The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2008, 04:05 AM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Unexpected 1 [revised]

Hey guys.
This is my first story and I'm still not sure what I want to call it; "Unexpected" will have to work for now.

This is definitely the beginning and if you like the stuff here, the muscle growth in later scenes to come should be pretty great.
And there are definitely more parts to come.
(If you love strength/muscle/display this story should turn out quite good)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This story contains muscle, this story contains sex, this story contains muscle sex. If you are under the age of 18 please do not read....or try not to get caught.

Note: The author does not personally believe in the total top/bottom system of labels; however, it's quite necessary for the set up of this story.

Unexpected

He called me late and said to come over—he ‘needed it bad.’
I was horny too, so throwing on sweat pants and a t-shirt, I grabbed the keys and left.

My name’s Burke and this guy, Derek is a total bottom. That said, I guess I consider myself a pretty good top. I mean, I always do the fucking, if that’s what you’re asking; haven’t really been fucked yet. And I really like it. I’m no bodybuilder, but my decent workout and clean eating have kept me pretty lean over the years; I’m about 6’0 and 180 lbs with a nice, model-type body— nice arms, flat stomach, pretty good legs. I’m not massive, but I’ve kinda been seeing Derek for a while, and like I said—he’s a bottom. Not to be mean, but they’re a dime a dozen, right? I guess it doesn’t take much to get one if you’ve got a decent bod and like pitching more than catching.

So yeah, Grade A Bottom. You know the type: he’s about 5’9’’- 5’10”; small, but fit, with a nice frame and low body fat that could probably wear muscle better than most guys if he was butch enough to push a few weights. He keeps an absolutely PERFECT closet; he’s witty and pretty successful. He’ll be 20 next month and will graduate college next semester; I’m 23 and he’s already set to make more than me when he gets out of school. Like a lot of other bottoms I’ve met, Derek’s smart, put together and, of course…
Always horny.
That’s what I love about bottoms: they can be the richest, most well-off guys in the city, or country, but no matter what, they’ll always need that one thing; behind closed doors, all that power they have in the office gets dropped at your feet.
Hehe, yeah I know you’re probably thinking I’ve got some sort of inferiority complex or something, but I’m just saying— it’s amazing how a little sex can change everything.

They can be so desperate sometimes, it’s laughable. This’ll make me sound like a real jerk, but I can sorta tell he’s holding on to me while he can; I’m in high demand while he—and there’s no nice way to say this—is pretty replaceable. There’re guys lining the streets and dance floors, aching to get fucked. And he knows it as well as I do.

Still, I’ve gotta admit…

Derek’s got this crazy hot face. I guess guys like me put time into our bodies; while guys like Derek do everything they can to look pretty. But Derek doesn’t really do anything. He doesn’t look like a Botox doll, but he‘s definitely not the rough Tom of Finland sort, either. His face is worthy of magazine pages… but better. Quieter, like a painting. Or a sculpture.

His jaw is strong and cut, but not cloned.
His skin is even and smooth, his hair a very deep brown; short, but just long enough to cover parts of his ears.
His nose is cute and his lips are just plain sexy (vague, but you know what I mean)
His eyes are a dark grey that can‘t be mistaken for anything else.

I’ll admit—I avoid eye contact with him sometimes.
Because no matter how dominant I feel…
I guess I want him too.
Sure, I may have a nice body and stamina where it counts; but blonde, blue-eyed, and common, I’m all that meets the eye.
In a weird way, when I add it all up, it’s really him who’s out of my league.
But I guess he doesn’t need to know that.

Though Derek’s pretty slim, I guess he does have some pretty nice muscle on him for someone who does so little. I poke fun at him, sometimes and tell him to work out more. Then again, with all his cardio, dieting, and Yoga stuff, he’s probably a lot healthier than me, muscles or no.

So, I love him. I guess.
But he doesn’t really need to know that either.

Almost to his place; better get back in character—love’s not sexy!

<Top! Dominance! Grrr. >
There, much better.
-----------
I thought about all this as I made the quiet night drive to his apartment in the city.

It was 8:37 when I pulled up in the parking lot. I climbed the fire escape to his door. I knocked. As I waited, I watched my breath rise in the cold air outside the 3rd floor.
At 8:42 he finally opened the door.

He was wearing a striped sweater, white and light grey with a hood. It was about 3 sizes too big and hung on his body with enough extra room for an entire person. His apartment was always warm; besides his sweater, he only had on black boxer briefs and a thickly woven hemp bracelet tied loosely on his wrist. Despite his half-outfit, a light film of sweat covered his face and neck.

