The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 05:26 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Chance Meeting III

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] My arms felt like lead. My nose itched like crazy but I couldn?t do anything about it. And I was so tired. Just sitting here with my eyes closed was draining me of all energy. The smell of sickly orange tickled my nose, making it difficult for me to fully drift off without feeling sick.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Finally I opened my eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I was in a car, which was really all I could see. My vision was blurry, like I wasn?t wearing my glasses. I squinted out the windscreen to see if there was anything familiar. The car was in an alley, which didn?t have anything distinguishing about it that I could see. The end that the car was facing was filled with a building. There was a little wooden sign swinging from one of the sides. I strained to lean forward so I could see what it said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I could vaguely see what looked like a sunrise, or sunset, with a shape in front of it. After struggling to move a bit further forward, I realised the shape was a cockerel sleeping. Slowly the cogs turned in my memory until I remembered it was the sign of the bar near my apartment. The Lazy Cock. That was where I?d met-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] JAMES![/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I felt the events of last night come rushing back. Meeting James, leaving the bar, growing in an alley, this alley and then whisking James back to my apartment. Where we enjoyed each others? company. After which he jabbed me with a needle. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I felt my pulse race when I heard a door open. I tried to turn, but I still couldn?t move my body well enough. The driver?s side door opened and someone climbed in. I felt the car tip slightly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Next to me was a very big guy, especially his stomach which seemed to bloat a foot in front of him. I looked up into the inviting blue eyes of James. He was smiling down at me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Are you alright?? he asked, his voice sounding deep and slow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What? what?ve you? done to me? I said, struggling with every word.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I think I might have given you a bit too much? he said with a smile before putting the key in the ignition. He had a bit of trouble manoeuvring his swollen arms. ?In my defence, you were a lot bigger so I wasn?t sure what dosage I needed?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Bigger? Again, it took me awhile to remember that I had grown again at the apartment. So big I filled the room. But I was normal again now; otherwise I wouldn?t have been able to fit in the car.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Are you OK Kev?? he asked, leaning down to look at my eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Don?t? call me? Kev? I stuttered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He recoiled as though I?d physically hit him. Hurt filled his eyes before he turned away again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?OK. I deserved that? he said, grip tightening on the wheel as he started to reverse. ?But you don?t understand. I had no choice?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Wh?what??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] We pulled out of the alley and he started off down the road. After we?d travelled a few blocks, James took a deep breath before he started talking.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You were chosen to be a test subject for a new muscle enhancing drug. An associate of mine attempted to make contact with you, but you shot him down, meaning I had to move in. And then, once you were in the alley, he injected you with the drug.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You people like using needles? I said, feeling more awake than I had before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He smiled and I felt last nights lust come rushing back. God he was- NO. He?d tested a drug on me, knocked me out and is in the middle of kidnapping me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?When it worked I was completely blown away. I just wanted you so bad that I forgot what I was supposed to do. I went with you and? you know. And then the drug affected me. I was bigger than I could have imagined and I loved it. I loved you. But? I had a job to do. So I knocked you out and called my boss?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Your boss??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?ll tell you a lot of things, but I can?t tell you that. Anyway, when I told him that the drug had worked, he wanted me to? terminate you. I freaked! I then made the mistake of telling him that I?d been affected by the drug as well. He said that I had to wait there with you and he?d send a team to take us somewhere safe. I knew he was lying though[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?So I shrank you down, carried you out after I?d dressed you and packed some of your things, and left you in the car. I told the team that you?d escaped and sent them into the heart of the city. They?ve probably realised I lied and are going to come after us. Thankfully I have a friend who can help us disappear?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Disappear?? I asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yeah? sorry. You can?t go back while they?re looking for you. Don?t call anyone, not your friends, family or your job. You have to go underground?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You can?t be serious?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I am deadly serious. But don?t worry, I?ll be with you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Oh yeah, that?s a comfort. The one who ruined my life stays with to make sure I can?t salvage it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Hey now. Don?t rip my head off. I am really sorry about this which is why I?m helping you rather than letting them kill you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?And you? I muttered. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Again we had a moment of silence. I watched houses and trees fly past as we moved onto a motorway. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?How did you make me smaller?? I asked. ?And why didn?t you do it to yourself??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I used a mix of the antidote and a sedative to dull the effects. Think of it as though I set your reset button, started you up again. And I did use a bit on myself, but kept enough mass so I could protect you if need be?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What about this?? I asked, placing my hand on his roid gut.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Suddenly the car felt hot. We both let out low moans and the car swerved slightly. Luckily there was a road side motel coming up and when the opening came, James wasted no time taking it. Before the car had fully stopped, James grabbed my head and pulled it to his. We kissed hard and passionately and I completely forgot how screwed my life was. The world fell away and it was just James and me kissing in the little car. The fact that James kept hitting the roof of the car with his head and that he had trouble facing me because of his large shoulders was driving me wild. I couldn?t help but think how big he was. And soon I would be too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] But James pulled away and pushed me back into the passenger door. I smacked my head on the window and stars blurred my vision briefly. When my head had stopped swimming, I could see James leaning over the steering wheel, his back looking obscenely huge and his jeans straining to hold his huge erection.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?m sorry? he said. ?We should keep moving?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I watched in silence as he readjusted himself and put the gear stick into reverse. But he didn?t reverse. He just sat there, his massive arm draped over the back of my chair as he looked behind him. His neck was thick and from this angle showed off the veins and his Adam?s apple kept wobbling as he swallowed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?We?ll stay here for a while? he finally said, killing the engine.