The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2008, 07:37 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
Scott's View Part 10

Here's part 10, really getting to the good stuff. Hope everyone is still enjoying this! Have a fantastic weekend, and comments are absolutely welcome!

Part 10

?I?ve been waiting for you boys to get here,? Paul said with a mischievous grin on his face, ?I wanted you two here to witness my transformation. I?ve been hiding out in the backroom ever since the other workmen left in. Once the scientist over there,? he said motioning to Vlad, ?went to pick you up, I grabbed the formula and I?ve been waiting.?

I looked nervously at the Doc, unsure how he could have missed Paul being one of the workmen. I mean Paul was a big guy, but I guess he was too busy working to get me huge so I had to forgive him. As I looked at him he began addressing Paul, who had unsealed the vial holding MY formula.

?I wouldn?t recommend that Paul. You don?t know how to use the formula and that specific batch hasn?t been tested yet.? Vlad told him.

?I know all I need to know,? Paul replied angrily, ?Scott used this stuff and now he is bigger than everyone at the gym, including me, and I don?t like that. This is going to change all that. I want to be the strongest man on the planet.? With that remark Paul put the vial to his lips and swallowed it in one big gulp.

?Damn you Paul!? Vlad shouted, ?Get to the center of the platform. We need to monitor what?s going on inside you. That formula was balanced for Scott and there is no telling what it will do to your body chemisty!?

Paul obediently moved to the center of the platform, allowing the Doc?s new equipment to scan his bodies and feed information to his computer. After the light-show was over Vlad motioned for me to join him at the computer while Paul was busy flexing in the mirror trying to grow.

? He doesn?t know how to activate the formula Scott, even if it does work for him.? Vlad whispered to me, ?Besides, he?ll need an energy source to grow and I don?t intend on giving him one. Here take this vial but don?t drink it yet.? He said as he handed me a vial of the improved growth formula.

With that I returned to the platform where Paul was flexing in the mirrors. I had to admit he really did have an amazing body. I had always admired his dedication, and his body proudly displayed all his hard work. Yet once I was next to him I couldn?t help but smile. He looked like a little kid compared to me. Watching him flex his 22? biceps (my forearms were 23?) made me realize how superior I really was. I used to wish I could be his size, and I was loving the role reversal. Once next to him I stripped off my sweats to reveal my ?development? and stood right behind him (he was only wearing boxers at this point) to emphasize my obvious superiority.

Paul turned to look at the Doc, ?When does this stuff kick in? It?s been almost 15 minutes and nothing has happened.?

?With Scott it took about 20 minutes or so, but with you it might not work at all. Like I tried to explain the formula you took was specifically tailored to Scott?s DNA. It might do more harm than good.?

Paul just scowled at Vlad and I, ?What choice did I have? I mean look at him!? he said motioning to my incredible body, ?He?s huge! Way bigger than me, and I don?t like it! How much longer till I grow?!? he said in a raised voice as he turned back to the mirror and kept flexing.

?It should start working anytime now.? Vlad replied as Paul restarted his posing routine from the top. After about ten more minutes of really hard flexing and no change in his physique, Paul stopped flexing and walked towards me.

?Well it clearly didn?t work,? he said furiously, ?But don?t count me out yet. I?ll get bigger than you somehow, I promise.? With that he shoved his fist into my massive chest.

As soon as his hand made contact with my pecs, I gasped with surprise. I felt and saw a spark of energy erupt from my chest into his hand. My head got dizzy as I felt energy drain from my body. Not really aware of what was going on, I felt Paul wrap his arms around my waist in a tight hug. The spinning got worse as he hugged tighter. I felt like the life was being sucked out of me!

Suddenly it dawned on me; Paul was using me as a power source. He?d become some sort of muscle vampire. I quickly reached down and broke his grip, practically throwing him across the platform. I staggered to the weight area at the back of the platform and gazed up at Paul?s heaving form. Was he bigger?

Just at the moment the Doc activated the scanners and began addressing Paul.

?Paul,? Vlad said, ?The formula is having a peculiar effect on your metabolism. Stand still for a moment so the scanners can get some more accurate readings. You might be in danger.?

