The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2008, 06:45 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Little Mikey - Part Four - Nate and Mike

Part 1 : Discovery
Part 2 : A Little Exploration
Part 3 : Nate

Hoping to satisfy a couple of requests...

Note: This story contains sexual relations between two teens. If this bothers you, stop reading now.

Little Mikey - Part 4 - Nate and Mike
by MLBjock

“Still wanna wrestle?” Holding the big man up, Mike reaches for Nate’s gun with his free hand. Nate flexes hard sensing what he wants.

His small hand seemingly dwarfed by this 18+” arm, “Mmmmm....nice,” as he takes in it’s size and firmness. “Yeah man I do, bur first we’re gonna arm-wrestle.” Standing up after lowering Nate back to his knees, he gets off the preacher and kneels down next to flat bench.

“But you’re gonna crush me dude,” Nate says as he walks over and kneels down across from Mike.

“I toid ya I’ve always wanted to see your muscles in action. So I want to see those 18 inch arm flex against my little 14s. So,” putting his arm on the bench, “you call it.” Nate grabs Mike’s hand, nearly swallowing it in his paw.

“Ready, 3...2...1...go!” Nate’s bi jumps into hard relief and his shoulder flexes admirably, even his pec gets into the action a bit as he tries to muscle Mike’s arm down. Mike is nothing but calm, hi bi only partially flexed.

‘This is so hot. Look at his arm, all that muscle flexing so HARD and I can’t even feel it. I LOVE being so strong.` Reaching over with his free hand, Mike cups the top of Nate’s trembling gun, feeling it quake trying to beat him. “Nate I just love your arms...” Sliding his hand up across his delt, he really notices how handsome and rugged Nate is. ‘What a hot stud he is, I can’t wait.’ “Why do you use your other arm too man.

Nate’s cock had gotten a little soft after shooting twice before but that didn’t last long. ‘I’ve never lost arm-wrestling before, even to Chris, but he’s not even straining...fuck he’s not going to beat just one, but both of my arms! I might just cum again.’ Bringing his other arm to join the fight, he flexes even harder, pouring all his power into the pull.

‘Man this feels sooooo good being able to hold back all that muscle so f’ing easily.’ It feels like a fly had landed on his hand though he feels the resistance lesson just a bit. Still hold Nate in the center, “Don’t quit on me, bro.” Getting another smirk, Mike lets up a bit and feels his arm swing down slowly. Stopping the decent when he’s below 45 degrees, he stops Nate cold and starts feeling up Nate’s other more exposed arm. Feeling the muscle quake and writhe as he powers Nate back toward then past center.

‘Fuck, the stud is just playing with me! Letting me push him over before showing me what real power means. God I’ve never been so fucking turn on before. Even fucking Vanessa doesn’t feel like this!’ His cock had never been harder and Nate had never been more emotionally excited as he was now.

Letting go again, he brings Nate back to the center, “You are hot stud Nate,” relishing the fact that both massive guns quaking as he so easily toys with them. “and I love playing with your muscles. But now it’s time to take down all 36.4” of your muscle with my little,” with a quick flex of his arm both hands are brought within an inch of the bench, “14 incher.” Leaning over to kiss the struggling bi, he gently taps Nate against the bench, ending the match.

Nate lets out a huge breath, not realizing he’d been holding it. It seems like it went on forever, but realizing that it was probably less than a minute. His breathing returning to normal, “That was f’ing incredible dude? I’ve never felt anything like it, and you weren’t even struggling.”

“Yeah stud, it was. I love taking on all that muscle and feel it flexing so hard against me, but no offense man, but I barely felt it. And I it was so hot to know that I could take you whenever I wanted. So much bigger than me, but so easy to conquer. But I think that’s the part you love the most isn’t it?”

Looking away sheepishly, “Yeah it is dude. I’ve never felt this way before, and well I love it and I want to feel more.”

“Do you like this shirt? Mike asks, as he stands up and reaches over the bench.

Looking down at the sleeveless shirt., “It’s just one of my wrestling team shirts. I have a couple more.” Mike just smiles, as he grabs the heavy fabric with both hands. Pulling them apart there is a dull ripping sound as the material tries vainly to resist him. A split forms right in the center, revealing the deep cleavage of Nate’s chest. Mike leans over and licks the center of those thick pecs, as he continues the pull the shirt apart. Nate purrs with pleasure.

Hearing Nate’s deep pur, makes Mike very happy. Plus he loves the coating of dirty blond hard that covers such magnificent muscle. ‘I can’t wait to run his hand thru it.’ He’d only seen Nate shirtless once when he came up from his brother’s gym to grab some more water. That image is one that he loves to recall, and now there’s more hair and far more muscle on Nate’s body. “I’m going love exploring your body my little stud. I’ve always been attracted to you.” Ripping the rest of the shirt off his body with a quick tug he puts both hands on the hair slabs of beef before him. Staring at the deep chasm between them, his fingers easily buried up to the second knuckle, Mike slowly moves his hands thru the fine hair outwards. Nate’s eyes are closed and the look on his face is pure joy as he enjoys the sensation of being worshiped. “You’ve built such a great body, Nate. So big and powerful...”

Reaching under his arm, Mike plants a foot on the ground and starts to stand holding his arms steady. His quad, shoulders and arms flex as the big stud is once again lifted into the air. He can’t help but smile as Nate looks at him in awe. Lifting him over the bench, and bringing him closer he buries his face in that magnificent chest. Nate wrapping his legs around Mike’s slender waist, throws his head back. Pressing his bigger lover father up he follows the treasure trail down and begins tracing the cuts between each ripped ab with his tongue. Never feeling anything this good in his life Nate can barely let out another deep pur.

Feeling his hard throbbing cock pressing against his own abs and chest, Mike starts lifting the big jock up and down. Rubbing it against his own much harder muscle. “Though we know I’m a lot more powerful, don’t we?” Nate grunts in response, overwhelmed by the feelings coming from his dick. Sliding a hand down Nate’s wide back, he finds the waistband of his gym shorts. Slipping his fingers underneath band, he goes lower until he’s cupping that firm tight ass with his fingertips right at that super-senative spot bettween Nate’s balls and anus. Transferring all 210 lbs of jock muscle to that hand, he grabs the waistband of the gym shorts with the other arm. Rather than destroying all of Nate’s clothes, and since they are mostly off anyway, he slips the shorts down those thick hairy quads catching the head of Nate’s dick.There’s a pop as Nate’s tool is finally released and it smacks against his abs throwing a little pre-cum on Mike’s chest.

His pubes awash in thick sticky cum from the various times he’s shot in the last hour. Mike has never seen a more beautiful site. As the shorts reach Mike’s chest, he moves his other arm further away while rotating his hand. This pulls Nate’s legs clear letting the shorts fall to the ground and they straighten out. Now the view is even better: a profile of 6’1”, 210 pound musclestud sporting a solid 8.5” throbbing cock pointing towards the roof. And all that grade-a beef held so easily in the air with nothing but his single arm. Flicking his wrist a bit, he watches the jock bounce up and down. Mike can feel his cock start throbbing in excitement. ‘A little later boy. Down!’ and to his astonishment his cock starts to deflate!

‘OMG YES! You are the most powerful man in the world, Mike!’ He’d love to say that but Nate’s too overwhelmed to actually do more than moan his assent. Feeling himself being manhandled so easily has got to be the ultimate turn on. And yet this super-stud keeps saying that he has the beautiful body and the big muscles. They may be bigger but they are certainly not stronger, and isn’t that what muscle is really about isn’t it? ‘God what is he doing now?’ as that firm hand slides down and slips under his ass. Feeling the pressure shift more and more onto that sensitive area just behind his balls, ‘YESSSSSSSSS!’ Another explosion of sensation rocks Nate’s body. ‘Wait why is he moving me away?’ Fear flashes across his brain before it registers that his cock is free and his shorts are gone. ‘Oh yeah he wants more, the STUD want’s more!’ More pleasure washes over his mind as the pressure under his balls increases and his body is sent rising in response.

As the feeling passes he opens his eyes and looks at the awesome sight in the mirror. His size 13 feet are dangling a couple feet in the in the air. Running his eyes up his body, taking in awesome site, he sees his hard throbbing cock sticking out from his hips. Far harder than it has ever been, nearly pointing straight up. Looking back he can see the arm extending from his ass. The small but mega-hard forearm leads up to a ripped biceps and triceps the likes of which Nate had never seen. Then on to an awesome rock-like shoulder, each head clearly visible. Looking into Mike’s face, he surprised that he’s looking down. Following his gaze he shocked by the sight. Mike’s proud cock, the tool that makes his look small and puny, the one that pushed steel out of the way like a wet papertowel, is SOFT. Another look of fear crosses his face. ‘Oh god, did he see my body and lose interest?’

“Wha...What’s wrong, Mike?”

“Oh, nothing.” Bringing him closer again and looking up with a smile.

“But you’re ssssoft. You’ve been hard since I came in. Did I...do something?”

‘That’s so cute, he worried,” he thinks. “No my big stud, I well, I made myself go soft.” Moving his other arm to Nate’s fine ass he lowers the big jock, who wraps his legs around his waist again, so they are face to face. On the way down, Mike makes sure to bring him in close so that perfect hard cock rubs along his harder body, smearing some of Nate’s cum on his chest and abs. “It’s okay man...we’re not done yet. Far from it,” he says with his now characteristic smirk. ‘Let’s get this harder.’ As if on command his cock starts to grow again. Leaning in to kiss Nate, he feels is expand and rise. Since Nate’s torso is so much bigger than Mike’s, his cock smacks his firm ass when it’s only about half hard, but this is no ordinary cock.

