The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2007, 10:28 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Second Puberty (Part 6)

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14

-SIX-

I went back to my room to finish getting ready for school. I considered finishing what I had started and blowing out the rest of my t-shirt, but it was getting late and I really didn’t have the time to enjoy it. I tried to pull the shirt off me but it was so tight and getting it off was such a hassle that I wound up just ripping the thing from my body—another first for me. I had never ripped a shirt off my back before and I began to feel a new set of stirrings. The thought occurred to me that I could probably spend all day just ripping t-shirts, staring at myself and whacking off. But that would make me Joe, and I was pretty sure I didn’t want to go down that road.

I had to get ready for school. My choice of wardrobe was extremely limited so it didn’t take me long to decide what to wear. As I looked myself over the in full length mirror, I saw at once that I had been right. This shirt would not hide me. It may have been loose but the bulges underneath it were unmistakable. I was built.

Which led me to the one last stop I had to make before I went down to breakfast. I stepped into the bathroom and onto the scale. 185. Wow, I had put on 50 pounds in the past 36 hours. I didn’t think that was physiologically possible. And most of it was muscle. Oh there was some bone in there—had to be. But most of it was muscle. I flexed my arm again—I couldn’t help myself—and felt my large iron-hard bicep swell up. Oh yeah, most of it was definitely muscle.

As I left my room, I actually slammed my shoulder on the doorframe. I had gone through that door countless time and I had never run into the doorframe before. I knew its dimensions instinctively and never even thought about it. Of course, its dimensions hadn’t changed but mine had. I guess I was going to have to be more careful moving through the house from now on.

Another thing about my new dimensions was becoming clear. My butt had also grown. This had escaped my notice at first because it wasn’t really visible when I looked in the mirror. What made it painfully obvious was the effect it had on my underwear. Not only were my boxers gathering up above my thighs but now they were being pulled very tight by my expanding butt. They rode up my ass crack and squeezed in all kinds of other uncomfortable ways. And it didn’t help that my little friend wasn’t quite as little as he used to be. There was no doubt I needed new underpants and I wasn’t about to ask Geoff if he had any old ones I could borrow.

I went down for breakfast and sat at the table with Kelsey. Poor kid, she had blue streaks running all through her hair. Of course, Joe had been the culprit. And I think we all knew why he did it, but no one mentioned it. I think it was to spare my feelings. Or maybe it was because the whole thing just made everyone too uncomfortable.

And thanks to Joe’s little stunt, Kelsey wouldn’t be going into school that morning. She had an emergency appointment with a hair dresser to see what could be done about her new look. Mom had grounded Joe, but that seemed a little redundant since he refused to come out of the basement anyway. I wondered what he ate, or even if he ate. I, on the other hand, had no trouble eating. My only problem was with Kelsey. She kept staring at me all through the meal. It was beginning to get a little weird.

If that wasn’t enough to ruin my breakfast, the wooden kitchen chairs were suddenly very uncomfortable. I don’t know which was harder, the chair or my butt. Whichever one won, the combination of the two was murder. And along with strangulation-tight undies… Well, I was not a happy camper.

“Mom, I need about FORty dollars.” Oh crap, there I go croaking again.”

“What for?” I cast a sideways glance at Kelsey. Yup, she was still staring at me. No way was I going to say this in front of her.

“I just need IT,” I said.

“Son, I’d be happy to give you the money but I need to know why you want it.”

God, she was really going to make me say it. Alright, here goes. “I need some new underwear.”

“But I just bought you—”

“Larger underwear,” I interrupted. I might as well have added, because my cock, balls, and ass have gotten too fucking big for the stuff I have now. I don’t think the effect would have been much worse.

Kelsey dropped her gaze to her plate and he face turned beat red. It actually went well with her blue streaked hair. I think I caught my mom a little off guard, too. She was struck dumb for a couple of seconds before she answered, “I’ll get my purse.”

Well, that was awkward. But on the plus side, I guessed that in the future, my mom wouldn’t be questioning my spending habits quite so closely.

The rest of the meal was mercifully silent and as soon as I was through I grabbed my knapsack and headed outside. I took a few minutes to raise my bike seat. While I was doing it, I stole furtive glances at the cars parked in front of my house. I wanted to see if I could spot anyone “reading the paper.” I didn’t see anyone but there was a car with tinted windows parked across the street. I couldn’t really see inside that one. Oh well, even if they were watching me there wasn’t much I could do about it. I finished up with my bike, then hopped on and rode away.

I hadn’t gotten very far when my extremely tight boxers really began to rub me the wrong way. I was about halfway to school when the chafing became unbearable. Any second I thought my ball sack would drop off, fall down my pant leg and roll away down the street. Holy fucking Christ! If there had been a public bathroom on the way, I would have stopped and pulled those fucking boxers right the hell off of me. As it was, I checked out each and every bush I passed to see if it would offer me enough shelter to do it in the great outdoors. No such luck. I lived in suburbia USA and each and every bush had a giant picture window right behind it. And I didn’t think the local residents would appreciate that view with their morning coffee.
Needless to say, by the time I got to school I was hurting pretty bad. I wanted to run to the bathroom but I couldn’t run anywhere. The best I could do was a limping stagger. So much for the stud strut I had been planning for my entrance. It was all I could do to hold back the whimpers. Only I could turn into a stud and still wind up a joke.

Well, I was expecting stares when I got to school, and I got them. Most of them went something like this: the limp would catch their attention, then they’d look at the face to see who it was, then came the confusion as they realized that the face didn’t match the body. After that, the reaction varied. Some went back to what they were doing. Others began whispering and pointing, a few giggled and still others just out and out stared at me slack jawed. I might have enjoyed the attention if I hadn’t been in fucking agony.

I had just about made it to the bathroom when I heard my name. Crap! It was Charles. What did he want?

“Whoa, you got bigger.”

“Not now, Charles, I’ll SEE you in class, ok?”

“Fine. I just want you to know, I figured out your secret.”

That stopped me. “What do you mean?”

“The whole growth-thing, I know what’s going on.”

The first thought that whipped through my mind was how did he find out? Then I remembered it was Charles I was dealing with.

“You don’t know anyTHING about it.” I’d made it to the boy’s room door.

“Oh no, I know all about it. You must have been kidnapped by aliens and they infused you with some of their DNA.”

I might have laughed if the pain weren’t so bad. “You think I’m turning inTO an alien?”

“Aren’t you?”

“I don’t have time for this.” I pushed the bathroom door open and walked in. And Charles, apparently unable to respect personal boundaries, came in right behind me.

“Jesus, are you going to follow me inTO the stall?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t been asked… yet.”

Great! He’s horny. Today was shaping up to be a complete sequel to yesterday: Clash of the Pheromones II: The return. Maybe I could find the cheerleaders, get them in an out and out brawl. That ought to turn some heads.

I stormed into the stall, slammed the door behind me, and locked it.

“That’s ok,” came Charles’ voice. “I can wait.”

I dropped my pants and stepped out of them. Then I tried to pull off my boxers. Forget it. They didn’t want to come down over my thighs. I might have been able to manage it if the dam stall weren’t so small. I kept banging into the walls trying to get into the right position.

“What are you doing in there?” called Charles.

“Never-fucking-mind!”

“Do you need any help?”

“Yeah. I need someone to run to CALculus and save me a seat.”

“Nice try. Not going to work,” said Charles. “I’m guessing the aliens were reptiles. That’s why you’re starting to sound like a frog.”

Alien frogs? What a lunatic. But Charles was the least of my problems. I couldn’t believe it. I just could not get my boxers off. My underwear was defeating me. Okay that was it. I wasn’t getting anywhere like this. For the second time in my life, I grabbed my boxers by the waist band and ripped them right off of my body. But this time, it fucking hurt! “AH!”

“What was that?”

“Don’t you have some pencils TO sharpen?” I looked down at my crotch. Red welts were everywhere. I was going to be smarting for days.

I quickly stuffed my boxers into my knapsack and pulled up my pants. I was still sore but at least everything down there was now free and easy.

I came out of the stall and almost ran over Charles.

“What were you doing in there, shedding your skin?”

“Something like that. Look WE’re going to be late.”

“Who cares? So what have you got down there now, scales?”

“I don’t believe this,” I said as I pushed past Charles and out into the corridor.

“It’s alright,” he said chasing after me. “You don’t have to pretend with me. I won’t give you away.”

Charles chased after me all the way to class, trying to get me to divulge my alien nature. People were pointing and laughing as we passed.

“Charles, you’re turning us into a joke,” I said.

“It’s not me,” he said.

“Oh yeah? Then what is IT?”

“Probably that pair of torn boxers you’ve got hanging out of your knapsack.”

“Crap!” I stopped and checked. Sure enough, I hadn’t completely zipped up my knapsack and my former underwear had fallen almost all the way out. I quickly stuffed it in and closed the zipper.

“I guess with your new anatomy you no longer need underwear. Do you still have a dick?”

“I’m not an ALien, Charles.”

“Of course, not,” he said, winking at me.

“I’ve got to get to class,” I said and I took off limping as fast as I could manage, partly because I didn’t want to be late but mostly to get away from Charles.

I was right; we were almost late for class and the room was almost full. Veronica, Charles and I still managed to grab three seats together only this time I sat so Veronica was between me and Charles. I looked over to say hi to Veronica but she was already staring at me.

“Whoa, momma,” she said. “I don’t know what you’ve been eating, but keep it up.”

