The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to number12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 09:20 PM

number12 is on a distinguished road
My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 7: 6/22/2002 (part 1)

[ Part 6: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10334 ]

My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 7: 6/22/2002

It’s been a crazy past couple of months for me and my family. And Nick. He’s becoming more confident in himself and it worries me a little bit.

About a week after my last entry, (so about 2 and ? months ago) my dad bought Nick and I one of those home gym weight set things. I had been telling him how my friend Alex and I had started working out more at school but explained to him that it was (1) hard to find time to use the gym there and (2) kind of embarrassing to work out around all the football jock-types that are in the gym all the time. And Nick never talked to my parents about it but I guess they just assumed he would want to use it, too, since he’s so huge. It was kind of a combo birthday present for him (he is now 12) / end of school year present for me.

I don’t know if it was because of the new weight set or just because of crazy timing, but after 2 months of using our new gym, Nick had grown 2 inches and gained 11 pounds. So he’s now just over 6 feet and 183 lbs. And I think it’s this change in size that’s changed his attitude a little bit.

If you think about it, 11 pounds for 2 inches of height doesn’t seem like that much. But Nick looks very different. I don’t know how he did it, but he must have lost whatever small amount of fat he had. He looks CUT. I would even say RIPPED. The grooves between his abs are really deep, and his pecs are more pronounced. For me, the most amazing things are his arms. They aren’t that much bigger than they were, but they are completely shredded. You can see everything. Every tendon, every muscle fiber. It’s incredible.

Two months ago (I have noted here that it was 4/18/02,) I caught Nick jacking off. It was a Saturday morning and my parents had gone out to do their Saturday morning shopping routine. It was probably around 10:30am. I woke up hearing a repetitive creaking noise, and after a few seconds I knew what it was. I slowly turned over towards, pretending I was still asleep. I creaked my eyes open the tiniest bit. When I turned over, I saw that he was under the covers. Nick stopped for a second and pulled the covers down to look over at me. He waited a little bit, I guess to make sure I was asleep, and kept going. I had no idea Nick had discovered how to masturbate. Maybe this was his first time. I wasn’t sure.

I was watching that large tent under the covers for probably 10 minutes when Nick started moving faster and faster. He started letting out a very faint moan every few strokes. The look on his face was amazing. At this point I decided it must have been his first or second time. The look of pleasure was just so pure. I felt happy for him, just because I could see the blissful feeling on his face. He threw off the covers as though they were suffocating him, and kept going. Even though I had seen his dick plenty of times before, even hard, this was an incredible sight. He was jerking up and down with ridiculous speed, his 8 inch erection looking even bigger completely engorged with blood. I watched his muscles tense and flex with each pump. I watched, completely absorbed, for another 15 minutes before it happened. My 12 year old brother shot the biggest load of cum I’ve ever seen. Not that I’ve seen that many. Or, well, any besides my own. But my dribbles of four or five drops that I had just unloaded without even touching myself were nothing. He was cumming for what must have been an entire minute, and moaning pretty loud. Glob after glob after glob. The first few shot up almost four feet, then lower and lower until it was just like a hose whose pressure had been turned down. He kept blowing his semen onto his stomach, as I watched it pool on his torso and leak down his sides onto his sheets. I could not and still do not understand how that much cum had been in his balls. It must have been a pint or a quart of cum. It completely covered his chest and abs and the same amount covering him must have slid down his sides onto his now soaked sheets. A few shots had even hit him in the face.

He lay there for a few minutes, just breathing. Then he got up and I could hear the shower running. I looked over and he had covered his cum-stained sheets with his blanket.I slowly got up and peeled back the blanket to look at his sheets. The whole area around where his groin had been was completely soaked. And it smelled STRONG. I got back into bed and waited for Nick to come back in. I still pretended to be asleep. He walked in with his towel and started to dry himself off. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

After that, it seemed as though Nick decided he liked clothes less and less. First he would be in our room shirtless a lot. Then it was just boxers. And finally, it seemed he had decided that those were unnecessary too. That was about one month ago and Nick had gained 4 pounds by that point, and was 176. He had started to want to compare our bodies more. He would ask me to almost every day, and then he wanted to do it in front of the mirror. I never refused. Why would I? It turned me on too. I think Nick liked seeing how much bigger he was than his older brother. But as he shed his clothing, he wanted to compare dicks more and more too. When soft his dick was 6 and 1/4 inches, and mine was just a tiny bit over 3 inches. And what really amazed me is that in that one month his dick got much thicker.

==ENTRY TO BE CONTINUED==

Last edited by number12; August 28th, 2008 at 09:59 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to number12 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 26th, 2013)
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2008, 05:02 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Very nice. I wonder though, was there supposed to be a number where the _ was describing Nick's dick?
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2008, 05:36 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I wondered the same thing, Mlbjock. :-)

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold