The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 04:16 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Second Puberty (Part 12)

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14

-TWELVE-

My next period class was Biology, but I was going to miss it. And I knew Veronica was going to miss it, too; so before I left, I asked Charles to take very careful notes for us.

“I always take very careful notes,” he replied.

“Thanks,” I said.

“Will you be at lunch?” he asked.

I nodded and left.

Lunch was between forth and fifth periods. I was already hungry and I began to contemplate how much meat I could get my hands on in the school cafeteria. I didn’t have a lot of cash with me, but I figured I could buy at least three cheese burgers. I wondered how much growth I could get out of that and if it would hit me in time to do any good. Well, there wasn’t much I could do but hope for the best.

I made my way out a side door and headed for The Woods. It was a little overcast and the temperature was cold. I had noticed that the cold was affecting me more than it ever had before. I suspected it was because I now had so little fat on my body. I decided to jog out there to work up a little heat. It felt great and soon my jog had turned into a run. My new muscular legs carried me swiftly across the football field and into the woods. A week ago, I’d have been panting like crazy. Not today. It didn’t even faze me. Being strong was great.

When I got to The Clearing, Geoff was already waiting. He grinned when he saw me.

“Ready to learn to kick some butt?” he called as I approached.

“You seem happy,” I called back.

“Things are working out,” he said. “Gil’s in for a surprise.”

“What do you mean?” I said walking up to him.

“Jeeze, you grew again,” he said looking at me—actually he was looking up at me. Holy fuck, I was bigger than Geoff! Not just taller, but broader, too. I started to get hard—not much of an occasion under the current circumstances, but definitely worth mentioning.

“Yeah,” I answered. Now I was comparing our bodies. He was wearing a heavy long sleeve shirt on top of a tee shirt so it wasn’t easy.

“You might want to take that shirt off,” I said. “You don’t want to get it dirty.”

“Yeah, you're probably right.” he said. He removed his outer shirt and hung it on a branch. All he wore now was a tight t-shirt. I could see his biceps clearly; they filled his sleeves, even when relaxed.

Mine were bigger.

I started grinning. I couldn’t help myself. I was bigger than fucking Geoff! I remember when his arms had seemed huge to me. I remember thinking of his right arm as the rock of Gibraltar. But now mine was bigger. Rock of Gibraltar meet Mount fucking Everest! I was getting even more aroused. I pulled off my shirt. I wanted to get into a flexing competition with him. I already knew I’d win. That’s probably why I wanted to do it so much. But I didn’t know how he’d react. And even though I knew I was probably bigger than him all around, I still really wanted a better look at his abs and his chest.

“Maybe you should take the t-shirt off, too.” Thanks to my tight shorts I couldn’t hide how I was feeling and I’m pretty sure Geoff noticed.

“Nah, that’s ok,” he laughed. “If the shirt gets too dirty, I’ve got another one in my locker. Besides, I’m really here to teach you a couple of things about fighting. I think maybe we should stick to that.”

“Ok.” But I was still going to get that t-shirt off of him, somehow.

“The first thing you have to do is learn how to fall,” said Geoff.

“How to fall? I know how to fall. It’s getting Gil to fall that’s the problem.”

“I know, but the odds are at some point, you will fall. You have to know how to lessen the impact and get back to your feet quickly. Now watch.”

He fell backwards slapping the ground with his arms as he hit. I tried to pay attention to what he was doing but all I could see were those pectorals flexing under his shirt as he slapped the ground. I really had to get myself under control. I knew my libido was in overdrive, which meant it was going to take every ounce of will power I had to concentrate on what Geoff had to teach me. Of course I could always do that even if he wasn’t wearing his shirt, right?

“See?” he said. “You slap the ground with your arms to absorb some of the impact. Watch again.” He got up and did it again. This time I got a better look at what he was doing. “Now you try.”

So I did. I let myself fall backwards and I slapped the ground. But my timing was off and I wound up hitting my head on the solid earth. “Ouch!”

Geoff laughed, not unkindly. “That was a pretty good first try. Next time, just don’t bang your head.”

“I’ll try to remember that,” I said as I pulled myself to my feet. I tried it again and even though my timing wasn’t great, I managed to keep from banging my head. A couple of more times and I had it.