“It’s kind of a long story,” I said.

“That’s ok,” she said, “I already like how it ends.”

Mr. Sanders got up in front of the class and cleared his throat, preparing once again to boar us all into a stupor. I leaned over and whispered to Veronica, “I’ll tell you at lunch.” I guess Charles must have heard because he started violently shaking his head and mouthing the word, “alien” while he pointed at me. To my enormous relief Veronica found the notion almost as ridiculous as I did.

She eased her hand back into my lap. I’d almost forgotten about my welts but Veronica’s fingers reminded me. “Fuck!” I whispered in agony, hoping the look of torment on my face made up for the lack of volume. “Stop. For the love of God, please stop.”

“Why what’s wrong?”

“I don’t think he has a dick,” offered Charles.

“Do I have to separate you three again,” came Mr. Sanders’ drone from the front of the class.

“No, sir,” we answered almost simultaneously.

“Then let’s keep it down, shall we?” And we pretty much did for the rest of the class.

On the way out, Veronica asked me if I was ok. She seemed genuinely concerned.

“I’m fine—mostly,” I said. “I’ll tell you all about it at lunch.”

“What about me?” asked Charles. “Can I come too?”

“Sure,” I said. “I was going to ask you anyway.”

“You were?”

“Yeah, I wanted your advice about this eyeball I’ve got growing out of my bellybutton.”

“Seriously?”

My cell phone went off and I was spared answering him. I pulled it out of knapsack. Unidentified number. Holy Shit! It could be him. I caught my breath as I answered it. “HelLO?”

“Hey, I see your voice has started to drop.”

It was him. It was Professor Grant. It was all I could do to keep myself from shouting who the fuck are you? But I couldn’t risk scaring him away. If he hung up I might never hear from him again and where would that leave me?

“Is that what’s happening?”

“Sure. What did you think?” You were turning into a frog?” He laughed. I didn’t. “Hey, you got a pen and paper handy? Wait a minute, why am I asking. You’re a student. Of course you’ve got a pen and paper handy,” he chuckled.

I cradled my phone on my shoulder—which actually was a lot easier than it used to be—dropped my knapsack on the floor, and pulled out a pen and notebook. “Got ’em,” I said.

“Good, now take this down.” He proceeded to give a list of chemicals and other substances, some of which I’d used in biology, some I had read about, and some I’d never heard of.

“You should be able to find all of these things in the science store room,” he said. “If not, most of them are available at any pharmacy.” Then he went on to give me detailed instructions on how to prepare some kind of protein/amino acid compound. “And there you have it,” he finished.

“Have what?” I asked.

“Your pheromone antidote, what else?” I suddenly got very excited.

“Really? You mean all I have to do is rub some of this stuff on my elBOW and I’ll be fine.”

“No, no, no. First of all, you are already fine. Second, this stuff will not affect you at all. I can’t just shut off your pheromones, the long term consequences could be fatal.”

“Then what…?”

“You give it to your football captain friend and anyone else you want to make immune—although I hate using that word—to your pheromones.”

“So, I just rub it on their elbows?”

“They could absorb it through their skin, but it would take a lot longer to be effective, and it might not work at all. Your best bet is to have them ingest it. That should give you almost instant results.”

My mind reeled at the complications involved in getting all those people to eat this stuff. “I don’t know if this is going to work.”

“Sorry, kid, it’s the best I can do.”

Alright, it was time to get some answers. “Who are you actually? You’re not at Stanford.”

“Ha. You’re a little slow, kid. I thought we’d be having this conversation last time I called.”

“You expected me to figure it out?”

“I gave you that mind of yours, didn’t I?”

“So, who are you?”

“I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.”

“You’ve got to be kidding.”

“I know its a little clich? and it’s not entirely true. But I don’t think you’re ready yet to hear what I have to say.”

“Oh yes, I’m ready. AbSOlutely, I’m ready.”

“Well, I’m still going to wait a bit.”

Crap. But I figured I’d better not push it. I didn’t want him hanging up.

Now what was it I wanted to ask…? “Can you at least tell me how big I’m goING to get?”

“Ah, well, that’s a little tricky. Just remember to take your height and weight now and then again when you’ve had your second growth spurt—”

“Wait a minute,” I cried, cutting him off. “What do you mean when I’ve had my seCOND spurt? I had my third one last night!”

“You’re telling me you’ve had three growth spurts?”

“Yeah. Three.”

“In less than twenty-four hours?”

“Yeah.”

There was silence on the other end.

“Is someTHING wrong?” I asked.

“I don’t know, kid. You’re growing a helluva lot faster than I expected. You don’t happen to have your stats?”

“Yeah, I’ve grown about three inches tallER and put on about 50 pounds.”

“Holy frijoles! I wouldn’t have thought that was physiologically possible. You’re feeling ok?”