“Hey,” he said.

Derek’s voice is actually pretty low- a little deeper than mine. It always sounded like the first words after a gulp of warm coffee; kinda raw, but level every time. I remember laughing when I heard his voice for the first time, it was so unexpected. Even though I guess I’ve picked up on the tiniest ‘gay’ sound somewhere in his voice, it’s surprisingly low for someone his height and overall look.

“Hey,” I said back, walking in.
“A bit chilly for a t-shirt, isn’t it?” he asked, half-smiling.
“Well, it’s a bit warm in here for a hoodie, but who cares anyway—we're just gonna take it off, right?” I sat on his bed, chewing gum in that cocky, jock sorta way, my hands roaming my own my body. I don’t know if it was just me, but the dim lights of his room always cast shadows that made my body look fucking hot. Hell, if it weren’t for my obligations to my host, I’d fuck myself instead.

I crossed my arms, grabbing the bottom of my shirt, and pulled it up and off my body. I stood up slowly, walking over to him. I ran my left hand down the ridges of my abs, then brought it back up to my right pec, where the tips of my fingers ran across my nipple. The thick muscle rose as my hand pressed against its weight then moved on to my shoulder and bicep. I briefly flexed up a solid mound of muscle, then came up behind him, with a firm grip on his taut waist.

“Ready?” I breathed hotly in his ear, my dick pressing stiffly into the small of his back.

He smiled with lust, his eyes closed. “Should have given me a little warning,” he breathed.

“Too late.” I pulled his sweater up over his head, tossing it somewhere on the king-size mattress in front of him. He was now clothed only in the black boxers covering his cute ass and stiffening cock. I was 3 inches taller than him and loved wrapping my arms around him from behind, wondering what it felt like to have muscle drape over and envelop you. I’m not totally huge, but I’m definitely bigger than Derek, and every time we got together it made me feel so huge—Like my arms could hold in three more guys his size and keep them all pinned to my hard chest, easy; Like my back and shoulders could spread wider than a doorframe, cracking the wood like growing stones;

Like I said, I’m nowhere near that big, but the feeling of seeing my back stand out like almost 2 inches on each side of him—WITHOUT even flexing—felt pretty good. That was the pleasure of being a top: for that moment, I was the most powerful person in the room.
And I acted the part.

I was totally hard and ready to drive into him. I huffed as I threw him onto the bed, struggling a little but playing it off. I kicked off my shoes, and took off my sweatpants and boxers.

My 7.5” was at full mast as he reclined with a ginger smile, watching me flex and go through the motions; every once in a while I’d spit out a classic line like, “Whose you’re fuckin’ Daddy boys”; I tried bouncing my pecs, but eventually just covered up by flexing hard and growling. He gave a relaxed smile, signaling his approval and lust and sorta cheering me on. From day one, I could tell Derek (like so many guys of his type) had a thing for muscle, liked a guy that could really toss him around
I knew he wanted it bad and I was about to give it to him harder than he’d ever had it.

I got onto the bed, still hard as a rock. I pushed him roughly onto his stomach “Ready for the fuck of your life, little man?” He moaned in reply. I pushed my thick pecs into his back, whispering in his ear, “Feel that? Get into the gym a little and maybe one day you’ll grow up to be big and strong like me…”

Beneath his moan, I actually heard him chuckle, then laugh bit. I chuckled too, as I moved into position and teased his ass with my cock.

He breathed deeply.
“mmm…”. His low voice made me even harder and I made the first push into him. He barely winced but moaned even deeper.
“You like that, huh?” I smirked, pushing back and forth slowly, keeping up the rhythm.
“mmm…yeah….Harder.”
“Whatever—you—say—” I pushed in all the way now; I had permission to pound him as hard as I wanted, working up a sweat, forcing him to moan a little more. His ass was really solid and was by far the best one I’d ever done. Even the muscles inside him seemed toned. I must say--when you fucked Derek, you felt it all.

But then, between soft grunts, I heard him say it again:
“Come on babe…Harder
Don’t get me wrong--it’s super hot to hear your guy beg for more. But I was actually at full blast then, breathing pretty hard and who knows how long we’d been going at it already. I think my hips were even getting a bit sore.
But hearing him say it, somehow made me harder.
I guess I took it as a challenge.

I began ramming as hard as I possibly could, focusing my body’s force into each buck. Poised on the huge mattress, I was practically on all fours, my hands gripping the sheets on either side of his shoulders, and my whole body thrusting back and forth.
I concentrated and got lost in the ecstasy. At some point before climax, I should have noticed that he’d stopped moaning. It was probably too much for him, but hey—he’d asked for it... And there was nothing I could do now to stop…the….