Then Geoff showed me how to move, the proper way to make a fist, a couple of different punches, and how to anticipate what your opponent was going to do by reading body language. I had no idea fighting was such a complicated thing.

And my self control kept slipping. I’d find myself staring at his bicep or watching his forearm bulge as he made a fist. I kept reigning myself in, but when he started agilely jumping and dodging around during his demonstrations, I got so fucking horny I could hardly see straight. And I wasn’t the only one. I noticed Geoff watching me, and not with the eye of a coach. It was driving me crazy. I desperately wanted to get that shirt off of him. It was all I could think about and I devised a plan to do it.

“Could you show me how to throw someone?”

“I don’t know if you’re ready for that yet.”

“Then I guess you can show me at our lesson next week.”

“Ok, ok,” he laughed, “but it’s kind of hard to do without someone to demonstrate on.”

“Demonstrate on me.”

“Then how are you going to see how it’s done?”

“I’ll pay close attention.”

“Alright,” he said, taking a stance, “come at me.” And I did. I ran at him and just as I reached him, I felt him grab me and use my own momentum to fling me through the air. But at the last second I reached out and grabbed a handful of his t-shirt. I was immediately rewarded with a loud tearing sound, and as I hit the ground, I could feel the warm cotton still entwined within my fingers. I sat up and looked back. Geoff was looking down at his exposed torso in bemused shock.

“You tore off my shirt,” he said half laughing. “I can’t believe you tore off my shirt.” But I had, and I was glad I had. His body was a fine sculpture, like something by Michelangelo, only more muscular. He may not have my bulk, but he had a grace and beauty that size alone could not provide.

“I’ve never had anyone tear off my shirt before. I mean I’ve done it once or twice myself, but never anyone else. It was actually kind of hot.” I loved the way he wasn’t fooled for a second. He knew it was intentional and he was getting off on it.

“Want it back?” I asked waving the rag in the air.

“We’re supposed to be teaching you to fight.”

“No more boxing. How about a little wrestling? I bet you can’t pin me.”

“You’re not really in my weight class anymore, but what the hell?” And then he was on top of me. He went for the quick pin, but I saw him coming and rolled out from underneath him. Before he could recover, I got on top of him. He grabbed my arm and in a move, I still don’t understand, he flipped me on my back and leapt on top of me. For a moment, I held him off with my arms. His warm, hard chest was pressing against my palms. I could feel the beating of his heart, the rapidness of his breath as he struggled to overcome me. I’d never been so aroused. I looked at my bulging arms and I knew I could hold him off for a while yet. But I didn’t want to. I let go and in an instant his chest was pressing against mine, forcing my back into the ground.

I was pinned and he should have been counting but he wasn’t. He was staring me right in the eye and I was staring right back. In a second he leaned in and kissed me. The lust demon was breaking his chains but I held him back. The time was not yet right.

“I win,” he said, breaking away and letting me up.

“How about a rematch?” I asked.

“On one condition,” he grinned. “We do it the way the ancient Greeks did.” Woah, Geoff had an unsuspected knowledge of ancient history.

“I’ve always loved the classics,” I said kicking off my shoes and stripping off my shirt, shorts and underwear. It was a little cold, but my solider was still standing at full attention, and as Geoff dropped his pants, I was gratified to see that his was, too.

“You know why the Greeks used to wrestle naked?” asked Geoff.

As it happened I did, but I decided to let Geoff have his moment. “No, why?”

“Because they only wanted men competing.”

And then he was on me. He was warm and hard and powerful as he knocked me to the ground with a full body tackle. The impact stole some of my breath and Geoff tried to take full advantage of it. But he couldn’t…unless I let him. This was the moment when I realized just how much stronger I was than Geoff. It was one of those moments that just seem frozen in time, a moment when you realize that the world has fundamentally changed forever and that it will never be the same again. I thought about pressing home my advantage but decided against it. I was having too much fun.

For a few moments we were locked together, rolling around on the ground, each trying to get the upper hand on the other, grunting, laughing, trash talking, as we went. There was a kind of playfulness, a joy in the pure physicality of our two strong, muscular forms, tossing each other around. The feel of him naked, strong and hard, under my fingers each time I sought a hold on him was both erotic and exhilarating. I didn’t want to win, at least not quickly, and I didn’t want it to be obvious that I wasn’t trying. But it was never really a problem. I may have outweighed Geoff, but he knew moves they didn’t cover in gym class. He was putting up a good fight and I was glad. I wanted this to last.