“I feel great.”

“What I wouldn’t give for a blood sample.”

“You can have one. Take as many as you want,”

“If only it was that easy.”

“Why isn’t it?”

“I can’t really go into that now. But, look kid, it’s not like your life is in danger or anything. You’re just growing a lot faster than I expected. I’ll go over my notes again and if there’s anything you need to know, I’ll call you.”

“Wait a minute, wait a minute; you still haven’t answered my QUEStion.”

“To which one of your unanswered questions are you referring?”

“How big am I going to get?”

“Oh, that one. That’s just it, kid. I don’t know. All bets are off. You’re growth pattern is not at all what I predicted. Now, I have no way of telling how big you’ll grow.”

“I’m still going to get bigger, though, right?” Please say yes.

“I think you can count on that.” BOO YA! …Hold it.

“I’m not going to get, you know, like, Godzilla-big, am I?”

He laughed. “No, that’s ridiculous.”

Thank God.

“Sorry, but I’ve got to go now.”

“No! Wait! Don’t hang up. How do I contact you if I need to?”

“Kid, with that brain, if you need me bad enough, you’ll find me. Sorry but I can’t tell you anymore than that.” And he hung up. Crap!

“AH!” I felt a jolt of pain so bad it made it made my teeth tingle. Someone had pinched my butt again, and this time they got me right on a welt! I looked around to see who it might have been. No clue. No doubt about it, I had to get this pheromone-thing taken care of.

I decided to skip English Lit. Not only had I already read the book they were discussing, but I had finished my analytical essay on it over a week and a half ago. I wasn’t going to be missing anything.

I was going to need some help… and what a good thing Veronica was still standing right next to me. Or maybe it wasn’t.

“How much did you hear?”

“Everything. Who was that, your doctor, or just some random mad scientist?”

“Would you believe the latter?”

“Looking at you, I’d believe just about anything—except maybe that you’re an alien.”

I looked around quickly but Charles seemed to have moved on. “He didn’t hear too, did he?”

“No, he was long gone by the time the good stuff started.”

“Veronica, I need your help.”

“All you have to do is ask,” she said flexing her fingers.

“Not with that— well, maybe with that-- but I need your help with SOMEthing else first.”

“I’m intrigued.”

I showed her the notebook and saw the biologist in her instantly emerge. “Wow, that’s some serious shit. What is it?”
“I’ll tell you as we go. We have to get to the biolOLOGY lab before the next class starts.” And as we started on our way, I began to tell her. “Remember that substitute we had a couple of days ago?”

By the time we reached the lab I had told her everything I thought she needed to know. I, of course, left out all my family problems and anything to do with Geoff. She took the whole thing pretty well. I suppose it helped to have me right there beside her as proof. I had been a little taller than her before, but now she only came up to my shoulder. And there was another little detail I left out—maybe the most important detail—my pheromones. So, her next question was pretty natural.

“What’s this stuff we’re cooking up?”

“Ah…”

“Is it something you need to survive?”

“I supPOSE you could say that…” Thank God we arrived at the biology lab before she could press me any further. And there were only seconds before the bell rang. We approached Mr. Jacobs who looked somewhat surprised to see us.

“What can I do for you two?” he asked.

I showed him the notebook. “We need to make some of this stuff up.”

“What’s this for?” A good question. Wish I had a good answer.

“We’re doing it for college credit,” offered Veronica. That was a good answer.

“College credit?” sighed Mr. Jacobs. “I wish I had a more students like you. This bunch,” he said, gesturing to the students now populating his classroom, “think a mitochondrion is an Italian sports car.”

I laughed. Yes, I was still a dork.

“As you can see,” he continued,” the lab is in use this period. But if you come back next period, I think I can accommodate you.”

“If its ok with you,” said Veronica, “we can spend this period in the storeroom, gathering what we need and measuring it out. It’ll probably take us the whole time anyway.” Whoa, she was a helluva lot better at thinking on her feet than I was. I’d never have thought of that.

He seemed to think it over. “I’m not really supposed to let students back there unsupervised. But I guess I can make an exception for two valedictorians.” He led us back to the storeroom door and unlocked it for us.

Before he walked away he gave me a second look. “Have you been working out?”

“Ah, yeah.”

“Looks good. Keep it up. So many of the smart ones let themselves go; they get all fat and pudgy.” Then he noticed Veronica standing there. “I’ve…ah…got to start the class, now. Let me know if you need anything.” And he quickly walked away.

We stepped in and closed the door behind us.

“Veronica, you are a genius!” I said. “You knew exactly what to say.”

“You were pretty smooth yourself, laughing at his stupid joke.”

“Ah… yeah. That was pretty smooth of me, wasn’t it?” I cleared my throat. “Well, we’d better get started.”

