The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Chat Buddies
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat Buddies Meet fellow muscle growth fans who want to chat online.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Esperanto Lives's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2008, 09:46 PM

Esperanto Lives is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Esperanto Lives Send a message via MSN to Esperanto Lives
On pretending to be a man online

BEWARE! The friendly gay guy you instant message with, that you play muscle growth out with...may in fact be a yaoi-lovin' woman pretending to be a gay man online!

How do I know this, you may ask?

Because I myself am a woman!

Yes, it's true! As incredible as it seems, I, your favorite growth author (no? For shame!) have no penis. I like to think I have balls, though in a metaphorical sense.

I do have a big-time fetish for hunky muscle men and big beef, the bigger the better. (No, I do not have big eighties hair, but thank you for asking.) I have ever since I discovered I had a crush on He-Man and Lion-O from cartoons when I was little. So it's natural I'd find this place, and being the sort of person who always has something to say, it's inevitable I'd make my own contributions.

I'm actually pretty good at being a man or muscle enthusiast online. So much so it kind of scares me. I'm bisexual, so maybe I can slip into the male mind a little easier.

Here's a Second Life story:

I played a big muscle guy, a male-stripper meets Mr. Olympia ebony-skinned black Tarzan, with a loincloth and a massive muscle back. My "girlfriend" (at this time) was a stripper bisexual catgirl.

One day, my gal messages me. "We have to talk. I have something to tell you."

I'm already laughing, because I already know what she's gonna say.

"Here goes. I'm really a man. There. I feel so much better."

Poor guy - he poured his heart out to me. And on my side of the screen, I laughed so hard that I had trouble breathing. After a minute to get all the giggles out of my system, I started to type.

"Well, funny you should mention that because..."

Actually, come to think of it, I think he was more disappointed I wasn't a big black guy, than I was really a woman.

The funny thing is, even though I like gay stuff, the jungle stud character got so much into my head that I couldn't play him as gay, as it would be out of character, kind of inappropriate.

Anyway, if any of you fellas want an adoring muscle groupie to coo over your brawny muscle growth, send me a PM, or hit me up on MSN at esperantogrrrl (at) hotmail (dot) com. (That's three 'r's.')
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to GunMetalGrey88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2008, 07:52 AM

GunMetalGrey88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GunMetalGrey88 Send a message via Yahoo to GunMetalGrey88
Thumbs up

i think its good to have female muscle fans, specially for the straight guys
  #3   Add to Esperanto Lives's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2008, 12:19 PM

Send a message via AIM to Esperanto Lives Send a message via MSN to Esperanto Lives
I actually once showed one of my muscle growth stories to a girlfriend of mine once. I guess I did it for the same reason that a criminal feels a need to take a person into their confidence and confess their crimes.

(I forget which story, but I think it was ARMS OF STEEL.)

My friend looked it over and her reaction was, "Well, I don't like men that are TOO muscular."

To quote Dr. Frankenfurter from the Rocky Horror Picture Show: "Honey, I didn't make him for YOU!"
  #4   Add to ClarkSavageJr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2008, 01:05 PM

ClarkSavageJr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunMetalGrey88 View Post
i think its good to have female muscle fans, specially for the straight guys
As a straight male who loves to RP with bulging biceps, I second that emotion, GMG.
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2008, 01:55 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanto Lives View Post
BEWARE! The friendly gay guy you instant message with, that you play muscle growth out with...may in fact be a yaoi-lovin' woman pretending to be a gay man online!

How do I know this, you may ask?

Because I myself am a woman!

I do have a big-time fetish for hunky muscle men and big beef, the bigger the better. I have ever since I discovered I had a crush on He-Man and Lion-O from cartoons when I was little. I'm bisexual, so maybe I can slip into the male mind a little easier.
*heart starts pounding* Damn! I think I got a crush on you already! A woman, who's bisexual (like myself), and who loves muscle and MG, just like me! Those are two of the optional things (can't have too high of expectations, eh?) I want from whoever I fall in love with.

*grabs your hand and starts kissing up your arm like Pepe le Pew*

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to Esperanto Lives's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2008, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
*heart starts pounding* Damn! I think I got a crush on you already! A woman, who's bisexual (like myself), and who loves muscle and MG, just like me! Those are two of the optional things (can't have too high of expectations, eh?) I want from whoever I fall in love with.

*grabs your hand and starts kissing up your arm like Pepe le Pew*
You do realize, of course, that I'm only interested in you for your body.

Naaah, it'd never work out. It'd be like that Archie comic where Reggie meets Girl-Reggie, and they're too busy squirting each other with trick flowers to think about love.

Last edited by Esperanto Lives; April 25th, 2008 at 12:36 AM.
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2008, 04:52 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanto Lives View Post
You do realize, of course, that I'm only interested in you for your body.

Naaah, it'd never work out. It'd be like that Archie comic where Reggie meets Girl-Reggie, and they're too busy squirting each other with trick flowers to think about love.
Heh, that must be a good one.

As for be only interested in "mah body", would this work?

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p...urrent=MM2.jpg

(And that ain't gonna be the last picture of me either.)

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #8   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:15 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
Im happy to hear that there ARE women who are into this Its gotta be a rare thing. I'm a bisexual male myself, working to get bigger. I'd be interesting in chating with you, though im not at all into the role-play thing. I'd just like to hear what you have to say about this kinda stuff. have any favorite bodybuilders?
  #9   Add to Esperanto Lives's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2008, 04:21 AM

I like a lot of the old school, classic guys. I had a big poster of Steve Reeves, who was a strapping stud, very handsome, and had an incredible physique.

