The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2008, 07:06 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
Scott's View Part 4

Hope everyone is enjoying this so far. Again comments are welcome!

Part 4

I woke a little before my alarm went off at 5 am with my rock hard cock pushing up the blankets of my bed, begging for my attention. I hadn?t had morning wood like this since I was a teenager! I opened my eyes, excited for a repeat of last night?s incredible jack-off session, when I noticed something that horrified me; I?d shrunk!!

I ran to the bathroom, flipping on the lights and instantly wide awake. Catching my reflection in the mirror I yelled, ?What the hell?? I was definitely smaller, significantly smaller. The definition from yesterday was still there, if anything it was better than before, but I was as ?small!? Ok I was about the size I was before the experiment, but I was moving in the wrong direction. ?Damnit! Now where did I put Vlad?s number??

?I thought you said this stuff didn?t wear off Doc,? I said into the phone, still staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. I was probably yelling at the poor man, but I was shrinking and that was all that mattered to me!

?It shouldn?t. Why what?s happened?? responded Vlad?s groggy voice.

?Meet me at the lab and I will show you,? I said hanging up. I threw on a pair of extra baggy sweats and an old XXL sweatshirt to hide my smaller frame and headed out into the dark. I knew it would take me longer to get there than it would take Vlad, but I drove fast to try to make up the time anyway. I wanted an explanation now.

As I walked through the door of the warehouse lab, Vlad was just switching on all of the equipment. The Doc looked at me as he rubbed the last bit of sleep from his eyes. I knew he couldn?t tell I was smaller in the baggy clothes, but he could see the panic on my face.

?Scott, hop onto the platform and we can run some tests."

I walked up to the platform and stripped of my sweatshirt, revealing my chiseled torso. I turned and faced the Doc with a distressed look on my face. ?There has to be a logical explanation Scott. 30lbs muscle mass doesn?t just disappear overnight. Well at least the definition is still there,? he said before turning his attention to the computer and activating his scanners.

After a minute his console beeped with the results of his scans. ?Well according to this your size has diminished from yesterday, which you obviously can see. However, your mass has actually increased from yesterday by about 6 lbs. Scott let?s try something. Head over the weight rack and try curling those 300lb dumbbells you were tossing around yesterday.?

I shot him a skeptical look, ?If you say so, but don?t expect me to be able to do much. I?ve shrunk to what I used to be before and I used to max out about?? I stopped talking suddenly as I effortlessly lifted the dumbbells. ?What gives Doc? These are light as a feather. I am stronger than I was yesterday but not as big? I don?t get it.? Not waiting for his response, I traded the 300lb dumbbells for 400lb-ers and started curling furiously.

He was silent for a few moments while he thought, then all the sudden I heard him snap, ?I?ve got it! My formula increases strength by mutating muscle, tendon, and bone tissue. Each mutation is stronger than the previous one, partially due to an increase in their number, size, and density. I think what we are seeing here is your body searching for equilibrium. As you can see your strength has actually increased, as has your density. It must have been all the food you ate after working out without a power source. It forced your body to repackage itself into a more efficient and denser unit?.?

?Huh ? Doc you lost me.?

? Basically Scott, if you workout without a power source your body will reorganize itself into a denser unit, making you stronger but smaller. When you work out with a power source, you will get both stronger and larger. In fact, I would expect that now that you have fully assimilated the growth factors into your DNA the next time you work out with a power source your growth will be significantly faster.?

At the words ?growth? and ?faster? I put down the dumbbells I was still curling and looked right at Vlad. ?Lets try it. I like being strong but I want to be HUGE. These curls I have been doing have my arms down to 18 inches I?d guess. Time to go for size!?

?Okay by me. It will just take a few minutes for the lights to warm up so sit back and relax Scott.? I saw him flip on the switches while I paced around the platform under the slowly brightening lights.

Suddenly I had an idea. ?You said I could use anything as a power source right??

?That?s right. Its Einstein?s E=MC2 we are applying here. Why??

?Good. I don?t want to wait for the lights to warm up. I want to get bigger now.? With that I moved to the edge of the platform where the feeder cables connected the lights. With a quick tug from my strong arms I removed the connecter and exposed the bare wires. I seconded guessed myself for about half a second before strapping the live wires to my belt.

There was a snap and a flash as the wire made contract with my abs. I felt them contract involuntarily, tightening and flexing. Then I felt it; the growth was starting. I felt like a huge reserve of power was being pushed into my body, ready and waiting for me to tap into it. I began to flex, triggering arcs of energy to jump from the wires into my body. I let out a deep moan from the pleasurable sensation, I could literally feel my muscles swelling, rebuilding themselves bigger and stronger. I flexed harder and harder, willing my muscles to grow as much as I could. I knew that I was as big as I had been yesterday, but I was just getting started.

I flexed my biceps into a tight double-bicep pose and watched as my arms kept growing the longer I held the flex. God this was amazing! It felt like a full body orgasm but getting continuously better. I hit a most muscular pose and I could feel my rock hard muscles swelling and fighting for space. I swear with that one flex each of my pecs grew an inch! The Doc was speechless watching my performance from his console, though I did notice in my fury to grow that one of his hands was down his pants. Guess he was enjoying the show. Seeing his reaction, I decided to really give him something to ?enjoy.?

I moved to the back of the platform, flexing my ballooning glutes and calves the whole way. Careful not to disconnect the wires from my remarkable abs, I grabbed one of the reinforced bars and returned with the bar in my hands to the center of the platform. Facing the Doc, I smiled and began bending the bar in-half. The arcs of electricity began flying faster as I forced my body to bend the ultra-hard titanium. As the bar bent more the lights began to flicker, yet still the feeder cables fueled my incredible growth. I was massive at this point and absolutely loving it. I let out a low moan of ecstasy as I bent the bar past double and the electricity flew faster and faster into my body; I can?t even describe in words the pleasure I was feeling.

Finished with the now mutilated bar I dropped it to the ground and hit a most muscular pose, flexing harder than I ever have in my life. There was a final surge of electricity into my body as I flexed and then the room went dark, leaving only the emergency lights dimly illuminating the platform.

?Get me a mirror??
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Beemer133 For This Useful Post:
TJDasen1 (March 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to VladBath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Other

VladBath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to VladBath
Other than the fact I would never have my hand down my trousers, except to tuck in my shirt, I like it. :-)
  #3   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,307 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Oh, yeah!

Enjoying it? You bet, you're doing a great job with this. Thanks again.
  #4   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2008, 09:50 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
You've taken one of my favorite stories... AND MADE IT BETTER!

I'm just glad there is SOOOOO MUCH MORE to go!

Thanks for this, Beemer113!
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladBath View Post
Other than the fact I would never have my hand down my trousers, except to tuck in my shirt, I like it. :-)
lies & flattery, i'm sure; lies & modesty rather. who COULDN'T j/o to EITHER incarnation of this story? even if you DID write one of them ;p
~Palmer

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options