The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2008, 09:13 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The genesis of a god part 4

The dawn chorus was chirping and trilling when I woke. It sounded as if the entire feathered world was outside my window celebrating the privilege of being alive. As I listened appreciatively to the joyful choir from the snugness of my bed, I felt blissfully happy and content. Life was simple and uncomplicated and, like the birds, I had much for which to be thankful.

I turned my head to check the alarm clock. 5am! Perhaps a colder, darker morning would have enticed me to steal another hour between the sheets, but my exuberant mood propelled me onto my feet and into the little shower room adjoining the bedroom. I paused at the sink, grabbed my toothbrush, and stared at the diminutive figure blinking back at me from the mirror. I smiled. 5 foot 2 inches with all the muscular capacity of a nine year old! I had clearly drawn the short straw in the genetics distribution, and my brain was scarcely more impressive than my body. Still, I flattered myself that I carried my 54 years rather well. I sighed, polished my teeth and turned on the shower.

Suitably scrubbed to face the challenges of a new day, I stepped out of the shower room and paused as a fleeting thought crossed my mind. Had I not gone to bed in the master bedroom? My eyes surveyed the stark little bedroom I had woken up in, with its single bed and scraps of cheap furniture. Then I spotted the small T shirt and shorts that were folded neatly at the foot of the bed. I grinned and shook my head. What was this silly nonsense in my head? Those tiny clothes were obviously mine. I would have no more of this foolishness and make an early start on the household chores.

I dressed quickly and padded softly along the hallway, past the bedroom where I knew the master of the house would still be asleep. I walked on past the study where there were shelves groaning with scholarly books whose titles I could barely pronounce, and into the kitchen. I slid open the glass partitions that accessed the patio and surveyed the early morning sunshine with satisfaction. He had wanted breakfast on the patio and I didn't intend to disappoint him. I decided to take full advantage of my early rise to sweep the patio clear of leaves and hose it down before attending to breakfast.

By 8am the patio table groaned with fresh fruits, cereals and freshly baked bread. Coffee gurgled merrily in the percolator and I stood ready to make him eggs to his precise specification. Having heard him shower, I now awaited his arrival, anticipating what would surely be a glowing commendation for my efforts.

The bedroom door opened and a huge figure stepped into the hallway. I stood attentively at the patio table with my head respectfully bowed, glancing up only as his towering figure stooped to clear the patio doors. My heart gave its customary flutter as I caught a brief sight of a powerfully muscled body that a cotton bathrobe was struggling to contain.

I nodded dutifully and crept past him to the kitchen to prepare six eggs lightly poached. Oddly, I couldn't recall his telling me about the eggs, all at once I just seemed to know. I couldn't account either for the fact that I already had a pan of salted water bubbling on the hob in readiness. But then, none of this seemed at all unusual in a house that was suffused and energised by an aura of power and authority that defied rational explanation.

As I waited for the eggs, I glanced round to where the master of the house had seated himself on a patio bench to patiently await the result of my labours. The dark hair that framed his traps hung down onto his broad shoulders in long coils and his stunningly beautiful face was framed by a thick, curly beard. The white marble of the patio and the clear blue sky completed the impression of a Greek God on Mount Olympus.

Two powerful forearms protruded from the bathrobe sleeves, flexing and rippling as he sifted through paperwork from a file he had been carrying. His powerful legs were also uncovered by the robe, and I was sure that each of those huge, muscular thighs was thicker around than my entire feeble body. I sighed. The master must surely be the most awesome creature on the face of the planet. For an insignificant runt like me, just being in his presence was an honor. To actually live in his home and serve his personal needs was totally beyond my wildest expectations.

As I worked at the hob, I suddenly sensed him looking at me. No, it was more than that. I could actually feel his mind examine me, pushing into my consciousness, searching, probing, appraising. I looked round and saw that he was indeed staring intently at me, obviously deep in thought. Then, abruptly, I felt his interest suddenly subside, like a wave retreating off a beach.

"When those eggs are ready we'll talk", said the deep, authoritative voice. I returned my attention to the hob, willing the eggs to greater speed. When at last they were ready, I carried them out to the patio. He sat down at the table and motioned me to sit opposite. I waited for his approval, but my skill in the kitchen was not on his mind. As he ate, he studied me intently. Once again I could feel my mind being meticulously probed.

