The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brawnboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 05:16 PM
Ooh, yeah! Duffman!

brawnboy is on a distinguished road
Mass Effect; Nathan Unleashed (Part II)

Hey guys, long time no see. Thanks for all your comments, and as I've not been writing for very long, the advice was helpful as well, so cheers! Not sure if I've improved much, but here's the promised part 2. Oh yeah, and a word of warning; much more growth to come!

“Fuck you, Shaw! This doesn’t even work!”
Nathan had waited a few minutes after draining the can, but there was nothing doing, and all that had happened was that he’d got pissed at Shaw.
“Whoa, hey, man, I didn’t know. I just thought it would be quite cool, but it was obviously just a hoax. Some rich nerd’s probably wet his pants over the money I paid for this stuff.”
“Yeah, whatever.”
Nathan glared angrily at his friend, feeling the rage rise up inside him. What a waste. It was almost as if Shaw had betrayed him… no, that was stupid! Why was he getting so angry over nothing? This always happened.
“Here, sorry, man. I don’t know why I’m getting so stressed all of a sudden.”
“No worries, mate.”
“Listen, could I take the rest home? It tastes kind of sweet. Might be a healthy alternative to beer, right?”
Shaw laughed uneasily.
“Yeah. Right.”

When Nathan opened the front door, it was to find his dad standing by the stairs, a fierce scowl etched into his face.
“Where the fuck have you been?”
Nathan stepped back, hiding the cans instinctively behind his back.
“Nowhere.”
“Bollocks! You know how I feel about you slipping off on a school night. You should be in your room, doing homework, not pissing about with your mates at the park.”
“Dad, it’s half nine! Why would I be at the park?”
Instantly after saying this, Nathan regretted it; his dad’s face darkened and he stepped towards Nathan aggressively.
“What did you just say to me?”
“Nothing.”
“I’ll give you nothing, you twat!”
Raising his fist, Nathan’s dad gave him a sharp blow to the side of the head, sending him into the open door. Beating him a couple more times in sudden fury, his dad then stormed back into the lounge, slamming the door shut behind him. Nathan lay still for a couple of moments, the taste of blood in his mouth, before staggering to his feet and climbing the stairs uneasily. Adrenaline rushed through his body like fiery quicksilver, and he was still shaking as he sat curled on his bed, knees held to his chest. His dad scared him more than anything else in the world, but he’d never built up the nerve to run away. For one thing, he had nowhere to go, and his dad would always find him, no matter where he went.
Yes, Nathan’s dad frightened him beyond comparison.

The school bell rang just as Nathan finished his maths homework, and sighing with relief he shoved it into his locker and walked quickly to his classroom, where he had a double period of English. His teacher, Mr Jarvis, was a complete asshole as far as Nathan was concerned. He’d already been given a week of detention because he’d decided to skip English, but been found smoking behind the bike sheds. His dad had taken his belt to Nathan after that. Sitting at his desk (next to Shaw), he pulled out his book and started copying from the board.
“Nathan Grant, come here.”
Groaning, he threw his pencil down onto his desk and stood up. Jarvis had been a dick plenty of times before then for Nathan to understand the procedure.
“Homework.”
“Haven’t done it.”
“Haven’t done it, sir.”
“No, sir.”
“Why not?”
“Couldn’t be assed, sir.”
“You, Grant, are a cocky young brat. I wouldn’t be wrong to give you more detention time, but you caught me in a good mood, so I’ll let you off.”
He waited for gratitude, but Nathan had none to give. Instead, Nathan sat down and carried on writing; he didn’t feel like taking a load of shit off Jarvis. Suddenly, though, he began to feel hot, really hot, almost as if he was in a sauna.
“Yo, Nathan, Jarvis getting you all worked up? You’re sweating like a bitch.”
Sarcastically, Nathan flashed two fingers at Shaw and murmered:
“Oh, I hadn’t noticed.”
Wiping his forehead, his hand came away dripping with perspiration, and Nathan had to wriggle uncomfortably to avoid his balls sticking to his trousers. Eventually, he couldn’t take any more, and his hand shot up.
“Sir, I need to go to the toilet.”
Jarvis looked up, eyes narrowing at seeing Nathan red-faced and drenched.
“In my lesson, Grant? I don’t think so.”
“Sir, I’m going to be sick.”
“Oh, for Christ’s sake, hurry up and go!”
Standing rapidly, Nathan rushed out of the room and down the corridor to the toilet, where he rushed in and darted into a cubicle.
He could feel the vomit rising painfully, and it wasn’t long before it burst out of his mouth in one foul stream, wrenching his stomach as it did so. One hand against the cubicle wall, Nathan stood panting heavily, eyes watering from post-nausea. He still felt sick. In fact, his body had begun to seize up, painful cramps darting down his limbs.
“Fuck!”
Soon, however, he realised that he was no longer feeling sick, but his body was still painfully strained with contractions. It was as if paralysis had gripped him.
“What the fuck? Shit!”
Instantly, pain flared throughout his entire body, and he felt his shirt beginning to tighten around his torso. Turning slowly (unable to move properly) he saw in the mirror opposite that his shirt was indeed constricting his chest (or was he growing?). Shrugging off his blazer with a shaky effort, he could see his shirt stretching tighter against him, and began to feel his own body growing. It felt both terrible and wonderful at the same time, pain consuming him yet the blood rush leaving him light-headed. Gradually, a crack began to form on the seams around his chest, but Nathan could already feel the growth beginning to slow down, and finally stopped with his shirt barely holding together. His body had stopped hurting, and he sat down on the toilet, breathing deeply and wiping more sweat from his eyes. Suddenly, he felt a strange urge, small at first. He wanted to flex. No, he needed to flex. But why? He didn’t flex. He’d never really gone in for it before, but still, he needed to flex. The urge was developing, and he could feel himself tensing inadvertently, standing up without even thinking. He needed to flex. He needed to flex. It consumed his mind, blocking out all other thoughts. He needed to flex.
“FUCK!!!”
His shirt was torn apart as his chest bulged, shoulders broadening rapidly before his eyes, growing rounder and bigger as every second passed. Still, he flexed, and his pecs developed outward, nipples growing erect as the valley in the centre of his chest deepened into a small ravine of muscle. He’d never felt so good in his entire life. Rolling his shoulders, he could only watch as they swelled into massive mounds, each crack and definition increased tenfold as his bones were pushed apart. Nathan had finally given way to his animal urges, and he pulsed each pec in turn, only able to watch as they responded with more muscle. Pulling his right arm across his torso, he gave an orgasmic grunt as his bicep almost doubled in size and throbbed powerfully. Veins snaked from his wrist up his newly toned forearms, criss-crossing and rippling with adrenaline. His arm continued to grow, bulging with raw physical power, and Nathan let out a low growl as the real growth ended. Staring at himself in the mirror, he couldn’t help but rub himself all over as he grew hard, his trousers straining against his wild beast of a cock. Surprisingly, areas below his waist hadn’t developed much, but his trousers still felt tight against his skin.
Nathan already knew that he wanted more…
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
oh fuck yeah :D

dude, new favorite story
I love the characterization of his growth--the way he wants and then gives into it, the way he enjoys it....
and you say there's much more growth to come?
i can get into that, most assuredly
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #3   Add to BB-61's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2008, 08:28 PM

BB-61 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to BB-61
would love to see more soon!
  #4   Add to Xander's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2008, 03:10 AM

Xander is on a distinguished road
It's a great story. Lovely writing and the British touches allow me to relate so much more.
  #5   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:03 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Great Growth

I just wanted to say, I really like the growth scene in this and I hope you will continue it soon.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options