The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2008, 02:45 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
Scott's View Part 12

Here is part 12...sorry it took so long. Lots of bad family news has kept me away from the computer. I am still thinking about a Part 13 or 14; anyone interested or have any thoughts about where to take Scott, Vlad, and Paul from here? Hope you are all enjoying still!

Part 12

I considered his question for a moment. What did I want now? I?d wanted the body and strength of a god, that?s what had brought me to Vlad?s lab in the first place. Now I had all that I had wished for and more. Looking down at them across my 6ft wide chest I realized what I wanted.

Smiling I brought my arms up and flexed, ?You are thinking about this all wrong Doc. I?m a god now, the most powerful being on the planet! Thanks to you, I can have or take whatever I want. What I want now is to be worshipped. Let the military or government ask questions and get concerned, there is nothing they can do about it! Everyone will kneel before me just like Paul; with my power even straight guys will go queer for my body. Let them, let everyone; I won?t disappoint.?

With that I turned and strode toward the huge cargo doors of the warehouse. With a gentle tug I rolled up one of the massive metal doors, and hoped down to the street level. My immense weight sent a slight tremor throughout the building (and throughout my colossal manhood). I began walking towards the boulevard, naked and bronzed in the sunlight.

From behind me, I heard Paul and Vlad yelling as they ran to catch up, ?Where are you going??

I stopped, letting them catch up. ?I am going to introduce the world to its new god.?

I continued my walk out of the lot and onto one of the side streets that led to Lakeshore Blvd (Vlad and Paul jogging to keep up with). As I turned the corner towards the main road I noticed a few skater punks in the distance. It didn?t take long for them to notice me, and they stopped dead in their tracks watching as I approached. All they could do was stare as my magnificent physique rippled and flexed, getting larger and larger as I got closer.

Finally I stood before them, my nearly 10ft frame dwarfing even the tallest of the thugs. Flexing my incredible 64? biceps I looked arrogantly at the skaters.
?You like what you see little boys?? I asked in my deep seductive voice, ?Worship me. You know that?s what you want. Go ahead and touch me.?
The boys moved like zombies towards me, slowly touching my powerful legs. Within seconds they began rubbing their bodies against my quads in pure ecstasy. Paul quickly joined in, grabbing my sizeable (and partially erect) cock in his hands and rubbing it with all his strength.

I stood there feeling my own gigantic chest as they worshiped my lower body. Fuck this was amazing. I didn?t even have to flex and people were literally mesmerized by my powerful body. I let them continue to hump my legs for a few minutes before I slowly started moving towards the boulevard.

As I walked I could feel their tiny hands rubbing and touching my body. They wanted to feel my muscles flex and bulge as I walked, not that I blamed them. At the intersection of the boulevard a lot of people noticed my commanding body and the throng of worshipers around me. Men and women flocked from every direction to get closer to me, pressing against each other as they fought to touch a god.

I started laughing at the scene, my deep voice reverberating throughout the street, ?Worship me little people, touch your god.? Slightly arrogant I know, but at this point I didn?t care. To these people I was a god.

In the street I noticed drivers were staring at my display of unbelievable power. One driver, distracted by my size rear-ended a car parked along the side of the road. His car looked pretty banged up. Figuring this was a good chance to show my strength and compassion; I broke through the crowd and walked over to the car.

I got down and one knee and removed the door from the car, it only took a quick tug to snap it right off. I held out my enormous hand, ushering the driver out. When he stepped out I realized it was none other than Jim from my gym.

My deep voice full of concern, ?Jim, you ok lil? dude??

His voice and body shaking as he stared at me, ?I?.i?m fine?thanks. What happened to you?.you?you?re gorgeous!?

I smiled and flexed my pecs individually, their immense expanse taking up his entire field of vision. ?Thanks,? I rumbled, ?go ahead and worship me. I know you want too Jim, everyone does.?

I turned and flexed one of my boulderous arms right in front of his face. My cock started to rise as I saw the look on his face. His eyes nearly came out of his head when he saw my flexed arm! He timidly touched it at first, seemingly shocked at its size and hardness. He then began to caress it with both hands, then licked it, and then began rubbing his chest across it in trance-like bliss.

As I knelt, people pushed close to my body, actively fighting one another to get closer to my flexing muscles. Seeing their excitement I began to do a series of nice hard flexing, showing off my flawless definition and inhuman size. Somewhere in the throng I felt 5 or 6 hands start rubbing my herculean cock?

I don?t really know how much time passed on the street, I just know I was enjoying myself greatly. I guess half an hour or so passed, and the crowd around me had grown to hundreds if not thousands. Traffic was at a standstill as people abandoned their cars to get a closer look at my incredible physique. Talk about traffic stopping good lucks! Fuck I was so hot I was shutting down the city!

