "So how big is it going to get
to when you're fully hard", I asked as I bit and petted Rick's dickhead feeling perfectly entitled
to do so and having a right to expect a matter of fact answer. "How big do you think it can
get? After all, you've had some time to decide", Rick asked with a smile visible through his
shirt. I responded, "Well. Looking at your crotch and feeling your bulge, I'd say 12 inches"!
Rick responded, "Almost", boasting with a laugh.

My thirst for knowledge was growing. "Does a larger cock feel better? I mean, I assume your
cock has grown since you came to Fort M"? "Yesss", Rick said slowly. "Does bigger make it
more sensitive? I need to know, you know" as I stared up into Rick's emerald eyes.

Rick laughed some more, "Everyone does", he said in a matter of fact way. "Let's put it this
way. My cock used to be 8 inches (about 20cm) but it's now almost 12 inches and I can say
without lying, it feels absolutely fantastic. To put a figure on it, I'd say 400 percent more
sensitive", then added, "But that's not all. The most wonderful thing happened as my cock
grew. I gradually stopped having premature ejaculations! So my fucking beautiful cock is not
only 400% more sensitive, I can have sex 10 times longer", and then Rick paused before
adding, "How does that sound"?

Rick's bulge then pulsed distinctly bigger and stayed bigger and I stammered, "I...I can't take
it all in" and rested my head on Rick's crotch. "Peter! Look at my Abs", Rick commanded as
he executed an incredible Abs crunch.

I assumed Rick's Abs were already fully flexed, but when Rick crunched his Abs they
snapped into 2 pillars of 4 boulders each and Rick ordered, "Now suck on them" and my heart
actually stopped and with no hesitation I closed the small gap between my lips and Rick's Abs
and kissed and sucked his outstanding 8-pack and my lips seemed to melt from the heat as
my eyes were bathed in reflected light coming off Rick's glistening dark Abs.

Then I kissed and sucked in a clockwise direction 3 times around Rick's powerful Abs and
then sucked them at random and hard and ended each suck with a loud pop as my lips
delighted in the power in their hardness.

I finished by gently bitting each ball of Abs' muscle and Rick swooned and muttered, "Oh
yeah. You're making my Abs feel like 8 incredible dickheads. You have no idea"!

I eventually stopped and stared at Rick's Abs memorising how they bulged unbelievably until I
shook my head in amazement. I had to force myself to stop and look at Rick's shirt. It was still
stuck and as tight as a tourniquet to a snakebite. But then I recalled Rick's chest wasn't even
inflated when he lifted his shirt. And yet I can't even get a finger under it? If anything, my
efforts have made the shirt tighter.

So Rick was standing there with his massive legs spread. One foot back, the other forward
looking like a weight lifter after executing a clean & jerk lift. That helped explain why Rick's
pro-bodybuilder + massiveness didn't move an inch when I struggled with his shirt, even
though I weighed 180 pounds (aka 180/2.2 = 82 Kg). It made Rick's massive thighs seem
anchored to the floor. So I started to lower my eyes towards that floor when, again, Rick's
beautiful muscular arse distracted me. It was much larger and more pronounced than Ronnie
Coleman's and I suddenly understood why trying to imagine such a magnificent masculine
arse was so difficult for me, if not impossible. This arse was "simply unbelievable". It was
beautiful and looked incredibly powerful and Rick was flexing it, constantly! Yet doubt
continued to linger. I felt compelled to prove, yet again, that Rick's awesome arse was real.
So I slapped the palm of my right hand on the exposed parts as my left hand grabbed the
middle of Rick's protruding yet waspish Abs. I was then hit by a bolt of lightning.

Rick's reality felt like I'd been hit by Thor's hammer. His body was unbelievably solid! He was
suddenly more real than real had any right to be and I could feel Rick's individual striations.
Each of his 8 Abs packs were separated by deep cleavages. They seemed to be protruding in
search of space and space had warped to accommodate Rick's extra muscle.

