The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 07:09 AM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
Scott's View Part 5

Part 5

I stood there in the half light, my body drenched in sweat and my herculean chest heaving. I knew I should have felt exhausted, but I felt more energized than I ever have in my life. I felt like I could move mountains, and from what I could tell in the darkness, my body looked like it was capable of just that.

Vlad was staring at me in awe, completely unmoving. I repeated my request. ?Get me a mirror Doc,? I said again in a deep rumble. God even my voice had gotten deeper and stronger! Stirred from his thoughts he quickly hoped onto the platform and moved towards the back. I turned and followed him, watching as he moved away two partitions revealing a big very large set of extra-wide mirrors.

?YES!? I said as I saw my incredible reflection in the mirrors, ?This is what I have been waiting for! Doc we need more light in here. I want to see what I?ve got and I don?t want to miss an inch.?

?Alright,? he said gulping, ?Wait here I will go flip the breaker and get the power back up.?

I continued to stare at myself in anticipation; I couldn?t wait to see my body in all its glory. About a minute later the lights flickered and came back on, revealing my body to me for the first time. ?Fuck yeah! This is more like it!? I said to myself. My muscles were absolutely massive and my definition so tight I figured my bodyfat had to be down to 2 or 3%. Every breath caused my abs and chest to involuntarily flex and ripple. I wouldn?t have believed it was possible unless I was feeling it myself!

Vlad walked back in and without turning away from my reflection I told him, ?God this is great Doc. Got the tape? I?m bigger than anyone I?ve ever seen!?

The Doc grabbed the tape and walked up to my massive body. I could help but notice the incredible difference between our bodies as he walked up to me. As he walked up my massive back completely blocked him from view. Once he was next to me I noticed how little he was, like a pre-pubescent boy compared to my now taller and powerful body. Just from appearance I guessed that I outweighed him by at least 200lbs of solid muscle and looked down at his 6ft body from about 6 inches above him; I loved this!

?Let?s start with chest,? I said flexing my thick broad pecs. He stretched the tape across them, his fingers gently examining my chest as he measured. He was visibly shaking with excitement as he read the number, ?83 inches.?

?Damn I like it! Okay check out my arms?? I said as I positioned one of my unbelievable arms in front of him and flexed it hard. I couldn?t help but appreciate my own reflection in the mirror. There wasn?t a millimeter of space between the muscles on my arm. Everything from my forearms to my biceps to my delts was pumped to the max. My bicep peak looked larger than most men?s entire arms, rising up like Everest from my arm. Veins pulsed as I flexed, caring blood from my thick delts down across my arm to my massive bowling pin sized forearms. Hell my forearms were probably bigger than Vlad?s legs!

His voice was quivering as he stretched the tape around and read off the number, ?34 inches. Scott, you are the most incredible man in the world.?

I let out an arrogant laugh, ?I am more than that, I?ve become a god!? I moved to the side and hit a most muscular, watching my body respond into the most massive display of muscle I could imagine. As I did the Doc dropped to his knee, holding the tape next to my tree-trunk quads. I obliged him with a hard flex, revealing in the sheer enormity of my leg development.

?42 inches. And your calves are 31 inches.? He started to rise when I felt his shoulder come in contract with my manhood. This probably should have hurt, but my cock was clearly just as strong as the rest of my body. I was already semi-hard (not surprising considering!) when he asked if I wanted that measured as well.

?Hold on Doc, let me flex it for you.? I finally let loose and really reveled in the energy I was feeling. My cock responded by expanding instantly. It easily ripped through the last tattered remains of my sweats and stood at proud attention. Even my cock had taken on a powerful appearance; I looked like I could fuck my way through a tank without even feeling it. He drew the tape down and then around, ?17 inches long and 9 inches around.?

?I supposed you like that?? I said arrogantly.

He gulped, clearly nervous about my intent. ?I like it a lot,? he said looking me in the eye, ?If I were to design a man from my ultimate fantasies he would pale in comparison to what you are now. You redefine what it is to be a god.?

I considered his response momentarily before being unable to control my raging hormones. I reached down and grabbed him around the waist, lifting him effortless less to my eye level. I held him at arm?s length and gave him a big goofy grin. Then I brought him to my mouth and gave him a french kiss that he was likely to never forget.

After I set him back on the floor he looked at me with pure lust, ?Does this new god need any disciples??

I laughed and smiled, ?Yeah, I could use one or two of those.?

I set him back down and returned my attention to my perfect body, rubbing my hands across my massive torso. I loved this! I literally couldn?t get enough of myself, which was clearly indicated by my giant rock hard cock. As I continued to touch and explore my body while the Doc returned to his console.

?Scott, do you feel any discomfort at all??

I laughed at his question, causing my big chest to ripple and bulge, ?Hell no! I feel fantastic.? I flexed my mountainous biceps for him to emphasize my point.