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]* * *[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I was leaning over the sink, water dripping from my nose and fringe. Night was falling outside and I could hear James? light breathing coming from the next room. He?d fallen to sleep shortly after we?d arrived and I?d decided to let him sleep. I wasn?t sure if it was because I cared for him and wanted him to rest, or that I wanted to escape. Why should I stay with him? He?d ruined my life and put my friends and family in danger. And for what? To test a new dung?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I finally decided. I was going to run without him. I opened the bathroom door into the bedroom and started to tip toe to the front door. But when James moved in his sleep, I looked to him and froze. He was on top of the quilt, his legs only just able to stay on the bed and one arm hanging off onto the floor. The light from the moon outside was hitting his pecs just right, making them glisten as they moved up and down with his breathing. His jeans were in a pile at the foot of the bed so he was sleeping in his boxers. My eyes went up from his impossibly think legs to that glorious bulge between them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Completely forgetting about what he?d done and what I was doing, I walked over to him. I climbed up onto the end of the bed between his legs and just stared at him briefly. I tentatively put my hand on his legs and waited to see if he woke up. When he didn?t I began moving my hands up and down, feeling the hardness of them and how they filled my hand easily. I put my other hand on his other leg and did the same, feeling every muscle on his titanic legs. A low moan escaped James, making me freeze in case he woke up. Again, he settled back into sleep, but something stirred. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I looked to his crotch and could see his thick cock twitch. I ran my hands up his legs until they met over his bulge. I could feel the heat coming off of it through the tight material and it?s continual pulse. I started rubbing it, one hand cupping those huge balls and the other roving the length of his shaft. I saw his muscles tense and his head move back to reveal his throbbing neck. His cock started to grow in my hands, becoming longer and harder, struggling to escape the tight confines of his small prison. I pulled the waist of his underwear down and watched as more of his cock gradually peaked out, moving closer and closer to his abs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] When it was completely hard, I pulled down his underwear until his whole monster was free, his balls bulging at it?s base on the bed. Slowly, I lowered myself towards it and gently wrapped my mouth around it. At first I just stayed there, his cock in my mouth and my eyes filled with his slowly rising and falling pecs peaking over his roid gut. I started to trace my tongue over his cock, feeling every vein as it throbbed in my mouth. I then started to bob my head up and down, slowly though. I couldn?t fit the whole length in, only getting about just over three quarters of the way down but it seemed to be enough for James. He was breathing more heavily and he kept touching his pecs in his sleep. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I moved one of my hands up and started flicking his nipples while I moved the other down to stroke his balls. But still James slept through this. When I finally started to suck on his cock, he gasped and thrust the whole shaft down my throat. I almost gagged as I quickly pulled back. I didn?t fully pull back though, I kept his cock in my mouth and kept sucking at it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I abandoned his nipple and balls to instead wrap my arms round him, meeting over his hard ass. I could feel those two well rounded boulders of muscled flex against my hands as I squeezed them. James was panting know, his eyelids flickering probably because his eyes were rolling in ecstasy. Suddenly his ass clenched and my hands were forced away. I felt his mushroom head flare briefly before jets of hot cum filled my mouth. Greedily I swallowed them as though I needed it to survive. James was on the brink of waking when his stomach suddenly seemed to shrink. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I watched as that mound of muscle slowly sank but was distracted when I felt a sudden electrical charge course through me. I felt powerful and began sucking on James? cock even more fiercely. I found my self having to lean in closer to keep his cock in my mouth and I felt my cloths starting to tighten. My legs thickened and started to lift me up even as they were forcing each other away across the bed. It wasn?t long until mine and James? legs were rubbing against each other. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] The sound of snapping bones struggled to beat the sounds of James? moans as my shoulders broadened. I could feel them struggling against my shirt, as well as the collar starting to constrict around my thickening neck. My pecs suddenly burst out, meeting my rock hard triceps. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] As James? cum began to slow, so did my growth. I pulled away, licking my lips in case I?d missed a drop. I was a bit disorientated at how high I reached and how far my pecs were reaching out. I was pulled back to earth when James stirred and woke up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He was still the same size, except he?d lost his roid gut. He sat up and was only a few inches short of looking into my eyes. He smiled at me, his eyes sparkling until he looked down. I followed his gaze, having to lean back slightly to see over my pecs. I laughed out loud when I saw my thick monster of a cock pointing up between us. My jeans were in tatters and my underwear had failed to contain my monster.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] James kissed me, bringing my attention back to him. I lowered him down onto the bed, my lips going over his strong neck, covering it in kisses. A moaned escaped my lips when I felt my cock get trapped between our hard abs. James? cock suddenly became rock hard again, slipping beneath my balls and lightly touching my ass. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] But when the sound of gravel crunching under feet and the loud click of metal destroyed the moment. James looked at me wide eyed and motioned for me to get off. He scooped up his cloths and waved to the window. I ran to it and opened it, my biceps bulging even though it wasn?t that heavy. Quickly and quietly we climbed out, it was a bit difficult because of our size. As soon as I?d gone past the window, I heard the door burst open followed by loud voices telling an empty room to freeze. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] James lead the way until we were at the edge of the hotel. We peaked round the corner and saw three large black cars in the car park sticking out like sore thumbs. There was one guard, visible even though he was dressed in black because of the full moon above them. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] James dashed out behind a car and slowly worked his way round until he was behind the guard. He then grabbed him and threw him through the air with ease. The guard cry of shock was cut off when he crashed into another car setting off the alarm. James waved his arms franticly at me to hurry up and I charged towards him, my large legs allowing me to cover the distance with ease.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] We climbed into one of the big black cars, James in the driver?s seat. The keys were still in the ignition and James quickly started the engine and pulled out as fast as he could. I snuck a look behind us to see the men who?d burst into our room running to their own cars. I could also see the guard James had cast aside like a toy and saw he wasn?t moving and no one was stopping to help him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I had to? said James, bringing me back. ?It was either him or us?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I couldn?t help but feel scared at what he?d said. If it came down to a choice between saving himself or saving me, would he let me die to save his own skin?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
first of all, NICE closing thoughts to the chapter. So often when you see someone utter "it was either him/them or us" it's just left at that, leaving the platitude to sink like a stone. But you dove in & found some depth to elaborate upon, if briefly, using it as a character statement/inquiry....very nice

