The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2008, 10:36 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
My Bully Father - Part 3

My Bully Father - Part 3

By John D.

I got to school and pulled down my pants for Justin. He looked at my big red welts and almost cried, especially when I told him what my dad had done with that last giant smash, hitting me so hard I collapsed on the floor in agony. He hugged me and he said he really hoped I was going to get big and muscular real soon. And he told me that he had brought two protein shakes for me in the morning and two in the afternoon. He saw how hard I worked the day before and he knew I was going to be real hungry. So he brought more food. And with the four sandwiches my mom had made I just stuffed myself. All I could think about all day was eating. I was thinking about eating and growing. Whenever I felt the least bit hungry I drank another shake or ate another sandwich. I was constantly stuffing food in my mouth. Justin looked at me and grinned. He knew I really wanted to get huge and he wanted to help me.

So for that day and the next day all I could think about was eating huge amounts of food, feeding my muscles that I hoped - and prayed - were growing. It was hard to study because all I was thinking about was lifting and eating, building big muscles on my skinny body. But I had decided to follow all my dad?s rules, to study hard, to do all my chores and not to watch TV on school nights. I didn?t want another beating until I was much bigger. Much much bigger.

On my workout day, Justin and I raced to his house after school. We both wanted to see how much I weighed. He couldn?t believe how much I had been eating. And I couldn?t believe how hungry I was all the time. It was like my body had woken up and wanted to grow, to eat lots of food, to work out real hard and to grow real big. I stripped off my clothes and stood on his scale in just my boxer shorts. The scale jumped to 110 pounds! I had gained seven pounds of muscle! I couldn?t believe it and Justin couldn?t believe it. All that protein I had eaten had turned into muscle. I stood before the mirror and I was just as cut and ripped as I was before. I had absolutely no fat on my body. I was solid muscle. ?Holy fuck,? said Jason as he looked at the scale and looked at my body. All my muscles were bigger. My arms were now thicker with muscle. My delts were like little cannonballs on my shoulders. Where there had been bone before there was now a cap of muscle. My pecs had gotten much bigger, bulging in my chest. My lats were flaring out at my sides, tapering down from my wide shoulders to my narrow hips. My abs were rock hard. I had an eight pack and we could see the hard ridges of muscle. My thighs were now much bigger and thicker, with hard muscle bulging out under my thin skin. And my calves bulged with muscle that I couldn?t believe I had. ?Holy fuck,? I said as I looked at my body, and my cock got hard under my boxers. I couldn?t believe how much muscle I had and I was getting turned on by seeing it all. My cock expanded rapidly and prodded out through the opening in my boxers. It was now totally visible and Justin gasped. ?God your cock is really huge Danny. Look at that thing. I bet your cock?s bigger than your dad?s already.? I smiled and I pulled down my boxers, showing my big cock as it got rock hard and hit my abs. Yeah I was a man all right. A real man. Testosterone was surging through my body.

Then Justin pulled down his own shorts. His cock was hard too. ?You?re not the only one with a hard cock,? he said. He had gotten turned on by seeing my new muscles bulge in the mirror. His cock wasn?t nearly as big as mine, but it was rock hard. We were standing there in front of the mirror looking at my body with our cocks as hard as rocks. I looked Justin in the eye and then I grabbed his cock. ?Maybe we can have some fun after the workout,? I said. ?Think about what these muscles are gonna look like and how they?re gonna feel when they?re all pumped and sweaty.? He gulped and grabbed my cock with one hand and my arm with his other hand. I flexed and he gasped as he felt the bulging muscle. ?Oh yeah, I can hardly wait,? he said. His eyes were focused on my body. I could tell he really wanted to feel my muscles. But he knew he had to wait. ?But you gotta work out first. You gotta work out real hard. You gotta keep building lots of muscle Danny. You?re gonna get huge.? I nodded my head, pulled up my boxers and we went out to the garage.

I had gained 12 pounds of muscle in four days. I couldn?t believe how much muscle I had put on my body. But I wanted more. I wanted way more. When Justin got on the scale he had the same weight he had before. I had gained 12 pounds and he gained one pound. My body put on muscle a lot easier than Justin?s body. I could work out harder, I could eat more and my muscles grew fast. I had read in the muscle magazines about the three types of bodies ? mesomorphs, ectomorphs and endomorphs. Mesomorphs are the guys who build big muscles fast and have very little fat. They are the gifted athletes. The football quarterbacks and halfbacks, the wrestlers, the jocks. All of the big bodybuilders I worshipped are mesomorphs. The ectomorphs are real skinny. They have a hard time building any muscle at all. And the endomorphs are fat. They can get big, but they?re fat. During all those years of reading the muscle magazines I was hoping and praying that I was a mesomorph. I could never play any sports. All I did was study. My muscles were never challenged as a kid, and I had just recently gone through puberty . Until my first workout, my muscles had never been challenged. Now, after only two workouts with the heavy iron, they were growing like crazy. I knew then I was a mesomorph! My muscles were challenged by the iron and they grew bigger and stronger to meet the challenge. They got bigger and stronger so that iron would feel like nothing to them in the next workout. Yeah, I was a kid who had the genes for building big strong muscles. I could work out harder, eat more food and grow huge and strong. Justin was probably an ectomorph, a skinny kid who would never build the muscles I was building.

So I had another brutal workout. For my warmup set I used the heaviest weight I had used the previous workout and that weight felt like a feather to my big new muscles. Justin and I loaded more and more weights onto the bar so in my final set I was using 20 or 30 pounds more weight. In benches I went from 70 to 100. In squats from 80 to 110, in curls from 40 to 60, in military presses from 40 to 70. All my muscles were bigger and stronger. Justin couldn?t believe how much weight I was lifting. He was still lifting the same weight as when we started earlier that week, 40 pounds for the bench press, 30 pounds for military presses, 25 pounds for curls. I was already more than twice as strong as he was. Next week I knew I was going to be three times as strong. My muscles were on fire.

After the workout my muscles were gigantic. They were pumped up more than they had ever been. Of course they were bigger and now that they were pumped they were huge. They were totally shredded, with veins surging with blood everywhere. Fibers of muscle were visible under my very thin skin. I was flexing and my cock was getting hard under my boxers. Justin was standing next to me. He was looking at my body and then at his body. There was no comparison. I was getting big and muscular. He was staying the same. I looked at my face and saw I was very good looking, with my hazel eyes, light brown hair, cut short, my strong jaw and my perfect white teeth. My neck was getting thicker too. I really looked good. Justin?s cock was already hard. He looked at my body and he couldn?t take it any longer. He ripped off his shorts and turned towards me, his little hard cock waving in the air, like a little dog that wanted to service his master. I smiled at the little dog. ?Feel my muscles, Justin. Feel how big and hard they are.?

His eyes got bright with excitement. He lurched at my body, grabbing my arms. I flexed my biceps and triceps and he gasped. Then, while he was still holding my arms, he started licking the sweat off my pec muscles, licking and sucking and feeling the hard fibers of muscle flexing underneath. He then moved his arms around my whole torso, feeling my shoulders, my lats, my lower back and my round musclebutt. He was groaning with pleasure as he felt my hard body. This was really turning me on, having my best friend literally worship me like I was some kind of Greek god. I flexed for him and he felt every muscle, oohing and aahing at how big and hard they were. He then dropped down to his knees. He ran his hands over my rock hard abs, and eight pack of muscle that could now do 50 situps no problem. Soon I?d be doing 200 situps easy. He licked the sweat off my corrugated abs. His tongue felt good as it tickled the muscle. He could feel every ridge and crevice. Before long, all the sweat had been licked off. He then felt my hard legs, legs that had grown more than twice as strong in the last four days. The muscles bulged as I flexed them. I also flexed my calves and those muscles bulged with so much muscle mass. It was like the 12 pounds of muscle went to all the right places on my body.