I respect a lot of bodybuilders as great athletes, but not many of them are very good looking men. (The Rock, to date, is the only good looking professional wrestler in human history. )

Mike O'Hearn is absolutely incredibly sexy. I saw this great video of ex-MTV veejay Kennedy (remember, the annoying one that had a crush on Dan Quayle?) with had Mike on her show, where she shamelessly flirted with him and grabbed his pecs while they bounced inside his tight t-shirt. I have to find that on YouTube again, because I have trouble believing it ever aired. Even Mike himself was all "look, ah, you need to focus here."

"I don't mind living in a man's world...as long as I can be a woman in it."
- Marylin Monroe

http://musclegrowthlovinfemme.blogspot.com/
  #10   Add to Random's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2008, 01:55 AM

Random is on a distinguished road
I'm a straight chick and I like muscle men. I don't go around pretending to be a man though, I usually just lurk. I do admit I have considered pretending to be a man at times, but I'd only ever do it for like a once off cyber thing. My fantasies often involve dominating muscle men. One of these days I'm gonna lose weight, get fit and then try to find one who is a submissive.
  #11   Add to br. ray's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2008, 08:58 PM

br. ray is on a distinguished road
me too!

Am also straight guy who remembers the reaction of an old girldriend when I put on some muscle vids after coming home from the pub. Just loved the way she nearly came just watching these guys pose! It's a genuinely confusing area. hence why I'm here! Great to hear there are some girls here who can advise/ enlighten!
  #12   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2008, 01:02 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Actually, I love hot, submissive women who are totally into tall, muscular dudes, encouraging them to get bigger and stronger...love that!!!
  #13   Add to redwolf64's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2008, 08:19 PM

redwolf64
Send a message via AIM to redwolf64 Send a message via Yahoo to redwolf64
I'm not surprised to find women posing as gay men when chatting or writing about big muscle. Even among gay men, having a big muscle fetish is something looked at as a bit weird.

Although I'm a gay man, I still find "Pumping Iron 2: The Women" very hot - it delved into a whole debate that still goes on about when there's too much muscle on a human body, particularly a female body where tone and symmetry are more emphasized. Personally, I find the ftm Buck Angel incredibly sexy, mainly because you realize the amazing transformation he's gone through.

I guess the only thing that would make me go straight would be a woman or ftm with muscle like Tom Lord or Brad Hollibaugh.
  #14   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2008, 09:55 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Though as a word of caution, make sure you have read some of Esperanto's material before you chat with her, because you must be intimately familiar with her stories before she engages you in conversation!
  #15   Add to rairf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2008, 07:12 PM

rairf is on a distinguished road
I am a straight woman who loves muscle too. The idea of meeting a guy who wants to grow for me and gets off on my submission/ worship is almost too much to handle. Would i be comfortable pretending to be a man online? Probably not- I think that part of my attraction is the feeling of femininity in contrast to such blatant masculinity.
  #16   Add to br. ray's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2008, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf64 View Post
I'm not surprised to find women posing as gay men when chatting or writing about big muscle. Even among gay men, having a big muscle fetish is something looked at as a bit weird.

Although I'm a gay man, I still find "Pumping Iron 2: The Women" very hot - it delved into a whole debate that still goes on about when there's too much muscle on a human body, particularly a female body where tone and symmetry are more emphasized. Personally, I find the ftm Buck Angel incredibly sexy, mainly because you realize the amazing transformation he's gone through.

I guess the only thing that would make me go straight would be a woman or ftm with muscle like Tom Lord or Brad Hollibaugh.
Interesting, good to hear that even gay guys can be confused! So, if I understand you, someone like Bev Francis could still rock your world even though she's very much a woman?
  #17   Add to br. ray's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2008, 06:12 PM

So how do your friends react to your fantasy tastes? Do many other ladies lust for the muscle in your opinion?
  #18   Add to rairf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2008, 04:27 PM

rairf is on a distinguished road
My friends have no clue about my fantasy tastes. I have never told a single person in my life about my muscle lust. If you ask any of the handful of women on this site, you'll find that many of us have been told that muscles are "gross" by our friends from an early age- and then kept our muscle interests hidden. Do many others lust for muscle? I have no doubt that they do, or would if they allowed themselves to do so.

Women love muscle too!
  #19   Add to OnyxFaith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:31 AM

OnyxFaith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to OnyxFaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by rairf View Post
My friends have no clue about my fantasy tastes. I have never told a single person in my life about my muscle lust. If you ask any of the handful of women on this site, you'll find that many of us have been told that muscles are "gross" by our friends from an early age- and then kept our muscle interests hidden. Do many others lust for muscle? I have no doubt that they do, or would if they allowed themselves to do so.

Yea, I've pretty much seen the same responses from other women as well... many of them seem to not appreciate muscle on the level that I do. But I definitely never bothered hiding any of my... hmm... fetishes I guess. But then... I was lucky enough that, even if my friends weren't as into it, they never harassed me about what I like myself.
  #20   Add to chicken legs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2009, 05:14 AM
shake and bake

chicken legs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantw View Post
Actually, I love hot, submissive women who are totally into tall, muscular dudes, encouraging them to get bigger and stronger...love that!!!
Thats good to hear..because i am a submissive woman who is into sexy, tall, massive dudes..

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options