?Well you are still connected to the electrical main and there is still plenty of current running through it. It appears you are still drawing power even in your idle state. You are actually gaining mass as we speak, just over a pound every minute. Scott, try not to move too much, I want to get some readings.?

?Anything you say Doc. I look fantastic just standing here. I don?t even need to flex to turn myself on!?

?Trust me, I feel the same way,? he said smiling. ?Could you move to the center of the platform and stand in that white circle? Stay as still as you can, I want to run some automated tests. Just relax.?

I stood there trying not to move too much as a series of lasers and lights traced every inch of my body for about 1 minute. ?What was that? It was one hell of a light show.?

?It was a series of lasers that measure mass, dimensions, density, and a few other factors. They will tell me exactly what we have accomplished today.?

?Well the measuring tape is more fun,? I said playfully, pulsing my thick pecs at him.

He smiled, ?Okay I am going turn off power to the wires now. Tell me if you feel anything strange. Once that is done, start flexing again. Don?t worry if you lose any size, we can pump you back up easily.?

He flipped the switch and looked at me. I just shrugged, I didn?t notice any difference, I still felt the same energized charge running through my muscles. I felt invincible! I started flexing again, giving the Doc a show. Really showing off and flexing helped me realized just how huge I was! I couldn?t get over the incredible size of my body.

After a few minutes of flexing (probably longer than he needed me too), he told me to stand still and activated the scanners again. ?Alright Scott, it looks like your body has stabilized at this size. The computer is running a deeper analysis, but I would guess this is as small as you are getting.?

?Works for me,? I said, ?I like this size. I feel invincible.?

?You may not be far off. According to my readings you are 547 lbs of solid muscle. Despite your increased height of 6 ft 5 inches, that means that you are incredible dense. According to the preliminary calculations of the computer, it would take an armor piercing motor shell to even dent your muscles. As for how strong that makes you the computer is still working on that part.?

?Why wait for the computer?? I responded confidently, ?Let?s see what I can do! Come over here and hold on, we are going to have some fun.?

He walked over quickly to the platform, where I reached down and picked him up with one hand. I placed him on my shoulder and looked in the mirror. My pecs were so thick and my traps so wide that he could sit comfortably on my massive shoulders without really needing to hold on. Yet he wrapped his skinny arms around my muscles and hugged them as hard as he could. With him on my shoulder I strode over to the door, where I encountered a problem. I wasn?t going to fit.

?You better get down for a second Doc, looks like this door is too small for my shoulders to get through. I am going to have to do something about this.?

I positioned myself in front of the door, my cock ragingly hard as I prepared to test out my strength for the first time. First thing was to remove the door. With one quick push I did just that, easily knocking the door off its frame and sending it in pieces about 100 yards away. Satisfied, I stretched my arms through the door and moved forward, stopping when my broad shoulders came in contract with the door?s steel frame.

?See, I told you I was too wide for this door.? I proceeded to spread my shoulders into the door frame. There was a deep groaning of steel and then a rumbling of concrete. As I pushed wider the door frame split open at the top dropping huge blocks of concrete onto my body. I didn?t even flinch as these blocks broke like Styrofoam upon contract with my colossal muscles. Damn this was hot! Once I was in the middle of the door, I reached out to the sides and with a quick tug pulled the metal out of the walls. I twisted the steel frame into a knot like it was play-do, watching my forearms wither and flex. Then I tossed the steel ?ball? away, unintentionally sending it sailing out of my sight. God damn I loved this! But I was really going to have to watch my strength!

With a confident smile I turned to face the Doc, ?You would have needed a new door anyway,? I said shrugging my massive shoulders and brushing some concrete dust off my beautiful chest.

?Okay lets go,? I said as I lifted Vlad back onto my shoulder,? time to give these muscles to a real test.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Beemer133 For This Useful Post:
TJDasen1 (March 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to surge_10000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 05:05 PM

surge_10000 is on a distinguished road
this is SO FANTASTIC - a great great story made even hotter by the first person perspective. And NOW it's getting to the absolutely best part for me, the arrogant display of absolute power and strength. I LOVE IT!!

thanks so much for writing this. I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

brad
  #3   Add to VladBath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Other

VladBath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to VladBath
The fellow for whom I wrote the original (Scott) was interested solely in size: he had no desire for strength or power. I have always thought muscle without these qualities is rather pointless and so took some liberties, though tried to remain more or less within the guidelines he specified.
  #4   Add to KMuscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 06:10 PM

KMuscles is on a distinguished road
Awesome

This is my ultimate fantasy. It's why I can't wait to see the new HULK movie too. If there were such a device as this - to make you into a massive super-muscled hunk - I woulld be the first in line to try it!!

Thanks for the story. Keep up the great work!
  #5   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2008, 01:13 AM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! I agree with the previous poster about how great it is to have one of my all time favorite MGS stories newly told from the first person perspective. Also for me, strength and size go together, and each is kind of pointless without the other. I can't wait for Scott to show off his strength!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options