The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to scottishhercule's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2008, 06:22 AM

scottishhercule is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to scottishhercule
My Dad

Hey guys! My name is Kyle and I am 18. I joined this group because I am so proud of my dad and I wanted to talk about it somewhere that would understand. My dad was overweight til about 6 or 7 years ago and he decided to lose weight. He lost over a 100 lbs thru running and then he started to lift weights. He got so strong and so muscular! Dad is a doctor and really wanted to get in shape. His muscles just freakin exploded. He is 6 foot with about 215 lbs of solid muscle on his body. His chest is like 49 inches, his arms are 19 inches with huge peaks on his biceps and his waist is like 32 inches with a ripped six pack. All at age 55! I am so proud of him and he is proud of himself too! He got me started lifting when I was 15 and now my goal is to look like him someday, but I am not sure my muscles will ever be as big as his. Anyway I would like to hear from you guys and talk about him. I would match my dad up against any other muscle man! Thanks, Kyle
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2008, 07:59 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishhercule View Post
Hey guys! My name is Kyle and I am 18. I joined this group because I am so proud of my dad and I wanted to talk about it somewhere that would understand. My dad was overweight til about 6 or 7 years ago and he decided to lose weight. He lost over a 100 lbs thru running and then he started to lift weights. He got so strong and so muscular! Dad is a doctor and really wanted to get in shape. His muscles just freakin exploded. He is 6 foot with about 215 lbs of solid muscle on his body. His chest is like 49 inches, his arms are 19 inches with huge peaks on his biceps and his waist is like 32 inches with a ripped six pack. All at age 55! I am so proud of him and he is proud of himself too! He got me started lifting when I was 15 and now my goal is to look like him someday, but I am not sure my muscles will ever be as big as his. Anyway I would like to hear from you guys and talk about him. I would match my dad up against any other muscle man! Thanks, Kyle
Could you pass on my congratulations to your father. He gained my admiration when he lost 100lbs through running, but all of that at age 55 is very impressive indeed. Can I ask if he has considered the idea of entering contests and whereabouts in the world you are?
  #3   Add to Lost108's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2008, 09:04 AM

Lost108 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lost108 Send a message via Yahoo to Lost108
wow ur dad sound like a total inspiration!
are you and him workout partners?
how long did it take to go for one extreme to the other?
  #4   Add to scottishhercule's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2008, 03:35 PM

Hey bro. He has said he never wants to enter a contest, he just loves being so muscular. We are in the USA in St Louis MO.
  #5   Add to scottishhercule's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2008, 03:38 PM

Lost yeah its my dad who trains me. I hope to someday get as big as him but I am shorter and he is like a freakin muscle machine. Really he lost the weight in less than a year and started liftin immediately. I swear he started getting really muscular immediately. And he must have always been really strong because when he started lifting his increase in weights was happening all the time. I have seen him do 35 full reps with 110 lb dumbbells in each hand. Hey if you want to talk I am scottishhercules on yahoo IM and email is [email protected] Kyle
  #6   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 11:19 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
WOW KYLE! That is incredible! Sure you can and will get as huge as your dad! Since he is a doctor, both of you should do a few cycles of steroids and get freaky huge!

Best,
BigRussell

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options