Looking at Rick from the side Rick's arse was in harmony with his bulging thighs. His thighs
were an assembly of multiple bands of bulging major muscles and they were distinct and
clearly imprinted through his tight upper trousers. And the pleats in his trousers were
stretched open! So Rick may have once fitted into his trousers but they were now tight
around his upper thighs. But his lower thighs and his "Tear-Drops" were loosely draped so
overall, Rick thighs seemed permanently flexed.

But I wasn't really sure. They might just be very hard and solid? Either way the front of Rick's
tight trousers had a large gap because they had to span across his tight, almost sucked in,
lower Abs. The gap was made larger because Rick's upper thighs bulged with muscle thick to
the very top. And the gap was large and dark and half filled with fluffy black pubic hair. Hair
that captured my imagination and I imagined Rick's cock rising up and relentlessly through
that gap!

I must have been feeling Rick's hard muscular body for several minutes oblivious to Rick's
probable lack of oxygen rubbing his Abs and arse with my open palms and listening to Rick's
deep purring, until I gradually realised it was going to be possible to set Rick free unless I
found a knife or scissors to cut him free. "Rick? I can't help you", I pleaded. "Why not, Peter",
Rick asked acting humorously obtuse? "Because your shirt's never going to get passed your
fucking beautiful awesome deltoids! Fuck! How wide are your shoulders? 4 feet? No! It's not
just your deltoids. It's your whole fucking torso Rick. God, your so much bigger and more
handsome than Ronnie Coleman", I confessed. "Yes, so they tell me. And I have to agree.
You know I can squat 1200 pounds. And when i do it gives me such an erection Maybe I'll
show you when I get out of here. Would you like that, Peter"?

I felt like there was no air in my lungs. I couldn't speak! I simply knocked my forehead against
the side of his Lats muttering "Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Oh Fuck...yes"! "So Peter, what do you
expect to see later. Son in fact", Rick asked, hardly needed to provoke me. "Everything. I..", I
stopped to gather my thoughts. "But I'm not sure I should. Maybe I need to go slower. What
do you think, Rick"? "I agree Peter. You're going to take weeks to fully adjust. Maybe I should
slow down too", Rick's voice was full of love and concern and I kissed his left buttock! He
purred a low masculine rumble.

"Are you ok in there Rick"? "Ha! It is a bit stuffy. But I'm doing ok", Rick reassured. "I think I
have to cut you free, Rick. Have you some scissors"? No. Not in hear Peter. But let's see,
what can we do", Rick pretended to ponder? Rick started to quietly laugh and I realised Rick
was enjoying noticing my growing concern. And enjoying my mesmerised repetitive and
explorative movements. He wanted me to struggle and flip between worry and worship.

I looked down at Rick's amazing arse and notice its true shape. His trousers fitted well and I
saw Rick's arse looked like a butterfly and the exposed top of his arse was striated and
bulging and that was an invitation to my palms to squeeze each cheek several times. "Tell
me what you think", Rick commanded more than asked.

"Your arse is truly magnificent, Rick"! I almost shouted it. "It's fucking wonderful"! I did shout
this time. Then more calmly said, "When will I have an arse like yours? Look at how striated it
is. Fuck! The power"! There was another gap. This time a deep dark void formed from
glistening skin set between is bulging striated arse cheeks and it was so distracting.

I rubbed my fingers into Rick's hard hot arse for several moments, it may have been minutes,
and it made Rick moan and tense his Abs like never before.

Again I lifted and pushed the tee shirt. But my fingers kept slipping and every time they
slipped my body collided into Rick's tapered hard torso. He was hot and smooth and his body
odour was, what's the word? Refreshing! He had a manly, powerful odour. It was
uncontaminated by anything artificial, like perfume. In a word, Rick smelt "fresh" as I circled
him looking for even a small crevice I hadn't yet found. The cleavage between his Pecs had to
be deep but it was held captive inside his shirt. The cleavage up the middle of Rick's upper
spin was pinched closed. Yet they were both cleavages deep enough to insert a hand, let
alone a finger!

