The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to number12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 10:43 PM

number12 is on a distinguished road
My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 7: 6/22/2002 (part 2)

== CONTINUED FROM PART 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?p=78411 ==

Along with wanting to compare our bodies more, Nick also liked to arm wrestle often. I couldn't put up any sort of fight at all. He just immediately lay my hand down onto the floor the second we started. At first he was more gentle about it, but as we did it more often he would slam it down as fast as he could and taunt me about it. And after each time he would want to compare biceps as well. Over the past two months they've grown about .6 inches, so they're just around 15.75" now. Every time I touch them I can't believe how hard they are. I can't make the tiniest dent when I feel his bicep. And when he feels mine he likes to squish it as much as he can, and giggles about it.

And while my brother has grown two inches in height, I haven't grown at all. I was a little bummed because I thought my spurt a few months ago meant I would keep going. But nope. So now it feels as though Nick completely towers over me.

About a month ago I asked Nick to help me clean up our room. All I asked him to do was clean his side of the room. But he walked over to me, puffed out his huge chest and looked down over it at me, and just said, "No. I don't want to now." He didn't seem to be trying to really threaten me, but I didn't want to push it and make it into a big argument that, clearly, he would win. But that was really the first time that Nick has completely disobeyed me.

There were two other times that I saw Nick jacking off in the morning. Each time I could swear he was shooting more cum than the last. I didn't know how he planned on explaining the obvious stain on his sheets to our mom. And each time he would sneak off into the shower right after.

Two nights ago, Nick completely embarrassed me. We were doing one of our comparisons in the mirror in our room, the first real comparison in a week or so (although since Nick started doing everything naked, I've been wearing less too). Nick looked down and pinched my dick and said, "Man, it seems like every time I see that thing it gets smaller and smaller." I was hurt by this but I tried to brush it off by pinching his own dick and saying, "No, Nick, your's is just getting bigger and bigger." He smiled and grabbed it and slowly started stroking it as it grew harder and harder. "I know, it's really huge," he said. "I mean, it's definitely bigger than your's ever will be. I mean, look at this," and he pointed down at his half-hard dick, "and look at your's. Your's is just so small." Nick kept stroking slowly while admiring his body in the mirror and my own cock got hard watching him. This was the first time I'd seen him hard in a week, and I could really swear it had gotten bigger.

"Hey, you know, we haven't measured these in a while," Nick said, grabbing both of our hard dicks. "Want me to?" I asked. "Yeah." I went and got the tape measure and was about to measure Nick's cock but he said, "no, I want to measure your's first." He placed the tape along the top of my hard cock and read out "5.5 inches." Then he wrapped it around to measure the girth and said, "Gosh, Mike, your dick hasn't grown in so long! It's still only 5.5 inches and 5 inches around. It does look like your balls might have grown just a tiny bit though." Hm. Hadn't noticed that. "Or, well, maybe not, I can't tell." Oh, thanks, Nick.

He handed me the tape and my dick got much harder as I bent down to measure Nick's. "Holy sh-- shoot," I said, catching myself, "Nick. Your dick is 8.5 inches! It grew like half an inch!" "Yeah, it's been feeling much bigger. And you can swear in front of me, you know, I'm not that little any more. Actually, I'm not little at all! You are!" And he smiled and pretended to punch me in the shoulder. I bent down again and measured around his dick. 8.5 inches. My hand had no chance of wrapping around it.

"Jesus, Nick, your dick is 8.5 inches around too. You must have one of the biggest there is!" "I know. It feels good. I've been doing something that makes me feel... naughty." Ah hah. I didn't know when, if ever, Nick would ask me about masturbating.

"In health class they told us about 'masturbating' and when semen comes out. And I think I've been doing that. Do you do that, make it feel good until white stuff comes shooting out of your dick?"

"Well, it doesn't really shoot out, it kind of just dribbles," I said. I was trying to hint at him that he was slightly abnormal. "Oh, you mean for you? Because for me lots comes out. I have to shower after." I know, I was thinking.

"Nick, it's a perfectly normal thing. All boys do it. It's called jacking off. I do it too. But because you're so much... bigger than me," I said pointing down to his huge dick, which was now getting soft again, "I think you just have more white stuff to shoot."

"Do you think... maybe... we could do it together some time? I want to see what yours looks like." He tugged again on my dick. I don't know if he knew how good that felt, but I almost just cummed right there after thinking about him jacking off.

"Sure, Nick. Some time."

Well, I have to go shopping with my mom now for clothes for Nick since he's growing so much. He doesn't like to go, so my mom and I are just going for him. I think Nick's down in the 'gym' now. I'll have to write another entry soon.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to number12 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 05:42 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Very nice. I love Nick's cock but still childish attitude.
  #3   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 11:43 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Every installment keenly anticipated and much enjoyed, thank you!

Gideon
  #4   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2008, 03:29 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
Enjoying this very much. FYI, 8.5-by-8.5 is approximately the size of one of these Nalgene water bottles:

Amazon.com: Nalgene - 24oz Tritan On The Go Bottle BPA FREE: Sports...Amazon.com: Nalgene - 24oz Tritan On The Go Bottle BPA FREE: Sports...
Try wrapping your hand around one: you'll have a real-life point of reference for Nick's endowment in this installment. Hehehe.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options