The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2008, 05:51 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
The Wish Cards, Part 2

Part 1
Part 3
Part4
Part 5

Thanks for the feedback guys :] I appreciate it.

The Wish Cards, Part Two

Shower over, Matt got dressed and felt the euphoria of the early morning wear off as he realised he had college, which from now on put him with Jake three times a week. Today was Wednesday, which Matt mentally renamed his ultra geeky day as it involved just Physics and Maths. A far cry from the deep thinkers of Literature like Tammy, these people were after the “right” answers. Some actually took Biology and Chemistry too. The thought made Matt feel a little sick inside. He could handle numbers, and he could read a book, but that was as far as it went. There was more to it than that, of course.

Matt put the Grow card in his bag - he didn’t want anyone else to touch it, for some reason - and took his usual route to college. He didn’t fancy running into Crazy Clifton, but unusually the homeless man wasn’t in the park. Maybe he was, for the view through the iron bars was only blurred at best, and covered half of the park. He could have been sat in the same place as yesterday, with those Wish Cards. As if they’re even real he thought to himself, shaking his head and looking in front of him instead of into the park. He scratched his bristly chin. I will get a haircut tonight. Honest.

Despite the multitude of geeks in the class (and Matt included himself in this), there was another added benefit to these classes. As well as there being no Jake, Matt managed to get the seat right behind Blair and Ryan. They had similar builds, but the similarities stop there. Let’s go back to the builds first anyway. Matt guessed they stood about Adam’s height, maybe more, around 6ft 2 or so. They were certainly broader, about Jake’s size. Matt had known Blair for years, and he used to be a rake before leaving school. Now he was a firm block of muscle, and Matt didn’t mind not being able to see the front of the room because of the two of them. Blair, on the left, had pitch black hair like Adam’s, only a bit longer. He usually wore some tight jeans and a suitably tight top of some garish shade. Today it was bright red. Ryan on the other hand had a good tan, surfer-like bleach blonde hair and he always wore neutral shorts and sandals. Even in winter. That he drove to college made no difference, it was still pretty crazy.

“Hey, are you alright?” Sat next to him was David, a nice guy if you liked them short and slightly chubby. He was good at Physics, though. “You looked a bit out of it.”

“Eh?” Matt looked away from the two men and down at David. He didn’t see muscular students as real students. They looked like men, so he thought of them as such. “I’m fine. How do you do question 5- is something wrong?” David was looking at him intently enough to make him feel a little uncomfortable in his seat.

“You look older than when you first started here.” David observed.

“Everyone does, don’t they?” Matt asked evasively. “Question 5-”

“I suppose I never really looked at you properly before.” David continued.

Damn right you didn’t, I would have felt this creeped out before now if you had! Matt found question 5 much easier than talking to David anymore.

“It was well weird”, he told Tammy and Adam at dinner. For all his martial arts and manliness, Adam was well acquainted with Matt’s anecdotes about Blair, Ryan and David, who had never fully creeped him out until today but was prone to the odd sniffing glue incident or a crude comment about Alice, the girl of his dreams. His, not Matt’s, understand.

“Maybe you should come onto him. Then he’d leave you alone.” Tammy suggested.

“Then I’d fail Physics as well!” Matt sighed, dramatically waving his arms and resting his face on the table.

“No you wouldn’t, you’d just have to do some work for a change.” Tammy answered, with a grin.

“I do work, I just like a little help sometimes…” Matt began, but then he noticed that Adam was unusually quiet. “What’s up?”

“I think David had a point. You do look older than I remember.”

“Maybe it’s the hair.” Tammy said. “Have you had it cut?”

“No…” Matt tried, and failed, to be a bit less freaked out. He ate his dinner too quickly and nearly choked on a jelly baby.

“Well, it looks like you have” Tammy went on, ignoring Matt’s eating habits and opting for a soya skinnichino, very modern of her. “Older than yesterday.”

“Ohhh, that reminds me…” Matt told his friends about Crazy Clifton and the black Wish Cards. It was a load of bull, they could all have a laugh at the crazy old man.

“I’m pretty sure he’s tried that before on someone. Most people don’t give him change.” Tammy said.

“I heard he has a house, and nothing better to do. So he comes out and tries to talk to people.” Adam told the table.

“Isn’t that what AA meetings are for?” Matt asked. He was met with a shrug from Tammy.

“He was probably messing about.” she said, dismissing the story with a sip of her strong drink. “You know he’s crazy…”

“Do you have the card with you?” Adam asked. Matt paused mid-chew. He didn’t mention that, and oddly enough he didn’t want to show them. They might do something with it. He knew it was irrational; he didn’t think the card worked, it was all made up by a crazy guy, yet he wanted to keep the card? Surely he could trust his friends with a stupid Pokemon rip-off.

“No, I left it at home.”

“Oh.” Matt congratulated his quick thinking too soon. “Show us tomorrow, then.”

Damn. “Fine.”

Twenty minutes later, Matt and Adam made their way to Maths. Not so many people studied both Literature -and- Maths (who hated themselves that much?) but they did. Fortunately Adam didn’t bring up the Grow card again. Unfortunately, some cruel twist of fate brought Jake to the wall near the door to the classroom.

“Fag.” It didn’t matter who he said it to. Matt went red and scurried a little quicker into the classroom, only to find Adam was doing the meat headed thing.

“What the hell is your problem?”

“Your mum.”

How did that make any sense? Matt supposed it was one of those things people like Jake said.

