The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 04:58 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
The Wish Cards, Part 4

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Again, thanks so much for the kind comments and the like. It makes me want to churn the stories out even quicker :] please let me know if there's anything else I could do to make the story better.

The Wish Cards, Part 4

?What are we gonna do then?? Adam asked after a moment of looking at each another worriedly.

?We have to warn Clifton, of course. He?s a skinny little thing compared to Jake.? Tammy?s voice had that clip to it that told Matt she was ready to take control of the situation again. ?Jake can?t see him until after college because of his rugby practice? or is it football??

?I thought it was football.? Adam said.

?Yes but it might be rugby, he practices one or the other every day??

?Shut up you two!? Matt snapped. When they both gave him identical bemused looks he had the grace to blush a little. ?Sorry. I?m just a bit wound up.? And his arms were hurting a little, but he ignored that. ?If he has practice then it gives us some time to find him.?

?Oh really? Tammy said tartly, but Matt did just tell her to shut up so he didn?t think anything of it. ?What lesson do you guys have? We should meet by the side exit, Jake definitely won?t see us there.?

?Don?t bank on it? remarked Adam, aware of Sod?s Law and an unreliable narrator.

By the time college was over, Matt was feeling so apprehensive he didn?t see Tammy, and nearly walked right into her.

?Sorry!?

?Don?t you have a lesson with Adam now??

?Just done Physics.?

?Ah.? They stood there in silence, neither wanting to talk about what was going to happen all that much. But there was something Tammy had to say. ?Adam wants a Wish Card from Clifton? how does that make you feel??

Matt just shrugged, and was suddenly aware of every muscle he moved. Not to mention the ones that didn?t, actually. He wished he didn?t have to wear his hoodie, so he could see his arms again. Maybe he could, in the park. ?It?s up to Clifton, I guess. But Adam thinks he can get whatever he wants; I don?t think it works like that.?

Tammy opened her mouth, but then Adam arrived and they aimed for the park.

The cloudy weather meant not so many people were at the park, which was lucky for them as it made it easier to find Clifton and his red coat.

?Let?s split up-?

?Nobody?s splitting up. I thought you had more sense than that Adam.? Tammy glowered. They took the path leading around the pond, and Matt hoped he was sat under those willow trees again, away from most people. Hopefully Jake wouldn?t think of looking there. A glimpse of red around the corner caused Matt to hurry in front, just to see for himself.

He didn?t call the homeless man Crazy Clifton anymore. He was just Clifton. In fact, like Adam had suggested, he might not even be homeless. It hurt Matt?s head to think it, but if he had Wish Cards, wouldn?t he use them on himself?

?Got some cha?? Clifton?s eyes strayed from Matt?s trainers up to his bristly face. ?You had your hair cut.?

?It was one of the card?s tricks, I think.? Matt said a bit breathlessly.

?You told your friends?? Clifton nodded towards Tammy and Adam. She lifted her chin; he folded his arms.

?Uh?? thinking back, he hadn?t been told not to tell anyone. He was relieved to see Clifton was grinning, albeit a yellow one.

?It?s alright. I bet you?re having trouble keeping it a secret, aye? That?s what most people come back to see me for.?

?Actually, that is a bit of a problem.?

?It?ll be more than a bit of a problem soon. Unless you fold the card.? Clifton said, voicing Matt?s thoughts too accurately for comfort. ?Do you have the card with you??

His first instinct was to say no, but Matt was starting to get the hang of his card?s behaviour. ?Probably.? Oddly enough, he didn?t mind Clifton holding the card at all. Geez, the guy could probably just make him another one, right?
?There?s a good ?un.? Clifton said, taking the card from the envelope. Adam and Tammy shared equal looks of surprise, and edged in closer.

?We have a problem.? Matt said, remembering with a kick to the stomach why he was there. ?Someone else knows about the card, and where I got it from. He?s a big guy, and he?s going to come looking for you anytime.?

?You should be more careful about eavesdroppers? Clifton said quietly, enough to make Matt blush like his jacket. ?But not to worry. I can look after myself. Thank you for your consideration, though.?

?He?s a big guy, like Matt said.? Adam piped up. ?Bigger than me. Are you sure you?ll be alright?? His tone suggested that he didn?t think so, himself.

?Put it into context, Adam.? How did he know Adam?s name? ?I carry cards that grant people their innermost wishes. Of course I can look after myself. Now, if you want to be gone before he gets here then let me sort out your little problem Matt.?

