The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2008, 03:54 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
The Faun - The Last Wish

Hey guys, I came down with a rush of inspiration and jotted this down as fast I could. It's a bit rushed so apologies if there are certain things that don't make sense or could have used more work.

---

I felt helpless. That was problem. I felt helpless. Everything I wanted in life, everything I wanted to achieve I let slip away because I never felt I could have it. That's the beauty of the White Lotus, if you want it, you can have it. It'll give you a taste but in the end it's up to you to get it. A month ago I was skinny guy hiding away in my flat from the world. I woke up, went to work and came back to dwell in the darkness and dream of the day my wishes would arrive. They didn't arrive.
It was only until I sought them out. I never felt that fear again, when I stepped out of those four walls. Feeling the breeze on the my skin and watching the sun glow from the people I passed in the streets. I stood in my favourite spot in the park, weird how the ground was not a foot further. I felt taller, stronger. My body was solid among the rushing sea of people, unmoved by the wind the and the crowd. A patch of grass below a tree and the bathed in the half light that fell through the leaves. Warm summers heat on my naked skin as I scouted the horizon. There he was. The little boy all grown up. Arthur went through the same transformation as I had. No longer shy, but confident, taller and stronger, much stronger. His sweat sheathed skin glisten as he paused from his run. "Same time, every day" I said glazing my eyes over his beautiful form. The headphones from his iPod hung around his meaty neck as I could feel his dirty eyes on me. Watching my cock as it twitched with excitement, hidden beneath my shorts.
"Anyone would think you were following me," that cheeky grin on his face. He dropped to the grass with grace. Body laying over mine. Legs and waist threading under the arm which held his body up. The pumped toned arm, veins slithering around the biceps and over the delts.
Everyone tried to forget about that day in the showers. 32 young men were since never able to look me or each other in the eye. Repressing the memory and lust. Arthur was different. He came back for more. In the gym, in the showers, in the park or at home. We work hard together lifting weights and played harder in public when no one was looking. He had grown into a ripped Spartan at the age of seventeen, to the envy of all at his school. Every muscle of fibre, a swollen thread of steel.
He followed me into the woodland. Back bent over a toppled trunk, I ploughed my hard cock deep into him. Every thrust pushing it in deeper. With every thrust I saw his abs tightened and flex, streams of thick white seamen flowed like a river around every muscle. He came with a well aimed thrust as both our hands were occupied. Every thrust he moaned and demanded more, a bellowing growl deep among the forest, a booming echo of a enormous beast in the distance. And every thrust that beautiful expression of bliss on his face, eyes tight shut, mouth open but he couldn't speak. Leaning my muscled body down over his, I kissed him, passionately and rigorously. The trees quaked under our ferocity and our sweat drench bodies reflected the broken rays of the setting sun. My massive cock drilled deep into him and he groaned for more.
---
I returned to an empty flat. This was weird. I walked into dull dark landing. He would listen to the new on the radio, learning about the world side but there was only silence. I couldn't even call out his name, to find out if he was there because I never asked him what his name was. I looked around the kitchen to find it untouched. Swung my head to right and found the same the living room. The White Lotus Crystal still sat on the table beside my made bed, but no Faun. He had gone. He left me. I sprinted down the empty corridors. Weaved through the pedestrians on the streets. I searched the far horizons of the park. (Why did I think a musclebound Faun would causally walking around in broad day light). I couldn't even check to see if he was at home. The slope and forest he carried me too was hidden beyond the reach of this mortal and his world. All that time we spent together and I never asked here he lived.
---
"I've been looking for you," he said over the shoulder.
"Funny you should say that!" Sitting down beside me we both watched the sun set under the violet and orange sky. The city slowly began to rest under the suspension bridge, cars would leave the road, the rivers would flow quietly and the dots of light rose in the distance like wide eyes looking up. "I tried looking everywhere for you." the void in the pit of my stomach was now filled with hurt and confusion. "Where did you go?"
"To see a centaur about a goblin." I suppose 'man about a dog' would be unimaginative. "I was only gone for two day."
"You didn't say, I was just-"
"Worried?" Oh how I would have liked to nudge that smug look on his face. With that sidewards showed how much the stubble on his chin had grown. Thin long stands of fur. He continued to watch the sunset. His brown eyes glimmered. "Wanna go home?" We walked down the bridge towards Ashton Court. Even though the flat was in Redland he lead me in the opposite direction claiming it to be a shortcut. WIth everything he has proven to be capable of, I didn't question him at first. The deeper we went into the forest the more I felt I should have. The terrain became more and more rugged but he shifted through the dense woods with such ease. "Here we are" we arrived a plant sitting in the darkness.
"How is this a shortcut?" I looked at the plant, closely. I took me a while to recognise the thin green leaves in the night but it was the same plant I had in my kitchen. The thin leaves swaying in the wind. I felt his hands on my back and with a all might push I landed on the tiled ground next to fridge. Turning around those thin leaves swaying as I brushed by them.
"I wondered why you never used the front door." Taking a few steps I heard the slushing sound of muddy hooves again. Had I known the ficus plant was an entrance to the flat I would have put a doormat in the middle of the kitchen. He cautiously took step, like Bambi taking his first, but on the tiles floor he slipped and fell beside. "No postcard?" He smiled, again that gorgeous smile softened me to goo. Lush full lips, I leaned in to kiss them, so soft and smooth. We held eachother, gently at first but tighter, stronger and more aggressive, as were our lips. His big hands glided up my body and pulled away at the tank top, tearing through the black fabric and ripping the last shred off my body. I locked my legs around his waist pulling his body closer, feeling his wide lats and running my fingers through his long brown locks. Shots of ecstasy rippled over my tight skin, like bolts of lightning striking me everytime his teeth toyed with my nipples. His hands pulled at my jeans, tugging them down my sculpted thighs and whipping them off. The hard tip of his throbbing member rested against the rim of my hole. A gently push and his massive rod, thick and mighty, forces it's way passed the muscular gutes. He was so big. Roaring with pleasure I pleaded for more. Force my body to take you, Force my body to service you. Against my limits and my cries, force me to satisfy your lust. His shoulders expands, his body towers over my as a massive shadow is casted under the moonlight. I could hear our bones cracking under the strong grip and power. I could feel my spine stretch and my feet slide against the floor as I grew in his embrace. His cock pumping me harder and filling me with the muscles to match my new height, but still dwarfed compare to the might of the growing Faun. His huge god like body dominate mine, his fierce primal urges fucking me without mercy, our bodies driven around the flat by our passion. Pinned against the wall our neck bent under the ceiling. My toes lightly brushed the carpet below as his cock held me up. It was unavoidable. The mounds of your shoulder punctured through the ceiling, the roof crumbled and fell to the floor. Rain poured in and refreshed our sweat soaked skin. The drops of water sizzled and steams as the insane amount of heat and ecstasy pumped through our veins. The walls collapsed under our size and the apartment fell to rubble. Only now had I notice the vacant world, void of anyone else other myself and the Faun. I wrapped my massive arms around his body. I feel his heart beat. Explosive booms that pumped steel fibres through his body, his lats bulged and grew within my grip. I had to hold him tight but even my giant like strength I could not contain him. My cock wedged between the mountain of his pecs and the valley of his abs, it was consumed under his size, lean strands of steel pumped the precum as my arse had down with his. The fire that burned within me was reaching its climax. I couldn't hold myself from the edge and neither could he. One booming roar in unison echoed through the city. Our bodies flex and tunnels of veins emerged from under our skin. Fountain of cum flood my hole and over our bodies. Erupting from our huge members and pouring onto the world below. Warming the skin in thick sheath of heat, unhindered by the torrential downpour. Our naked bodies laid over the rubble and chaos of Bristol's horizon. Two muscle giants towering over building passionately kissed under the flash of lightning and melody of thunder. As I opened my eyes I saw the celing of my flat. Resting on my bed, stirring from an exotic night sleep. Tired and bewildered I stumbled out of the sheets and onto the floor. Struggling to put one foot in front of the other as my sex legs kicked in. Weak, trembling and uncoordinated. Walking towards the next room I smashed my head through the door frame. Stunned, I stepped back. Never was I this tall. I walked over the mirror, standing back as far away from it as I could but I couldn't fit my whole body in the view. My six and a half body supporting 350 pounds of pure lean muscle. I noticed the White Lotus was reduced to a powerless clear crystal. That must have been my last wish. Wanting him, and now it looks likes he was never here.

