The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 03:14 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
A Better Man 2.5

[COLOR=silver]This was supposed to be all part of chapter 2, but I guess there are memory restraints on the size of our posts. So here's the continuation of the chapter 2 (aka chapter 2.5). Thanks[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Ben stepped out into the locker room. It was deserted, not even Beef Stick was around. Ben heard the low rumble of a crowd echoing through the empty room. He thought he could take advantage of the mayhem and slip out the door without being noticed. He walked casually out onto the gym floor and made the left to the lobby. He tried not to think about how his new body felt as he moved. The powerful muscles flexing and relaxing with each step was a new sensation for him. The eroticism of simply walking both frustrated and delighted him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]When Ben reached the lobby, his hopes of going unnoticed were dashed. The lobby was packed with about sixty people. Everyone?s eyes went to him as he appeared. The majority looked only for a second, but others slowly scanned him up and down as he made his way through the crowd. Ben passed by his boss, who was calling out his name. Ben instinctively covered his face, but soon remembered he had no resemblance to his former self. Ben was almost to the door when someone grabbed his arm. ?Where you gong big guy?? Ben turned to see a well groomed man with a strong build in an expensive looking suit. The business man grabbed Ben?s hand to shake it. As he held Ben?s hand firmly, he put his left hand on Ben?s upper arm. He squeezed Ben?s tricep as if trying to figure out what kind of physique he had under that bulky sweatshirt. ?Real solid and strong, are you a fitness model?? Ben shook his head no, before looking longingly out the door. ?With your face and build, you should be. Let me introduce myself. I?m SteveGarcia, the president of Size-Zup supplements. We are always looking for fresh, new, upcoming bodybuilders to promote our products. Tell me, uhhhh??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Ben picked up all Steve?s prompt, ?Bennnssson. Uhh.? Ben looked up and saw Zachary?s bakery across the street. ?ZachBenson.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?ZachBenson, I like it. It?s a strong name for a strong guy.? Steve finally released his grip of Ben?s hand and playfully punched him in the stomach. Again he was testing the condition of his potential spokes model. The hardness of his target must have pleased him for he continued his inquiries. ?Nice to meet you, Zach. Tell me do you have representation.? Ben gave him a strange look. ?You know, an agent.? Again Ben nodded negatively. ?Great, no reason to get a third party involved. You and I can work out a deal, de hombre a hombre?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No lo s?? Ben answered without thinking.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Oh, you speak Spanish. That will help with the South American market. Do you have some time to talk after..? Before Steve could finish, his attention was distracted as the door opened. The crowd cheered as Chase and several other men entered the lobby. Ben took the opportunity to move in the opposite direction away from the new center of attention. He went to the back of the room; at his height we had a clear view over the crowd. He thought he would just wait until Chase moved to the display table to sign autographs on the other side of the room. Once everyone was away from the door he could make his escape.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The crowd surrounded the newly crowned Mr.Universe telling him how good he looked. He wore a pair of spandex shorts similar to what Ben had under his sweat pants. On top he had a form fitting sleeveless t-shirt with the Size-Zup logo blazoned across his broad chest. The logo was distorted slightly as it wrapped around his pectoral shelf. As he sauntered through his fans, a multitude of groping hands caressed his massive arms. Chase?s arms were his best body part. It looked as if a set of ten pound hams were hanging from his shoulders. His powerful limbs glistened; the tanned smooth, thin, moist skin reflecting the room?s filtered light. A roadway of thick veins entwined each arm; the thicker ones dividing, increasing in number as they descended toward his large hands. Ben wondered how much bigger they would get when he was fully pumped. Each vein struggling to feed his muscles with the nutrients they demanded to grow ever larger, harder, stronger. Chase raised his arms into the classic double-bicep pose. Two magnificent mounds of masculine might emerged. The crowd cheered and the lucky few closest to him were able to feel up his sharply peaked granite mountains. Ben couldn?t believe his eyes. Chase looked even more massive in person than in his poster. ?More, more, more? the crowd demanded. Chase lowered his arms and shook his head no. He then raised the hem of his shirt several inches to display his cobbled waist. The crowd cheered and whistled their approval. Chase laughed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Steve, who had gone unnoticed along side his star since he entered, raised his arms to calm the crowd. After several attempts to speak, the crowd finally quieted down enough to be heard. ?Chase, it seems your fans want to see more of you?. He whispered something into Chase?s ear. Chase went into a single bicep pose. Steve took the role of a carnival barker. He punched the ball of steel, his hand bouncing off with after a loud thud. ?You too can have muscle like this with the quality products from Size-Zup.? Steve patted the massive man on his chest to point out his company logo. Chase lowered his arm and bounced his pecs, distorting the printed image even more. The crowd hooted. After a few moments, Steve quieted the crowd again, ?I think they want to see the posing routine that won the overall Mr.Universe title.? The crowd cheered louder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Chase?s smile grew wider. He raised one hand and began to speak. Immediately the room fell into a hush. ?I?ll do it, but I need someone to join me. I hate to pose alone.? The murmur from the crowd filled the room, but no one volunteered. Everyone knew they would look pathetic next to Mr.Universe. ?Come on, someone must want to pose with me? Chase said with a confident grin as he crossed his thick arms over his broad chest. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Steve thought of his newest find, his eyes searched for Ben. Once in his sight Steve called out ?Zach, Zach!? It took a second for Ben to realize Steve was talking to him. ?Zach will do it?. The crowd parted to make a path for Ben to reach Chase and Steve. Ben reluctantly moved forward. Chase?s confidence diminished slightly at the sight of the taller, more handsome athlete approaching him. His mind tried to guess want kind of muscle the hunk had under his baggy sweat clothes. Steve introduced the two alpha males, ?ZachBenson this, as you probably already know, is ChaseJameson?. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Chase raised his hand and said ?nice to meet you Zach.? Ben was in awe standing this close to his idol. He couldn?t believe Chase had to look up to make eye contact. Without thinking, Ben slid his hand into Chase?s waiting grasp. As they made contact, Ben?s body was racked with pain once again. He fell to one knee. He felt his body expanding, getting heavier and stronger. As the pain ended, he became aware of the uncomfortable tightness of his sweat clothes binding him. He looked at his sleeve; it was now so tight he could see the outline of a thick vein running along the top of his bicep. Ben thought about his situation. If he just stood up, his increased bulk would be obvious to everyone. How could he explain it to the crowd?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]His sharp mind quickly developed a plan. Ben inhaled deeply; his expanding chest caused the side seams of his shirt to creak from the strain. Ben looked up at Chase and scanned the crowd. They all had a confused look on their faces. ?Sorry, I just got a little light headed there for a moment. I mean meeting ChaseJameson and being asked to pose with him. Wow, it?s all a bit much.? Chase?s cocky smile returned and the crowd?s collective expression changed to one of understanding. ?I?d be honored to pose with you, Mr.Universe.? The crowd cheered their approval. Chase removed his shirt revealing his perfectly sculpted torso. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]With the crowd temporarily distracted by Chase?s display, Ben put his plan into action. He thought if he could combine the removal of his clothes with the act of standing, it would prevent everyone from seeing how different he looked. Don?t give them a clear ?after? shot to compare with the ?before?. Staying in the crouched position he removed his too small sandal from the foot underneath him. Ben then balanced himself putting both hands on the floor to pull his other foot under him. He heard the muffled ripping sound of his pants? center seam as it was being forced apart from his added bulk. He quickly removed the other sandal. He then grabbed the waist band of his pants and straightened his legs while bending at the waist. He had hoped to lower his pants in a quick, smooth motion. But his tree truck thighs thwarted his plan. He was forced to roll them down his titanic legs. The whispered chatter amongst the crowd behind increased as more of his lower body was revealed. Ben stepped out of his pants still in the stoop over position. He then grabbed the bottom of his shirt. He lifted the shirt toward his head as he stood up. Again his massive physique impeded the removal of the garment. The bottom of the shirt was too small to pass his chest. With a strong tug, the hem snapped and Ben pulled the shirt over his head. He continued to struggle to free his arms from the confining sleeves. It wasn?t until the shoulder seams were destroyed that Ben?s body was fully revealed to the onlookers. Ben looked down to see if his shorts were still there, but his swollen chest muscles blocked the view of his lower body. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Ben finally looked at the crowd. The room was completely silent despite everyone?s mouths being wide open. He looked down at Chase who stood directly in front of him. His eyes were darting back and forth from one side of Ben?s chest to the other. Ben?s chest was heaving up and down from his wrestling match with his clothes. Chase finally looked up to meet Ben?s eyes. The look Ben saw surprised him. It was one of awe and more importantly lust. Ben didn?t need to see his crotch anymore to know if the shorts were still in place. The strangle hold the spandex had on his awaking cock made him aware of their painful presence.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Let?s get this thing started? Steve said. His voice strained even after clearing his throat several times. Chase turned around almost robotically and went into his signature double bicep pose. Ben, who was directly behind him, did the same pose. Ben couldn?t believe how strong he felt. His swelling muscles made him feel so masculine and confident. Chase changed into a side chest pose. Ben copied his movements the best he could. With every new muscle flexed, Ben felt more alive. He felt so powerful, it bordered on invincible. Chase went into a most muscular pose, Ben followed his lead. The crowd remained in a stunned silence. Chase could see them looking at Ben, then Chase and back to Ben again comparing the two physiques. Chase turned around to do a back lat spread. Once again the expression on Chase?s face surprised Ben. He looked embarrassed, almost ashamed. His eyes were distant and unfocused. After watching Chase?s movements, Ben turned around to duplicate the pose. Chase watched the writhing wall of muscle that was Ben?s back expand to an inconceivable width before his eyes. He decided to give up. Chase turned to the crowd and raised his arms and bowed, before quickly walking away from Ben. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The smattering of applause that finally broke the silence made Ben turn around. He noticed Chase was walking into Mr.Grigg?s office. The crowd virtually ignored him, the one who once held the universe?s attention. All eyes stayed focused on Ben. He mumbled, ?Thank you? and started to follow Chase, not sure what to do next. The crowd parted to make way for the larger man. The applause restarted, this time reaching a thunderous level accompanied by whistles and hoots. Ben entered the office and closed the door behind him. He found Chase pacing back and forth in the room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Who are you? Where did you come from? Why haven?t I seen or heard of you before?? Chase said in an almost angry tone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Ben felt like he was under attack again. Why was everyone so mad at him? ?I?m just from the neighborhood, nobody special. There is no reason for you to have heard about me.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Chase laughed, ?Do you think I?m a fool. You are definitely not a nobody, not with that body. Did someone send you here to show me up? Was it Steve? If I find out it was that asshole because I?m fighting my contract, I?ll crush him like the scrawny runt he is.? Chase flexed his arms before he started to pace again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No, I just met Steve five minutes ago. No one sent me here. I work here, I mean I work out here, or I was thinking about working out here.? Ben hesitated for a moment. ?Because I knew you used to lift here. I really came here to see you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Steve stopped suddenly and he looked at Ben. He could see he was sincere. His body softened before he spoke, ?Really??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Really, I think you are the most perfect bodybuilder in the?.universe? Ben said excitedly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Chase laughed again. ?Haven?t you ever looked in a mirror, Zach?? Ben got a confused look on his face. ?Come on, you saw who the crowd was looking at when we were posing. I?ve never felt so insignificant. I?m just glad we didn?t meet on stage. You would be the one with the pro card instead of me.? Ben shook his head in disbelieve and lowered his head. Chase walked up to Ben and put his hand on the taller man?s shoulder. Ben watched Chase?s hand slowly move over his shoulder and down to his bicep. Chase squeezed Ben?s arm firmly, ?And people say my arms are inhumanly large.? Chase slowly continued down Ben?s corded forearm. His hand then made the leap to the growing limb between Ben?s legs. Ben moaned softly as his tightly packed equipment was massaged in Chase?s strong fingers. ?You are definitely some body?. Ben looked directly into Chase?s hungry eyes for the first time. Chase stretched up to kiss Ben?s perfect mouth. Just then Steve walked in. Ben turned away so the business man wouldn?t see his aroused state.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Steve could see he interrupted something. ?Hey Chase, everyone is waiting for you out there. We?re on a tight schedule, so we need to press some flesh and move on to our retailer meeting.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Chase gave Steve a dirty look. ?I was pressing some flesh before you came in.? He turned to Ben, ?We can finish what we started later tonight if you want. I?m staying at the Hyatt by the airport. I should be back in my room by 10.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Chase don?t forget we have the state sales leader awards tonight. It doesn?t end until 11.? Steve added.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Chase walked by the smaller man purposely bumping him with his broad shoulder as he passed. ?Like I said, I?ll be in my room by 10.? Chase stopped before leaving, ?I really hope to see you tonight Zach. It doesn?t matter at what time!? Chase left the room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Steve turned to Ben who still had his back to him. ?I brought you your things? Steve held up the sweat clothes and sandals. ?I?m not sure what happened, but they look the worse for wear. So, I brought you one of our t-shirts.? Steve moved closer and to one side of the hulking figure in the room. ?I must say, you surprised me when you took these off. I had no idea what a monster who were underneath.? Ben turned and looked at Steve with an annoyed expression, ?I meant that as a compliment. You are a real muscle monster. I?ve never known a man of your height to be able to put on so much mass. You?re as proportionally thick as Chase and have better symmetry. Damn good looking too. And don?t get me started about the double digits you?re packing in those shorts of yours. You?re like some kind of ultimate extreme fitness model. Every man that sees you is going to love to hate you.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Ben laughed; maybe that explains why everyone was so angry at him. Ben became more relaxed. ?Thanks, that sounds very encouraging.? he side softly as he finally turned around to face Steve. He took the clothing from Steve.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Steve decided to take advantage of the moment. ?Zach, you have everything Size-Zup is looking for in a spokes person. I?m willing to offer you a 2 year contract as your exclusive supplement sponsor. We?ll pay to relocate you to L.A. Put you up in our company condo rent free and pay all the utilities. We?ll provide you a company car, plus a monthly salary of $5,000. Also for every title you win you get a $10,000 bonus. And all you have to do is a couple of photo shoots and go on a few promotional tours.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?What about Chase? Isn?t he your spokes person?? Ben asked reviewing the poor condition of his clothes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Steve turned and walked away from Ben, ?Chase has made it perfectly clear he wants out of his contract?. He turned to look at Ben again. ?Plus you saw the crowd?s reaction out there. Once the world gets a look at you, they?ll forget all about Chase. Every editor will want you for the cover of their fitness magazine. That?s money you get to keep. You?ll easily make a quarter of a million your first year. Once you turn pro, you can double that with no problem.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?$500,000, just because I look like this?? Ben asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Hell, yes. Maybe even more. Zach with your looks, the sky?s the limit. You have the potential to be the greatest name in bodybuilding since Arnold Schwarzenger; except you?ll be able to run for president one day.? Both men chuckled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I don?t know, something about it seems underhanded? Ben said as he pulled on the t-shirt Steve gave him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Do me favor Zach, and think about it.? Steve watched Ben struggle with the too small shirt. ?Sorry the largest size I had was a 3X?. Ben finally managed to get the shirt over his shoulders and chest. As he pulled the shirt down it didn?t reach the top of his shorts. The 1 or 2 inch gap allowed his washboard abs to show. He felt his chest trying to stretch the fabric more with every breath. He bent his right arm to adjust the twisted left sleeve and heard a ripping sound. His massive bicep burst through the right sleeve. ?Fuck? both men said in unison. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Ben looked at the stunned Steve and smiled. ?Oh, well, like you said symmetry is good? Ben bent his left arm and burst the other sleeve. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Steve took a business card from his breast pocket and handed it Ben. ?I better get out of here.? Ben took the card, his fingers touching Steve?s shaking hand. Ben like the fact he made someone else nervous for a change. Steve swallowed forcibly. He backed away almost tripping over his own feet, ?I have to check on Chase.? Steve reached the door and opened it. He turned to Ben with a yearning look, ?Call me?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Ben lifted the waistband of his shorts over his hip and slid Steve?s card inside. He ran his hand to crotch and lifted up, trying to find a more comfortable position for his package. The stretchy materials felt like it was glued to his body. Without any thing else to wear, they would have to do. He then tugged at the remnants of his sleeves to remove the tattered fabric. He stepped into his sandals and walked out the office door. He headed directly for the exit avoiding eye contact or talking to people he passed His body felt so heavy and strong as he moved. The weight of his massive chest, made him pull back his shoulders so he could breathe easier. He had to rotate his legs outward slightly to allow his thigh to slide by the other. His new massive size and weight made him do the bodybuilder strut. He walked down the street deciding what to do next. He wanted to go home, but how would he explain his appearance to Holt. And could he go back to school? There would be so many questions. Questions he didn?t want to answer. And what about clothes; none of his old things would fit him. Ben was so deep in thought he didn?t even notice the stares from the people on the street. He found himself at the bus stop; he sat down on the empty bench. Ben was woken from his daydreaming by the sound of a bus door opening in front of him. He looked up and saw Gio. ?Are you getting on the bus, sir?? the driver asked with a strained voice. [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Clarence591 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 04:20 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
That was amazing. The attention to detail in the transformation and characters' personalities just makes reading this story such fun romp.
  #3   Add to VoyagerPrime's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:01 PM

VoyagerPrime is on a distinguished road
Great story excellently written. I hope that you continue to favor us with more stories. Thank you.
  #4   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:03 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
I am LOVING this story. I can't wait to read anything else you write!

Great job!
  #5   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 10:20 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
/me fantasizes
  #6   Add to MuscleChgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 10:42 PM

MuscleChgo
This is GREAT! Very hot.
  #7   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 03:33 PM

definitely looking forward to more of this story, clarence
  #8   Add to FreakyGrowth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 06:48 PM

FreakyGrowth has disabled reputation
Incredible Story

I am not often compelled to respond, but I agree that this is a incredible story. Can he find anyone better than Mr. Universe to keep the growth coming? I hope so.
  #9   Add to middleman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 07:57 PM

middleman is on a distinguished road
Great!

Best story on this forum in years! You have a marvelous talent, thanks for sharing it.
  #10   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 10:17 PM

I like the mental/skill improvements too...
  #11   Add to chaz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 11:32 AM

chaz is on a distinguished road
fuckin great

one of the best stories I have seen in a while, good progression
  #12   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 05:41 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
This is an awesome story man. Well thought out and in great detail. Truly one of the best we've had in a long time
  #13   Add to chronos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 06:45 PM

chronos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chronos Send a message via Yahoo to chronos
amazing story so far can't wait to read the next one
  #14   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 09:00 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
An excellent story with excellent writing. I love the way Ben grew a different way when he touched the other men. I wonder what will happen when he touches Gio? Keep up the good work.
  #15   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2008, 02:58 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
One more chapter

Thank you all for the incredibly kind words. It's been about 6 months since I posted something on this site. I'm glad some of it's visitors are enjoying it.

I have one more chapter written for the storyline. It focuses mostly on Ben enjoying his transformation (as opposed to undergoing more changes). I just have to make a final edit before posting it. I hope to have it done by this weekend.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options