The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2008, 11:51 AM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
Poor little Gregory part 4

Hi guys! Here is the fourth part of Poor little Gregory. Enjoy!

Hunt the prey. The prey is food. Eat the food.
Darkness is friend, not enemy. Darkness good for hunting.
Eat fast. Never know when food come. Eat all food now.
Meat taste good. Blood taste good. Eat.
Run. Run faster. Fire is bad. Fire burns. Fire kills. Run.
RUN!!!

Gregory woke up covered in sweat. He didn't remember his dream at all, but he knew something even stranger than the
growth spurts was going to happen. The sun was shining brightly outside; it was going to be a beautiful day. Because
of the recent events, he had missed several days of school, but he didn't really care. He had great marks in all his
classes, maybe except in P.E, so a few days off wouldn't hurt him at all. Gregory was thinking about that when he
realized he smelled really bad. And his skin thight boxers were stained with...blood?!?

"What the hell? I took a shower just before going to bed, yesterday, and I put one of the only pair of clean boxers I own that
can contain my meat! I don't recall going out, or even...killing somebody... Shit! And what if he had killed someone?
Maybe he was a murderer! Oh God! Maybe he had killed Josh! That wouldn't be that bad, but it wasn't his intention!"
Still startled, Gregory effortlessly ripped his boxers in shreds, threw it in the garbage can under his desk and went take a shower. The
warm water felt good on his skin. With his big hands, he began massaging his round, full and hairy pecs. Then, he touched
his equally hairy stomach, to perfectly feel every bump of hard muscle that formed his 8-pack. His biceps were harder
than rock and even though he had really long and large hands, they felt small in comparison with his guns. His cock almost
immediatly responded to his body massage and quickly grew to about 12 and a half inches, slapping agains his steel
stomach. He needed to masturbate. Badly. As he masturbated, he realized he had grown bigger since last night; he would
have to measure himself right after the shower, and that excited him more than anything. He was always amazed by the
amount of semen his balls could produce. So friggin' good... Oh yeah!

John and Martha were eating breakfast in the living room, since Gregory had smashed their kitchen table the day before.
She hadn't said a word since then. She looked sad, but at the same time proud that her son was (finally) a man. John was
mad as hell. Even if it was wrong, he had alway loved teasing his son and laughing at him. I was just the way life
was, and it was ok, at least with him. When he was in high school and in college, he had worked hard to have this cut
and massive body of his, but Gregory had chosen the easy way, the way of roids. He was disgusted. And jealous. Suddenly,
he heard a loud noise.

As Gregory was going down the stairs, he couldn't stop thinking about the measurements he had taken, in his room, with
the measuring tape he had borrowed from his dad. Now about 6 feet 5 inches tall, he weighted about 260-265 pounds and had 22 inches
biceps! He was becoming a real monster. His now size 15 feet looked
ridiculously big on the stairs, as he was going down.

John didn't know what to say: his son, now bigger than any man he had ever seen, was going down the stairs, making them
crack under the pressure of his weight. At first, he could only see his enormous and hairy feet, and as Gregory went down,
John saw monstruous calves, huge quads, an obscenely big bulge barely covered by a pair of skin thight boxers, a dark treasure trail,
a ripped 8-pack, divine, hairy and mighty pecs, broad shoulders, a bull neck and, finally, a handsome face, Gregory's face
"Sorry, dad, I had to borrow those boxers from you; all mine are too little now. Even yours are too small, but I couldn't find anything else..."
"Ummm... well...I don't care. I didn't like them, anyways..."
"Thanks dad, I guess. Boy, I'm hungry!"

Gregory took a big bowl, emptied a whole box of cereals and milk jug in it, and began eating. He didn't want to eat like a pig in
front of his parents, so his real "little" snack would have to wait.
"Hey, Rory! (Gosh! he hated it when his father called him that way.) It would be great to leave some for you mother
and I! Selfish brat." John got up, and tried to stop Gregory from putting the spoon full of milk and cereal in his mouth
by taking his wrist in his hand. Bad mistake. Greg beagn pulling the spoon towards himself, forcing his father to take
both of his hands to retain him. He could see his dad's eyes become wide as he was flexing his huge gun. Then after a
few seconds he put the spoon his mouth. Only one of his arms was stronger than his dad! It was so exciting. Gregory got up
and lifted his father from the ground, so he could look in directly in the eyes.
"Don't you understand, old man? You're not the boss around here anymore! I am stronger than you, now, and I have had
enough of your crap, ok?" Then, he began curling, pretty easily, his dad, who weighted about 190 pounds! "I am the
man of the house, now! I thought you were eavier than that. I am so disapointed."
Gregory let go of his father after about 30 reps, letting him fall on the ground, and went up the stairs. A few seconds later,
he was out of the house, only covered by some shorts that were about to explode under the pressure of his quads and his
mighty butt and by a wifebeater stretched to the limit. He was a sexy, gorgeous, hairy and masculine giant. He was going to show the
world who the little Gregory had become. Gregory. He hated that name. From now on, he would be... Jason.

Gregory was no more.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2008, 11:15 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for more!
  #3   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2008, 09:39 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to part 5!
  #4   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2008, 10:50 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Ditto for me. Each chapter keeps getting better and better!
  #5   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2008, 04:14 PM

benroc is on a distinguished road
Awesome!

Love this story. I ot a great rise!

What will happen to Jason? Why Jason anyway?

Keep it going!
  #6   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2008, 09:15 PM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
I chose the name Jason to show that even if he despises Josh, John and their attitude, he will soon join the "J" club. Don't know if it's a good reason, but hey, I'm the writter after all. Josh, John, Jason. Logic, no? I'm working on the next part right now. Bye
  #7   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2008, 05:52 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
You can't get more "jokish" than Jason. I mean, they start with the same letter for God's sake...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options