The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to number12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2008, 08:15 PM

number12 is on a distinguished road
My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 5: 2/13/2002

[ My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 1: 10/12/2001 ]
[ My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 2: 11/08/2001 ]
[ My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 3: 11/29/2001 ]
[ My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 4: 2/12/2002 ]

My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 5: 2/13/2002

So, yes, if you read my last entry my brother and I did have a talk last night before we went to sleep. When we went upstairs, my brother immediately shed his clothes (except for his boxers), got into bed, and started talking. I changed and got into bed too, but he asked me to come sit over on his bed.

"Mike... I've been growing so fast recently..."

"I know, Nick, you're getting to be huge. I think you're already above the average height for an adult male!" I smiled and tapped him on the shoulder.

"I know, that's what I'm worried about. Isn't it weird that I'm so big? I mean, aren't people going to look at me funny if I keep getting bigger?"

Yes, I thought. "Well, Nick, some people definitely will. But a lot of people will admire you too. And it's not really like you're like those baseball players that take those bad steroids to get huge; this is a real medical condition for you and you can't help it. You should be proud of your body because you are so strong already! You're stronger than a lot of people, including me, and, if anything, you should learn to love your own size because that's who you are."

"Really? You think so? I mean, I've been trying to enjoy my size but I was worried that I shouldn't be because I'm some kind of freak."

"Nick, you are no freak. You're a normal boy who happens to be rather large. And I think it's really cool that you're so big."

He smiled at me, a cute, bashful smile. "Thanks, Mike."

I decided this was the time to ask. "How big are you now anyway, Nick?"

"I don't even know. I haven't been keeping track the last couple months."

"Should we find out?"

"Okay!" said Nick.

"Okay well, we know you're 5'10.5". Let's see how much you weigh." Nick threw off his covers and for a split second, I was able to marvel at his abs and chest, before he jumped up and ran into the bathroom.

Nick was about to step on the scale when I walked in. Then he looked over at me and said, "actually, let's see how much you weigh first."

Last time I checked, maybe 5 or 6 months ago, I was 117. I stepped on the scale, which read 122.

"Hmm... I've gained 5 lbs recently. Must have been because of my growth spurt." I said, more to myself than to Nick.

Nick said, "Ok last time I weighed myself I was 153. I think that was in November, right before Thanksgiving." He stepped on. I could not believe my eyes. 168!

"Whoa," Nick said. "Must have been because of my growth spurt too." He laughed as he looked over at me. I calculated it in my head, and my brother was now about 45 lbs heavier than I was.

"Wow," I said, as I looked up and down his beautiful body. His traps really caught my eye, as I looked at my own shoulders in the mirror. There was nothing there, just a hint of bone. But his traps were tall and thick, and I couldn't believe how big they were.

"Okay, Nick, want to go measure everything else?" We went into our room and I got the tape measure from my desk. "Okay, we measured your arms yesterday and they're almost 15 inches." With that, he flexed. I was in awe. So many bumps and creases that I didn't have any trace of. "Do you want to feel them," he asked.

YES! I thought. "Oh, okay, yeah sure." They were completely rock solid. I didn't know muscles could get that hard.

"Can I see yours?" He asked me. I thought about trying to avoid it but I realized that that wouldn't be fair and that my brother already knows that he's bigger than me. I pulled back the sleeve of my night shirt and I saw a little bit anticipation on Nick's face. When I flexed my 10.75" arm, I saw a hint of disappointment, like he expected more from me.

"Can I feel it?" He asked. "Sure, yeah," I told him.

He reached over and gave a little squeeze, which put a dent in my flexed muscle. My arms were like mush compared to his.

"That's pretty hard," he said, but it didn't sound too sincere.

"Not as big or hard as yours, though," and he flexed again and I squeezed it again.

"Mike, I..." he trailed off. I looked over at him.

"Remember earlier when I wanted to talk to you about something?"

"Yeah, right when Mom asked you to go help with the groceries."

"Yeah. Well, can we talk about it?" Nick asked.

"Of course, Nick. What is it?"

"Well... I was about to say that... along with like my arms and legs and everything, something else is growing too and it's kind of embarassing."

"You mean..." and I motioned with my head towards the crotch area in his boxers.

"Yeah...."

"Nick, it is completely normal as boys go through puberty for their ...uh... 'equipment' to grow, too. In fact, mine has been growing too over the past year or so."

"Really??" This was a complete shock to him. "Can... um... can I... .... can I see it?"

Oh jeez, I thought. First of all, this was very forward of him to ask. He's usually more shy than that. And also, while I knew that his dick was bigger than mine because I had seen and felt it a couple months ago, he didn't know that. I wondered if he thought mine would be bigger than his because I'm older.

I nodded, stood up, and pulled down my pajamas. The twinkle in his eye faded as he saw my dick, which was a little over 3". He looked sad, then looked down as he fidgeted with his fingers. "Oh," he said. Ouch, that hurt, I thought. Yeah, I guess he did think I would be bigger.

"Mine is, um... bigger than yours," he didn't look me in the eye as he said it and he seemed completely embarassed. "Do you ... want to see it?"

