The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #41   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 03:49 PM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
Nah, I agree that 'reality' television is anything but reality and is also the lowest common denominator in 'entertainment' (an insult to even bill it as such). However, I find Jessie very interesting and very sexy. He may not be everyone's taste but that is not even in dispute here. As for the gay comment, from prior posts I can surmise Prozac that you are not gay but take a look around, you're in GAYTOPIA! You're more than welcome here but don't rile the locals!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2008, 02:30 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
he is obviously a dickhead... but damn he is hot!

wish i was in the US to see him!
  #43   Add to gingy123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2009, 07:32 PM

gingy123 is on a distinguished road
He got another chance in the Big Brother season 11 premier, and is now the HOH. At one point in his introduction video he said he gained 20 pounds of muscle and almost another inch on his biceps. I know he's a douche but he's very hot.
  #44   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2009, 10:46 PM

mango is an unknown quantity at this point
Big Brother

Yeah, he came across today as more of a dickhead than he did in 08. I almost wanted the cowboy to win - no lie. For those who don't know the episode, the cowboy is not a Marlborough guy but a cute, in an ugly way, sweetie. But I'm very glad Jessie will be on the screen. He's got the body, and now he wants the half million dollars, or is it a million? So he'll be under pressure to do some stupid things. I'm paying to watch the 24-7 feed. Well when my unemployment check arrives. Damn this Great Recession!
  #45   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2009, 12:30 PM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
ugh he's back?

Trust me when it comes to guys I'm usually shamelessly good at compartmentalizing aesthetics (e.g. good body= hot). But when you're personality TOTALLY sucks, it breaks the spell; jesse's body is in tact but his face is below average, sorry =/
  #46   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2009, 01:09 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
Hurray! Jessie is back!

Love that Jessie is back.... and bigger, hotter than ever!! Russell is not bad either.
  #47   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2009, 02:15 PM

Red face ..on second thought

lol I just watched the first episode and I have to admit: eye candy is eye candy
Still, when it gets to later episodes, Jesse will probably devolve back into the stereotype once again (ESPECIALLY since big brother decided to structure this season as a high school flashback)
It'll be interesting to see how the tension plays out between him and the Mixed Martial arts guy (Russel).
  #48   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2009, 09:06 PM

are you a lunatic?

Not personally, but just generically. A rhetorical question with a fictitious object. Jessie's got a beautiful, perpetually pink-cheeked face. Baby-faced. I called him a dickhead but with all those hormones in his system he's lucky not to be dick-ier than he is. Especially on the feed last night; tatooed woman wouldn't leave his room until he did her, the euphamism is "share the bed for the night". When he tried to let her down softly she split and ran around the house talking crap about him. There are worse folks around without the excuse he MAY have of steroid-personality. Ofcourse when you mix a million bucks and a cup of paranoia in a blender and guzzle it down anybody might get testy.
  #49   Add to BIGPECS's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2009, 06:51 AM

BIGPECS is on a distinguished road
Big brother 11

jessie has definitly been supplementing heavy since last season and the added bonus of another bodybuilder is great!!!:d

Last edited by BIGPECS; July 13th, 2009 at 08:01 AM.
  #50   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2009, 05:11 PM

lol...depends on who you ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Not personally, but just generically. A rhetorical question with a fictitious object. Jessie's got a beautiful, perpetually pink-cheeked face. Baby-faced. I called him a dickhead but with all those hormones in his system he's lucky not to be dick-ier than he is. Especially on the feed last night; tatooed woman wouldn't leave his room until he did her, the euphamism is "share the bed for the night". When he tried to let her down softly she split and ran around the house talking crap about him. There are worse folks around without the excuse he MAY have of steroid-personality. Ofcourse when you mix a million bucks and a cup of paranoia in a blender and guzzle it down anybody might get testy.

Actually, Jessie says he's a natural bodybuilder, and judging by the great aesthetics of his body, I believe it's true. And as good as his body is after watching the second episode, I must admit he still comes across as juvenile when he opens his mouth =/ (and since he's natural,i guess he DOESN'T have the excuse of steroids to back up his personality)

C'mon you've got to admit Jessie's face is pretty plain --at best. I guess in my area, there are just a lot of buff guys with his set of facial features; he sort of reminds me of a character from the movie, The Goonies. Sorry but that face Just doesn't cut it for me '=/
  #51   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2009, 07:15 AM

Amazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amazed
I watched last night for the first time, and I have to admit that I enjoyed watching Jesse's muscles twitch and flex with every movement, or seeing which muscle shirt Jesse was going to be wearing in this scene, or seeing which lighting/camera angle made Jesse look the biggest (you gotta admit, in some shots when his upper body was tensed, he looked pretty goddam jacked up). I am so embarassed! Ha ha.
  #52   Add to ripped275's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2009, 07:35 PM

ripped275 is on a distinguished road
Painful TV

I can't get into mindless reality TV. It is so stupid to me. I do think Godderz has a great build but the TV is not worth it.
  #53   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2009, 10:44 PM

I think of it as a class in sociology

I think Big Brother, despite it's artificial environment, is more of a sociology experiment than anything else. When you get past the crass world that gave it birth these series are strangely similar to pyschological experimentation. Especially when you get the live feed you discover that the contestants and the unseen producers are always getting on each others' nerves. They scream at each other. Some contestants do. Some don't. Some unseen producers do and some don't. The unseen aren't allowed to enter the house so their ability to game the show is surprisingly limited when it comes to the pyschological interactions between people. I still remember that all of the Big Brothers are modeled on an original European series which led to the suicide of one of the contestants after being voted off. Last week it looked like one of them, Ronnie, was in danger of bailing out or harming himself. It got that intense. Humans are only primates with an atitude. People are attracted to one another, often it's unrequited. Jessie has a little girl calling all his shots and the tattoed girl is being sqeezed out of that threesome. People show their emotions and hiding them is hard. It's easy to say one thing and do another but they can't hide emotions. I don't watch TV or do much else to please anyone but myself. This is the second Big Brother series I've gotten into. It's the same with Surviver, after the first one it was always a toss up whether I'd get hooked on another, and it rarely happens. It takes hot guys to get me started and then I become interested in the playing out of situations. I discover that someone who's not hot is much more entertaining to listen to, and he is to the other contestants too. And some contestants evolve under the scrutiny of being telecast live 24/7. Others open up and flower. It's a human zoo in a way. And like so much in life it is what we take from it or read into it.
  #54   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 05:52 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Hey, can someone who "haaaaaas the powerrrrrr!"[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR] un-sticky this thread?

There hasn't been a post in almost half a year, and I don't think every person who browses the Media forum needs it following them around all the time like the standard creepy guy at a bathhouse who...

Er, perhaps I've said too much. It would be annoying, let's leave it at that.

Anyway, thanks in advance to whoever might decide to help out!
[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR] (Worst. He-Man. Reference. EVAR!)
  #55   Add to hulkout916's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2010, 06:14 AM

hulkout916 is on a distinguished road
Big Brother 12

Did anyone see last night (Wed Aug 25)? Jessie was back as a punishment for Brittney opening Pandoras Box. He jumped out of a box flexing, then ripped off his shirt, then continued to flex more. It was so hot. Then they sAt and worked out for an hour. He is a dumbell and cocky to the max but he looks so good.
  #56   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2010, 12:21 AM

Yep. I did

I was hoping for more. I heard on BB After Dark on Showtime that Jessie had appeared to Brittany when she opened "Pandora's Box", I thought there would be more to it. All there was was a 60 second scene of Jessie popping out of a box of confetti, doing that one muscle pose where your right arm is raised like Ceaser or you know who is in town, and said some stupid shit about Mr. Pectacular is here! Then he quickly tore his shirt off. In the ten seconds left that didn't end on the cutting room floor I could see he was in super shape. But they got him out of sight with Brittany so he could "teach her how to work out". Nothing else about Jessie made it to the TV screen. I'm thinking BB wanted to milk him for some sensationalism (why else do it but he mistakenly thought acting like an SNL skit was the point.) Sensationalism would have been a big ole Jessie slithering up out of the confetti in a muscle T, and taking Brittany under his wing and talking about how hard it is on BB, bs, bs. And all the time showing those big, perfectly smooth, perfectly lightly tanned, arms and beautiful, young man's face.

If it was BB brother's idea of a way to have their cake and eat it too, tease sensationalism, give a minute of it, and then show it was meant as a lose/lose game for Brittany because the rest of the house had an Hawaiin Lua or at least some chafing dishes full of BAR-B-Q and some Hawaiin Hula girls, (the rest of the house these days is all male) then well, that's all I can say, well. I was't titilated at all by his one dumb remark and a sirtless pose. And Hell I was in the mood! I'm in the Choir dude. No wonder it didn't mean shit to Britany except Muscle-bullshit, she's a Razorback fan, cosmetic muscle can never take the place place of the much less beautiful, real thing, quarterbacks, etc. Jessie has much more to offer, but only if hyperbolized muscle is your thing and while it's a big deal with us and many straight men, and quite a few straight women it isn't with all women. Brittany is a beautiful girl and she knew his story from watching the reruns of Jessie's season and his remark and centering of his attention on himself didn't do any favors in her blue eyes. The next time we saw Brittany was after her forced hour with Jessie was up and she was rushing along the upstairs iron balustrade, whimpering "kill me, kill me", to herself and her 24/7 microphone, and then out loud, is the BAR B Q over? Because BB had let her and Jessie watch it while they were hidden somewhere talking bench presses.

Talk about a let down. Admittedly Jessie's assets are almost all in the looks arena but the show kind of dissed him. But that was nothing special for him, all regular watchers know the only folks on this show who don't get the shit kicked out of them are the producers of first run movies who get to show their low-rated comedies to entertainment starved prisoners with the added bonus of enough Movie House refreshments to sink a small boat.

Ragen, this season's flamer, is a college professor, has a good character and has been able to find acceptance of a work-place sort with everybody. Nobody hates him for being a Super Gay, instead of just gay. And there are guys there who could easily have been talking among themselves about him in a demeaning way. He's not one of the guys. And from the way he acts and dresses he's more like a hybrid half male/half female in an officially male persona. He did find bromance with Matt, a short tattooed player that I thought was the most interesting in the male herd too. The buffest, Lane, has a beautiful smooth body but you rarely see it, sleeping with him would be like bedding a ST. Bernard on every level, including sex. Hayden, is the audience's favorite. He is a young beauty, unsure of himself (none of Jessie's secret chemical weapons in the testoserone sense). But while not BUFF, he is tall and buff and very handsome in a boyish way. Getting back to this season's gay. He's a nice guy, with good standards, decent and little too accepting of gay male stereotypes for my taste. But it takes a village, and he's a nice guy. And in truth that's the most important thing. I hope someday they find someone like Hayden, a handsome athletic jock who the boys bring into their alliance because he is one of the boys. Though (and this is a bombshell) two of the men have told other housemates about dreaming about bringing a shirtless Hayden home and their parents liking him. Matt, Ragen's bromance, and later Enjo said the same thing. But then I remember one night night when Enzo was lieing on the cabana bed almost spooning Hayden and kept saying how sleepy he was and they should just go to bed. Share a bed in the room without all the lights that keep you from getting a good nights sleep. Over and over and the reliably salacious BB camera caught Enzo's facial features as he stared and looked away puzzled and stared again at a Hayden who was not mentally there with Enzo. A lot of what was captured were things that only Gaydar could pick up and would decipher as "that's interesting"...And it was. Some of the best lines are never said, they are spoken by the eyes. Sometimes the eyes speak not for the personality that claims to be someone, the soul within, but speaks for other personalities in the background of the public personality. Other parts of a person can come to the fore under duress and do strange things that the person doing could never imagine doing. It's all a social experiment that is created as entertainment but by it's nature can't but put people under immense stress, and various temptations, of all sorts, and films them 24/7 from a dozen angles to see what happens. If it hadn't appeared on TV as a "realty game show" there would have been a scientific scandal and peer review would have shut down these "inhumane experiemts on human beings".

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options