The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2008, 09:08 AM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
Poor little Gregory part 3

Hi Everyone! Sorry it took so long. Here is the part 3 of Poor little Gregory. It's not the final part, so if you have suggestions about how it should end, or just comments about it, feel free, I'm opened to what you have to say. Enjoy!

Gregory was in heaven. He had never seen his dad look at him that way. In fact, since he was born, his dad
considered him as a failure, almost as a mistake. He used to be so small, so punny... But these days were over.
Gregory was at eye-to-eye level with his dad. He was still a little smaller everywhere else, but he didn't care.
"What did you do, Gregory?"
"Hi, dad! I guess I had a growth spurt. It happens to a lot of people of my age, you know."
"Growth spurt my ass! Have you been taking roids? Ah ah! Martha, I knew this boy was a little shit."
"John! Stop saying that! Gregory is an honest kid. If he says that he didn't take any of those...roids you talk about, I believe him! He's my son and I love him and..."
"Oh, shut up already, Martha! He could enjoy fucking dead people and you would still consider him as a cute little
boy. Sometimes, I think..."

His dad was afraid of him. All those years, his dad had treated him like fish gut, telling him he was a mistake, that it
would have been better if he was never born...because he had someone to bully. His dad just loved treating him that
way, and now that Gregory was taller, bigger, stronger than before, he had lost his favorite victim. What a jerk!
"Shut up, you moron!" As he yelled those words to his dad, he slammed the table, breaking it in two. Both his dad and
his mom looked at him, in awe. "I... I'm out of here!"

"Run! Run faster!" All he could think about was running. He hadn't put anything on, except a pair of boxers, but he
didn't care. He wanted to cry, but that's what the small and weak Gregory would have done. He was angry, angry at Josh
angry at his dad, and he wanted beat the crap out of them!
Soon enough, he heard his stomach growl. He was so hungry that it was almost painful. He had to fill his gut. The
school cafeteria! They had food there. FOOD!
He entered the school by a back door most people had never seen. He used to leave school by this door, to avoid being
seen by the jocks who mad fun out of him. Food. Food. Food. He had to eat! It was still quite early in the morning,
so nobody was in the kitchen yet. He opened the fridge, to see all the food that was left from the day before. The
cafeteria ladies always made too much food, so they wouldn't have to make new food everyday. A disgusting habit, but
he couldn't care less. He began eating. Burgers, loaves of bread, fries, cheese, jello, milk, everything had to go in
his belly. Once again, he could feel his gut expanding, stretching his already thight boxers. However, there was a lot
more food there than at home; as he kept eating, his new pecs began to go higher and higher, pushed by his evergrowing
gut. It was painful, but exciting at the same time. So exciting that his now 7 and a half hard cock began growing, to
8 inches, 8 inches and a half, and finally 9 inches! It was think and covered by pulsating veins. There he was, feeding
his belly with one hand, jerking with the other. It was Nirvana! His cum was covering the floor in front of him.
Suddenly, he heard a noise. The cafeteria ladies were
coming in!

Now, he felt good. He wasn't hungry anymore. He had trouble to run, since his gut was all swollen and huge, but he felt
alright. Now, he had to sleep. He went in the woods near the little park were Josh had humiliated him... Josh. He hated
him. He would make him pay. But now he just wanted to sleep. Once he found a good spot, in the middle of two big dead
tree trunks, he fell asleep.

It felt good. really good. "Stop! You're tickling me! Stop!" When he opened his eyes, he was lying on the ground, a
little dog looking happily into his eyes and licking his face. He jumped on his legs, looking at the strange little dog.
He had always hated dogs. The smelled bad, they were dirty, and most of the time, were stupid. However, this little guy was kinda cute. Oh, well.
"Wolfie! Wolfie! Were are you! You little idiot! No... no... sorry, that's not what I meant! You know I love you, Wolfie! Please, comme see your little mama! WOLFIE!!! Comme here right know! I mean it!"
Shit! The voice was coming closer. It was propably the little dog's mistress. He had to go. But where? No time to think
about it. He began running. Five minutes later, he was in his room. He didn't know how, but he somehow had jumped through
the opened window of his room... which was on the second floor! Luckily, both his parent had left for work.

Just like yersterday, he felt the urge to exercise, so he went in the basement. When he saw his reflection in the mirrored walls, he almost screamed! He then took some measurements: he had grown 3 inches since this morning, now measuring 6 feet 2 inches, he weighted
210 pounds, and had 18 and a half inches biceps! He definitibely felt stronger too. The hair covering his chest and his abs
(His gut had disapeared, since his body had transformed all the food in muscles and bones)was darker and thicker than before. He took the 40 pounds dumbells and began curling them. Too easy. 50 pounds, 60 pounds, 70 pounds, all those felt light. As he curled the 80 pounds dumbells,
he could feel his biceps pumping, becoming more and more engorged with blood and testosterone. He was fucking strong! As
was curling the weights, he looked at the mirror, amazed. His body seemed to respond to effort by growing in front of his eyes,
Now, the 80 pounds dumbells felt light, so did the 90 pounds dumbells. He could curl de 100 pounds dumbells!
"Fuck yeah! Say goodbye to the little Gregory! 5...6...7...8...one more! Arrrrgghh! You can do it, Greg! I know you can!"
His biceps were swelling, covered with pulsating veins. His legs were getting longer, leaner, bigger, just like the rest
of him. His boxers exploded under the pressure of all this new hard flesh: his cock, now about 11 inches long and
almost too thick for his huge hands, wanted some attention too. He let the dumbells fall on the grounds, making a loud noise, and began masturbating.
"So good, so friggin' good! Ha yeah! YEAH!" He was surrounded by his cum, and happier than ever.

That night, John and Martha found a 6 feet 4 inches tall hairy teenager slepping in his ridiculously little bed, now weighting
240 pounds, with 20 inches biceps, an immense chest and ripped 8-pack. In his dream, Greg was teaching a little lesson to someone who was going to pay.

Gregory was not so little anymore, and Josh would realize it soon enough...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2008, 06:19 PM

So, anyone?
  #3   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2008, 12:51 AM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I think your story is awesome. You seem to know where it's going, so my only request is to have Josh and Gregory's dad get what's coming to them. What may also be cool is for him to somehow humiliate the girl who spurned him.
  #4   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2008, 05:49 AM

In r?sum?, you want Josh and Gregory's dad to pay for what they did to him, as well as the girl who humiliated him? Perfecto.
  #5   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2008, 06:18 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Suggestions

Ditto, on previous suggestions, but would suggest you add some more detail to how he progresses, feels and responds to his growth with others before returning to his resolution with Dad, Josh and others. Good work so far!
  #6   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2008, 06:35 AM

Good suggestions, both of you, thanks a lot. I think that instead of making it a 4 parts story, I should make it a 5 parts. Oh, well, back to work!
  #7   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2008, 11:09 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
This is getting Hot!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size