It did take us quite a while to gather and measure everything we needed, but when we were done we still had about twenty minutes before we could use the lab. There weren’t any chairs in the storeroom so we just kind of sat down on the floor to wait.

“So, genetically engineered, hunh?”

“Yeah.”

“I’ve thought about going into genetics. From a purely professional point of view, I’d like to see this guy’s handiwork.”

“What?”

“Take off your shirt.”

“Veronica…”

“Take off your shirt. I’m missing a discussion on Michelangelo’s David for this. Make it worth my while.”

I shrugged and pulled off my shirt.

“Whoa. Momma likes,” she said. She reached over and put her hand on my chest. Dam, that’s solid. This Professor Grant does some good work.” She licked her finger and then slid it across my pec and over to my nipple where it danced and played for a while. Electric waves rolled through my body, up my spine and into my brain. I wanted to let her continue but I couldn’t. I gently took her hand and gave it back to her.

“What’s the matter?” she asked, looking hurt.

“Veronica, there’s something I’ve got to tell you. When Professor Grant triggered my second puberty, he also amped up my pheromones so they would make me irresistible. What you’re feeling, it isn’t real. This stuff we’re making, it’s to counteract their affect. So maybe you’ll want to wait until we’re finished before you… do anything.”

There was a second of silence and then she laughed. But the sound contained more sorrow than mirth. “Are you really so blind?” she asked. “Are all boys really so fucking blind?”

“I don’t understand…”

“I’ve been attracted to you ever since I first met you and that was what, two years ago? Long before any Professor Grant or second puberty or hyperactive pheromones. The muscles are just a bonus, the weight that tipped the scales, so to speak.”
I was stunned. “All that head on the shoulder stuff…?”

“Now he gets it,” she said.

Oh my god, I had been completely misreading her for years. Now that I thought about it, it seemed pretty obvious and I felt really stupid. How could I tell her I once considered dating her but had decided against it because I didn’t like her arms?

“I had no idea,” I said.

“No, you didn’t, did you? But you do now.” She reached her hand over, this time going right for the crotch, and she landed directly on a welt.

“AH! Holy Fucking Christ!”

She pulled her hand back. “What have you got going on down there, anyway?”

“It’s nothing. I hurt myself.”

“Let me see.”

“What?”

“Take off your pants and let me see.”

I hesitated.

“Come on, take ’em off or I might start to think Charles was right. Maybe you don’t have a dick.”

“No,” I laughed. “I’m pretty sure I’ve got a dick.” And I kicked off my sneakers and slid out of my pants. The floor was cold beneath me. I was naked now, except for my sox. I thought about taking them off but I was pretty sure it would ruin the moment.

“Now that is a fine piece of work,” she said looking at my cock. “Among the finest I’ve ever seen.”

That remark took me a little by surprise. “Seen a lot of them, have you?”

“Just my fair share. And yours is right up there at the head of the class.” Obviously, she’d never dated Geoff. “But all those welts around it, don’t do a thing for it. Luckily the rod itself is largely untouched.”

She reached out her hand for it and anticipating pain, I recoiled slightly. “Well maybe we can work up to that,” she said.

Instead she placed her hand on my abs, and much as I had done the night before, began tracing her fingers through the dips and valleys between my rock hard plateaus. I don’t know what it was, but it felt completely different when she did it. But Junior liked it. He was starting to wake up. Slowly she began to slide her fingers down toward the tangle of thick, dark hair where he laid waiting. She was skillfully avoiding all of the angry red marks which, like a mine field, surrounded her goal.
But something wasn’t right. And once again I reached out my hand to stop her.

“What’s the matter now?”

“I’m feeling a little at a disadvantage,” I said.

“What do you mean?”

“I showed you mine. How about you showing me yours?”

“Hm. I haven’t got anything you want to see.”

“I’ll be the judge of that. Come on, lady, take ’em off.”

She looked genuinely surprised. I don’t think she’d ever had a request like that before. It put her off balance and I kind of liked that.

“Well, okay, but I’ll have to turn the lights off, first.” That would make it pitch dark. Like most storerooms this one had no windows.

“No deal. I want to see you.”

She sat on the floor for a minute looking at me, unsure what to do. I had never seen this side of her before. She always seemed so sure of herself. “If you weren’t so fucking hot…” she said finally and started to undress. She was just wearing jeans and a blouse so it didn’t take long. When she got to her bra and panties, she hesitated. She looked over at me. I sat there, silently, never taking my eyes off her. I was making her nervous. I found that kind of hot.

Finally in a series of quick jerky moments, she unhitched her bra, pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. She stood there naked in the center of the room, her eye nervously darting everywhere, but at me. I thought she might be shivering but I wasn’t sure.

She was no supermodel, that was for sure, but then I hadn’t been expecting one, so it really didn’t matter. Her body was all luscious curves, one melted into the other. It was for girls like her that they coined the term voluptuous. Her breasts were naturally large and yet still stood out perkily, her silver dollar nipples standing erect. She had her hands clasped in front of her and just below them I could see her sweet, soft sex with just a whisper of hair around it.

As I stood up, she looked like she might jump out of her skin. I guess I made her nervous. I was no giant, but I was still a good head taller than her, and significantly bulkier. I kind of dwarfed her. I don’t think I’d ever dwarfed anyone before. I found that kind of hot, too. And Junior was starting to stand up and take notice.

Veronica, of course, saw what was going on down below. How could she miss it? And she started to talk.

“I just want to say one thing before we go any further.”

She sounded really nervous. Something about that attitude was really making me hard. I decided to let her talk and not say anything. I would just watch her silently and see what happened. I took a step toward her.

“I want you to know that I’m just 18 and I’m not looking for any serious relationships at this time.”

She looked up at me. I guess she expected me to say something but I didn’t. It made her even more nervous. And for some reason, I enjoyed her agitated state intensely. I moved even closer.

“I’m only saying this because sometimes after sex guys either think they own you or they disappear completely, thinking I’m going to claim ownership of them.”

Again a pause, a chance for me to speak, which I did not take. But I did take another step. I was right next to her now. We were mere millimeters from touching. I could feel her heat and I knew she could feel mine.

She gulped. “I’m not like that at all. This is what it is. If it’s great, we’ll have a memory and maybe we can do it again. If not—”

“Veronica,” I interrupted.

“Yes?”

“You’re burbling.”

“I am?”

Then I leaned down and kissed her hard and long. Our bodies pressed together, mine hard and unyeilding and hers soft and warm. Our tongues met and danced and my head filled with flashes of tangible light. My hands were on her upper arms traveling up and down, feeling her warm, soft flesh and hers were on my back, trying to grab hold, but it was pretty much a hard, solid wall.

When we finally released, we were both breathing a little hard. I reached down and putting a hand on either side of her waste, I lifted her up. Two days ago, I could never have pulled that off, but now it posed no problem at all. She squealed a little as I turned and set her gently on the floor with her back to the wall.

I stood directly in front of her, looking down. In this position she was sandwiched between my bulk and the wall. I was completely dominating her. There was no escape. Of course, if she had wanted to go, I would have let her, but there was no sign of that.

She leaned over and started licking my nipples while her hands went down south to see my lad. They found him still up and waiting for them. Of course most of their work was done. But once again Veronica showed her artistry in bringing me right to the edge and keeping me there.

But about five minutes of that I was ready for the grand finale. I bent my knees slightly and gently pushed forward, and then Veronica taking the hint, guided my jet fighter into her hanger. That was when the wall really came in handy. She was pushed up against it with the first thrust. She let out a throaty gasp. Then I began to pump. Slowly at first but quickly gaining speed and momentum. Witch each movement, I felt the pleasure build. And the harder and faster I went, the better it felt.
Veronica began crying out.

At first I was concerned. “Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?”

“If you stop, I’ll fucking kill you,” she screamed. I guess she was ok.

I wanted to feel her helpless in my muscular arms, completely dominated by my superior size and strength, so I paused in full thrust, and while remaining insider her, lifted Veronica up and pinned her against the wall.

“Oh my God, you fucking beast!” she cried. And when she called me a beast I suddenly felt like one, a raging pumping creature of muscle and sexual power. I revved up my pumping, going deeper and further with each thrust finally exploding in a haze of ecstasy.

I stayed in her while I climaxed, and for a few moments after, and savored the feeling of being deep inside her warm sex.

Then I finally pulled out and lowered her back to the ground. She slumped to the floor. I knelt next to her, instantly concerned.

“Are you ok?”

“I may never be the same again.”

“You’re not hurt are you?”

“In ways a guy could never appreciate. But it’s a good hurt, a real good hurt.”

I looked down at her sides where I had grabbed her. There were bright red marks where my hands had been. She was going to be bruised. Now that the passion was fading, I suddenly felt a little guilty.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you.”

“You’ve got nothing to apologize for. That was the most incredible experience of my life.”

I had to admit I’d never had an experience quite like this one either. The few earlier experiences I’d had could be described as awkward at best. I had never been that much bigger than my partner before, and now that I was, I found I liked sex a lot better.

“So, did you climax?”

She laughed. “Twice.”

“Seriously?”

She just stood up and gave me that smug look of hers. The old Veronica was back. “The bell’s going to ring any second. We’d better get dressed.”

I got up and followed her lead, pulling on my pants and shirt.

“You know, I was really beginning to wonder about you,” she said, “whether or not you swung the same way as Charles.”

