You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to psu3doreal's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:13 AM

psu3doreal is an unknown quantity at this point
Big brother living up to his name?

So, hey, it seems like we've got an abundance of "little" brother stories on here. :P Personally, though, I'd like to hear something about an older brother who was always smaller than his younger brother, but had one of those miraculous late spurts to finally get to be the BIG brother. :P Or maybe just an older brother who hogged all of the good genes the first go 'round. x3

>_>
<_<
I have my reasons for asking. x3 jk >___>
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:38 AM

ilimzn is on a distinguished road
Hehe I have two younger brothers who both started bodybuilding a good 6-7 years before me, so i definitely had some catching up to do. But I did, and being taller (though unfortunately built thinner), I also managed to surpass them, I outweigh them by about 40# (and they certainly are not small at 220+ # and 6'1" tall or so)
  #3   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2008, 05:09 AM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
How about when my twin brother who is technically my younger brother (I am 13 minutes older lol) and I were growing up he always stood up for me physically when and I would talk our way out of trouble. Growing up we would wrestle and sometimes actually fist fight. I think I lost more than I won lol! My brother always worked out with my dad and my older brother and I remember not wanting anything to do with them. We are close now as adults but don't see each other that often. He is in construction and has a nice build. Imagine his surprise when I showed up at Christmas with about 55lbs of huge ripped muscle ! He and my two other brothers couldn't believe it! I grabbed him by the shirt and yanked him off the ground and said, what you don't like my being much bigger than you pussyboy? My older brothers laughed their ass off while my twin brother about pee'd his pants lol! I hit a few poses and told his wife she married the wrong twin! She said yeah right and I said honey, you would never want to go home! My brother bugged me all night and accused me of taking steroids, I told him if he didn't go away I was going to go out in the drive way to his pick up truck and show him just how strong I am by crushing it! He is still jealous as hell and everytime I see him he ask me about steroids and I tell him I don't take steroids. To bad my father passed away 16 years ago, I know he would be very proud and impressed by how huge and strong I have gotten but yet he would be jealous as hell lol! If he were here, I would swear him to secrecy <sp> and put him on a huge muscle building cycle and lift with him and then make him lick my huge biceps! I always suspected that he would had a huge hard on over muscle and not only would I help him get huge but I would have flexed and gotten off with him probably. Who knows, never really been into the incest thing lol. My dad had to share 2 queen size beds with 9 brothers growing up. I am sure something happened there! Since my dad is not here maybe that explains my desire to find a hot man in his 40's or 50's, share my steroids and help him get freaky huge!

Maybe I can come up with a good story about this....

BigRussell
  #4   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2008, 05:44 AM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
I have two hot teenage nephews, well one is 20 now and the other is 19. The older one isn't into sports or lifting weights and huge muscles however the 19 year old who played every sport in school and lifted weights with the football team even in the off season has a nice muscular build. When he saw how huge Uncle Russell has gotten, he followed me out to the car when I was leaving and said, Uncle Russell, you are fucking huge! Can how big are your biceps???? I replied 21" Sean and then I hit a double bicep pose! I could tell he was impressed by his uncles huge muscles by his jaw dropping, his eyes popping and the erection threatening to breakd out of his pants lol! While stuttering, Sean said can I ask you something and I said yeah, sure anytime! After stuttering and stammering he finally asked, Uncle Russell can you flex your huge biceps again but this time can I feel how big and hard they are???? This time I thought my cock was going to rip through my pants lol! I hit the pose and said go ahead Sean, feel your uncles huge biceps!! Do your uncle a favor Sean? He said anything if you help me get bigger! I said oh, you want to be big like Uncle Russell? He replied no, I want to be a huge muscle freak Uncle Russell and much bigger than you! I chuckled as I kept flexing. I replied oh you think so eh? I have always wanted to have a son like you who is well built, muscular and interested in getting huge with me but since I am gay and won't be having kids, there is nothing hotter than helping my beefy nephew get bigger! So sure Sean, I will help you get as big as humanly possible and stronger than Superman! Okay, almost as strong lol!

He couldn't believe what I had just told him. He told me he has always wanted to get incredibly huge and fucking strong! He told me he would workout with the football team and a few of the guys would have a circle jerk in the shower. Sean told me it was fun but when ever jerks off he closes his eyes and pictures himself so incredibly huge! At least 450lbs of shredded muscle Uncle Russell! With my eyes closed and still stroking with the guys, I picture myself not only incredibly huge and still growing but so strong! I some how have super strength Uncle Russell! And in my fantasy the rest of the guys on the team realize how freaky huge I have become! I begin flexing while they beat off! Most of them ask if they can feel my huge muscles! How did you get so big Sean?? I just laugh at them! How strong are you Sean? I don't know guys let's see! Our coach is a former bodybuilder Sean tells me and is a real prick! He said in his fantasy the guys follow him over to the coaches cars. He tells me that he feels himself getting bigger and stronger! Bending down, Sean picks up the coaches hummer and roars as he stands under it doing squats and military presses! I can see a huge wet spot on his pants! I tell him how hot that is! Well Uncle Russell, I get so huge and so strong that the coaches hummer is no longer a changle. It's to damn light I say as I begin to crush it! Sean tells me that is usually about where he shoots his first load and then he is still usually very hard and continues telling me his fantasy that gets him off. He said the coach walks out and sees his hummer crushed! Who did this? Sean flexes his huge muscles! His clothes now rags and hanging off his huge teen muscles! I did coach! What are you going to do about it! Sean tells me the coach swings at him and he grabs his fist and squeezes it. THe coach cries out in pain! He ask Sean how did you get so huge? So strong? If you are good coach I might let you in on it! But for now you are going to watch just how strong I am! Sean walks over to the school building, bends down , sinks his fingers under the foundation and begins to stand! The building shakes like an earth quake! Wow, look at him coach! Fucking look at me boys! I have super strength! And that Uncle Russell is where I shoot my second load! Damn Sean that is some fantasy! He begged can you help me make it come true? I thought to myself, damn this kid is just like me! He looked down and saw a big wet spot on my jeans from all the roid filled pre-cum I produce and my erect cock about to rip through them and said I can tell somebody likes hearing about my desire and goals to get freaky huge! I said you bet I do Sean! You don't know how excited lol! He said that's okay, my cock is rock hard too! I told him I noticed his first erection when I walked into the house earlier and he saw my huge muscles and now standing here outside watching me flex.

What is the favor you need from me Uncle Russell? Well, Sean as I flex and you feel my muscles, not only do I want you to feel them, squeeze them and tell me how you wish you were as big and strong as you Uncle Russell! I want your tongue and lips all over the boy! That did it lol! Sean yells out fuck! You just made me cum in my pants Uncle Russell!

Good boy! Now flex for me Superboy! I pull out my big cock and shoot as he flexes for me! You have a great start Sean! You have to promise that you whatever I do for you and I to get bigger and stronger you will keep it a secret....You bet I will Uncle Russell!
  #5   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2008, 07:36 AM

ilimzn is on a distinguished road
Shouldn't the stories be kept in the story section of the board?
  #6   Add to psu3doreal's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2008, 09:45 AM

psu3doreal is an unknown quantity at this point
...Yeah, dude. Stories are nice, but I was hoping for something more... realistic. >_>
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2008, 05:41 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Copy / paste & give it a title, 'k?

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold