The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Sar is Happy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2014, 12:03 PM

Sar is Happy is on a distinguished road
My trainer

so here's a little ongoing story I'll give you guys.

-------------------

"Push, harder!"

I struggled, trying to bench this much weight, this many times...I don't even know how I made it this far.

"If you don't make this set, I won't do what I did last night for a month!" She shouted, spotting me. All I could see was her sexy thin waist, with her hard abs, upward to her incredible and gigantic breasts, with her eyes peaking over them.

She knew just what to say. My cock twitched, and I pushed out 3 more reps, and set the bar down. My muscles never burnt this much.

"Ha! Awesome, look how pumped you look!" She said.

I sat up on the bench, and looked ahead at the mirror in front of me. It still shocked me, seeing how big I was. I was always bigger than average, actually. height, muscle, genitals. But since I met Karrie, I've exploded.

We started dating a year ago, and about 3 months into our relationship, she convinced me to go on this journey to get as big as we possibly could. I jumped at the chance.

Over these 9 months, I had put on 75 lbs of muscle, 3 inches in height, my balls doubled in size, and 3 inches of length to my cock. And She's growing along right with me. She's not only growing taller and more fit, but her hips are getting wider, her breasts have literally exploded in size, and even though she's putting on muscle, she's putting fat in all the right places.

I admired myself in the mirror, standing up and flexing. Everyone at this gym was use to us at this point. Constantly checking ourselves out in the mirror, talking about what we need to improve, how much bigger we can get. I flexed, my tank top strained to it's limits. When I came in the gym, it was below my waist line, now my belly button is exposed. My arms looked like they were about to rip out of my own skin. I rubbed my brown beard and smirked at my 6'5" form. The bulge in my shorts twitched again, as I turned around and watched Karrie.

Karrie is the mastermind behind this. She planned our workouts, our meals, our supplements. She studied and tested countless herbs and pills. I don't know how, but she found out how to mold us both into ever growing pillars of beauty and strength.

I watched her bench, and slowly made my way over to spot her, admiring the view. How her full, wide bubble butt lifted her hips off the bench. How her exposed core flexed to keep her back straight. How her pectorals flexed with each rep, seeming to make her breasts larger as they swelled up from the work out. How her light brown skin glistened with sweat.

She sat up, our work outs done. "Now, let's get home and do the fun part." She said. I knew just what she was referring to.

"How big do you think I'll get today?" I asked, the anticipation almost hurting me at this point.

"Oh, I already told you, we're gonna shift everything into high gear. We're gonna grow faster than ever..."
/\/\usclekid (April 14th, 2014), 2bored (April 14th, 2014), convolution (April 14th, 2014), coolman69 (April 14th, 2014), farley (April 14th, 2014), Hanugumo (April 14th, 2014), jiggyborg (April 14th, 2014), muscledupsmoker (April 14th, 2014), muscular (Yesterday), nzbodybuilder (April 14th, 2014), schwermarko (Yesterday), Tibo (Yesterday), troy46128 (April 14th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options