"This is amazing", he said at length, more to himself than to me. "How do you feel?"

"Fine, sir. In fact, never better."

He studied me some more before I felt his enquiring mind leave me. He smiled and beckoned.

"Come to me, little one."

I needed no second invitation, and sprang eagerly from my chair, sending it sprawling onto the patio floor. He laughed and indicated I should sit at his feet. I obeyed, my eyes gratefully drinking in those awesome, muscular legs, covered so sexily in a thick carpet of dark hair. As he continued to eat, apparently oblivious to the effect he was having on me, I began to imagine my arms wrapped lovingly around his diamond calves, and rubbing my face over the muscular plates of his mighty thighs. As I daydreamed I began to get aroused. Straining against my shorts, my little dick was starting to throb in delirious homage.

I was rudely snatched from my dream by all the air in my lungs being forcibly expelled. I looked round in alarm and saw he had had grabbed the neck of my T shirt in one mighty paw and had begun to haul me off the floor. He continued to lift until I was dangling helplessly in mid air, staring fearfully into his penetrating eyes.

"What you're considering is very flattering", he said, "but I'm afraid you are no longer of any sexual interest to me. I seem to have reduced you to a much more modest role, but a vital one nonetheless. So tell me, little one ... do you think you can be content performing household chores and attending to my needs?"

"Oh yes, sir", I choked. "It's a great honor to serve you."

"Good", he said, depositing me gently on the floor. "Now show me how quickly you can clear away the breakfast things. I have a guest arriving shortly and I wish to speak with him here on the patio. Once you've tidied up I'd like you to come to the study, I have a few papers I want you to sign."

Minutes later I was following him along the hallway, marvelling at how he had to walk slightly stooped to avoid the ceiling. Entering the study, I got the privilege of sitting in the big leather swivel chair while he opened the file of legal-looking documents that he had been examining on the patio. He spread them before me and handed me a pen. I must have signed my name a dozen times, just as he directed me. He closed the file and squashed himself onto the leather couch. Then he spoke. That voice .. so deep and authoritative .. was all that I could ever require for absolute reassurance.

"You'll be pleased to know that I have assumed full ownership, title and responsibility to save you any concerns. All the sustenance, support and protection you'll ever need will be provided by me."

I glowed with pleasure. To think that my signature did all that!

"Not that there is the slightest probability of you comprehending my future intentions", he went on, "but I guess you are entitled to know that I shall now be taking full control of the research facility. I intend to invite some very senior military personnel for discussions on how we might cooperate on restoring order and discipline to this dysfunctional world."

He was right, the significance of his words was entirely lost on me, but there was no mistaking how cold his eyes had become.

"Naturally, the military are merely useful pawns in order to establish my usefulness to the politicians. Very soon they too will be expendable."

"I ... I don't understand", I said.

He leaned over and patronisingly ruffled my hair.

"No, I didn't think you would. Fortunately there is no requirement for you to do any thinking any more."

He made to say something more but was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Ah, that will be my guest. Go let him in, I believe you already know him well. Bring him to me on the patio."

I padded off obediently to the door, all confusing thoughts of ownership, research facilities and military personnel already fading fast from my simple, uncomplicated mind. I opened the door to a tall, handsome youth who I recognised instantly.

"David!" I said, greeting the neighbourhood lawn boy. David was eighteen years old and a stunning blonde Adonis. His long frame was well muscled and his skin golden brown, both the result of his gardening work. But for a mental slowness that had repressed his learning faculties, you would have declared him a winner in the genetics lottery.

He gawped at me, his blue eyes like saucers beneath his unruly mop of blonde hair.

"Pu .. pufessor, is that you?" he stammered in his broad rural dialect. He had always addressed me as "professor", though oddly enough I could no longer recall why.

"Wh .. what happen to ya, pufessor? You gotten all shrunked!"

(more to follow)

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2008, 09:27 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Interesting. Be careful what you wish for, I suppose.
  #3   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2008, 02:32 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I assumed this would be the outcome of the narrator's modification. A very dark and extremely interesting story! Excellent job, and I look forward to seeing what comes next.
  #4   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Musclecult

This tale just gets better with every installment. I hope it never ends!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options