The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
The Wish Cards, Part 3

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Thanks again for the comments and support, it means alot when people say they like your first story please enjoy the third part, it feels more like the calm before the storm to me.

The Wish Cards, Part Three

So, the Grow card worked. Matt would have been more than happy to sit there looking at himself all afternoon, but there were some practicalities to consider. He needed some more clothes, for one thing. And he had to make sure it wasn’t too obvious that he’d grown. How would he explain it if people noticed the sudden difference? He wasn’t changing his clothes, though. He liked the feel of them. Instead he snatched a hoodie from the bottom of his wardrobe. The perk of having baggy hoodies… Matt hoped his change in height was put down to a growth spurt, or something. People never noticed those until you stood taller than them.

His mum was in the kitchen… perfect. Matt could hear her pottering away downstairs. He could adopt the ‘shout then run of before she answers’ approach. He was pretty good at creeping downstairs without making a sound. Well, he was before. Matt couldn’t seem to get the hang of it this time, squeaking and creaking slightly with every other step.

“Is that you Matthew?” His mum called from the kitchen.

Matt cringed on the inside; she knew he hated being called Matthew. It was alright… she was still in the kitchen! He could get to the front door still and it would be fine. He did exactly that. Hand on handle, he was sure his victory was secured. “I’m just going… to get some… stuff…” He faltered at the sound of his voice. It sounded as if he had a sore throat or something.

“Wait there, Matthew.” Damnit! He was so close! But he was a good guy, so he waited for his mum and hoped she didn’t notice anything different. His mum was meticulous when it came to her cleaning, but in most other areas she wasn’t renowned for her perception, bless her. She appeared in the hallway, and Matt rolled his eyes. Of all the cheesy images.. She was mixing what looked suspiciously like cake mix, and there was flour on her nose. “Dave’s going into town soon. You could get a lift with him.”

The look she gave him strongly recommended he took a lift with his step father. But he wasn’t even Matt’s step father, he’d just kind of moved in and sometimes it even looked like he was happy to be there. He usually came in from work, grumped about the place for a while and went for a stiff drink. Matt didn’t take to Dave very well, but not in an overly dramatic way. He was more like a lodger to him. Even Teresa, who was 10 when he first moved in a couple of years ago, didn’t see him as a father figure. But it was alright, his presence didn’t result in child neglect and Matt was old enough to look after himself anyway.

For the sake of moving the story along, Matt paused in the middle of his reflection, like a customer in a fast food store choosing a sauce. “I’m meeting some friends.” Shit, his throat even hurt a little.

“Are you alright? Do you want some cough medicine?” His mum was already back in the kitchen, rifling through the drawers.

“No, it’s fine. Honest…” In any case, she reappeared with some buttercup syrup. “I’m alright, really! I’ll have it later!” She was getting closer, and Matt was feeling stupidly gawky despite them being of equal height now. “I’m gonna be late…”

“Hang on.” His mum said suddenly, as she poured the syrup onto a spoon for him. Like he wasn’t 18 already, Jesus. “You look different.” Matt felt his heart and stomach distance themselves from one another. He opened his mouth for the medicine. “Yes… something’s changed.” She put the spoon in, pulled it out and didn’t let him lick it. “It’s your hair. You got it cut didn’t you?”

“Uh, yeah!” Matt wheezed, partly from the syrup and partly in gratitude for his mother’s stupidity. “Yesterday.”

“I thought so.” She replied with some satisfaction. “Don’t be late back, ok?”
“Right, I’ll be as quick as I can.” Matt left without giving her a goodbye kiss and nearly ran into someone walking their dog. “Whoops, sorry…” He wriggled around the poodle and headed towards the town centre, which stood at the other corner of the park. If Clifton was en-route, then he could talk to him. He had some shiny pound coins as bait.

It was cloudier than before, and Matt suspected rain. As he crunched over gravel and grass he wondered about the Grow card. It was, according to Clifton, his own wish. So despite picking whatever card he wanted, it was predetermined. Matt had never really thought about being taller, musclier or even having a bigger dick. But now all three were happening at once, and it was alright actually. But why him? What was it about him that made Clifton choose him?

Perhaps he didn’t want to know the answer to that.

He didn’t see Clifton on any of the benches, anyway. Maybe he did have a house like Adam said. Or maybe he was perched elsewhere, for a change of scene. Public benches felt the same wherever they were, Matt supposed. He was aware of his increase in size, the way his clothes hugged his figure, how his cock felt heavier than before. He resisted the urge to feel it right then, in the middle of the park. Just. His cramped toes in his trainers were getting more irritating than anything. By the time he got into town, he had to sit down and take them off for a few minutes. Maybe I’ll go to the nearest shoe shop first he thought to himself, watching people pass and cracking his toes (people hated it when he did that).

A couple of hours later he was home again, and the first thing that happened was he ended up taking another spoonful of buttercup syrup; Mother’s orders. Then he took his new things to his room. Matt didn’t really enjoy his weekend job, but he was grateful for the money he’d just spent getting all new clothes. He kicked his shoes into the corner of his room. The rest of his clothes soon followed as he was overcome with curiosity at his body. Seeing it fully naked made him wish he had a full-length mirror. His mum did, but he wasn’t risking being caught in her room looking at himself. The shower would do. As he gathered his things, he spotted the Grow card stuck to his window. As with the bathroom mirror, it left no marks as Matt pulled it off.

“You just want to keep reminding me, don’t you” Matt told the card without knowing who, or what he was referring to. He took it with him, though. Just in case.

After what was another very enjoyable shower, Matt chanced another look in the mirror and once again found his eyebrows raising of their own accord. His mum wasn’t completely dense; his hair actually was shorter. It looked as if he’d had it cut recently. He quite liked it, as he thought it made his stubble more prominent. Matt ran his fingertips against the direction of growth, and knew he’d have to shave before college. Part of the reason he didn’t shave regularly was the hassle, but if he wasn’t careful he’d start looking like a university student before time, albeit an attractive one.

When Matt woke up he expected recent events to have been a dream. However, he was relieved to find he’d woken up at 7am again and he was greeted by a thick, 8 inches of morning wood. Yes, life could have been worse. As he brushed his teeth and shaved (not at the same time), he deliberated over whether to tell Tammy and Adam about it. They knew about the card. Damn, Adam wants me to bring it with me… I’ll just say I forgot it. But then he got an uneasy feeling in his stomach. He couldn’t leave it at home when he went to college. That wouldn’t be right.

He put the card in his bag, but not after another inspection. There wasn’t a mark or a scratch on the card; it was flawless. Matt felt a strange affinity for the card, sensing that he was now connected to it in some way. He could hear Clifton as if he was stood in front of him again in the park. “If you rip it in half then your wish is cancelled. If you fold it, your wish stays as it is at the time of folding”. Matt swallowed and put the card in a thick envelope. I need to make sure I look after you, don’t I. It wasn’t a question. With that, he actually got dressed. The good thing about new clothes was the false confidence boost they promised, like a paper copy of the real thing before it gets dropped into a puddle. Matt had some faded black jeans and a thin yet shapeless hoodie which he hoped wasn’t going to make him sweat too much. If only he’d given change in winter…

Thursdays were a bit of a pain, as he had all three of his subjects on the same day. This did leave Friday free, but it didn’t mean he enjoyed it. The thing that got him through dull days at college was his friends as much as the eye candy (seriously, there had to be something in the water to create people like Blair and Ryan). Tammy and Adam were great people, and he was lucky to have them. When he came out he told them both at the same time, and before anyone else. That was before coming to college, so some people - like Jake - didn’t actually know, but assumed he was anyway. Most people were fine with it, though he hadn’t tried that with his mum or sister yet.

Tammy and Adam were both waiting for him outside Literature again, but not in their usual spot under the stairs. Jake was there, leering a little at Tammy when he thought she wasn’t looking. As Matt arrived, she pulled a pink cardigan over her head, tugged it over her ample chest and smoothed it out, shaking her head and smiling. Only Tammy could pull off a pink woolly cardigan like that. Jake looked disgruntled, and turned away.