second, i know not everyone agrees with me, but i'll admit...i was really glad to read the bit with the roidgut going away.... i mean at least it was a 'roidgut' and not a 'flabby paunch', but either way "guts" of any sort have just never appealed to me :\ in fact, usually it's quite the opposite--and it totally turns me off :\

third, and this is just stupid grammatical point cuz, like, I'm a dorky editor some of the time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth
God he was- NO.
out of all the silly little things I can point out in any given piece of writing, there's one or two that strike some deep chord of compulsion...and the dash is one of them. I love the dash--it's a glorious thing. But I hate the--I don't know what to call it exactly--'false dash' or 'half dash'; there are a couple of different dashes one can draw upon--the em dash "--", the en dash " - ", etc.--to denote a parenthetical thought or aside or whatever, but it's really only the em dash one ought use for this (the en dash has its own uses...). Now, thing is somewhere or another this 'half dash' appeared--the "- " abomination I so detest--and I don't know why exactly but it's just foul in my eyes.... I don't think it's aesthetically pleasing, grammatically justified, nor nor any kind of reasonable substitute for the good ole em dash--especially considering it's not using any less space ("--" uses just as many characters as "- "). The only reason I can possibly think of is that Word, as well as most other word processors, replaces the two hypens with a single, long line--that is, with the em dash proper. This can cause some problems (like smart quotes...), i think, when one tries to copy & paste over to plain text editors & the like that don't recognize the proper em dash.... However, firstly, auto-replace or auto-correct can be turned off (at least, in most cases, on this one replacement), if one must, but, second, it strikes me as all the more reason to observe the em dash considering it's recognized enough to warrant a built in auto-replace in most word processors :\

anyway, i'm rambling rather viciously. so moving on: fourthly, as ever another brilliant chapter in another brilliant story ^>^ I'm certainly looking to more & more & more

Take care,
--Chris

Things happen.
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2008, 06:31 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Enjoyed it all - especially the roid gut which I find appealing. Great action with much more to come, I'm sure.
Mike
  #4   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 05:34 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Absolutely delectable! This series makes me almost want to wander through dark alleys at night!

Just my two cents, but I, too, was very glad that the roid gut disappeared. Though, the visibly stored power was fairly hot as well...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options