The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2008, 07:39 PM

intoolder is on a distinguished road
Muscletough.com -- legit site?

Hey guys

I just signed up for Muscletough.com -- looks like there's some hot content there -- but when I go to sign in, it won't allow me access. I'm wondering if anyone else has had experience with this site.

The creepy/disconcerting part is that I received a message right afterward that I need to take a few extra steps to complete my signup -- I did, but now I get a message through the site that I've paid *three* times. I'm going to watch my credit card bill and make sure I'm only charged once, but still...

Any thoughts?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 03:19 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
I ran a search on the site, and seriously ALL I can find is the site itself posting ads or videos of itself all over the internet. No mentions from other people's mouths...

For you, I hope you don't lose your money on nothing! Good luck.
  #3   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 06:09 AM

intoolder is on a distinguished road
true. though to be sure, some of the preview videos on the site look REALLY good, even if it only has a few "models" (as seems apparent from the site).

Can anyone think of a list of "pay" male muscle sites? i'm well aware of the big ones:

-muscleworship.com, muscleweb.com, usamuscle.com,

But there's got to be more (legit) sites out there, right? What about non-English sites? i think what's missing is a comprehensive list of legit sites.

Has anyone joined that site of Brad Hollibaugh's protege, Kyle Stevens?
  #4   Add to eeyoreofborg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 07:39 PM

eeyoreofborg is on a distinguished road
Well, this could be good news or bad news. the muscletough server is pretty much unsecured, you can browse their folders at will evidently...

http://www.muscletough.com/assets/multimedia/

but it looks like they have another server for login, but it doesn't use shttp like you normally would for a secure login. Kinda suspicious.

I also found this on the website...

"
[COLOR=#ffffff]MuscleTough has not been active during the last few days, we were taken by surprise by tremendous technical problems from our web host. We are glad to inform you we now have a new web host and we are working hard to make sure MuscleTough will be back online in the shortest time possible, under the current circumstances.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff]We thank you for your understanding and patience and we apologize for all inconveniences![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff] Team MuscleTough "[/COLOR]

Anyway, it may or may not be legit, but it certainly looks like it was put up by people who aren't sure what they're doing.
  #5   Add to bayjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 08:36 PM

bayjock is on a distinguished road
http://manifestmen.com is a pretty good site. They have lots of models too.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options