“Morning guys.”

“Hey Matt.” Adam yawned, not being a morning person and hating being up early. At the weekends he only saw one 11 o’clock, and it wasn’t the first one. Like Matt, Tammy looked wide awake. Right then her eyes narrowed, looking Matt up and down. She’s onto me already, and not in a good way… he made a great show of looking for something in his bag.

“New clothes?” She asked a bit too casually. Adam caught on and looked confusedly at Matt as well. It had the opposite effect on him - his eyes widened, and he made an approving noise not unlike a fire engine with a heavy towel over the siren. A group of four girls from their Literature class turned at the noise, and found a pretty good looking guy stood next to Adam. Their surprise at it being Matt left to much hushed discussion which was to last through the entire lesson and into the break.

The lesson itself was pretty standard. People felt they were more intelligent by reading Pride and Prejudice; this extended to Jane Eyre. Matt doodled absently, his eyes on his page. Tammy and Adam were sharing enough looks to tell a trilogy over his head. Her head shook a couple of times, but by the end of the lesson she was looking resigned over something. She was also running her hands through her hair, which Matt knew meant she was uneasy. Jake turned and smirked at them a couple of times, but Matt hardly raised his head and didn’t see Adam return some well-timed rude gestures.

After a similarly uneventful Maths lesson, the boys met Tammy at dinnertime and sat at their usual table which was only available when it was sunny outside. It was a small balcony with tables for up to four people at the most, overlooking the car park and main entrance to the college. Most people took food outside or to their classrooms away from the squat little dinner watch. Matt, who preferred to eat his food rather than throw it at people, had no beef with the firm but fair arm of the law.

Tammy sat with some sweet-smelling herbal tea, adjusting her strappy top for the greatest effect (the cardigan was off). Adam was eating a small mountain of food and not looking at all as edgy as Tammy.

“We have reason to believe that you’re bigger than you were yesterday.” Tammy said eventually, not quite sounding as though she fully believed what she was saying. Matt had a bit of trouble with it too, when he forgot. 8 inches! “The Grow card is working.” Matt looked over at Adam, who stopped long enough to nod at him. Tammy sighed and carried on. “Please don’t call me crazy.”

“No, I won’t” Matt added with a little too much haste. He was actually glad she’d raised the subject first. “Honestly, I was going to tell you. It’s not like I can keep it hidden forever.” The three of them shuffled closer around the little square table more suited for a single diner. “I got back from college and grew when I-”

“When what?” Adam asked. “What happened?”

“I just got a bit warm, that’s all.” Matt said a tad breathlessly. He wasn’t quite that open with his friends that he’d tell them how great it felt when he came, and grew… just the thought of it caused him to subtly adjust his member.

“Oh. Do you have the card on you?” Adam said. Matt was glad they were off the subject of the previous afternoon, but he wasn’t exactly pleased with the subject matter.

“He does, I can tell.” Tammy said with a grin. “He’s too thoughtful to just forget it when he knows we want to see it.”

“I do have it” he admitted, his brow furrowed. He was actually feeling jealous! “Be careful with it though” he added as he pulled out the envelope. “Don’t bend it or rip it.” He handed it to Tammy - “Ladies first” - and she carefully probed in the envelope.

“There’s nothing in it” She said flatly.

“What?” Matt took it back and turned it upside down. “I put it in here, honestly…” He thought back to when it stuck to the mirror, and the window, and told them. “So it could be in my room still.”

“We could come round tomorrow and see it” Adam suggested.

“Some of us actually work on a Friday” Tammy added dryly.

“Well… tough luck. Go later or something.”

“Both of you come round later, we finish at the same time right?” Matt didn’t need their nods to know. “Sorted. I’ve actually got a Wii now…”

Before he could tell them about his amazing high score on his favourite game, he felt an itch between his shoulder blades. He turned in his seat to see the girls from Literature - Lucy, Sarah, Harriet and Amelia. Harriet’s hair was indeed a bleach blonde. The look on Tammy’s face was priceless, like a lioness watching a hyena skulk over the hill too close to the den of pups. Adam looked almost surprised, which meant he was in shock. He wasn’t renowned for having facial expressions. Amelia stood a little in front. She turned to look at the other three, as if for support. Sarah was giving her those get-on-with-it stares Tammy gave when Matt didn’t do any work. Could all women pull them off?

