The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to IAmDaMan666's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 05:29 PM

IAmDaMan666 is on a distinguished road
Xirua Part 3

Xinian was flying fast to the chief. He was the leader of all of the Jurian group, and he had all the Scepnia, as well. It was sunset. It was almost night, and the chief would be retiring to his quarters soon. So Xinian had to hurry.

Eventually, he did get there, even though it took a long time. There were two guards at the huge tent. They were females, and seemed perfectly shaped. They were about 10 feet tall, and they wore skimpy armor comprised of metal plates. It was a tall helmet from the crown of their heads, metal bracers painted black, and their chestpiece covered the middle area, exposing their huge breasts. Their leg armor was also very skimpy, only covering the sides. They wore nothing else besides leather boots, so basically, the legs were revealed up to the vaginal area. They were incredibly muscled, but they were sexy. Their legs were thick, and they seemed to be muscled enough so that they didn't 'jiggle' when they walked. Their abs were a tight six-pack, and their biceps were about 5-7 inches thick. They were both holding halberds, blade to the sky. They had black scales. They seemed to have been converted.

One winked at Xinian, and that automatically gave a lust for the woman. An erection began to form in his pants, newly acquired from his recent kill, and one of the females grinned, and grabbed it lightly.

"Mmm, nice and hard, just the way I like 'em..." she said seductively. It was apparent that this female draconian was horny.

Hey, why ruin her fun?

He would get to her later. But for now, he entered the tent, even with an erection. There sat the enormous figure of the chief. The chief was 39 feet tall, and impossibly muscles. The chief's azure scales complemented his mass. All he wore was a loincloth, and even that was ripped, as the chief currently had an erection of his own. His pecs were over-inflated, and his abs were extremely packed, a full set was just laying there. His biceps were enormous, about 8 feet thick. His legs were also massively muscled, as they were pushing against eachother, as the large talons were twitching at the bottom, poking holes in the ground. The chief's erection must have been about 10 feet, which was too big for his size. It was almost a third of his size! And he was stroking it, moaning happily. Sure, he could fuck any woman he wanted, but he decided to be fair today.

He began to cum, and it shot out, steaming, and ripped through the hut. It was long streams of pure white cum, and it must have been gallons. His testicles shook as the cum kept on coming.

When it finished, the chief sighed in pleasure, and looked happily at Xinian.

"Why, hello there. What can I get for you? Scepnia? Women? Information?" asked chief Lomida. He seemed to be disgusted at the word 'information', though.

"Hah, you can get me the first two soon, sir. But I need to let you know about something." replied Xinian.

"Oh? About what?" requested Chief Lomida.

"The enemies? You know, the black dragons? I forget their tribe name, sorry. But they have raided a capita---" Xinian got interrupted.

A soldier came in. He was muscled, and had full armour, but was not really large at all. "Sir! One of our major towns have been destroyed, and all the Scepnia has been taken by those enemy bastards!" yelled the guard.

Immediately, that one female guard that winked at Xinian came out with a large wheelbarrow full of Scepnia.

"Go ahead and take her and the Scepnia, Xinian. Consider it a rare gift by me. I must deal with this pressing issue." Chief Lomida said.

Later on, Xinian and the guard were in Xinian's own quarters, the hut. The guard was there, grinning.

"So... rough, or smooth?" she said, licking her finger.

"Rough, all the time." Xinian responded, grinning.

"Hmm... what about slow and steady, and THEN rough?" the girl requested, quite seductively.

"Sounds good." Xinian replied.

She slowly brought the Scepnia right beside Xinian. She gently let it down, and took off her helmet. There was flowing white hair, reaching the middle of her back. She slowly put her hands behind her back, and, with a simple click, the chest armour came off. Her breasts were huge, and firm. They didn't sap down, they stayed. They may have got pushed down from gravity, but they were full and wonderful. She got on top of Xinian's currently covered cock, in her plate armour leggings. She guided Xinian's hands to her buckle for her leggings. She guided his hands the rest of the way, undoing the leggings, and letting the armour fall onto the floor. The boots followed, but without the woman even trying. Her pussy was hairless. It was slender, and the vagina itself was beautiful. The guard's wide, muscled legs were incredibly wonderful, as Xinian stroked the legs, feeling all the rippled muscles.