After some time had passed my enjoyment was interrupted by the sounds of sirens; a SWAT van and two police cruisers had shown up. I think their intent was to ruin my fun, but I was ready to have more fun at their expense.

As they jumped out of the vehicles I raised myself up to my full 10ft height. I puffed up my chest unconsciously, though it?s not like I needed to look any more intimidating! I saw the point man take a step back at this, my massive physique alone was enough to make him reconsider his orders. Regardless of what he was thinking, he motioned to the other members of his team, who took up positions along his flanks and raised their riffles at me.

The crowd around me quickly dispersed to the back and sides, though only enough to get out of the line of sight for the gunman. I looked down and noticed that only Paul and Vlad were standing on either side of me, and both fidgeting nervously. I reached down and patted Vlad on the shoulder, whispering to him not to worry. To Paul I told him to wait for my signal, and then flex and use the officers to grow.

?Stay where you are,? the point officer said hesitantly into his bullhorn, ?We have orders to arrest you for inciting a riot. We don?t want to hurt you, but if you resist we will use force.?

?Of course officer,? I replied in my deep voice (which was louder than the bullhorn!), ?But this isn?t really a riot. These are just some people interested in what I have to offer.? As I said that I raised one of my massive arms and flexed my 64? bicep proudly. I noticed several of the officers opening rubbing their crotches at the sight of my immense arm, hell the point officer?s mouth was hanging open! This was going to be too easy! ?Why don?t you and your men join in? There?s plenty of me to go around,? I added seductively.

Though I couldn?t tell what he was thinking, I was sure he and his men were considering my offer. Slowly he raised his bullhorn and replied, ?I?m sorry, but we are going to have to take you in.?

At that I signaled Paul who moved between me and the officers that were advancing with some heavy looking chains. Once close to them Paul began to flex, and I knew my plan had worked. Blue arcs of energy shot from the officers into Paul?s body, causing him to grow. The officers, weakened by the transfer, dropped the chains but were unable to move away. Paul continued to flex, harder now than ever. Finally the transfer ceased, Paul now noticeable bigger and the officers uniforms significantly looser.

The others retreated a little as I told them, ?See officers, you have nothing to fear if you join me but if you oppose me?well you might find yourself a little weak at the knees.?

At that I flexed into a perfect most muscular, willing myself to drain the officers and officers only. Seemingly at my command arcs of energy leapt from their bodies to mine. I held the pose only for a few seconds, but I wanted them to understand the choice they were facing. Relaxing my pose the arcs faded, and my huge chest heaved for a moment. ?That felt good, but I don?t do it again unless you force me.?

Suddenly I heard the point officer yell, ?OPEN FIRE!?

The police re-aimed their rifles and shotguns at me and began firing away. I starting laughing as I felt the bullets bounce of my perfect body, they felt like raindrops or snowflakes landing on me. I really was invincible!

I motioned to Paul, who advanced on the point officer, grabbed his rifle, and bent it neatly in half. He then laid his hands on the officer, draining him until he looked to be no more than 100lbs of skin and bones.

Paul continued moving down the line, draining one officer after another and growing with each one?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rockn4fun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:16 PM

rockn4fun is on a distinguished road
I've loved this series and the original, please continue it.
  #3   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 12:32 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Scott's View

Hi Beemer133
I love your story of Scott's View. When are we going to see part 13?
Me and a thousands other guys are waiting. It is a very HOT story.
Please do not keep us waiting much longer .
Thanks
tjsunk503
  #4   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 04:53 PM

glad people are still enjoying this....the story got lost in the shuffle of a ton of great stories recently! Not sure where to go with the story but i would like to continue it if people are still interested.
  #5   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2008, 08:04 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
I'm definitely STILL interested. You are doing an awesome job. Please continue.
  #6   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2008, 06:31 PM

well if everyone still wants more who am i too argue?!
i'll get started on part 13...hopefully i'll have it complete in a week or two!
  #7   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2008, 01:04 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Scott's View

Hi Beemer 133
When are we going to see Scott's View part 13 and 14? It is a very HOT story and we hope we are not kept hanging to see these parts. Me and alot of guys are waiting. PLEASE, PLEASE do not make us wait too much longer. It is too good of a story to die.
Your fellow reader
tjsunk503
  #8   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2008, 01:24 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Please Continue!
  #9   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2008, 06:55 PM

to be continued...

Hi everyone! I know i promised another chapter around thanksgiving time, but life has been getting in the way. I know I (and everyone else) will have more time after the holidays so I will do my best to get something up as soon as i can. I am still a little unsure of where to take Scott and Paul, but I am sure i can come up with something

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options