“Hi… um… you’re really cute, and I was wondering if you wanted to… maybe… go out sometime?” Amelia made Matt feel tall when he was 5ft 7, but she had a nice figure (he supposed) with a friendly expression.

Adam coughed. “Uhh, actually, I’m not looking for a relationship at the moment.”

Amelia went even more red than before, a little like one of Blair’s t-shirts. “I was talking to Matt” she said in a squeak.

“Me?” Matt remarked a little too loudly. Adam looked a bit rejected. “Uh, I’m really flattered, but-”

“See?” Sarah said triumphantly. “I TOLD you he was gay!”

“We could have just asked him, you know, out of context, like.” Lucy sighed, but she was grinning as well. Amelia looked like she wanted to be struck by lightning, or at least kept in a cave for the next year.

“Sorry” Matt apologised as the four girls left, but they were in a very animated discussion which didn’t involve them.

“You’re actually apologising. You crack me up.” Adam said with a wry grin. “If anyone in college would give a pound to Crazy Clifton, it would just have to be you wouldn’t it.” They were huddled in close again now, partly to smother the sounds of the four girls and their latest crisis - “What if he was just saying that?!”. “I’m kinda embarrassed actually. Amelia’s pretty hot.”

“Have her. She’s all yours.” Matt said with a shrug.

“So, these Wish Cards. Do you think if we went and gave Crazy Clifton a pound, he’d let us have one as well?” Adam went on. Tammy wasn’t saying anything, but she did take a very grave drink of her lukewarm tea.
“You’re not liking this idea are you?” Matt asked her.

“No. I don’t like the idea of it. It just seems… wrong, knowing what you’re going to get out of it.” She put the tea down with a decisive clatter. “Matt had no idea what he’d get by talking to Clifton. But you would, Adam, you typical man. You’re so selfish sometimes!”

“Eh? I’d be helping a homeless guy… we went through this Tam!”

“Keep your voices down!” Matt hissed.

“I noticed you got taller, fag.” That voice sounded sickeningly close to Jake’s. “Is that how? You got a card off a crazy guy.”

“This has nothing to do with you Jake” Tammy said briskly, sitting up and finding her cardigan.

“To hell it does. I heard you talking. That makes it my business. What are these ‘cards’? Roids? Cos you need more than that to get big, you know. Maybe I’ll see Crazy Clifton myself… get some from him…”

“Come off it, you don’t think he’s a steroid dealer do you?” Adam asked exasperatedly. “He’s just a bit nutty, leave the guy alone.”

“I know who he is. And I’m going to see him.” Jake looked too pleased with himself as he walked away. What would they do if Jake did go… what would he wish for? Matt found he didn’t want to know the answer to that.

He was starting to feel tense again.

Last edited by Demandred; March 23rd, 2008 at 06:13 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 03:51 PM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Woo! Wonderful story. I especially love the slow growth (so much hotter than instant transformations). This latest plot development is cool too.

I am very much looking forward to the continuation. Thanks for writing.[/COLOR]
  #3   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 06:43 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Wow! The plot is getting more detailed and better each day! I'm biting my nails in anticipation of what's next! Awesome Job!!
  #4   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 08:59 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Getting better. More drama. But that helps a story along.Can't wait for the next chapter.

redroger11
  #5   Add to monkeyman2008's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 12:02 AM

monkeyman2008 is on a distinguished road
me likes

first post been trolling the forums a while and never actually said anything before but this story is really great keep it up
  #6   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 12:26 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I see Jake getting a Short Card...that would make for a really interesting twist

Am continuing to love this.
  #7   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 02:05 AM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Wow, good enough for me to comment for the first time. Keep going.
  #8   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2008, 08:43 AM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Great story. It's just keeping better with each chapter.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options