His arm pits? Closed! Yet Rick's armpits must be cavernous if he was to perform a Lats'
spread! Then Rick moaned "Oh yeah" and I realised Rick knew it was impossible to raise his
shirt. "You can do it", he seemed to insist. But I knew there was a double meaning in his deep
toned masculine voice. "No I can't", I insisted. "Try harder. I might suffocate. Hurry", and Rick
half laughed as he spoke.

So I pulled the 2 small side zippers down. I was acting on my own initiative and folded the
rear of his trousers down enough to expose Rick's beautiful butterfly buttocks and I gave
Rick's hard arse a very good hard slap with my open palm.

Rick's left Buttock was as hard as black alabaster and gave off a very sharp and very loud
smacking sound. Those cheeks didn't move or even seem to vibrate as the sound filled and
reverberated around the room and Rick laughed out even louder and again called out "Help
me", almost mocking himself.

I loudly slapped Rick's other fine buttock and bent over and gave both a good suck noticing
they not only felt fantastic, they smelt so very fresh! So I pulled his arse cheeks apart and
found a perfectly smooth and hairless tight and slightly pink anus. It looked perfectly clean!
Then I notice I had a cock! I realised I had been so overwhelmed by Rick I couldn't even
notice I had a raging hard-on.

Then I had a strange sensation possess me. I felt that I owned Rick and Rick owned me. But
then I stopped myself and pulled back muttering out loud, "Too fast! Too fast! Go slower" and
I loosened my trousers to set my modest 7-inch manhood free.

Obviously my cock was small compared to Rick's, and stepped back further to think. There I
saw Rick's wasp waste tense into sculpted granite balls as he laughed and it became even
more waspish in the middle. His Abs looked like a pile of hanging rocks that seemed to
become separate, as if they formed a dry-packed wall that was shifting around in an
earthquake and I placed the palm of my left hand over the middle of a Rick's symmetrical pile
of boulders for Abs.

His Abs formed a distinct 8 pack that tapered to a very narrow mid section that hid a small
and flat belly button inside a cleavage that seemed to take his waste to well under 30 inches.
Maybe less and not much bigger than his 25 inch biceps! Then, with my left palm feeling the
power of Rick's Abs my right palm started to roam over Rick's well exposed lower Back. Then
my left palm started to rub up and down Rick's hard Abs as if all by themselves and I was
socked to feel how hard Rick's Abs felt and the shock made me lean heavily on Rick knowing
his super solid body was not going to move. Not even a millimetre.

As I rested and gathered my thoughts something expanded out the corner of my eye. It was
down near Rick's crotch. What was it", I thought? Rick again called out "Help me out", as if
doing so from a distance. He made it sound like he was growing anxious yet his voice
sounded seductive to my ears. Then suddenly I heard a message embedded in the tone of
his voice and I had an epiphany. It was a revelation and my skin suddenly burst into goose
bumps! Rick's body and mind were swimming in testosterone. I could smell it. He was so high
on it and I could feel Rick was stupendously happy. Happy to be hugely muscular etc etc.
What's more, I suddenly sensed he knew the moment we entered the room that I was just as
happy to be in his presence as he was.

Rick started to move his narrow hips. He sort of gyrated them and I quickly knew why. He was
making himself more comfortable in the region of his crotch. And I saw just how surprisingly
flexible his hips were and I imagined dancing with him. He was freeing something in his
trousers and as I looked down 2 small ripping sounds startled me. I actually jumped as Rick's
shirt started to tear under both Lats simultaneously. My eyes anxiously darted back and forth
across almost 2 and a half feet (0.75m) of what was the constricting lower edge of
Rick's folded tee shirt. And then Rick sighed and bellowed out a soft baritone laugh with the
last of his hot moist breath. Then he gently started to inhale.

My eyeballs started to rotate backwards into their sockets when my mind automatically
recalled Rick's huge chest hadn't been previously filled with air when he tried to removed his
shirt. Rick continued to suck air seductively, or so it seemed to me. The sound of his breath
conveyed a sound of benevolent power and I looked up to the source of that sound and heard
air rushing by Rick's lips. Lips that were prominently imprinted, deeply imprinted into the soft
open weave fabric of his entangled shirt. It was at this moment 2 louder rips cracked my ears
as Rick's torso expanded the shirt beyond its sticking point.