Finally, Geoff flipped me on my front and tried to mount me and that’s when the demon broke loose. I bucked wildly and threw him off. Catching him by surprise, I flipped him on his front and tried to mount him. But he threw me off and our struggle began again, only now it wasn’t so playful.

The eroticism remained but the lightheartedness of our match had been replaced by something else, something darker, something primal.

The kid gloves were off, now. Neither of us was fooling around anymore. One of us might have been seriously hurt. How we avoided it, I’m not sure. But in the end, Geoff’s superior skill was no match for my greater strength and weight, and I pinned him face down. I yelled with a savage joy. I had beaten him, more than that I had conquered him and I claimed my prize. I entered him. And then we were both yelling at the top of our lungs. Whether it was the arousal, or the fight, or some strange combination of both I couldn’t say. But I felt amazing, untamable, powerful, and triumphant. And the orgasm went far beyond mere pleasure. It felt primitive, bestial; it was not a civilized feeling, but it was the most incredible thing I had ever experienced.

When it was over, I rolled off Geoff and sat on the ground, breathing hard. The lust demon had retreated and I felt more like my old self again. Geoff pulled himself up and sat across from me. I could see that despite his position on the bottom, he had also climaxed. Good.

“You really have gotten pretty fucking big,” he said.

“And I don’t think I’m done yet,” I replied, still feeling a little cocky (if you’ll excuse the expression).

“Still no idea how big you’re going to get?”

I shook my head.

“Well, I think you might be a little too big for me already.”

“What do you mean?”

“Not that I didn’t enjoy myself. Obviously, I did. But, I don’t know…” he paused. “For a few minutes there, I felt, I don’t know, like a girl.”

“A girl? You’re nothing like a girl.”

“I don’t mean the tits and the cramping; Just, I don’t know, out of control, like I wasn’t the one in charge.”

Well, for a few minutes he wasn’t. I was. And I had liked it. A lot. But I had the good sense not to say so.

“What are you trying to say?”

“You’re a great guy, and I hope you beat the crap out of Gil Stafford, but I don’t think I can do this again.”

Wow. I had the feeling I was being dumped. Not that our day-old relationship had ever been formalized in anyway, but the feeling of loss was definitely there.

“It’s nothing you did. It’s just me. I’m just not cut out to be on the bottom. I don’t think I could ever get used to it and I have a feeling with you, the way you keep growing, I’d have to. I hope, you know, we can still stay friends,” he said.

“Sure,” I said, uncertain what else to say. I liked Geoff, a lot, and I knew where he was coming from. I didn’t think I would like the bottom permanently either, especially after today. Maybe we could alternate, but then I realized almost as soon as I thought it, that that would never happen. I wouldn’t be able to hold myself back. It really wasn’t going to work between Geoff and me. Maybe it was for the best. It would certainly make Veronica happy.

And then we got up, and started brushing ourselves off. We were covered dirt, grass and bits of dead leaves.

“It might be a good idea to grab a shower before lunch,” said Geoff.

“Yeah,” I agreed but then I remembered yesterday’s shower. I think we both did. And suddenly things were awkward. We finished putting our clothes on in silence. But Geoff finally spoke as he finished buttoning up his shirt.

“Since you destroyed my t-shirt, I really should make you give me yours in exchange, except,” he said with a half grin, “it’s got to be the ugliest fucking thing I’ve ever seen.”

“That’s too bad,” I replied. “Because the main reason I tore your shirt was to get you to take mine off my hands.” We both laughed and that lightened the mood a little.

As we walked back to the school I told him about Joe buying it for me and how he thought it was the coolest shirt in existence.

“You’re brother must be the biggest dork on the planet,” said Geoff.

“Nah,” I said smiling, “considering my size and the fact that I’m actually wearing the thing, I think that title goes to me.”

“You know,” he said, suddenly stopping in his tracks, “it’s too bad you’re so damn big, because you are eminently fuckable.”

“And may I return the compliment and the caveat?”

“Caveat?”

“If you can say “eminently”, I should be able to say “caveat.”

“You’re right. You are the biggest dork on the face of the planet,” he said, laughing. I punched him on the arm for that one. Then he nailed me on the left pec and took off running.

“I bet I’m still faster than you,” he called as he sped toward the door.

“Oh yeah? We’ll see about that.” I took off after him, but he was right. He was still faster than me. And you know something? I was glad.

Lunch had already started, so we rushed through our showers. Maybe it was for the best, because there wasn’t time for any sentiment. As we quickly pulled our clothes on, it occurred to me to ask Geoff a question that had been plaguing me.

“How big is Gil?” I asked.

“He’s pretty big.”

“I bet. You know he’s on that new stuff.”

“You sure?” This didn’t seem like a huge surprise to Geoff.

“I talked to his supplier.”

“Seriously? Who is it?”

“I really shouldn’t say, but he told me Gil’s been on it for a few months now.”

Geoff shook his head. “I should have guessed. Early in the season, I noticed he’d been making some impressive gains. I asked him if he was on steroids but he denied it. Shortly after that he stopped showering with the team. He’d show up for practice already in his uniform and he’d leave that way.”

“That didn’t make you suspicious?”

“Sure it did. I watched for the telltale signs: Acne, temper fits, but he didn’t have any of them.”

“With the new stuff, he wouldn’t.”

“No.”

“So you don’t have any idea how big he really is?”

“I haven’t seen his muscles, but I’ve seen what they can do on the field and—”

“And what?”

“And I’m worried about you.”

“You still don’t think I can win.”

He slowly shook his head. “But you won’t make it easy for him, and with bullies, sometimes that’s enough. You could make a difference even by getting your ass kicked.”

I know Geoff was trying to help, but for some reason, I really wanted to be the guy kicking Gil’s ass and make my difference that way.

“Still,” he continued, “it won’t quite be the slaughter Gil’s expecting it to be. I made sure of that.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t worry about it. You’ve got enough on your mind.”

I decided not to push it because I really didn’t want to listen to any more predictions of my defeat.

We finished dressing and hurried toward the cafeteria. Lunch was already three quarters of the way through. If I didn’t hurry up and get my cheeseburgers, they’d stop serving and I’d be SOL. And today of all days I could not afford to let that happen. While Geoff headed for the school lunch line, I rushed up to the grill and ordered my three cheeseburgers. But the cook just shook her head.

“I’m sorry; we’re all out of hamburger meat.”

“What?” This was horrible!

“I don’t know what happened; we just had a run on them today.”

“What else do you have?” I’d even take some hot dogs.

“We’ve got some veggie burgers.”

“That’s it?”

“Afraid so.”

I made a dash for the school lunch line, but it was closed. Geoff was coming out shrugging his shoulders.

“They closed early, Something about a bad smell.”

A bad smell? Oh my God! The anti-pheromone goop, it smelled like shit. Wasn’t that just perfect! I had been closed off from any meat and it was my own damn fault! Crap!

Geoff saw a couple of his football buddies; they were waving him over. He started toward them, but I put my hand on his shoulder and stopped him.

“Hey, why don’t you hang with us today?”

“Ah… I don’t know…”

“Oh, come on, call it my last request.”

He thought about it for a second, and then he grinned and shrugged. “What the hell. I just gotta tell them what’s up, and I’ll be right over.”

“Ok, great.” As Geoff headed for his buddies’ table, I did a quick survey and spotted Veronica and Charles—and Joe. That was interesting. Joe had never eaten with us before. He and Charles were huddled together on one side of the table. They seemed to be completely enthralled by their conversation, and the looks they were giving each other—furtive glances that ran up and down the other’s body. Charles flexed his bicep and Joe reached over and grabbed it; he obviously liked what he felt. Hmm, Charles and Joe. Actually, I could see that working.

Then I heard a cry, “No! Stop!” It was all too familiar. Some poor kid was on the receiving end of some bully’s attention. It didn’t take me long to spot. It was poor Colin. Some beefy sophomore was trying to stuff him into a trash can, and the poor kid was thrashing wildly, doing everything he could to avoid that fate. But he was fighting a losing battle. It was obvious, especially to the sophomore, who looked like he was having the time of his life tormenting the tiny freshman. I was enraged. In two seconds I was standing behind them. I put my hand on the sophomore’s shoulder, squeezing it. He turned around and saw me, the smile evaporating from his face.