“Don’t come round here causing shit, yeah? We don’t need it.” Matt would have listened to Adam right away, but then again he wasn’t Jake’s size. On the other hand, he was pretty sure Adam had a black belt. Or something.
“You alright, Ad?” Matt, who had chanced a look back outside the classroom, saw three guys about Adam’s size enter the fray. They all wore matching Taekwondo t-shirts. Ah! That was what it was called.

“Fine. We were just having a chat, that’s all. But he’s going now.” Jake went red in the face, but four guys who knew an actual sport that wasn’t football or rugby was enough for him to stomp away.

“Adam, you should be careful!” Matt found himself saying, much like a mother goose. His heart was pounding too quick for comfort. “He has some friends of his own.”

“I’ll be fine.” Adam brushed the fussing aside with a small grin. “Thanks guys. This is Matt.”

Matt didn’t recognise any of them, but they were friendly enough. After a minute or two of the small talk Matt was so bad at, they went into Maths and all was well at first. But about 5 minutes into the lesson Matt felt a bit tight again, like the night before. It was P.E. all over again, and that leaden feeling from afterwards. It occurred to him that he’d felt a little tense all day, but he’d only really noticed it now. He felt himself go red from self-consciousness, but nobody else noticed. He felt like they should; it was as if he was naked or something.

“You look flushed, Matt.” Adam said coolly over the text book. “Open that window.”

The joys of a window seat. Matt could see his house, up on this floor, past the park. He could actually see all the park, from the pond right to the toddlers are at the other end (he kept away from there, in case wanting children was contagious). He leaned against the window, head propped on his hand, writing with the other.

His arms felt too tense. He knew he looked warm, but in fact he just felt like he had pins and needles more than anything. It wasn’t painful, as he was anticipating, but surprisingly tickly. It made the time pass quicker, now the tenseness was just as if he was a doll stuffed with rice being shook around whilst he sat still.

Was it something he’d eaten?

The tingling feeling extended to his crotch, and it felt rather good, actually. Matt was subject to the odd spontaneous erection when in a lesson - thank God for strategically-placed bags - but this felt the same as this morning: just as hard; just as thick. Suddenly his work paled into a bubble of insignificance as his hand strayed towards his straining cock. His fingers outstretched, he ran them along the shaft outlined against his jeans…

The bell rang; the day was over. Matt pulled his hand away, stuffed his things into his bag and only just remembered to wear it over his crotch. The tingling was more obvious than before, and it felt like everyone should notice. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” he said hastily before leaving as quickly as he could without bumping into anyone. Every step he took reminded his of his engorged member as it rubbed against the fabric of his jeans. That did nothing to make him any less excited. By the time he was home and in his room, he was fit to burst.

There was no time to take his clothes off. Matt just tugged his jeans to his knees, sat on the bed and did what came naturally. His cock had to be bigger than yesterday - he was sure of it - the veins were so prominent, it felt thicker in his hand. On impulse he got his ruler out. 8 inches.

“Oh shit---!” That was all it took for Matt to climax. Some 30 seconds later he lay back on the bed, content. He felt sleepy, actually. Very sleepy. And it was only 4pm. He cleaned up, put his jeans right and- wait. His jeans. There was a new tightness to them. Before they had been baggy, and now they revealed his shape more. It wasn’t a washing machine malfunction, and he wasn’t accidentally wearing his sister’s clothes (it happens). There was also his dark t-shirt. It looked like he actually had a figure. Matt pulled it up to find his flat chest and stomach replaced by a pair of pecs and the beginnings of a six pack. Tugging the top down, he went to the mirror for a better look. His neck was thicker than before, and a large vein could be seen. This, alongside what had to be slightly broader shoulders, made him look bigger. He didn’t just look bigger though… he was bigger. He could see it in his arms as well. They weren’t like Adam’s, but they weren’t stick-thin anymore.

Were there any other changes? Matt looked down at his feet, noticing their new tightness in his shoes. Then he saw how his jeans stood round his ankles. Whoa. How tall was he? Luckily, he had a measuring tape just for this. After some fumbling - his hands were more paw-like, it seemed - he measured himself against the wall. 5ft 9 wasn’t a strange height, but it was more than 5ft 7. 2 inches… wow… Matt stopped trying to tug his top down to fully cover his skin. The tingly feeling had gone, and all he could feel was… content. This had to have happened, he reasoned, when he climaxed. Surely.

That was when it dawned on him. The Grow card worked, and he was going to get even bigger.

Last edited by Demandred; March 23rd, 2008 at 06:13 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to greedycigarson's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Cigar-smokin' cub

greedycigarson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to greedycigarson Send a message via Yahoo to greedycigarson
Really liking this one. Best I've seen on the forums in awhile.
  #3   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2008, 04:48 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Wish Cards

I agree. This is the best writing I've had a chance to read on any of the TF sites. I can not wait for the next installment, and I wish the author all the best in his future creations. Excellent writing!
  #4   Add to xxaddict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2008, 09:45 PM

xxaddict is on a distinguished road
i like it a lot :]
  #5   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 01:13 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I concur. This is the best thing to hit the forums in a while. Good job!
  #6   Add to 13 of Spades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 11:42 PM

13 of Spades is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 13 of Spades Send a message via Yahoo to 13 of Spades
I am thoroughly enjoying the story.

But, just because I don't know and am currently too lazy to go searching, what is a "rake" and a "jelly baby"?
  #7   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2008, 03:19 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Wow, thanks for the comments guys, I wasn't expecting quite a positive reaction as I've received

A rake is that thing you use to, uh, rake leaves or after you've cut the grass to get one nice big pile. Jelly babies are these very unhealthy, brightly coloured jelly sweets shaped like little people. I'd thoroughly recommend them!
  #8   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2008, 02:03 PM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
can't wait for more

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size