"Sure," I said, and I tried to hold in the excitement that had taken over my own embarassment. He stood up and slowly lowered his boxers. Oh my GOD! His dick was GIGANTIC! I think it is the biggest dick I've ever seen, and some of the seniors at the high school have some pretty big ones that I've seen in the locker room. "Oh my God, Nick," I said as I must have been staring down at it. This was definitely much bigger than I had seen a couple months ago. MUCH.

"Will you measure it," he asked, looking at the measuring tape in my hands and then into my eyes for the first time since I had lowered my pants. He held it out flat as I tried to measure it without touching his cock, in case he would be weirded out by it.

"Nick.... your dick is 6 inches." I barely managed because I was in such a state of awe.

"I know, it's.... it's been growing the most out of anything recently. I've been measuring it myself. For over a year now. I started last January. It was four inches then." Wow, so even when he was 10 years old he had a bigger dick than I do right now, I thought. "And in September it was like a little under five inches. Last month it was a little under six inches, and now it's six! It's been growing so fast! And it's six inches around too! A year ago it was only 4.5!" He paused, then looked down again. "Is this weird for us to be talking about? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talked about it, I shouldn't have made you measure--" "Nick," I said, trying to calm him down. "It's fine. We're brothers. It's okay for us to talk about this stuff."

"Okay, Mike. You're such a good friend. I love you so much." He stood up and hugged me, and I could feel not only his powerful arms holding me closer, but also his soft cock pressing against my stomach.

Since I had convinced him to be comfortable, I decided to be daring. "Hey Nick... how big does that thing get when it's hard?"

He grinned. "Bigger." He reached down and started feeling himself, as I watched it grow. I was actually surprised that he would show me, because he's usually so shy. But it's clear he was proud of it. It kept growing and growing. I couldn't believe it. Finally, it stopped. Without asking, I measured it. It was just under 8" long and about 7.5" around. "Nick. Your dick is huge."

"Can... can I measure yours, Mike?"

I handed him the tape. I was already hard from measuring Nick, so he measured that. "5.5 inches long and 5 inches around. Wow... my dick is a LOT bigger than yours!" He seemed to be proud of this and didn't notice that he had hurt my feelings. He walked over and put his erection next to mine (although his was about 2 inches higher than mine because he's so much taller than me) and it completely dwarfed mine. The thickness of his really amazed me. "Look, I can't even get my hand around mine and with yours I can reach around it with my pinky!" Although it felt good as he touched me, I was still hurt.

His next comment didn't help much either: "Look, my balls are bigger than yours, too!" He cupped his and held them next to mine. Indeed they were bigger. In fact, my entire scrotum was about the size of one of his testicles. They were huge! "Here, come to the mirror," he said to me as he dragged me by the shoulder to the full-size mirror on our closet door.

Oh my gosh, it's so late all of a sudden. This has been a long entry. I think Nick's been asleep for over an hour now. I'll try to finish this tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to number12 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (September 9th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2008, 08:32 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
another nice chapter although i wish ud post more lol but thats just me cause i truely love this story
  #3   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2008, 09:26 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
You string us along with so little, please more, please.
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2008, 04:02 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I love Nick's innocence and humility, even though he's much bigger and stronger than Mike in every way. I wish I had a brother like that!

I'd love to read a scene where Nick places his hands under Mike's armpits and lifts Mike off his feet. That is such a show of power to me!

Last edited by rextorres; January 7th, 2008 at 04:22 AM.
  #5   Add to tom656711's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2008, 11:56 AM

tom656711 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tom656711
Wow, thanks
  #6   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2008, 04:18 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Hey number12,

It's been awhile since you posted the last chapter. I hope you'll surprise us with the next one soon. I sent this to you in a private message but I guess you never got it:

I love your "My brother Nick" story! Keep up the good work. I love "big little brother" stories, but I can't stand stories where the little brother becomes a bully. I do, however, like it when the little bro shows off his size and strength, just to see how much bigger and stronger he is, but in a friendly way. So far, you hit this theme perfectly!

I can imagine things like:
-Nick grabbing Mike under his armpits and lifting him off his feet and then saying how light Mike is.
-Nick having to reach over and grab things that are out of reach for Mike, just because Nick is taller than Mike now.
-Mike having to ask Nick to open the jar of peanut butter, because Nick is stronger and Mike can't get the lid off, for example.
-Mike starts calling Nick his "big bro". Nick is a little ashamed at first, but Mike tells him that he doesn't mind calling him that.
-They have relatives over and they start calling Mike Nick and Nick Mike. The relatives think Mike is the younger brother now. Mike and Nick just play along and Mike says that Nick is indeed his "big brother". Nick plays along and says Mike is his "little bro".

Just some ideas. I hope you like them!

-Rex
  #7   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2008, 06:21 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Little Brother theme

Thanks for your ideas input; hope we see a response soon.
  #8   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
awesome

dude this story just keeps getting better and better and I love the way you write it, I think its pretty original keep up the good work!
  #9   Add to tom656711's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2008, 12:44 PM

tom656711 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tom656711
hi, i miss a new Journal Entry. Have Nick and Mike a nice Easter?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options