The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2008, 07:30 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
Scott's View Part 8

Sorry for the long delay everyone. Hope you enjoy this part.

Part 8

?Okay Guys,? I said to a captive audience, ?before I get started Vlad and I are going to grab a workout shake. Got to get some fuel so I can get a good pump going.? I said flexing my amazing 34? arms. They all just nodded zombie-like as Vlad and I walked to the gym?s caf? area.

It was early and no one was at the caf? bar yet, so I went behind the counter and made myself a huge protein shake before sitting down next to Vlad.

?Paul?s going to be a pain,? I told him, ?He?s used to being top dog around here. He?s won quite a few contests and his head has gotten way bigger than his biceps. He doesn?t like being shown up.?

?Well I guess he has to get used to it huh?? Vlad replied, rubbing one of my massive arms to emphasize his point.

?Yeah he will,? I said with a smirk, ?but you should keep your guard up. He will probably start asking some pretty rude questions. If he bothers you tell him he has to answer to me.?

?Alright Scott, will do. With you around no one would mess with me. I have to ask though, how do you feel about what happened in there? You know, seeing all those guys get turned on by your body.?

?Oh man it was awesome! I have always loved being looked at; I mean that?s why I got as big as I did to begin with. But this was a whole new experience. Seeing all those guys get hard just looking at me is such a turn on. Wait until I hit the showers and they see what I?ve got below the waist, that will really get them going.?

?I think they already have a pretty good idea,? Vlad said as he slapped his hand on my huge quad, right below where my basket was stretching the material to the breaking point.

?Okay well let?s get back to work,? I said as I drained the last of the protein shake, ?I can?t wait to show this body off!?

As we walked back into the weight area all the guys immediately returned to my side, jostling for positions close to my powerful body. As I walked I asked Jim from the door to grab the gym?s record book. He literally ran and got it, bringing it back and holding it up to me like an offering.

?Okay Jim, here is your job for the day. I want you to take me through every record in that book one by one; so I can smash them.? I said arrogantly. ?I assume I already broke the bicep curl record with my warm-up here, so what?s next??

Stammering a little, Jim flipped open the book to the first page. ?Bench Press is first Scott, the current record is 645lbs and was set by Paul last month.?

Upon hearing his name Paul looked over from the station he was at. He was the only guy not following me around, though I noticed he was sneaking glances every chance he got. I knew he was going to hate me for this, and I was loving it! Hell I knew I would be able to break every record in that book without breaking a sweat!

?Okay well let?s load them up.? I said as I directed two of the bigger guys to help me. Following my directions they loaded a smith machine with an additional bar and then all of the 45lb plates we could fit on each side.

Once they were done I had Jim verify the weight, ?Okay Scott, that?s 2340lbs. That?s almost four times the old record?? his voice trailing off as he stared in amazement at the weight. Paul was staring from his station with a look of mixed resentment and awe.

This was the moment I was waiting for. I lay down on the bench and stretched my chest back, letting everyone get a great view of my incredible development. With my hands on the bar I gently lifted it off the supports (hearing a few gasps from the crowd) and easily performed 12 perfect reps.

As soon as I re-racked the weight everyone broke out in cheers. They were in absolute awe at my strength, and I wasn?t even trying! I turned to face them and flexed my chest, bouncing and flexing my pecs while encouraging everyone to touch them. I wanted everyone to be as turned on by my body as I was.

While a few of the guys felt up my chest I turned to Jim and asked; ?What?s next??

I continued like this through the whole record book, everything from leg press (where I actually had 4 guys sit on top of the fully loaded machine) to shoulder press. I set every record at least three times higher than it was previously, and it was all just for show since I could do so much more. The real limit wasn?t my muscles, it was the lack of weights. Fuck I could toss a crane, curling 500lbs was cake compared to that!

The whole time I continued to flex and show off between exercises, encouraging the guys to feel my incredible body. At first the guys were hesitant to touch my muscles as I flexed for them between sets, but as I continued to show off (and they got hornier) they started to rub and feel my body. By the end of my hour long ?workout? there wasn?t a guy in the crowd who wasn?t sporting a ragging hardon and opening groping my herculean physique. Who could blame them? I was a god among mortals.

Paul, however, kept his distance from my crowd of worshipers and continued with his own workout. Yet that wasn?t stopping him from staring as I shattered all his records, or from developing a rather large bulge in his own shorts. I guess he was just too angry at being outclassed to come enjoy the fun everyone else was having.

With all the records finally in my name, I grabbed a fresh towel and said, ?Okay boys, time to hit the showers.?

I noticed several of the guys opening playing with themselves at the thought of seeing me unclothed, and I smiled confidently as I walked towards the locker rooms with everyone but Vlad (who was going to call his office and a rental service for a van) and Paul following close behind.

As soon as I entered the locker room everyone began worshiping my body again. In the privacy of the locker room they had no shame. Bodybuilders I used to look up to (literally) were rubbing, licking, and worshipping my body without shame. They were literally fighting with each other for space as I flexed and posed in the locker room mirrors, as much for their enjoyment as mine.

Of course all this added attention (and my own reflection) got me very turned on, and soon my cock started to get hard. Considering I had been half-hard the entire time I was showing off, it only took about two minutes after entering the locker room before there was a loud ?rrrrriiiippppp.? My cock literally exploded out of my shorts and sent the pieces to the floor around me. Not only did that feel incredible, but it turned me on even more!

Free from its confines my huge cock expanded rapidly. Almost as quickly two of the bigger guys grabbed on and started servicing me, rubbing and licking my massive manhood.

The worship session must have gone on for more than half an hour, with the nearly 30 guys alternating between worshiping me and jacking themselves off. Soon there were 15 people spent on the floor, just staring at my god-like body while another 10 or so guys continued to service and worship me. I could get used to this kind of treatment!

After a few more minutes Vlad walked into the locker room. He looked around at the spent bodybuilders, smiled, and before walking up to me and whispering in my ear. ?I hate to break this up but Paul is not happy about today. He confronted me outside about you and your growth, asked some pretty nasty questions. Anyway, he might take this opportunity to call the police on you for holding a public orgy.?

Disappointed, I replied, ?Yeah you are probably right. Okay guys I really have to shower now.? I said as I walked into the shower room. Most of the guys followed me grabbing soap and cleaning me off. I couldn?t say no at this point, I loved the attention to much, but I told them to hurry considering what Vlad had just pointed out.

Once I was clean and dryed off (thanks my worshippers) I realized I didn?t have any clothes. My shorts had been torn to shreds and that was all I had. Jim, who had never stopped worshiping my body, said they might have a pair of sweats that could work in the gym store. He left and returned a few minutes later with a pair of XXL baggy sweats.

I thanked him and pulled them on. They were certainly not baggy! My massive quads stretched the material to the point where you could make out the individual heads of the muscle through the fabric. My thick glutes strained the seat of the pants, taking fabric away from the crotch to the point where I had to let my 10? soft cock down the leg of the sweats just to fit. I looked in the mirror and just laughed. Every inch of my cock was clearly visible as were my tree-trunk quads, but hey I was legally covered!

?Fuck I am hot!? I said softly as I turned towards Vlad. He motioned for me to exit the locker room and we headed to the parking lot, leaving my worshippers to clean themselves up in the locker room.

?You enjoy yourself in there?? he asked.

?Hell yeah!? I said patting my already hardening cock, ?A little too much. I need some relief.?

?Well that van over there is ours. Hop in and once we get back to the lab we can see what relief we can find for you.? He replied with a sly smile on his face.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2008, 09:17 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for more! =)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size