---

Showering was a problem, unadjusted to my new size the tiny cramped cubical was a problem. Trying to escape quickly as the door bell rang was equally as difficult. Grabbing the towel carefully overcoming all the obstacles of low door frames, weak furniture and narrow walls I made my way towards the ringing sound. Opening the door (I'm lucky I didn't rip it off its hinges) I was greeted by him, but human. Shock his jaw dropped at the sight of naked wet self, barely being concealed by the paper sized towel.
"Hi," I think that what he said, the high pitched squeak that came out of his mouth couldn't have possibly been any other word. "Erm.." He cleared his throat. "I moved in next door. Number 23," He paused as he gazed over me, his eyes and mind wandering. I have to say I was shocked myself, to see him like this. No horns or hooves. The same long brown hair and few strands of hair on his chin, a earthly green tank top and tree brown shorts; human. "I have your mail."
"You do?"
"What I mean is, the postie must have put it in my hole-my slot! My letterbox by accident." His face flushed red, he was starting to squirm and feel a little uncomfortable. "So yea, bye" He handed me the mail and walked back down to his door, walking, as if some large and hard object was hanging in his pocket. I was about the close the door and then it hit me. Back in the same routine, back to the same mistake. I kept shying away from the things I wanted in life, I never had the confidence to say I wanted them. So overcome with the fear and the possible consequences, I spent so much time thinking, I never had any time to action. Since the White Lotus, I stood up against the thugs that made my life a nightmare and terrorised the neighbours. I grew beyond my imagination and owned a body I could only dream of. I was given the chance to experience pleasure on a scale I denied myself, I gained Arthur as a result. If I closed that door I would have learnt nothing.
"Hey!" I called down, the Faun..The man, he turned around, a slight smile on his face when greeted with my signature sidewards grin. "New to the city?" He nodded and stammered to put together a sentence. "Give me ten minutes to get dressed. I know a great cafe near Queen Alexandria park."
"Yea...that sounds great." His face light up with content, a smile that nothing could wipe off, "I'm Sean by the way." I universe certainly had a sense of hurmour.
"Dominic, see you in ten."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dimarvalc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Musings ofa Troubled Mind

dimarvalc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dimarvalc
Yes, apologies accepted. But, you know what? I liked it!

Some parts were a little bit blurry in my mind, but it was a very satisfying read. The imagery was there... and the ending was very, VERY clear to me

Wonderful!

Definitely work on it in the future to clear it up a bit, but I thank you for sharing this with us.

I always love to read new things, and this short story was definitely different.

This goes into my "WTF?!? It's 3:25 in the AM, but I liked it" folder

dimarvalc
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
surreal & sexy, as always man
but nexttime, wait till i'm a lil soberer so's i can proof the chapter before you post it? :P oooh well, it was hot all the same, though it could have been a lil clearer in some parts...ah well
anyway, thanks for sharing man, we'll talk soon, and even so i hope to see more from you ASAP!! :P
~Palmer

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options