Paul just laughed, ?Danger? Look at me!? He said flexing his arms. They did look a bit bigger to me. Does that mean I shrunk? What was happening to me? I had a million questions racing through my mind as Vlad began to talk again.

?Nevertheless, let the machines do their work before you move around. How do you feel Paul??

?I feel HUGE and strong. I may not be as big as Scott, but I will be soon. Seems I can feed on other guys muscles??

?Actually,? Vlad said interrupting Paul?s monologue, ?You can feed off any energy source. The more powerful the source the bigger and stronger you can get. When you touched Scott, you started to absorb some of his energy because his muscles pack for more energy than a normal person. Clearly the effect was pronounced.?

At this the Doc looked over at me and motioned for me to drink the vial of modified formula. Grabbing it from my sweats on the floor, I downed it quickly before Paul noticed and walked towards Paul so the Doc could scan me as well.

?Scott how do you feel?? he asked as I moved towards Paul.

?I feel okay now,? I said calmly, ?but that felt really strange.? As I replied the scanners ran over my body, measuring my still god-like body.

?Alright guys,? Vlad began, ?It seems that Paul has absorbed about 50lbs of muscle from Scott as a result of that incident. Paul, please don?t do that again; it could be very dangerous for both of you. Scott, you haven?t lost any size, but that?s because you are so dense that 50lbs of muscle is not noticeable. You are probably a little weaker than you were before the transfer, but we can fix that. Paul, your genetic structure appears to have accepted the growth sequences and assimilated them throughout your body. However, because these were keyed to Scott?s DNA your growth will be somewhat less pronounced but still incredibly fast??

As the Doc talked I turned to the mirror and started rubbing my hands across my incredible body. I could feel the formula coursing in my veins, making me more and more aroused.

Paul quickly noticed that I had stopped paying attention and his eyes focused on my quickly expanding cock. Scowling he approached me as I continued to worship my amazing body in the mirror.

?Paul,? Vlad yelled from his computer, ?I told you not to get too close to Scott. I don?t want him to lose any more size.?

?Too bad!? Paul replied, ?I want to be bigger than Scott. I want to feed on his muscles and grow.?

With that Paul placed his hands on my superhuman pecs and started to rub and squeeze them. To his surprise (and my satisfaction) no bolts of energy shot from my chest into his hands. However, I was really appreciating the attention his extra strong hands were giving to me. I reached out and wrapped his body in my 34? arms, bringing him close to my colossal chest in a tight bear hug. Paul tried to break away but it was like having a 1-year old squirming in my arms, it took no effort to hold him there.

As Paul moved arcs of energy began to move from his body into mine, the transfer was being reversed! If it had felt terrible leaving it felt ten times more amazing coming in. I began to rub Paul up and down my chest and abs, squeezing him tightly in my arms. The arcs came faster and I let out a low moan of pleasure. Fuck this felt amazing!

After about two minutes of this Vlad asked me to let Paul go. Although I didn?t want to give up the feeling, I released him and let him stumble away. Paul was shivering and looked to be closer to his original size. I knew I didn?t look bigger, but I could feel the added strength and power in my veins. I felt like a god again.

?I warned you it could be dangerous Paul,? Vlad said before turning to face me. ?Now the real fun begins.?

?Paul here,? Vlad said motioning to a still shaking Paul, ?was one of the workmen who installed a lot of equipment for me this morning. One of the main things they set up was a high-power energy conduit, so you will have his handy work to thank for what is about to happen. You wanted to get huge Scott, so I thought this was the best and safest way.?

With that he flipped a switch and some rather sci-fi looking rods descending from the ceiling over my head.

?Well they sure look crazy Doc, but if this is what?s going to make me huge than let?s get started!? With that I started flexing my enormous arms and flexing my thick quads. ?I?m ready when you are Doc!?

I heard a low rumble and then a steady hum began to fill the room as Vlad activated the conduits. I could barely contain my excitement! My 16? cock was at full mast and I was rubbing my incredible muscles without sham. I couldn?t wait to get bigger!!

?Ready?? Vlad asked over the now steady hum of the transmitters.

?YES!!? I shouted back, still unable to take my hands off my body.