“Put him down,” I said. For a second he froze. “Now!” I emphasized.

The sophomore put Colin down and the little guy backed away.

“You like garbage?” I asked.

“What?” he said. “No.”

“That’s too bad,” I responded and I picked the guy up by the shoulders. I knew he probably weighed about two hundred pounds, but he was easy to lift. I paused for a moment, giving him a chance to struggle. I wanted him to struggle. When he fought against me, I could feel the incredible strength in my arms. I could feel my powerful biceps contract under my skin. It felt awesome to completely dominate him with so little effort. He didn’t have a chance and I wanted him to know that. So I let him struggle for about a minute before I turned him upside down and stuffed him in the same trash can he had intended for Colin.

The can tipped over and the sophomore quickly pulled himself out. He was covered with the remains of dozens of school lunches.

“Never again,” I said. “Is that understood?”

He nodded quickly and then scampered off.

Colin stood there with a small grin on his face as he watched the sophomore disappear into the crowd. “Thanks,” he said.

“Well, don’t get used to it,” I said. “You’re going to have to start doing this for yourself.”

“Yeah, right,” he said, slumping.

“Why don’t you come eat lunch with us,” I said. “There’s someone I want you to meet.”

Colin shrugged and I told him to follow me.

As I made my way over to our table, I noticed there were a bunch of shiny things piled up in the center of the table. Are those…? They couldn’t be. They were! They were cheeseburgers, all wrapped up in foil.

“What’s this?” I asked, dumbfounded.

“People kept stopping by and asking about you, wishing you luck in the fight,” said Veronica, smiling.

“They kept asking if there was anything they could do,” added Charles. “And knowing your affinity for meat, I told them they could buy you a cheeseburger. So a lot of them did. So many, I guess the grill even ran out.”

I was stunned. But I wasn’t going to let this go to my head. It was great to be so supported, but I was still getting a lot of frightened looks from people. I figured the gesture had more to do with how disliked Gil was than how popular I was—at least without my pheromones.

I introduced Colin around and when I got to Charles, I added, “Remember the guy I told you about earlier?”

“Guy? What guy?” he asked, pulling his attention away from Joe.

“The one I said you should sell to.”

“Oh, that guy. Is this him? Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, sure.” Charles pulled out a scrap of paper, wrote his address and phone number on it, and gave it to Colin.

“Come by and see me sometime and I’ll fix you up.”

“Fix me up?”

“Charles can help you with your little problem—no pun intended.”

Colin’s eyes lit up. “Seriously?”

Charles smiled. “Sure. Just keep it quiet and call before you come, ok?”

“Yeah. Sure. Whatever you say.”

Good. Now that that was settled I could ask the question that was really burning on my mind.

“How did the whole chocolate pudding thing go?” That question seemed to kill everyone’s good mood.

“The swap went ok,” said Veronica. “Of course, at first I couldn’t figure out how to get the cafeteria workers out of the kitchen so we could pull off the switch. But Joe… Well, Joe managed to do it.”

“What did you do?” I asked turning to my brother.

“I did what I do best,” he replied.

“He stripped himself naked, wrapped his shirt around his face, and then ran through the kitchen screaming,” said Veronica.

“The screaming part wasn’t really my idea,” said Joe hesitantly. “With my shirt covering my face, I couldn’t really see where I was going, and I ran into the stove. I don’t even want to tell you where I burned myself.”

“That’s good ’cause I really don’t want to know,” I said.

“Anyway, the naked-screaming-guy-thing worked,” said Veronica. “They couldn’t get out of there fast enough. After that, making the swap was easy. The only problem came when your brother decided to treat his injuries right there in the kitchen.”

“They had their own burn kit,” said Joe defensively.

“When the cafeteria workers came back, they had a cop with them.”

“We got away,” protested Joe.

“Barely.”

Joe chortled. “Did you say BAREly? Nice choice of words.”

“I didn’t mean it that way.”

