The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2008, 12:20 AM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Its just a game: Part 3

(Removed due to the bleeding eyes and insanity it caused)

Last edited by anglekindle; February 16th, 2009 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Bad Story
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dimarvalc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2008, 11:38 AM
Musings ofa Troubled Mind

dimarvalc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dimarvalc
This is great, anglekindle!

I liked the fun facts at the end...

I'm going to have to read it again to see if I can find the use of irony in here

To think that the key might actually be the nightmare one, gives me goosebumps. It promises to be a very interesting storytelling, I'm sure

And to know that the dream turns out not to be a dream after all, that the game still goes on, and that there is an actual audience watching Kevin, is very cool!.

Thanks! Don't worry too much about the writer's block. Change what you write when that happens. I keep a diary online for that. It helps me just drain my mind and write without having rules or considerations to follow. But, this chapter DOESN'T seem sloppy at all Maybe you felt that it did, because you changed perspectives in the narration 3 times, but to me, it was clear, and all fun to read.

And, if you don't feel comfortable posting a chapter, don't then. We're sure that when you DO post it, it will be worth every second you took to make sure it's to your standards. After all, you have to enjoy this as much as us. If you don't, it doesn't make much sense doing it, does it?

(I'm getting *typerhappy* more often than what I would like )

dimarvalc
  #3   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2008, 08:34 PM
Way Too Tall

Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimarvalc View Post
This is great, anglekindle!

I liked the fun facts at the end...

I'm going to have to read it again to see if I can find the use of irony in here

To think that the key might actually be the nightmare one, gives me goosebumps. It promises to be a very interesting storytelling, I'm sure

And to know that the dream turns out not to be a dream after all, that the game still goes on, and that there is an actual audience watching Kevin, is very cool!.

Thanks! Don't worry too much about the writer's block. Change what you write when that happens. I keep a diary online for that. It helps me just drain my mind and write without having rules or considerations to follow. But, this chapter DOESN'T seem sloppy at all Maybe you felt that it did, because you changed perspectives in the narration 3 times, but to me, it was clear, and all fun to read.

And, if you don't feel comfortable posting a chapter, don't then. We're sure that when you DO post it, it will be worth every second you took to make sure it's to your standards. After all, you have to enjoy this as much as us. If you don't, it doesn't make much sense doing it, does it?

(I'm getting *typerhappy* more often than what I would like )

dimarvalc
Thanks for the support. Its greatly appreciated.

Mainly the reason I felt it was sloppy was the fact that I took a "unexpectant" turn in order to surpass the writers block (just proof that nothing is written in stone). I do enjoy writing, seeing that I always had a vivid(and sometimes annoying) imagination. This is all still new territory for me, as the fact this is my first story that circled around muscle growth.

I felt the facts would be helpful due to the fact that they might make things clearer. At least, they work for me.
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:14 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
I'm ashamed to say I forgot--only briefly! i swear!--that this story was this story; that is, that "It's Just A Game" was the title of this storyline. However--I'm glad as fuck to see it another great chapter, man; I really liked how though the growth was "slow", he could still feel it, still discern the changes it's bringing to his body...and of course that Kevin seems as "excited" about it as we are (and that that's enjoying some 'change' too, of course) And that Kevin got to share a lil moment with Justin; that was cute And of course that there's more to come--most thrilling of all

meanwhile, i'm glad to see someone else--dimarvalc, to be precise--has given much the same sort of advice I would; it's a relief to think I might be able to leave some of the supportiveness beat to someone else now & then, hah. but as he said--i'd have said anyway, likely--, take your time, do it as you like & need, be happy with it or happy enough; and just as he said,
Quote:
After all, you have to enjoy this as much as us. If you don't, it doesn't make much sense doing it, does it?
except that I'd add that in addition to 'not making much sense' if you're not enjoying yourself too, it sucks all the incentive to continue & do the best you can once you stop enjoying yourself....y'know?

