The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2008, 03:24 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
Scott's View Part 11

Sorry this took so long and probably as exciting as i wanted it. i was having a hard time getting this section complete. hopefully the next one will be better. as always comments are welcome!

Part 11

I stood there staring at my incredible body, my massive muscles heaving. I watched the thick rope-like fibers of my chest twitch with every breathe, my superhuman arms tense and relax with my movements. I was incredibly tall and impossibly wide and I loved every inch of it! As I stared at my reflection (what I could see at least since I was taller and wider than the mirrors) I noticed Paul had crept closer to me and just gazing at my body in lust. With my extra height and size he looked like a little kid, granted a 6? almost 300lb kid but still so tiny compared to me! As I looked down at him I noticed his (little) cock was rock hard at just the sight of my herculean physique.

I started laughing, noticing that my voice was now so much deeper and stronger that the walls vibrated with my laughter. Hell my voice was turning me on!

?You like what you see little man?? I said to Paul in my incredible deep voice.

He didn?t speak. He simply nodded like a dumb kid, dropped to his knees at my feet and starting rubbing his hands across one of my super-thick calves. After a few moments of rubbing he wrapped his arms around it and squeezed. My, unflexed, calf didn?t budge an inch. All the strength in his entire body was nothing compared to my unflexed leg!

I just grinned down at him, ?I am not even flexing and you can?t make a dent! This feels fantastic!? Turning to face the Doc I asked, ?How big have I gotten Doc??

Vlad looked down at his computer and read off the stats, each time looking up, unable to take his eyes off my unbelievable muscles.

His voice shaking noticeable, ?Well Scott, you?re 9?11? tall and you weigh two and a half tons. You have a 142? chest, 64? arms, 84? quads, 58? calves, and your manhood is now 32 inches long. You wanted to be a god? Sometimes wishes come true.?

I just grinned at him and let out another powerful laugh. ?I?m the biggest most powerful being on the planet. I fucking love it! Men and women will bow down before me in awe. Fuck yeah!? I said flexing my 64? arms and smiling at him.

?It looks like you have another disciple already Scott,? Vlad said motioning to Paul who was working his way up one of my incredibly thick legs while trying to process the fact that my 84? quads were significantly bigger than his entire torso.

?Yeah and it feels great! I love being worshipped. Come here and worship me Vlad, I know you want to.? I said this commandingly, I knew he wanted to touch me, hell I couldn?t get enough of my own body!

With that he walked around the computer station and onto the platform. I looked straight at him, smiling down on him from across my herculean chest. Once he reach the platform I realized how much taller my nearly 10? made me than the average man. Vlad?s 5?8? body meant he was eye level with my ripped lower abs and massive cock.

Once he was in front of me I took his little hand in my massive paw and guided his hand to touch my abs. My muscles were so huge and defined that each head of my 8-pack could be grasped individually. I could feel him run his fingers through the deep ridges of my abs, sending waves of pleasure through my body. He tried to squeeze one ab, quickly realizing that even my abs were far stronger than his little hands. This was amazing!

As Paul continued to rub himself against my redwood-sized quads, Vlad rubbed his hands across the bottom of my nearly 6ft wide lats and my razor sharp oblique?s. He then reached up and tried to touch my pecs, but they were just out of his reach even on his toes. Smiling, I reached down and grabbed him by the waist, elevating him so he could reach my perfect chest.
He had a look of pure lust on his face as I flexed one pec and then the other for him. My muscles were so huge and hard, yet I had complete control over them. Hell my chest was so big that I couldn?t think of any bodybuilders whose entire chest could come close to the size of one of my pecs! I brought him closer and he climbed up onto my beach-ball sized shoulders. He took a seat on my upper pecs like he had when we had gone to the docks, leaning in and resting his head against mine.

?I love you Scott,? he whispered in my ear, ?You are the god I?ve always wanted. I will do anything for you.? With that I gave him a gentle squeeze and returned him to the floor.

I wanted to compare my new godly body to that of an average man and an average bodybuilder to see just how massive I really had become. I knew that I was huge and I knew my stats, but I wanted to see the direct comparison so I could determine what kind of effect I would have on people.

After reaching down and removing Paul from my leg I told them, ?Vlad and Paul. I want you two to stand in front of the mirror. Vlad you stand in front of Paul and mimic the poses I tell him to make.?

Vlad quickly moved closer to the mirrors where Paul obediently lined up behind him.

Once they were in place, ?Ok boys, let?s start with biceps.?

At my command Paul flexed his ?tiny? arm (probably about 24 inchs) and the doc flexed his truly tiny 13? arms in front. The contrast was extreme, Pauls bicep seemed to be the same size as the doc?s entire arm and his bicep peak was easily as high as the doc?s arm was wide.

I could tell Paul was enjoying this a bit too much; it was my turn to put him in his place.

Kneeling down on one knee (even then I was much taller than them) I brought one of my herculean arms up and flexed. My arm literately ballooned as I flexed, swelling to its full 64 inches. Flexed behind their arms it was obvious I was far beyond human. My bicep peak alone was bigger than Paul?s entire arm, hell some of the striations looked to be the size of the Doc?s bicep. My triceps hung down thick and massive, making my arm even larger. With my arm flexed, I looked at Paul carefully and realized my arm was bigger than his entire chest!

At that I stood up to my full height, my deep laugh again shaking the walls. ?Ok boys that?s enough. Clearly I am far out of the league of even elite bodybuilders. I have truly become a god.?

I turned back to the mirror and began giving myself an amazing show; rubbing, flexing, and enjoying my body. It only took Paul about 15 seconds to attach his tongue to my incredible abs and start worshipping them.

?Scott and Paul, we have some thinking to do.? The Doc said as I worshipped my massiveness, ?while this experiment has worked far better than I anticipated, I have created a God and a bodybuilding who has extreme potential for growth. Have either of you thought about how we should deal with this? There are going to be some very hard serious questions from anyone who sees you Scott. And what is the military gets a hold of you? They would want to use this formula for their own purposes and that?s not what I had in mind.?

Listening to the Doc I stopped flexing and crossed my massive arms over my impossibly huge chest. ?Why not just destroy the formula? That way no one can get a hold of it? We could be explained as genetic freaks or mutations.?

?That?s a though,? Vlad replied, ?but have you thought what your size will mean? You can?t live an ordinary life anymore. People are going to be hounding you all the time and the government will love to get their hands on you, no pun intended. Eventually that will lead back to me and I can?t really hide from that.?

Smiling down at him, I hit a lat spread. ?You leave that to me. Anyone messes with you , they?ve got to get through me first.?

Vlad smiled warmly, ?Ok, well I can certainly feel safe then, but what are you going to do with all this power? What do you want??
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Beemer133 For This Useful Post:
muscle405 (May 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to VladBath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Other

VladBath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to VladBath
For the record, I am 6'2" and my arms are about 17", but feel free to take creative license...
  #3   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 07:03 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Scott's View

Hi Beemer133
I love your story. You said at one time there were going to be about 13 parts. There has not been one in a while and wonder if you are going to leave us hanging or what. Please give us another part.
Waiting for more
Terrylee Long
  #4   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 07:08 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Scott's View

Hi Beemer133
I love your story. You said that there were to be about 13 chapters when your started. It has been a while and are be going to get chaper 12 soon. it is a HOT story. I have a copy of the original and I like this one alot better because it show Scott's side. Please for all of your fans PLEASE giive us another
your waiting fan
Terrylee Long

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options