?You can help me with it?? Matt asked, as Clifton returned his card to him.

?I can?t.? There was an emphasis on ?I? that didn?t leave Matt as crushed as he would have been otherwise. ?Think about it. It?s your wish. How do you want people to react? How much do you want to grow? It?s your card, after all. You?ll notice the picture changes with your wish, as well. Hmm? not had someone pick the Grow card for about 50 years, actually. Let me think of an example? say, you have a minotaur on there now, right??

?I thought it looked like a bear.?

?It?s caught between two ideals, that?s all. It?ll shape itself eventually. But anyway. Let?s say you wanted to grow fatter. Yes, yes, I know you don?t, I know. And you won?t unless you really want to anyway. Some people do, though, and those people have a Grow card with a picture of a pig on it.?

?Right?? These cards were getting a lot more complicated. At least he knew he wasn?t going to get fat. With a slight tensioning of the arms, Matt realised he knew all along what would happen, maybe on a subconscious level. ?So if I don?t want people to notice the changes, I just have to wish for it??

?That?s right.?

Matt looked at the Grow card again, and thought the minotaur/bear thing winked at him. ?Thanks for your help? he told Clifton. ?And for the card, as well.?

?It?s what I do.? Clifton shrugged. His gaze swivelled from Matt to Adam.

?You want a card as well, right??

?I do!? Adam squeaked. ?How did you know?!?

?It?s your eyes. That?s how I know what people want? it?s that look.? Blanket on the floor, the cards were being shuffled around again. ?That?s a pound, please.?

?Hang on? Tammy said as Adam flipped a pound dramatically into Clifton?s outstretched hand, ?Adam you do know that it won?t just give you a Grow card, right? It?s going to give you what you want the most, only on a subconscious level.?

Matt nodded. ?I would have probably wished for a load of money, or a super power.?

?If that?s the case, I?ll want it anyway.? Adam said. Tammy?s look told Adam her concern, and disgust, better than any words. He avoided her gaze. The cards looked glossy again, and Matt leaned over to watch.

Just as Adam began to reach for a card, Clifton stopped him with a surprisingly firm grip on his arm. ?Someone?s coming.?

?Shit.? Tammy, being closest to the main path, looked out ahead. ?It?s Jake! He must have left early, or something.?

?Oh, crap?? Matt was starting to feel tingly again, through nerves of course. The three teens turned to Clifton.

?If he knows about the cards, and gives me a pound, I?ll give him a wish.? Clifton told them. ?I?d stand over there, in case he?s as violent as you?ve hinted.? Adam looked crushed - so close! - but even he realised the importance. They stood by the bench, to the side, spectators.

?I hope he knows what he?s on about?? Adam muttered grudgingly.

?I think he does.? Tammy said. Matt smiled at her, and she went a little pink in the cheeks.

Jake arrived, and the secluded area seemed to shrink a little. The atmosphere changed to a more? Matt couldn?t put his finger on it, but it felt like they belonged, and Jake didn?t. That was all. Only it was being shouted from the branches and screamed from the trees. Matt felt a little light-headed.

?You.? Jake stood above Clifton, who was still sat down with his Wish Cards. ?You?re the one with the ?cards?, right??

?I am.? Clifton gestured to the cards in front of him. ?I was expecting you.?

?I?m sure you were.? Jake added. Matt didn?t know he had a dry sense of humour. ?Anyway, I want whatever that fag?s been taking. These ?cards?.?
?See, they?re not steroids! They?re actually cards!? Matt said, but Adam put a hand on his shoulder and he simmered instead.

?You want a card, right?? Clifton said with a grin. Matt wasn?t liking that grin, not a single bit. ?That?s a pound.?

?I never said I was paying. Do you want to spend a few weeks in A&E? Actually, it?s warmer in there than out here, and you get food too. Maybe I?d be doing you a favour.?

?Alright.? Clifton ummed and aahed over the scattered cards, before picking one up. ?There you go. Free of charge.?

?What the fuck? Is this a joke?? Jake snatched the card and took a look at it. ?Where?s my Roids? If Matt can get taller than I want to as well! Stupid - fucking - cards!? With each word he tried to rip the card in half, and failed spectacularly. ?Screw this! You little shit, don?t think I?m not gonna find you when you?re alone and kick your sorry ass from here to America.?

?Big words from a strapping young man.? Clifton replied, arching a single brow and smiling as he picked up the dropped card. There wasn?t even a scratch on it. ?You?ll be needing this.?

