The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2014, 05:13 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
The Web Diary of a Skinny Geek pt1

5/7/13
Hmmmm, I never know how to start these diaries off, but I?ll give it a whirl??

Hi everyone my name is Leo, 16 and im what you would call a geek, most people my age would enjoy going out having a few drinks, watching football (soccer), spending time with partners or family, but not me, I spend the days when im not at college sitting on a grassy verge near Heathrows north runway with a camera, binoculars and pen and paper jotting down aircraft and there registrations, I know exciting huh!!! But that?s what this diary is not about, what this diary is about is something that until recently I didn?t really give a monkeys for, I had a flimsy interest in it due to my older brother Jack, here?s a pic.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...94_468x355.jpg

Jack is a midfielder for the local football team and as you can see has pretty nice body, that 6 pack man wow! There?s nothing geeky about this but I actually love my brothers body, compared to me he?s a beast haha, im probably 130 wringing wet, were jack is about 170 and ripped! That?s where my affinity with a nice body ended, I had no desire to join a gym, a place where juice heads prance and pose there disgustingly huge bodies, I was quite happy to look at jacks body, he knew I liked it too, as every time he came in from a match dripping in sweat and his top clung to his tight body or when he would take his top off I would go all silent and usually get caught staring!

You?re probably reading this thinking eh, for a guy who hates the gym, he really loves his bro?s muscular body? Well that?s because jack isn?t what I think of as a gym juice head, he doesn?t juice for one and he doesn?t prance round and pose, if I could find a gym that contained people entirely like jack I would consider joining just to get that body, but they are very few and far between, jack uses his clubs gym but members of public cannot use it.

But all that was to change when a) I had an interesting experience at college and b) what jack had to say when he came home from training, lets start with A.

It was during break time at college, we were outside on the field, I was with my other geeky mates sat in a corner exchanging notes on planes when one of them, dave, decided it was too hot to be wearing our baggy clothes, non of us dared as we would get laughed at as we were so skinny, but he was like no im taking mine off, when he took his top off there was a collective gasp, dave was super buff, im talking proper beefy pecs, big arms, ripped abs, broad shoulders the works. Dave went on to tell us that he had been having problems at home and college so he joined the local gym got loads of tips and supplements and the rest he said was history and he wasn?t planning on getting any bigger, he told us where this gym was and thankfully it wasn?t a prancy posing gym it was a council owned facility, that got me thinking if dave, who had hated gyms more than me, could get over his hatred and join a gym then why couldn?t I, I went home that night convincing myself to join a gym, that leads nicely on to B.

As usual jack came in from training, shirt stuck tightly on to his ripped body, he told me to come upstairs with him, we got to our room , again the shirt came off, silence ensued, he told me that the club were opening the gym to the public as of next week, jack knew that if pushed in the right way I would join a gym as he knew that I loved his body and wanted it, but jack got all serious saying I would have to give up my geeky hobby as building the perfect body takes dedication, effort and eating correctly, I then told him about Dave at school and how it had ignited a little flame inside me.

Jack could see that I was really thinking about it but in his words ?you need that one last push? that would cement my agreement. As I said earlier jack was never a show off, but he told me to pass him my hand, with my hand in his he guided it toward his ripped 6 pack and started rubbing my hand up and down it, OMG it felt unreal it was awesome, jack told me imagine what it would be like to feel your own abs like that, he lifted my hand off then flexed his left bi, what compared to mine looked like a huge peak rose from jacks arm but was probably only around 15-16?, again my hand was clasped round it, imagine flexing that for the girls or boys bro he told me, man I can?t tell you how much of a rush that felt at the time my bro not only looked awesome but felt awesome too, as you can imagine that cemented my agreement to join jacks clubs gym and what made it even better was he said he would be my training partner.

During all this I had to hide the fact I was nursing a full hard on in my pants, jack was my brother but during that moment of feeling his body he didn?t feel like my brother he felt like my boyfriend, before we started working out I had to tell him I was gay. When I came to telling him I just came straight out with it, jack told me that he sort of knew, the feeling of his sixpack and bicep was a test to see how willingly I would say yes and the wry smile I had on my face, jack told me he was proud and was looking forward to helping me get the body I dream of, his!!!

So there you have it, the back story, I start the gym tomorrow and I will be keeping regular diary updates for you to keep track of my progress.

Here goes!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (April 7th, 2014), convolution (April 8th, 2014), dickasauras (April 7th, 2014), Hanugumo (April 7th, 2014), hn6huS (April 7th, 2014), iceman75 (April 7th, 2014), Kit Werecat (April 8th, 2014), littledude (April 7th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (April 9th, 2014), musclemonkey (April 9th, 2014), muscular (April 7th, 2014), nnnrg (April 8th, 2014)
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2014, 08:10 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Good start and a sound premise.
  #3   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2014, 03:21 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to three things, Hope Leo out grows his brother, Dave keeps on getting bigger after others get stronger. And the other nerds improve as well. Really interested in how this story goes! Hopefully the next chapter is posted soon!
  #4   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2014, 04:44 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Was curious as to when the next part would be posted? So curious as too the progress and love the journal type stories.
  #5   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2014, 02:03 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
hey next part should be up either today or tomorrow, sorry its took so long been busy sadly.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options