He moved his hands up to my muscle butt. He stared at my cock and my big balls. His eyes got big as he saw my hard cock, just inches from his face. ?Oh Danny, every part of you is so beautiful,? he said. He started licking my balls and I groaned with pleasure as my best friend licked them. My balls were full of testosterone and it felt so good to have them licked and serviced by Justin?s wet tongue. I groaned louder. The pleasure was almost unbearable. Then he moved his tongue up to my cock and started licking. ?You smell so good,? he said and he breathed in and smelled my muscle jock sweat that was emanating from my sweaty skin and pubic hairs. I had worked out real hard and I had made a ton of sweat while I worked out. And now Justin was smelling it all. And he loved it.

He was licking furiously and I was groaning with pleasure. I had never had such an erotic experience in my whole life. His cock was rock hard too and he was fondling it with his hands. Finally I couldn?t take it anymore. ?Open up,? I yelled. Justin opened his mouth and I rammed by big cock in his mouth. I wasn?t gentle. I rammed it all the way in, forcing it way down his throat. Then and pulled it out and rammed it down again. Then again. Then again. I was fucking his face, thrusting my pelvis and jamming my big cock down his throat. He was sucking and licking. God my cock felt so good. So erotic. So aroused. So excited. So aggressive. So dominant. I fucked and I fucked Justin?s little mouth. I looked at my body in the mirror. Sweat was pouring off my skin. Every muscle was pumped and was twitching and flexing as I pumped my cock into Justin?s mouth. I looked like the stud I was.

I started groaning louder. My cock was on fire, so turned on by Justin?s throat pushing against it and his licking and sucking. My thrusts became faster. My abs were throbbing as they rammed my cock into his mouth again and again. I had so much endurance, so much strength, so much power rippling through my body. I yelled and my cock exploded. Spurt after spurt of jism blasted out of my cock and went down Justin?s throat. I grabbed his head and moved it around so my cock was getting the maximum pleasure as I came and came and came. I could see Justin?s hand moving and then he yelled too, blasting cum into the garage. That was the best orgasm I had ever had.

When we finished, Justin stood up, looked me in the eye and kissed me on the lips. At first I was startled, but then I kissed him back. We had a passionate kiss after our passionate fuck. ?I gotta take a shower,? I said as I ran my hands over my sweaty body. ?I wanna shower with you,? he said. ?I wanna lather up your muscles with soap. I wanna feel how hard they are, how big they are. I wanna feel you all over.? I smiled and my cock started getting hard again. ?Yeah,? I said as I grabbed his arm.

Justin soaped me up and ran his hands all over my body, feeling every muscle as I stood in the shower and flexed for him once in awhile. We both got hard and pretty soon we were grabbing each other?s cocks. Justin was feeling my body with one hand and grabbing my cock with the other. I was feeling Justin?s body and then feeling my body. Justin?s body was soft and flabby. My body was way bigger and rock hard. I got really turned on by comparing my body with Justin?s body. Then I just fondled my own body, feeling my big bulging pecs, my rock hard abs, my delts and my lats, while grabbing Justin?s cock and making him pant with frenzy as he felt my body. He was grabbing my cock. We looked at each other in the eyes and groaned with ultimate pleasure. Then we both came again, blasting cum all over our soaped up bodies. That was a nice shower.

I was hungry and I drank three protein shakes. Hell, dinner was an hour away. I?d be really hungry for dinner, I knew. I walked home, almost skipping. I had gained 12 pounds of solid muscle, I had more than doubled my strength, I had just worked out incredibly hard - so I knew I was going to gain even more muscle - and I had the best two orgasms in my life. I loved working out with Justin.

