The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2007, 04:47 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
The Beast - Intermission (Part 6.5)

So I know I have not kept my word and have not been much up to date on this. But I had my reasons. I know how the story will go for the story arc, but I did not know how i was going to get there. I finally figured out a way to continue it, thus, here is the next installment coming up in the next post.

This one is a bit shorter then previous parts, although, this one is not going to really be considered a part. 1 week has past since the events of Part 6. Andrew will tell you all what has happened since then as we lead into the second half of the first "Season" of The Beast. This "Season" will probably be a total of 12 or 13 parts. I know it has taken me quite some time to get this done, but in the end I am sure all the fans of this series (which I hope i still have fans) will be happy with the result.

Anyways, times a wasting... It will be up in a few... so be ready for it!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2007, 04:51 PM
The Beast Master

Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
The Beast

Intermission

It?s been about a week since both Arthur and I used the DNA formula that we decided to give the code name of ?The Beast? too. We gave it this because of two factors we discovered. First off, we need to inject animal blood into our bodies. This is what gives us the genetic code of the animal we inject into us. Then we have to inject ourselves with one of three different liquids, each with their own different effects. The liquid however gives us some type of characteristic of the animal we inject into our blood stream.

Since that time I injected myself with ?The Beast,? lots of changes have happened. The first major one was that I had to get rid of my girl, Jessica. If she saw me how I am now, she would absolutely freak, not just by my new bearish size, but also the full rug of dark fur that practically covers my entire body.

Arthur isn?t so little anymore either. I decided to try something out on him too, giving him a blood sample of a much smaller classification of bear, making him similar to me. Our brotherly connection is even more brotherly so to speak as he?s practically now my cub.

But that?s not all my friends, our three other roommates also know about the little case that fell from the sky and into our possession as well. At first they couldn?t believe it; the two smallest guys in the house now dwarfed them by much more then they had ever thought possible. Arthur, the runt was now a foot taller and well more muscled then our original stud of the house, Danny.

I forgot to mention the others to you all. First up is Danny. He is of Mexican heritage, with a pretty good body to boot; 24 years old, 6?2? and 185lbs of lean muscle. We used to go to him if we had problems, as he was the hot head of the group and when someone messed with his friends, he would make them pay.

Next there is Gustavo; we call him Gus for short. He?s actually not from the states, but emigrated to the U.S. from Italy when he was only four years old. He is 19, 5?11? and 170lbs.

Last, but not least was Max, now the smallest of the group since Arthur has definitely outgrown him by well over a foot and 100lbs. Max?s name doesn?t exactly fit the body he has. Max is 20 years old, 5?9? and 145 lbs. One thing however which is odd is that his voice is actually the lowest of all five of us. When he spoke, people thought it came out of a giant?s mouth.

You might all be wondering why I am not telling you all what happened with Arthur?s transformation as well. I?m leaving that for another day in time, as he might actually be the one to better tell that story.

So life continued for the five of us. We didn?t realize what Buck actually had planned for us either yet. All we were concerned about was what exactly ?The Beast? is and if it will eventually have some powerful side-effects to our bodies. Only time will be able to tell?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saber breathed the air and knew they were close, real close. His muscles straining his very tight stretch pants and muscle shirt that Buck had given the three to wear. He grabbed the walkie from his hip and raised it to his lips, pressing the talk button and barking into the mouthpiece. ?I?ve found them!?

Two growls were heard from the other end, both from the other officers. ?On our way! Don?t do anything foolish until we get there.?

Saber down on one knee, broke the walkie with his massive paw like hand; his other hand kneading the massive bulge protruding from the front of his pants. ?No need to worry about being foolish when your dick does the thinking for you,? he said, peering through the window, bearing his fangs and dripping thick saliva from his mouth. He had one thing on his mind and one thing only as he sat there ready to pounce. He needed to mate soon, and it was the little cub in the window which seemed just right for his taking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art sat shirtless on the couch, wearing nothing but a pair of tight black boxer briefs leaving nothing to the imagination. His big size 14 feet propped up on the coffee table, with one hand holding the remote, the other feeling one of his massive hairy pecs.

?Damn I hate commercials?? he said waiting for his show to come back on when out of no where the window shatters behind him and a massive force leaps onto his back. Art hits the floor hard. The intruder flips him over on his back, glaring into his eyes with a deep lust for blood and something else.

The intruder looks up at the Television screen. With one hand he lifts part of the broken coffee table up and throws it across the room.

?We now return to our feature presentation?? there?s a loud crash and then dead silence.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #3   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2007, 01:31 AM
The Beast Master

Don't know why this doesn't have any replies yet, already over 100 views... anyways... if this is the reason, heres links to the previous parts.

Prologue - And So It Begins
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2437

Part 01 - The Plan
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2447

Part 02 - A Power Effect
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2452

Part 03 - Enter! The Hero of this Story is Revealed?!
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2539

Part 04 - Andrew
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2652

Part 05 - Guard Guards
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6790

Part 06 - The Pit-Bull & His Pups
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6834

That's all there is to this story so far... If you have not read this from the beginning, here it all is so you don't have to search the forums for it. Like I said in the first post, this is the 1/2 way point of our first "Season" . It's been a while for me to release it, but Part 07 I just started on, and hope to have it done soon to post. Anyways, enjoy... and maybe I can get some comments LOL... if not in post forum, then PM if you're too embarrassed to say something on the forums. All opinions are welcomed and taken into consideration.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #4   Add to smokemuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2007, 02:02 AM

smokemuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to smokemuscle
Dude...great story so far...keep it up.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic