The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 03:20 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Little Mikey - Part 5 - Beginning Relations

Part 1 : Discovery
Part 2 : A Little Exploration
Part 3 : Nate
Part 4 : Nate and Mike

He's a short installment that is mostly to move things along with the story-line. There are no major strength-feats. Sorry guys. Mike will get back to testing his potential in a better environment than Chris' gym soon.

Note: This story contains sexual relations between two teens. If this bothers you, stop reading now.

Little Mikey - Part 5 - Beginning Relations
by MLBJock

Nate slowly recovered from this latest bout of bliss. Relishing the feeling of his built bod floating in midair by the power of little lover?s steel hard pole; his own cock still hard and squeezed between his 6-pack and Mike?s diamond-cut 8-pack. The friction reduced by the vast amount of cum between them. Looking into the mirror behind him he sees his own body dwarf Mike?s. The top of Mike?s head below his own chin, and his feet dangling below the bench Mike was standing on. Even more entrancing are Mike?s flexed bis. So ripped and hard. ?My god, Mike! You are SO hot!? as he rubs and squeezes those superior muscles.

?Thanks my little stud. Does it bother you that I call you little? It seems like I am only getting more ripped but stronger too.?

?No man, I think it?s hot that I am your little stud. I may be bigger, but in strength, I?m just a boy compared to you.?

?And a hard little boy too, and I don?t just mean your muscles,? reaching down to the stud?s waist and lifting him up so his cock is right in front of his face. Mike starts to lick up some of the spunk plastered all over Nate?s dick, balls, and most of his entire torso. ?You sure can cum man,? he says in between slurps. ?That?s like 3 loads today, and still shooting big thick loads. Got more for me,? he says with a mischievous grin.

Beeming with pride, ?Thanks Mike! With my girlfriend Vanessa, I?ve been able to shoot 7 big loads before they get thinner. So yeah I?ve got lots more!? He notices Mike?s expression fade a bit at the mention of his girlfriend. ?But you know what,? being a bit more tender like he was with Vanessa when she got upset, ?she never made me feel like this. I?ve experienced things I never thought possible. I don?t know if I was gay before man, but I am now. I know that now, and no one can make me as happy as you can man. If you?ll have me, I want to be YOUR little stud??

A bit of sadness crosses Mike?s face when he hears Vanessa?s name. She?s one of the hottest girls in school. ?Would he want her over me? I?ve made him cum but that?s just physical, and maybe that?s not enough.? ??...be your little stud?? What?? Looking up into Nate?s eyes he can see the sincerity and even a bit of pleading. ?You want to be my, my boyfriend Nate??

?Well this is new for me, but I think so Mike. You?ve awoken something in me that I never knew was there and I want to pursue it. I always knew you were kinda into me. The way you?d watch me when I was with your brother steeling glances when you think I didn?t notice,? with a big smile.

Reasserting some control, ?okay well yes I?d love to be with you and make you my little stud. But, this is new for me too, I?m not sure about how exclusive I can be. I mean you are my first and I'd like to explore more myself. Is that something you can live with? as he was picturing some of the other studs from campus.

Sadness now crossed Nate?s face, ?Well ummm.? ?Can I live just being with him knowing he?s with other guys? Well fuck I?ve slept around on Vanessa, and I know she?s done a couple ppl besides me. Fuck it?s not like we?re 30 and need to get married, and there?s no one else that can do what he can so...? ?Yeah man, let?s call it friends with benefits. How?s that??

Smiling brighter, ?Man I do love this guy, maybe a BF won?t be so bad.? Then images of the wrestling and football teams studs flashed thru his head. ?But if he went queer for me, can I get them to too?? ?Okay my little stud, deal,? as he lowers Nate licking some of the cum out of his treasure trail and chest hair before leaning in to kiss him.

Nate forgets all about their conversation as his tongue is again dominated by Mike?s probating taste muscle. Feeling Mike bend over a bit, his feet finally touch the floor. His legs are a bit weak from his repeated ejaculations and not actually using them for the last hour. Just as Mike hops off the bench there?s a pinging sound coming from his pants.

Walking over Mike pulls an iPhone out of his pocket. ?Fuck, my mom is coming home a bit early. It?ll take here about 20 minutes to get here. Looks like she?s stuck in traffic.?

?How do you know that??

?Oh her phone has GPS, and I wrote and loaded a program on it that would send me a ping message if it gets within so many miles of me.?

?Wow man, you?re pretty smart.? Realizing just how good Mike really is.

?Thanks Nate. but we?d better get cleaned up. But before that.? Walking up to Nate, ?would you flex your big gun for me.?? The 18+ inches of muscle pop proudly off his arm. ?Very nice!? as Mike rubs the peak, ?no try and hold it.? Move his hand up the forearm, he grabs Nate?s thick wrist. With a gentle flex of his tri Nate?s big arm starts to stretch out. Nate?s cock hardens again as he feels his arm again being conquered by his new little man. ?This is so awesome, I love totally out-muscling you my little stud.? Reaching over to feel Nate?s hard rod, ?and I see you do too. One day soon we?re goona have to see how much cum we can get of those balls.? One the heavily muscled arm is fully extended he releases it.

?Oh man Mike, I want to you to drain me man. And I want to see and feel you cum. All of this and you still haven?t shot yet. Actually my bid stud, I want you to shoot inside me man. I want to feel your horse cock fuck me.?

Mike walks over and picks up what?s left of his clothes. Heading back over to Nate, he reaches and arm in between his legs, flexes his bi against the ever-hard cock, and again powers his musclestud off the ground. Head back to the bench, and without stopping, flicks his foot and catches Nate?s shorts. The fly into the air and land on Mike?s still hard rod. ?Soon man, I will. Right now, we need to clean up. Let?s take a shower so I can soap up that big studly body of yours.?

Carrying his wrestling jock up the stairs he turns of the light and heads to the 2nd floor bathroom.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
Neonando (October 18th, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very nice, glad to see you continue on with it, would love to see more about Mike's strength, maybe have Nate hang off Mike's arm while Mike is standing on his bed. Anyway, it was a great read, I'm sort of like Nate, I always considered myself straight, but if a guy like Mike came along, I would seriously go at least bi for him.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:33 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
yeah!! loving these!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size