Anyway, I've gone on long enough already, but I'll just comment on--
Quote:
To think that the key might actually be the nightmare one, gives me goosebumps.
Hell, as long as the "nightmare" is Kevin growing into a muscle-godzilla of a man, i'm pretty sure "goosebumps" are the only thing I'll be raising :P
~Chris

Things happen.
  #5   Add to dimarvalc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
Hell, as long as the "nightmare" is Kevin growing into a muscle-godzilla of a man, i'm pretty sure "goosebumps" are the only thing I'll be raising :P
~Chris
I'm sure you meant, "goosebumps" AREN'T the only thing you'll be raising

You're absolutely right. It seems the nightmare bit could be as hot as the dream one, but maybe without the control to stop, or too big Either way, I'm sure it will be just what we like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
it's a relief to think I might be able to leave some of the supportiveness beat to someone else now & then, hah.
Aw, Chris... You make me *blush*

I'm just trying to compensate for my years of silence in this forum sometimes , and I think that the author needs a pat on the back from time to time. That's the beauty of this being a discussion forum... direct contact and feedback from the readers, totally different than just publishing a novel in hardcopy and not knowing what the readers think about it.

I'm glad and proud to take the torch of supportiveness now & then. It makes me feel really good to know that I've been able to share what I feel about something I read with someone else, much more if it's the author of said writing.

I'll go on and say that this article, from deviantART, influenced my decision to start leaving feedback in here. It's related to dA, but it also applies to this forum as well... same concept, I think:

Changing the face of DA, one comment at a time.

I feel that, after the trouble authors take to create a story and publish it in here, for public scrutiny, the least we can do for them is read it, and let them know if we liked it or not, and why. I think it goes a long way in helping their confidence in their writing, and helps us be a little more open about what we like or don't like, and even helps us learn how to express what we feel inside ourselves better.

There I go again. I tell you, my *typerhappy* personality always betrays me My boss hates it when I write to him, because it's very detailed and long, and when he has to read it on his Blackberry, it takes him a long time to scroll through it.

There. Done.

dimarvalc
  #6   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:04 PM
Way Too Tall

Quote:

There I go again. I tell you, my *typerhappy* personality always betrays me My boss hates it when I write to him, because it's very detailed and long, and when he has to read it on his Blackberry, it takes him a long time to scroll through.
Hey, better long then too short. Like this one.
  #7   Add to dimarvalc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:17 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ROFL..... LMAO...... aaaahhhh... ok,ok,ok.... breathe..... aaaahhhhh..... whew...

I just noticed your subtitle beneath your name, anglekindle...

Writer's Block King

How cool!
  #8   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:34 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
I've liked your story quite a bit, but I do apologize, I simply must say this:

"Raiden, turn the game console off, right now!"
"What did you just say?"
"The mission is a failure, cut the power right now."
"What's wrong with you?!"
"Don't worry, it's a game. It's a game, just like usual."*

Now then, I only said that because everytime I see your title, I think of that scene in MGS2. Specifically, I think of the line with the asterick. There's more to the scene, but your story title reminded me of that part.

Once again, my apologies, but I simply couldn't resist anymore.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #9   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:44 PM
Way Too Tall

Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ROFL..... LMAO...... aaaahhhh... ok,ok,ok.... breathe..... aaaahhhhh..... whew...

I just noticed your subtitle beneath your name, anglekindle...

Writer's Block King

How cool!
Lol if you say so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
"Raiden, turn the game console off, right now!"
"What did you just say?"
"The mission is a failure, cut the power right now."
"What's wrong with you?!"
"Don't worry, it's a game. It's a game, just like usual."*
Lol this intrigued me... maybe I should play MGS2
  #10   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:54 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglekindle View Post
Lol this intrigued me... maybe I should play MGS2
Well, you don't see that scene until the very end of the game. Although you see this scene, at pretty much the beginning of the first MGS game:

Think about what he says...you'll catch it.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #11   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:58 PM
Way Too Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post

Think about what he says...you'll catch it.
Lol nice. Was kinda too easy though.
  #12   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:04 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglekindle View Post
Lol nice. Was kinda too easy though.
Actually, I didn't realize what he met for a long time...until I watched that video a little while ago.

#13   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:30 PM
Way Too Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
Actually, I didn't realize what he met for a long time...until I watched that video a little while ago.
Hmm maybe because it was on YouTube and you can rewind it. Oh well, it made me laugh.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options