The guard gently grabbed a small handful of Scepnia, and dropped it on Xinian's chest. Xinian moaned a bit as it went into the skin, and Xinian started to grow. His pecs were beginning to inflate a tad bit, and his abs were beginning to form. His biceps were flexing and contracting, each flex getting a little bigger. His cock became a full erection, and began to increase in size, the blood pumping it hard. His legs became more rippled, and his size increased a few feet. His cock was throbbing, and his pants were stretching just because of it.

"Mm, so big, you want some more of this stuff?" the guard asked, implying some very sexual remarks.

"You might as well give me all of it, dear." Xirian said, grinning wider.

She complied easily, and grabbed the wheelbarrow. Flexing and straining her muscles, she managed to drop the whole load of Scepnia on Xirian.

"Unnnghh..." Xirian said, from the weight of the Scepnia.

The guard fell off, but she didn't mind. The Scepnia was being absorbed. Within 10 seconds, it all disappeared into Xirian, and Xirian was slightly convulsing. It was more like a twitch everywhere, every once in a while. His pecs became enormously inflated, and they kept on growing. His biceps were rapidly expanding, following the continual mode of flex-grow-contract method. His abs were taking form to all new levels, as if there was alot more than a 6-pack there, and his legs were massively inflating. His legs looked like they could hold the planet itself, and his cock was HUGE at 6 feet. Xinian's size was 29 feet.

But he kept on growing.

His pecs began to push against Xinian's arms. The scales seemed to be growing as well, looking more like tons of metal plates among Xinian. His biceps were beginning to reach his head, and his hands were twitching immensely. His abs began to form much more than a six-pack. It was becoming impossible things, such as 12-packs, then 14-packs, then 16-packs. They were spread among his stomach, from side to side. His cock was immense, with 15 feet of pure dick. His testicles became giant, and firm, laying against the floor, the size of two basketballs. His legs were colossal, as Xinian had to spread his legs all the way, and even then they were still touching eachother. Xinian groaned, breaking through his hut. His ass became firm, for an odd reason. He became a total of 58 feet.

And he stopped.

"My god, I want so much more!" Xinian roared, cackling. He wasn't evil, he was just delighted.

"Fuck gentle sex, I want it rough!" the woman said, pleasuring herself at the immense size of Xinian. She wasn't even sure she'd get much of him.

But nevertheless, Xinian picked her up. He spread her legs, and his as well, his testicles hanging there, as the ground cracked beneath Xinian's 4-ton weight. He began to ram the girl. The cock was too big, but he went anyways. He fit as much as he could in there, without killing her. He continued, though, as he had to be gentle.

But it was enough.

Fucking and fucking, Xinian finally came. He erupted like a volcano. Thousands of gallons of cum came speeding out, visibly steaming. The guard got filled to the brink, and then some. She began puking it out. But, there was no doubt it never all fitted. Xinian dropped the guard, and let out a gigantic roar, while still spurting all over a hill.

But he wasn't done.

It was time to be the new leader of the Jurians.

He flew his gigantic body over to the chief, and grinned widely. The chief blinked at Xinian.

"Why, hello there-oomf!" Xinian placed his massive cock in the chief's mouse, and began forcing it down his throat.

His throbbing cock was excited as hell. It was pulsating, wishing it could get bigger. The chief was being forced into sucking it.

"SUCK THE COCK NOW." Xinian roared, and immediately, the chief began reluctantly sucking, wrapping his tongue all over it, and playing with the testicles. He used his free hand to grab the incredibly solid-muscled legs, and felt more cum become to.. well, come.

Xinian roared again. He came. The cum, once again, came spurting out at enormous intervals. The chief had to swallow all of it, and it bloated his stomach. But too much came, and his stomach was too full. His stomach got overfilled. But Xinian didn't worry, he finished and put the now former chief out of his misery by ripping off his head with Xinian's gargantuan claws.

Xinian sat on the throne. His act of overthrowing seemed incredibly evil, but Xinian was still on there side. He just needed more... confidence.

"Get me all the Scepnia we have, and then get the rest. I will need all of it to defeat our enemy." Xinian yelled to all the soldiers and civilians that was within earshot of him.

Immediately, they began searching.

---

There, alot better. Sorry for the wait. Part 4 coming soon. Hopefully.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 05:49 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Nothing like a bit of macrophilia to let the muscles grow even bigger.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to IAmDaMan666's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 06:18 PM

IAmDaMan666 is on a distinguished road
Exactly.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size