I was a very good boy at home for the next several weeks. Whenever my dad came home he looked in to my bedroom and saw me studying. I did all my chores around the house. I kept up my straight A average. I had a lot more energy now. I never got tired and it was easy for me to both work out and study and do my chores. I was just full of energy. Dad must have thought he was a very good father to have a boy like me.

Justin and I tried to guess how much dad weighed. He was five feet nine and we finally agreed that he weighed 160 pounds. So my goal was to gain 62 pounds of muscle, to weigh 160, the same as my dad. I wondered how long that would take. After the end of the second week of workouts I had gained another 10 pounds of muscle. So in two weeks I gained 22 pounds. And I was so strong. Justin couldn?t believe how strong I was. My bench was now 140 and my squat was 150. Except I was doing 10 reps with that weight because Justin had run out of weights. I was using every weight he had and they were too light. So Justin told his dad he needed another 100 pounds of weights, four 25 pound plates. His dad looked at him. ?Justin, you look the same as you did before. Are you really that strong?? Justin laughed. ?No, it?s not me. It?s Danny. You should see him. He?s gained 22 pounds of muscle already. No fat, all muscle. And he?s benching 140 and squatting 150, except his squat weight is real light for him. He could probably squat with 170 if we had the weight. Next week his bench is going to be over 150 too. You should see him dad. He?s getting real big and strong.?

Justin?s dad?s mouth opened like he couldn?t believe what he had heard. ?Well, okay, Justin. I?ll buy the weights and visit you and Danny at your workout tomorrow. I want to see this boy. So the next day, we were working out. Well, let me be honest. I was working out. Justin was my spotter. The weights were way to big for him and there was no time to rip off the plates for him, let him do a set, and then put on the weights again for my next set. I only rested about one minute. My workouts were extremely intense. So I worked out and Justin spotted. I was getting big and he wasn?t. Hey, the strong get stronger, right? The weaklings stay the same, weak and more than willing to serve the strong.

I had just finished working out my shoulders and I was ready to start the benches. I knew the weights were going to be too light. I had benched 140 the last workout. I was going to be at 150 or beyond for this one. Then Justin?s dad walked into the garage carrying a big 25 pound plate. The plate seemed very heavy. He was holding it with both arms and managed to get it in. He dropped with weight and looked at me. ?Holy shit,? he said. I was wearing just my boxers and my 120 pounds of muscle looked incredible on my body. ?See I told you dad. Look at Danny?s muscles. They get bigger and stronger every day.? I smiled at flexed my arms for Justin?s dad. ?Holy shit,? he said again. ?You?re still skinny but you?ve got no fat. Every muscle is standing out in bold relief. I?ve never seen such a cut, striated body. God, Danny, you?re a natural. I can see you?re gonna get real big and muscular. Holy shit. You?re muscles look great.? He couldn?t believe it. ?Come and help me get the rest of the weights,? he said. I ran out of the garage to his car and saw the three 25 pound weights sitting in the trunk. I reached down and lifted all three of them up and easily carried them into the garage. ?See, dad, he?s real strong too,? said Justin, like he was a cheerleader for my muscles. ?Watch him do his benches dad. Last workout his max was 140. He got four reps with that, with me spotting for the last three. It was real hard. But now his muscles are bigger. And they?re stronger. He?s gonna use that same 140 as his warmup weight. Just watch. Danny?s muscles are amazing.?