Nate gaps as he feels a warm pipe hit his glutes and settling into the crack not quite pushing thru. Nate can feel it get thick and longer against him. Then it dawns on him, that the pipe is Mike’s cock. ‘It’s so fucking big! And it’s still growing!’ He breaks the kiss and looks into his super-stud’s eyes. Mike just smiles back, as his tool continues to harden, pushing past his glutes and deep into the crack. Mike leans in to resume the kiss and Nate flexes his ass together. Again knowing that what his stud wants. To feel another of Nate’s muscles being conquered but his own.

Mike smiles at the look of surprise on Nate’s face when he realizes that his COCK pressing against his hot ass. Resuming the kiss he enjoyed the brief feeling of resistance as he grows harder and pushes past his tight glutes. Mike squeezes them around his tool wrapping it in a warm embrace. Suddenly he feels the pressure on his cock increase slightly on it’s journey. Realizing that Nate is flexing his ass against him, he purrs in appreciation. ‘This is fucking hot. He seems to know just what I want.’

The downward force builds as the tool reaches its deepest point and is now firmly resting against Nate’s body. Just then the length of his pole reaches the point where the head is now poking out past the big stud’s body, and continuing to rise up. The upward pressure is forcing Nate to slid down the shift and closer to Mike, while pushing his body higher. His throbbing 8.5 incher caught between the two muscled bodies, but pressing into his far softer abs, and leaking over both of them.

While Mike’s head is tilting back to keep the passionate kiss, his cock now fully hard, and his tongue dominating his bigger lover, an idea occurs to the super-stud. Putting a foot on the bench, he steps up on it. ‘This’ll blow him away!’ He slowly runs his hands along Nate’s hams and out to the knees. He starts pulling his legs apart and away from his waist. Nate’s legs resist the motion, but Mike’s arms easily overpower the half-hearted attempt. As the legs part they both feel the shift of Nate’s weight from his hands to his COCK.

‘Holy fu....’ Nate thinks just as Mike takes his hands away. Breaking the kiss and throwing his head back in bliss, he feels his cock buck against Mike’s body, shooting another load of cum across their abs and chest. His body fully supported by Mike’s cock.

As Mike removes his hands and instead grabs the arms of his studly lover, Nate breaks the kiss his body overwhelmed again with pleasure. Mike can feel Nate’s cock let go, blasting thick cum all over their abs and pecs. Looking in the mirror he grins cockily seeing his hard tool sticking out from fine ass of this musclestud, hard as can be. Completely supporting his 210 pound body without so much as drooping even a millimeter. His feet dangling over the end of the bench. Throwing his arms into a double biceps pose and flexing his cock up and down a couple times, he sees the stud rise and fall with his pole. ‘Oh yeah this muscle stud is all mine now. And soon that ass will be too!’

Next Part 5

Last edited by mlbjock; September 5th, 2008 at 09:45 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (January 2nd, 2014), Neonando (October 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2008, 07:27 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Man, a great chapter, but it was sort of a tease, I'm sure Nate's 210 pounds is near weightless to Mike's awesome cock strength, I hope to see very soon that it's capable of much much more, as is the rest of Mike's body. I can't wait to see part 5, and I can't thank you enough for putting the stories out day after day, not having to make us wait to see more of this great story.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2008, 07:56 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Time to change the title of the story because "Little Mikey" isn't exactly so "little" anymore... LOL!
  #4   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2008, 09:49 AM

mlbjock
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
Man, a great chapter, but it was sort of a tease, I'm sure Nate's 210 pounds is near weightless to Mike's awesome cock strength, I hope to see very soon that it's capable of much much more, as is the rest of Mike's body. I can't wait to see part 5, and I can't thank you enough for putting the stories out day after day, not having to make us wait to see more of this great story.
LOL, perhaps. But there is something hot about bouncing a big stud around on your dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
Time to change the title of the story because "Little Mikey" isn't exactly so "little" anymore... LOL!
You mean 14" arms are considered big? ;-) Mikey may grow a bit more, but not too much.
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2008, 02:30 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Mikey should lift Nate and hold his body over his head like he was holding a bar... That is a true sign of power! Then he would comment on how light Nate is, with a smile on his face. Hehe... Just an idea...
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Hey man, I hope you haven't quit on us, I am so looking forward to the next part, I was hoping it would be coming out sooner, like parts 3 and 4 did.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #7   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 10:51 AM

mlbjock
I've not decided where I want this to go yet, and I've been a bit busier lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
Hey man, I hope you haven't quit on us, I am so looking forward to the next part, I was hoping it would be coming out sooner, like parts 3 and 4 did.
  #8   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2008, 07:42 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Great story! I'm lovin it!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size