?Keep it, you prick. Or give it to those fags over there if you really want.?
?Oh, no, I couldn?t. It?s yours now. Enjoy my Wish Card.?

?You?re actually fucking serious, aren?t you?? Jake shook his head and turned away. ?I?m out of here.? And with that he left, stomping through the park, until his broad figure disappeared around the corner.

?What did you give him? If he gonna get fat?? Adam asked as the three of them gathered around him again.

?I can only give out a person?s greatest wish. But he didn?t give me a pound, so?? Clifton shook his head. ?I gave him my greatest wish. I can?t just make these up on the spot if someone doesn?t want them.? It felt like a personal thing to Matt, but Adam asked what his wish was anyway. ?Well, I wish I could be a few years younger??

?A Youth card?? Matt asked with a laugh. ?Wow? genius.? He grunted as he was suddenly aware of his body tingling even more strongly. It finally dawned on him what was going to happen.

?I have to go.? He straightened and made for his house.

?Hang on, I want my card!?

?Try bringing it tomorrow, if it lets you.? Matt was going to turn away again but was stopped by Clifton.

?There?s a problem, Matt. You don?t want people to notice your unusual rate of growth? well, this works on everyone but those who have a Wish Card.?

?Right.? Matt looked at Tammy, and realised the implication.

?You can?t pick and choose who remembers, and who forgets.? Clifton said, quieter this time.

?Pick a card, Tam.? Adam told her, poring over the pile himself.

Tammy was quiet for a long, long minute. Matt felt jittery beneath his skin again. Eventually, she said ?I?m not ready for my greatest, biggest wish to come true.?

?You don?t know what your wish is.? Adam said.

?I don?t want to know, either. It scares me, Ad.? She looked at Clifton, who shrugged. ?It?s kind of a big deal, having your wish come true.?
?I know it is? Adam began, but-?

?No, you don?t have a clue, do you?? Tammy asked, anger evident. ?You just think you can get what you want, and make everything right, by picking a card! And that?s nice, it really must be, but it?s not for me.?

?Why do you always pick the hard way?? Adam actually got to his feet and wrapped his arms around her. For once, she didn?t pull away and call him out on his breath or B.O.. ?You don?t have to do everything yourself all the time.?

?You can say that, when you?re living the high life, can?t you. Some things can?t be resolved so easily.?

?Tammy. I?m only going to say this once.? Adam lifted her chin up, forcing her to look into his eyes. ?Drama is nice and all, and I?m happy to be a shoulder to cry on, but for fuck?s sake just pick a card so we can get on with the story!?

Tammy clung onto him, her head buried in his chest. How he wished it was the other way around! ?You?re right. I?m being stupid. Let?s pick our cards at the same time.? Pulling away after an enjoyable minute, she looked around. ?Where did Matt go??

The wriggling, shifting feeling wasn?t letting up any. Matt had left as soon as he could without being seen; he?d rather find out their wishes afterwards than let them watch him grow. It was a highly personal thing, and he wasn?t about to do it in the middle of the park.

His body had other ideas, though. Matt felt his cock at full mast, the impressive outline on his jeans, the feel of it as he hurried through the park looking for somewhere, anywhere that he could hide. He really was starting to sweat this time, and that made him even more excited for some reason.
The gym! There was a gym nearby, which had some private cubicles. Not that he went often, but he did in secondary school sometimes. He could change in a cubicle. Matt hurried to the building, situated conveniently just outside this side of the park near town. It cost ?2 to claim he was going swimming, but he didn?t care, it was worth the privacy alone.

Locking himself in the cubicle, he even had a long mirror to look in and see the changes. Matt tugged his jeans down, his impressive cock begging to be touched. One hasty grab was all he needed for waves of pleasure to swallow him, and he thought he?d come right then. Somewhere between jerking off and watching his dick in the mirror, he found the time to take the rest of his clothes off. He could see most of his upper body in the mirror, and he loved it. His free hand rubbed along his chin, his chest, his abs.

On impulse he closed his eyes as he came over the mirror, the ecstasy mingled with the tingling sensation which he now knew meant his body was growing. He didn?t move for a few minutes, and risked falling asleep in his ecstatic stupor. Matt did open his eyes, though, and was more than happy with what he saw. To say he was bigger all over would be true, but less interesting than highlighting the best parts. His neck looked a lot thicker, more like that of a wrestler, on top of a pair of nice broad shoulders. These supported arms with biceps of an impressive size, at least to Matt. He had to be bigger than Adam, surely. His hands were larger, true man-hands.

His chest boasted an impressive shelf of pecs, on top of some equally impressive abs. Both were lightly coated with dark brown hair, and there was a nice treasure trail going on as well. This led to Matt?s favourite body part, his now 9 inches long cock. Again, it was thicker. He was still as horny as hell, but he was too intent on his body to notice. His legs looked like he actually did more than just walk on them. He?d never thought about his quads as nice before, but that was a bit of an understatement now. Past the firm calves, right down to the feet which had to be size 11 or so now, his gaze took in all his body again.

It was amazing.

He didn?t want to get dressed, cover up his body, but Matt was a rational young man who knew it was, oddly enough, a bad idea to walk around naked in public. His new clothes felt a new tightness, but still fit. He had the most trouble with his boxers, which had to accommodate for his thicker legs, all three of them. Even his balls felt heavier, manlier. The jeans didn?t need a belt, and rode up a little. He was taller, then. Matt sort of expected that to happen. He pulled on his red top, which outlined his attractive torso quite nicely, and didn?t bother with the hoodie. People were going to think it was how he always was, weren?t they, so it wasn?t an issue. Matt felt very good about himself as he cleared his substantial mess, used deodorant to try and hide the smell for until he was safely far away and unlocked the door.

?Hey, Matt!? Matt was met by Blair and Ryan, of all people. They weren?t as tall as Remembered, until he recalled the whole Grow card thing.

?Whoa? did you grow overnight or something?? Ryan asked.

Matt went as red as Blair?s workout vest. I?ll have to work on this memory thing he thought to himself with a sigh. He managed to escape them both without too much effort, because Blair was sure he?d always been that size and they got into a tussle over it. That had to mean the magic was sort-of working? didn?t it? Maybe he didn?t want everyone to think it was how he always was. He could always do it later. Besides, he didn?t want Tammy to forget.

Yes, he could always make them forget tomorrow? if he wanted to. Matt went home with a huge grin on his face.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to magusfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 07:10 AM

magusfan is on a distinguished road
Haven't posted on here for ages. But it's this AMAZING story that's made me do it. Brilliant, mate. In terms of making the story better, my only preference would be a bit of personality change added into the mix too. And maybe some focus on how, if at all, it has improved his looks facially.

Last edited by magusfan; March 21st, 2008 at 10:54 AM.
  #3   Add to Cyberwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:12 AM

Cyberwolf is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to more.
  #4   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:25 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Another hot installment!! I hope Matt continues to keep his card pristine and unfolded for a while yet!! Awesome job- can't wait for the next one!
  #5   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2008, 10:29 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Lesson learned yesterday: do not open up any part of this story when I have an appointment scheduled because I will end up being late to my appointment due to my excessive--ahem--excitement it will cause.
  #6   Add to pdxflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2008, 12:17 PM

pdxflex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to pdxflex
Great job

Haven't posted in awhile, but really have been enjoying your story! Keep up the good work. I really enjoy how you are drawing it out a bit.
  #7   Add to IndigoSensor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2008, 01:47 PM
A science geek all around

IndigoSensor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IndigoSensor
Im going to be adding another person to my list of user storys i read, and its a small list

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you're resisting change you are resisting a part of yourself. Those who resist change, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."
-Me
  #8   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2008, 07:06 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Man, this is such a wonderful idea for a story! Kudos! It's getting really much better with each chapter.

I would love to see the best friend get a growing older card. Or be turned from straight to gay. Or the girl turn into a boy. Or all of those.

I cannot wait to see the jock begin to grow younger...and then maybe his card could get stolen as he regresses to just a ten year old before the card is folded by his frat brothers...(sorry Im just fantasizing as this thing goes along)
  #9   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2008, 08:14 PM

Thoughts from Otaru

What a cool idea! I was thinking that it's Clifton that gets the younger wish, while all his age and other 'problems' are transfered to that bully jock. And I love Matt. He is an amazing character!!
maybe Andy gets the Taller card? Or a "stud" card
Anywho, this is just one amazing story that keeps getting better! Here's to the next installment!!
  #10   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2008, 12:45 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Oh yeah! The jock becoming an old man while the old man became a jock would be hot.

As for Andy...taller or studly or even really confident and cocky. Or how about a masculinity/bear card somewhere in the mix...a big cigar smoking musclebear
  #11   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2008, 04:33 AM

Wish Cards

HELL YEAH!!! That'd be the BOMB!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text