“I don’t really seem to have any boundaries in that area,” I answered. “I hope that doesn’t bother you.”

“Well, no--and then yes.”

“How does it bother you?’

“It means I’ve got a helluva lot more competition.”

I didn’t know what to say so I didn’t say anything. We finished getting dressed just as the bell rang. We made sure we didn’t look too disheveled, opened the door and stepped out into the lab. We were greeted with a thundering round of applause. I quickly looked over at Mr. Jacobs, who stood there staring at us with his arms crossed and one of his eyebrows raised.
Oh my God, how much noise had we been making?! Both Veronica and I turned beat red.

“Way to go, Beast,” shouted one of the guys. I don’t know which one. They were all fucking freshmen. The laughter came in waves. I almost turned around and went straight back into the store room to find a rock to hide under. Veronica looked like she wanted to sink through the floor.

“Okay, that’s enough,” said Mr. Jacobs. “Class is over. Go on, get out of here.” They all began to file out of the room, laughing as they went. Veronica and I tried to follow after, but Mr. Jacobs stopped us.

“Not you two.”

We stopped and turned.

“I’m kind of surprised at you, and then again I’m not. I was a kid once. I could almost look the other way, especially since you’re two of my favorite students. But there were too many witnesses.”

“They could expel us over this. It could endanger both of our scholarships,” said Veronica.

“I’m well aware of that, which is why I’m going say I caught you guys making out. I’ll chalk the rest up to student exaggeration. You’ll get detention, but that’s much better than the alternative.”

“Thanks, we owe you.”

“Yes, you do, and I’m not going to forget it. But if you ever try anything like that again, I’ll make sure they toss you out.”

“Ok. Ah, Mr. Jacobs?” I asked.

“Yes?”

“Can we still use the lab this periOD?”

He paused for a moment, giving me a hard look. I thought he was going to say no at first, but he didn’t.

“Well, alright, but I’m going to be sitting right there, grading papers and making sure you two are practicing the right kind of biology.”

We made him a series of hasty promises and then went to prepare our project.

Next Chapter

Last edited by Jaypat; September 24th, 2010 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Fixing links, typos and general housekeeping
Thanks
  #2   Add to Ogrebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 04:59 AM

Ogrebear
Wow... oh wow oh wow

This is fantastic. Best one so far.
Charles conclusion is brilliant as is Veronica's - I guess its true men can be so blind to women's hints some time.

'Beast' heh? Well he could have worst nicknames....

And as I asked last chapter please don't make him oot BIG, not Olympian big- just big enough.

Oh.. and does a 2nd puberty inculde body hair and brain growth too?
Thanks
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 05:44 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Wow, Jaypat, this is turning into quite a novel! About 76 pages long, just over 30,000 words (I save it in MS Word so I can read it offline). Great job!

I love the characterization in this story. I can't help but LIKE the main character, the one who is experiencing the growth spurts. He is innocent and helpless, as he's going through these growth spurts that he initially didn't want or ask for. He experiences the pros and the cons of muscle growth: The increased size and weight and strength, compared to the never-ending struggle of finding clothes that fit after outgrowing the last shirts and clothes he acquired. And you tell it in such a humorous way. I love it! Lastly, everybody is attracted to him. He is teased and admired, by guys and girls in school. He's the geek who is rapidly changing into a noticeable muscle man, growing from being the smallest kid in high school to being one of the biggest in a matter of days. What a shock to him and his classmates, not to mention his friends and family!

Thanks again, Jaypat, for your latest contribution to such an inspiring story. On a website filled with stories of bullies, destruction, hatred and violence, this story stands out like a shining, bright light. It's becoming a masterpiece that is worthy to be kept seperate from the rest, because of the humor, the well-constructed plot, well-rounded characters, and as a story that is just fun to read time and time again. You're very talented, and I appreciate you for taking the time to write these stories for this website, for all of us to enjoy.
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 08:02 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
(Apologies to Ogrebear!): Make him Olympia big, please! Trey Brewer size ought to be about right! Jaw-droppingly big, in other words.

Great addition, Jaypat. How did you know that "up against the wall," feet dangling a few inches off the ground, is the world's sexiest sexual position?

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #5   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 09:05 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Glad to get my fix for the day, but I may be becoming desensitized and need another fix soon.
Thanks
  #6   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 09:26 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Wow....now that was an awesome chapter. I can't wait to read the next one.
Thanks
  #7   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Haha, I actually held my breath at some points and burst out laughing at other moments. I guess that's called 'immersion'.
Very well done, I love it as much as the other people who have commented.
Thanks
  #8   Add to psu3doreal's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 10:58 AM

psu3doreal is an unknown quantity at this point
You've made straight sex suddenly a lot more interesting. x3
Thanks
  #9   Add to roborans2283's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 02:27 PM

roborans2283
Another outstanding chapter
Thanks
  #10   Add to hollow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 03:26 PM
a person

hollow is on a distinguished road
Smile

Yes, I couldn't agree more.
Thanks
  #11   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 03:54 PM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
Bravo Bravo Bravo
Thanks
  #12   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I'd like to second Ogrebear and Rex's comments...