A second later (he must have flipped the safety off) I felt arcs of energy hit my body. I unknowingly let out a moan of ecstasy as the arcs surged into my muscles. It was a similar sensation to draining Paul, only this time it was way more intense! Instantly my cock let lose, spraying cum all over the platform. But instead of feeling drained I felt more and more alive.

My ?tension? temporarily released, I started flexing hard poses. As I did the waves of energy kept flowing into my muscles. I could feel the formula respond as my body began to grow. My arms were easily another 3 or 4 inches bigger already and I could see new striations appearing in my pecs with every breath I took. My muscles now had strong deep striations, huge and thick to match my ever expanding body. I was already awesome and we were just getting started!

?This is amazing Doc!? I shouted over the hum.

?I?m going to turn it up, get ready.? He yelled back.

I continued to his fast hard poses; being sure to flex every muscle I could as hard as I could. I could literally see the inches packing on both on my body and in the mirror now. My chest had to be over 90? now, my legs probably 50? and I was even getting taller. I could even see my cock (still rock hard and primed) expanding to what must have been two feet in length. The feeling was so amazing and it just made me want?

?MORE!!? I yelled, ?I want MORE!?

Vlad scrambled to comply, not wanting to take his eyes off my rapidly expanding physique.

This time I really felt the change in power. The arcs of energy became solid beams of light which translated into instant mass and strength. As I stood there taking it all in I felt myself growing wider and taller. With every pulse, twitch, and breath my body was expanding in all directions. After my short breather, I continued my posing routine. My biceps literally ballooning as I held a pose, my quads fighting for space with each other, my back flaring out until it looked to be 6ft wide! As I hit one final awe-inspiring most muscular the array overloaded and shut down, leaving my unbelievable chest heaving in ecstasy. Staring at my reflection I realized I was so much more than human now; I had become a god in every sense of the word.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2008, 11:17 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
heh, kinda downplayed some of the parts I remembered liking in the original version of this chapter, but all the while playing up parts I'd forgotten I liked, haha
another excellent chapter, man, keep up the awesome re-envisioning
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2008, 12:09 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Awesome! Almost to the end now unfortunately, but I can't wait to read the last couple parts
  #4   Add to VladBath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:47 PM
Other

VladBath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to VladBath
Just because the real Scott lost interest in the original story doesn't mean that Beemer needs to stop...
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:32 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladBath View Post
Just because the real Scott lost interest in the original story doesn't mean that Beemer needs to stop...
huh...?
I'm really hoping you weren't referring to me--because I'd never, ever suggest such a thing (that beemer should STOP) by any means! That's entirely the opposite of how I feel--especially considering how I ended my comment--"keep up the awesome re-envisioning".... So yeah...keep up the awesome work, beemer!
~Chris

Things happen.

Last edited by sexiscriptor; August 2nd, 2008 at 08:45 AM. Reason: the comment I HAD made made too much of a "thing" outta this...
  #6   Add to VladBath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2008, 12:34 AM
Other

VladBath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to VladBath
Chris -

No, I wasn't referring to you. I stopped the original story because the fellow for whom the story was intended (the real Scott), lost interest. I only wrote it as a favour to him, and an hastily constructed favour at that. I would encourage Beemer to carry on as far as he might like.

Vlad
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladBath View Post
Chris -

No, I wasn't referring to you. I stopped the original story because the fellow for whom the story was intended (the real Scott), lost interest. I only wrote it as a favour to him, and an hastily constructed favour at that. I would encourage Beemer to carry on as far as he might like.

Vlad
h'okay, h'okay; i feel very much relieved. As I've said, i'm really liking this story and i'd hate for anyone to suspect otherwise XD and I think beemer did say he had at least one more chapter planned than had been originally written?
and yeah, i always thought it was such a shame the original story didn't continue.... it was getting SO hot (HOW could anyone who inspired/starred in such a fable EVER lose interest? that's reprehensible! )
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #8   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2008, 02:11 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
Glad everyone is still enjoying the story! I'm hard at work on Part 11, trying to decide if i want to stick to Scott's growth as per the original story or expand it slightly. I am thinking about moving the story past its ending but i haven't really decided where i would take the story.

love hearing the comments! suggestions always welcome!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options