Suddenly Rick's shirt was ripped apart enough to set it free and Rick casually tossed into the
air allowing his arms to start to fall. As they fell Rick flex his Lats and they snapped wide like
an umbrella opening! Then Rick's arms fell to about 45 degree and bounced off his hard lats.
It took several distinct bounces before Rick's arms came to a stop and there they stayed
completely supported by a set of fabulous Lats.

Each of Rick's Lats had 3 heads of muscle and they had expanded almost as wide as his
elbows! It was the most perfect Lat spread I had ever seen as I moved to look at Rick's entire
front torso. As I shook my head side to side I muttered, "Magnificent", over and over and Rick
smiled the most beautiful smile. His pink tongue extended slightly through his perfect teeth
and I saw a bodybuilder with markedly more muscle mass than Ronnie Coleman. Even during
Coleman's peak years.

I could see Rick also had smoother and especially tighter skin too. He even glistened more
than Shawn Ray! And thinking about Rick face, he was more handsome than Shawn.

Rick stood there watching and obviously teasing me until again, my knees buckled and my
jaw dropped. "You know we can do anything with human genes now since we perfected DNA
synthesis and manipulation? Including yours", Rick added as he extending his hand to help
me up. "Yes of course you do....OK, but of course none of us are going to be
hyper-transformed any time soon. But then have a loo at my muscles! Awesome hey? Ok.
Now, tomorrow's hyper-transformation you realise took 4 months to generate. But that's
nothing considering how long he'll live. And once we get going we expect the number of
hyper-growth men will grow exponentially as will our population".

"But first, we have to mini-enhance you and put you to work. You should be 280 pounds in
about 6 months. Some minor gene enhancement plus supplements plus me and your new
husbands. When you meet the others you'll notice we all have been slightly genetically
enhanced. You know before I entered Fort M my maximum size was 220. But after the mini
enhancements we can all reach 300 pounds. I'm 315. I can see you like it. A few of us got to
360. And we all have fat below 4%. Ok. And yeah, Fort M is just under 4 years old. Did I
mention that".

"No", I responded. "Oh yeah, you might be wondering how tomorrow's hyper-muscular's mind
will be altered by the transformation. Like, will his brain be smarter or quicker? The short
answer is a simple no. Our policy is to not change our brains. We should keep our current
sense-of-self, don't you agree"? "Absolutely", I blurted.

"But we do have to enhance the spinal chord", Rick added. "It has to be thicker to cope with
the extra signalling needed. A hypermuscular man will need greater motor control and we
want greater coordination. All that needs more nerve fibres. We're not ready to change the
way our brains work. So we've placed a moratorium on changing our brains. We should keep
our current sense of self. You see, we can predict everything, run simulations, but not how we
will cope having 45-inch arms that peak so high they reach our down-turned knuckles! That
sort of mind-bending new realities".

Rick again looked in the mirror and almost whispered, "Awe...look at my awesome body",
lifted his arms and flexed his biceps. Then Rick turned his head to his massive 25 inch biceps
and stared at his right biceps, especially the peak. After a few minutes Rick tensed his biceps
harder and the peak slowly started to rise higher. He stared at the new peak for a minute
making it harder and harder and I ignored how huge his Pecs were, how wide and thick was
his chest. I also stared at Rick's right biceps and as intensely as Rick did.

Then Rick rotated his arm towards his face until the high peak collided with his mouth. When
it arrived Rick sucked on his biceps' peak as if he was a human vacuum cleaner! Yet Rick's
obvious narcissism was innocent because Rick glanced into my eyes and motioned to me to
suck on his left arm. I had no trouble obeying Rick.
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Freaker!! For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (March 18th, 2014), iceman75 (March 18th, 2014), littledude (March 18th, 2014), nnnrg (March 18th, 2014), ploder4 (March 18th, 2014), roosevelt (March 20th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options