Please don't make "the kid with no name" freaky big, I know of one other character with a similar trait (Bean from the "Shadow series" of stories Orson Scott Card spun off from "Enders Game" that has a similar problem, He was engineered to never stop growing so his brain would keep growing and he would keep getting smarter at least until he got so big that gravity would start to crush him under his own weight) After a certain point keeping the characters humanity starts to be a problem and this character works because he is so human. The comparison with Bean is sort of interesting both have a rather deadpan acceptance of their situation and note the irony of their position with the same sort of gallows humor... a bit like comparing "Earth vs. Flying Saucers" and "Invaders from Mars" from the 50's (minus the giggle factor of the dated special effects) and the more recent "Mars Attacks" that is intended to be tongue in cheek.

This story is fun and light no body is getting hurt or really humiliated (although there is lots of embarrassment.) All the character are totallu likible and are wonderfully human and believible in their reactions to the incredible situation they find them selves....

Five out of five starts right up there with Rowans stories...

Ender...

Oh I happend to have read Rowan's "myspace" blog http://www.myspace.com/rowanmcbride from 12SEP2007 and if he's serious about a recent check up, Rowan can identify a bit with "the kid"... Couldn't happen to a better guy, other than me
Thanks
  #13   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 09:38 PM

Wow. You guys are really making my head spin with all your compliments. I’m really glad you are enjoying it.

I want you to know that every plot decision I make, I make because I feel it is best for the story. The kid will grow so long as it serves the story for him to do so. I’m afraid that’s the only answer I can give you. But if you like what I’ve done so far, odds are you’ll like the rest of it too.

Last edited by Jaypat; September 30th, 2007 at 04:38 PM.
Thanks
  #14   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 09:50 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
i just would like to say make em grow especially round geoff
Thanks
  #15   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
um, sir?

where can I find me a "Beast"? Cuz that all sounded fantastically hot :P
haha, that's totally like the essence of my every fantasy; except with boys instead of boys & girls. But I guess I've still got Geoff to look forward too, eh?

Haha, another exquisitely hot chapter, man; liking the developments and characters. Like how he'd 'misread her for years', and also his excitement at possibly growing much bigger--and frankly i wouldn't mind if he grew godzilla sized haha
anyway, another fabulous chapter; here's hoping all my geoff fantasizing are rewarded soon :P
~Chris

Things happen.
Thanks
  #16   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2007, 10:07 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Exclamation spelling & grammar

Please do your readers a favor - give each chapter of your story to an editor or proofreader before you post it. You are a good writer whose work is held back by simple errors.
Thanks
  #17   Add to tremorwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2007, 12:37 PM
The Alpha from hell

tremorwolf is on a distinguished road
AHh man.. thats one thing i miss about Highschool.. the (trying to find a safe place to screw like wild animals) .. the best place at my school was behind the Raquet ball courts at the far corner of the Fieilds..Up untill the football team heard my girl screaming and desided to stop there run to peak over the wall -_- Jack ass's started using MY SPOT!

>3 even used that spot on a few of the football players too! XD

Humm. Geeoff must be ONE big man if he still comparis himself as SMALL
Thanks
  #18   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2007, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman
Please do your readers a favor - give each chapter of your story to an editor or proofreader before you post it. You are a good writer whose work is held back by simple errors.
If I had a proofreader to whom I felt comfortable giving this, I would. But I don't.
Thanks
  #19   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2007, 11:18 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat
[COLOR=#000000]Wow. You guys are really making my head spin with all your compliments. I?m really glad you are enjoying it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I want you to know that every plot decision I make, I make because I feel it is best for the story. The kid will grow so long as it serves the story for him to do so. I?m afraid that?s the only answer I can give you. But if you like what I?ve done so far, odds are you?ll like the rest of it too.[/COLOR]
It's great that you are confident enough in your story and writing ability to say that. I've really enoyed reading it all so far.
Thanks
  #20   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 01:56 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Wow! I never thought I'd actually enjoy a story here that contained straight sex. But the characters are so interesting by now I don't really care.

Nuanced dialogue. LOVE Veronica. Love.
Thanks
  #21   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 04:40 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Every time I read a chapter of this story I think it can't get better, but after reading it I realize I was wrong. Each chapter is better and better. Please, go on. This is awesome.

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Thanks
  #22   Add to Rannen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2007, 11:50 AM

Rannen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rannen
What errors? I don't look for those -- I read the story for what it is, and man, it keeps getting better!
Thanks