“I know. That’s what makes it so funny,” he said laughing. Actually it was kind of funny. Nerd humor, I know.

“So, it sounds like it went great,” I said.

“Yeah, except…” said Veronica.

“Except…” said Joe.

“Except what?” I asked.

“Except nobody’s eating the stuff,” said Charles.

I looked around. A lot of the people around me had purchased a school lunch and on each and every trey sat a dollop of untouched goop. Great. What do we do now?

“Hey,” said Geoff as he pulled up a chair and sat down. I introduced him to Colin and then everyone just got silent.

“What’s the matter,” asked Geoff.

“No one’s eating the anti-pheromone agent,” said Veronica.

Geoff laughed. “And this surprises you?”

Veronica just glared at him. I almost wanted to tell her to cease hostilities, because the war was over, but this didn’t seam the right time.

“How do we get them to eat it?” I asked, thinking aloud.

“You don’t,” answered Geoff. “But, didn’t you say there was another way?”

“Yeah, if I rub some of it on them. But then it would take longer to work and might not be as effective.”

“But, it’s better than nothing.”

“Sure, but how am I supposed to rub this stuff on everyone in the school.”

“That’s easy. You get some help.”

“Even with all of us together, it would take at least a week.”

“Not all of us,” said Geoff, “just him.” He pointed to Ryan Evans.

Ryan Evans was a fat slob. If you wanted to hear a word class belch or the latest fart joke, you went to Ryan. He was also known for one other thing, and it was this other thing of which Geoff had to have been thinking.

“You think it will work?” I asked.

“One way to find out,” said Geoff. He leaned over to Veronica’s lunch tray and scooped up her untouched goop in his hand.

“You’re not going to—” but that’s all Veronica could get out before Geoff flung the goop at Ryan Evans. Geoff’s aim was spectacular. The goop hit Ryan directly in the mouth. The poor guy had been in the middle of a sentence when the anti-pheromone agent had made a forcible entry into his digestive system. He spat it out, sputtered and then began looking around for the culprit. Geoff did not make himself hard to find.

Ryan scooped the goop out of his own tray and hurled it a Geoff, who artfully jumped out of the way so the projectile hit a senior sitting at the next table. The senior grabbed his goop and launched it back at Ryan. At the same time, Geoff reached over and grabbed a cheeseburger off my pile, unwrapped it, and sent it flying toward Ryan’s table. But this time, he hit the guy on Ryan’s right. It looked like Geoff missed, but I knew better. The guy on Ryan’s right was now scooping up goop and flinging it at Geoff, who used his dodging skills to draw yet another table into the battle.

As you might have guessed, the other thing Ryan Evans was known for was starting two of the largest food fights Milton Gower High School had ever seen. And he was doing his reputation proud today. He looked like an automatic food hurling weapon the way he rapid fired mashed potatoes and coleslaw all over the cafeteria. It wasn’t long before Geoff could retire. He was no longer needed. Ryan had taken up the banner and the food fight had taken on a life of its own. Half the tables in the cafeteria were now engaged in a full on food war, and I was gratified to note that the weapon of choice was the anti-pheromone goop. It was flying everywhere. You couldn’t be on the West side of the cafeteria and not get hit by some. I was even hit by some. I grabbed a couple of my cheese burgers and ducked under the table. Veronica and Colin were already there. It was a little hard to eat out there in the shit storm.

I wolfed down my burgers quickly, but when I went back for more, I noticed the pile had dwindled significantly. I suddenly realized my table had been identified as an ammo dump, and people had been helping themselves to all the cheese burger missiles they could carry. I quickly snatched up another two just as a swarm of warmongering locusts descended and carried away the rest. It was all I could do to hold on to the ones I had and I quickly ate them before anything else could happen. Oh well, four cheeseburgers was still better than I had originally expected.

The supply of food was quickly used up on the West side of the cafeteria and the battle moved to the East side. Those of us who were not participating came out from under cover and watched as a band of cafeteria workers and teachers tried vainly to enforce a lasting peace. But in the end it was the lack of ammo that ended hostilities.

The entire war had lasted two, maybe three, minutes but the cafeteria was covered with mashed potatoes, half eaten fruits, cheeseburgers and anti-pheromone goop, some of it was even dripping from the ceiling. I don’t think anyone there escaped untouched by the shit-like substance. Geoff’s plan had been a complete success.

“That was fucking brilliant!” I said.

“Oh sure,” said Veronica, coming out from under the table, “in a mindlessly destructive sort of way.”

“It worked, didn’t it?” said Geoff, grinning.

“It’s hard to argue with success,” said Charles.

Veronica folded her arms and harrumphed. And that’s when it happened.

Now Veronica, had ducked under the table at the first sign of flying food, and she had come out completely unscathed, not even a drop of ketchup anywhere on her. But while she stood there, glaring at Geoff with her arms folded, a single drop fell from the ceiling and landed on her wrist. From the look and smell of the substance, it could only have been one thing.

She let out a yell and grabbed a napkin—how she found a clean one, I never will know—and began whipping away at her wrist like a woman possessed.

“No, no, no,” she said. “This wasn’t supposed to happen. I was so careful.” But it was too late. I knew it, and she had to, too.

“Veronica,” I said. “It’s done.”

She looked like she might cry.

“But you never know,” I said. “It might not work so well absorbed through the skin.” But I had to hope I was wrong about that. If it didn’t work on Veronica, that would mean it wouldn’t work on anyone else.

Privately I thought she was better off. It was better she knew how she really felt, instead of being influenced by a biochemical substance. Anyway, it would take some time before it took effect, if it took effect at all.

Suddenly the bell rang. Its harsh tone drove everything else out of my mind. Lunch was over and fifth period began in six minutes. My heart started beating harder. It was time to head for The Clearing.

Next Chapter

Last edited by Jaypat; September 26th, 2010 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Fixing links, typos and general housekeeping
Thanks
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 04:50 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
yea first comment
ok so dude when i saw on chapter 11 that u had sent it to the proof reader i was lieterally refreshing the stories list eveyr 5 mins lol but i seriously loved it and cant wait for even more stellar growth
Thanks
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 06:22 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Only every five minutes?

I will repeat:

My vote for best muscle growth story to date!

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 06:46 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
You gotta like this kid and the predicaments he gets in. Jaypat, your blending of humor and drama and the way you bring your characters alive is really fantastic. You could quite your day job and do this for a living. I'd KILL to have 1/2 the writing talent you have.

Thanks for a really fantatic story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

TagsNOLA
Thanks
  #5   Add to tremorwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 06:55 PM
The Alpha from hell

tremorwolf is on a distinguished road
god. gotta wonder how big that boys cock is now.. was kinda hoping the two muscel studs would compair XD

im thinking Geoff is still the "bigger man" otherwise Mark would have made note XD
Thanks
  #6   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 07:03 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I totally agree with what TagsNOLA just said, who is a personal friend of mine, by the way!

Thanks for the chapter, Jaypat. Your story is the main inspiration for "The Strength Formula", which is my Nanowrimo 2007 novel for this year's contest. It's a story about a high school geek who has a gradual muscle growth spurt following an unusual operation, and he finds himself being transformed into a jock and a new member of the high school football team.

I can't wait till chapter 13! It will be interesting to see what "Jason" does to his opponent. I hope he kicks his butt for what he did to Joe!

I love how you bring your characters to life. As a reader, you can't help but truly like and care about the main character in the story for he is so likeable. He has issues and challenges and he deals with them as they come. He's humble and down-to-earth, and I like that. He's the type of guy you'd WANT to be friends with! That says a lot about you, Jaypat, because very often, our main story characters are a reflection of the authors. There is always a piece of YOU in your main story character.

Thanks for the chapter!

-Rex
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 07:27 PM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Question for Jaypat: Won't Gil be affected by Jason's pheromones when he faces him for the fight at The Clearing?
  #8   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 07:42 PM
lifeisahighway

oh wow i never thought of that
Thanks
  #9   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres
Question for Jaypat: Won't Gil be affected by Jason's pheromones when he faces him for the fight at The Clearing?
As you may recall Professor Grant told the kid that not everyone would be affected by his pheromones.
Thanks
  #10   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 08:00 PM
lifeisahighway

it would be nice though if he was lol :::<)))))))
Thanks
  #11   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 08:21 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0095875
it would be nice though if he was lol :::<)))))))
I know!!! Now, THAT would have made the story a LOT more interesting!!!
  #12   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 08:56 PM

