Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
What Musclegrowth.org meant to us

I'm hoping Flexodus reconsiders, but even if he doesn't, I think it would be meaningful if we could share our positive stories about this site. He did a huge service for many of us, and I think the least we could do to pay him back is to share our stories.

For me, I'm 3 years into changing my life. 3 years ago I was 270lbs, 45-50% bodyfat, was binge drinking 4-5 nights a week, and had sleep apnea so severe that my doctor was worried I could die in my sleep.

I won't go into the details about how I decided I needed to change, but I will say that throughout my adult life I've had fantasies of muscle growth, and the community(and communities) that sprung up around muscle growth fiction has consistently been supportive of anyone wanting to grow. When I changed my life, this site helped me stay motivated and was critical in reminding me what I was working towards.

In 3 years I've lost 50lbs, my bodyfat is around 20%, I'm stronger and healthier and happier than I've ever been in my life, and 2 weeks ago I got hired as a personal trainer at a gym so I will be helping other people transform their bodies the way I transformed mine.

Because of the fantasies on this forum, I have probably added decades of quality living to my life, and I will be helping others to do the same.

I hope some of you can also share your stories, no matter how small, because I think this site did a lot of good in its lifetime, and I'd like us to see just how much.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Magus For This Useful Post:
jtchef (Today), roided (Today), sexiscriptor (Today)
  #2   Add to workinonit2305's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM

workinonit2305 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to workinonit2305 Send a message via Skype™ to workinonit2305
I think this is a great thread to start. Like many of you this site made me see another side of myself that needed to be unleashed and damn did it make me feel good to be a part of this community. I love the stories, videos, threads about everything. I have met a few people and even found a boyfriend from here and won't forget what this forum has done for me for as long as I shall live.

Thanks to everyone who over the years have kept this community up and running.

We all know deep down this place fills a void in our hearts...
  #3   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
I echo much of what you said Magus.

It's almost 3 years that I began a growth journey. Similar to you. Overweight. Binge drinking. Feeling miserable. But underneath all that, this festering love for muscle that confused the hell out of me.

Then I found this place, and realized many loved muscle like I did. No longer feeling weird about it, I felt free to start working out and changing my life. I've come very far since then. I've kept a thread going on the real life experiences forum. I have much more work to do, but being able to express how I feel about my muscles growing bigger and stronger has helped me immensely in being motivated, and sharing it with others outside this forum. Friends and family. So for that, I'll always be grateful to this forum
  #4   Add to bulgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM
Love'm Touch'em

bulgo is on a distinguished road
This forum plays a huge part of who I am as an artist today. I wouldn't be known as "Zephleit" if it weren't for all the appreciation and feedback of the people here.

When I was younger, I thought I was alone in having this kind of fantasy. Discovering this forum made me feel that I wasn't alone and I was finally able to share my interest, appreciate, love and ideas for muscle growth which I've kept to myself for a long time.

Glad I found this community. Glad I was part of this community.
  #5   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Today, 12:32 AM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
This place really meant a ton to me because I would have never met the people I know now and still feel isolated. The first five years I was a lurker just reading what people said on here and then in 2009 I decided to 'come out' on here and never looked back.

I never aspired to post more than everyone else on here, including arpeejay, but ultimately that is what happened and in a way I am slightly embarrassed. I just got so comfortable that I never stopped lol.
  #6   Add to joel24242's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Today, 03:02 AM

joel24242
Send a message via MSN to joel24242 Send a message via Yahoo to joel24242
I just want to start with saying a big thanks to Flexodus for providing this home for this community for such a long time. I had to have a look back at my profile to realise that I have been a member for just over 10 years now. Wow. While I have only contributed very little, this place has been truly an amazing gift to have been a part of. I joined shortly after I turned 21 and it has been a haven for me to explore my sexuality and what I like and what I am attracted to in a diverse welcoming environment. For that I want to not only thank Flexodus but all the members as well.
I really hope that this community can continue to grow and provide a place for people to explore their inner workings as it has done for me in the new home that CMiller has created.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options