So we used the new 25 pound weights and loaded the bar to 140. I got on the bench and looked up at Justin?s father. He was staring at my body. He couldn?t believe I was going to use my maximum weight as my new warmup weight. He had never seen muscles get bigger and stronger so fast. Justin spotted me and I jerked the bar off the rack. I lowered the bar and pressed it back up, real fast. ?Piece of cake,? I said as Justin?s dad gasped. I lowered the bar and cranked out another 14 reps. A nice warmup set of 15 reps. I jumped up off the bench and flexed my pecs in front of his dad. He gulped as he saw the fibers of muscle bulging. ?When are you going to need another 100 pounds?? he said incredulously. I looked at Justin and grinned. ?Probably in about a month, but maybe sooner. My muscles are growing real fast.? He nodded his head. ?Incredible,? he said. We put on 10 more pounds, making the bar weigh 150. I cranked out 10 reps with this. The weight was still light. Then we added 10 more pounds, to 160. This was my work weight. I did two sets with these heavy weights, one for eight reps and one for five reps, with Justin spotting for both. And then, to impress Justin?s dad, I put on 10 more pounds. ?Watch this, Mr. Zimmerman,? I said. I lowered the bar and did one rep without any help from Justin. ?Yeah, 30 pounds stronger,? I yelled as I jumped up off the bench and strutted around, flexing my chest which was totally pumped up and sweating. Mr. Zimmerman looked at me in awe. I flexed my arms and pecs right in front of him. His face got red and he was perspiring. ?You?re amazing,? he said as he walked out of the garage to his car. Justin and I laughed. Yeah I was amazing.

The next day at school I looked at the chin up bar in the playground. I had never been able to do a chinup, but now I thought I might be able to do some. I was rowing over 100 pounds and my lats were getting real big. So after school Justin and I snuck out to the playground. We didn?t want anyone to see how strong I was. I jumped up on the bar and pulled myself up. ?God, this is easy,? I said. I did 30 pullups before I finally dropped down. ?Shit, I went from zero pullups to 30 in less than three weeks. I?m building muscle like crazy.? Justin grinned. He wanted me to get bigger, stronger and more muscular. He was really getting off on my body. We bought a chin up bar and installed it in Justin?s garage. Now I could do chinups as part of my back workout. And I needed to add weight because 30 pullups were too many reps to be building muscle. I needed to add enough weight so my reps went down to 10 or so. So I started by adding 20 pounds in a strap around my waist. And the back workout after that I added more weight. Every back workout I added more weight. My lats were really getting big and strong.

After the third week, I decided to move on from the beginner?s program to the advanced program. I was advanced. Instead of working out all the muscle parts every workout, I worked out one or two muscle parts each workout. Then I had more time to rest and get bigger and stronger. This meant that I worked out five days a week. I told my mom that Justin and I were doing great studying together and that we wanted to study together every day. So she said yes as she fed me my huge dinner. (I wondered what she thought as I ate all that food. I guess she figured I had a real fast metabolism - which I did - and I was just going through a growing spurt. Little did she know my muscles were exploding underneath my sweat shirt.) I worked out shoulders and traps on Monday, back on Tuesday, chest on Wednesday, biceps and triceps on Thursday and legs on Friday. Plus I did ab exercises after every workout. On weekends I had two days to rest and grow. On this new program my muscles really responded. I was growing at one or two pounds a day. I had totally brutal workouts, working my muscles until absolute exhaustion. We raised the weights from my warmups to my work sets so in my last set I could barely do three or four reps, with Justin?s spot for the last couple. After each workout my body was incredibly pumped and sweaty and Justin was salivating. Then we had incredible sex.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2008, 10:51 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
As always...

WOOF!

More please, and soon. (And don't forget the stats. He's up to what, 130-135 at the end of this episode?)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to bobaroo2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 07:10 PM

bobaroo2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bobaroo2 Send a message via Yahoo to bobaroo2
Am I glad I logged on and started reading this series! This installment is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. The description of his muscles, how his friend worships him, of the weaker father's admiration - every paragraph was great.
  #4   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 02:07 AM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
I just noticed that this installment didn't received that many replies. I just wanted to say that I (like many others, I am sure) loved it as well.

I hope you're gonna keep writing John! Your stories are awesome. And I hope that you disregard some of the 'suggestions' that were given in another thread (of another area) in this forum. The themes that you choose for your stories are perfect as they are. Whoever is not into them, can look up different type of stories (instead of persuading you to change yours.)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options