make war, not love

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres
I know!!! Now, THAT would have made the story a LOT more interesting!!!
No! `nuff with the amourous stuff. Now I wanna see a knock down drag out FIGHT! Make WAR, not "love."
TagsNOLA
Thanks
  #13   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 09:12 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola
No! `nuff with the amourous stuff. Now I wanna see a knock down drag out FIGHT! Make WAR, not "love."
TagsNOLA
Amen brother! I'm a sucker for big fights! Although I usually mean massive armies and stuff fighting each other, or, in this case, a literal meaning of a "big fight."

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Thanks
  #14   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 09:17 PM

I'm going to do my best to make the fight one to remember!
Thanks
  #15   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2007, 12:01 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Half way through and I had to come down here again and complement you. What a great idea that was with the hamburgers. That spoke of so many people wanting the bully to really eat it. I hope you have the kid feed that bully dirt. (sounds of throaty giggling) Just excellent man.
redroger11
Thanks
  #16   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2007, 12:09 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
All I can say is Fucking Brilliant!
I'm still laughing.

More!

redroger11
Thanks
  #17   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2007, 06:03 AM

no doubt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat
I'm going to do my best to make the fight one to remember!
... in my "military mind," Jaypat! The fight scene will be a stemwinder. And you've adroitly kept the suspense high. "Jason" got his cheezeburgers, but not as many as he might've wished were it not for the food fight. (Will the next growth spurt be enough to grow Jason bigger than Gil? Will the growth spurt even come in time for the fight?) Oh yeah! I did so LOVE that food fight! Goeff might not be the academic genius that Jason, Veronica & Charles are, but instigating that food fight to get the anti-pherome formula to their fellow students was a stroke of genius.

Somehow, with the various threads you have woven through this yarn, I'm beginning to suspect that the fight with Gil is NOT the denouement.

There's still that tet-a-tete between Charles and the cops and his dad's secret formula. There is the budding relationship between Charles and Joe. And now Colin has come into the mix. And there's still that mad scientist and the big bad government lurking in the background.

I find myself wondering how little Colin might somehow figure into the plot. Not much he could do for big and powerful Jason, you might suppose, but what a twist of fate if somehow he were to do something for Jason that only a little guy like him could bring off.

Uh oh! Now look at what you've done, Jaypat! I am obsessing! Keep up the goood work!

TagsNOLA
Thanks
  #18   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2007, 11:32 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
and then...?
Thanks
  #19   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2007, 07:33 PM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
Another fantastic chapter, JayPat. This story keeps getting better and better.
Thanks
  #20   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 05:41 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
I can only echo what has been said.
... and so many things that still have to happen! Really well constructed story so far, and so fun to read!
Thanks
  #21   Add to Rannen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 09:28 AM

Rannen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rannen
Excellent!
Thanks
  #22   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 12:54 PM
lifeisahighway

when can we expect chapter 13 lol
Thanks
  #23   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
how didn't i read this sooner? It's absurd, frankly....

Anyway, terrifically hot chapter, as ever :P The wrestling scene was especially fun, especially the fuck even if shortlived, however i was (of course) dissapointed at Geoff's being a pussy about being, well, the pussy

great chapter and let's hope those 4 burgers help!
~Palmer

Things happen.
Thanks
  #24   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 06:08 PM

Thank you

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. Chapter 13 is still a couple of days away. Something about large turkey dinners and lots of family makes writing fetish stories a little difficult.

Someone should do a study.
Thanks
  #25   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 08:39 PM
lifeisahighway

Talking

Quote:
Something about large turkey dinners
multiple turkey dinners ooooooooooo me likey likey this. Has anyone one called extrememakeover home edition yet cause i think sumones gonna out grow the house!
Thanks
  #26   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 08:50 PM
lifeisahighway

Talking

Quote:
Something about large turkey dinners
multiple turkey dinners ooooooooooo me likey likey this. Has anyone one called extrememakeover home edition yet cause i think sumones gonna out grow the house!
Thanks
  #27   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 11:30 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I've never wanted to hug a story on these forums more. BIG BEAR HUGS
Thanks