“NNNRRRRGGHHH!!…” I gritted my teeth as my biggest white-hot load gushed into him. I came for a whole 10 seconds or more and finally collapsed on his body, my cock still in his tight ass. My whole body--hips, abs, ass, even shoulders--ached and I just laid there on top of him, panting. After a minute or so, I decided to check up on my little boy toy. I hoped I hadn’t gone too far…

I smacked the side of his ass and gently rubbed his side. “You like that?” I said.

He finally spoke, shocking me immediately with his tone of voice, “Ummm……..actually…No. Not really.”

His voice was totally, undisturbed; like I’d just gotten to his apartment in the middle of an episode of Frasier. Really, his honesty should’ve been hilarious—except it was a judgment of my bed skills (my very BEST ones, at that!).

To drive his point home, he took my hand and brought it around to his cock: it was quite a handful actually, and it was warm, but…
Semi-hard—at best.

“Sorry Burke, but I have to be honest with you—that was kinda sad.”
“Wait…What? Are you straight?! I mean, it’s cool if you are and all, but--” I trailed off, as he laughed calmly. I was actually very serious and was getting more confused by the second.

“NO, I’m not straight, Burke. That was just, uhh…,” I could see him smiling into the covers. “Well, I’m not crazy for labels, but…I’m guessing you consider yourself a ‘total top,’ right?”

“Wait…what?” Yeah, I did see myself as a top, but it was weird hearing it out loud from him. “Well—um yeah I guess…”

“Don’t get me wrong,” he continued. “You were amazing compared to most guys I’ve been with, not to mention you’re pretty cute.”(Okay, I’ll admit I smiled a bit at that part.) “But I guess the trouble with labels is…”

What came next caught me so off guard I almost yelped out loud. In hindsight, I should have suspected that it was only the first surprise of several that night. With all 180 pounds of my weight still draped across his back, he positioned his hands flat on the bed and pushed up steadily. He smirked and finished his statement: “…you never expect the unexpected.”
I was still inside him, and hey—everybody likes to see a little power now and then, right? You can probably guess that his sudden feat didn’t really help to relax things down there. Then…
I felt a strange sensation around my cock and had no idea what it was until I realized I was now sort of pinned to Derek’s body. My thoughts raced as I realized he’d merely flexed the muscles of his ass; they were so strong that they were pulling--and holding--my body to him just by gripping my prick. His muscle control was unbelievable; he wasn’t pulling ridiculously hard, but I was definitely not going anywhere.

“Okay, even though I’ve definitely got you covered, for your sake, you’ll probably wanna hold on—it might feel a bit weird at first.” And with that as my only warning, he quickly maneuvered our bodies off the bed and “we” stood up.

Imagine the feeling: your three inches taller than this guy, but it hardly matters at the moment because you’re feet are no longer flat on the floor; you definitely can’t call it standing--he’s taken charge of that part. You’re holding on to his shoulders even though you probably don’t need to--you’re totally in place and hanging like you’ve never hung before. All the while you feel your dick in a firm grasp, more stable than most hands could ever manage. Your abs are pressed to his lean, sturdy back; the tops of your legs rest against the globes of his rock solid ass; you still don't know how this is possible.
And all the while he’s just standing there casually, his feet planted firmly on the ground, with you in his ass like it’s nothing; like you’re weightless.

I could have climaxed right then and there (again), but I was still too shocked to understand I wasn’t dreaming.
That huge push up was one thing, but this made it extremely clear that in a matter of minutes, everything about us had changed.

I’m surprised I didn’t black out as he turned his head to the side, and asked,
“You okay?”

To be continued….

- - - - - - -
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]Part II[/COLOR]

Part III.1

Part III.2

MG on the way I promise!!
comments and critique so far
(I'm also open to new ideas about strength stuff that I haven't thought of)

Last edited by ydt81; September 27th, 2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2008, 04:45 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Tee hee!

Very nice!

Please be gentle with him (Burke, that is!)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
VERY nice looking forward to growth and further hot-ass sex, man
~C

Things happen.
  #4   Add to badboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2008, 02:17 PM

badboy has disabled reputation
Very nice! Very hot!
  #5   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2008, 02:18 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Looks like you could go anywhere with this. And while I hope you keep this going in unexpected directions, I am also hoping you steer clear of the "I am far superior to you, you may grovel now" kind of stories. I always thought the stories that had both characters learning something about their differences ended up being more exciting. And with your making Burke an intelligent enough bigger guy, to understand role playing, this looks to be a potentially great story. I just hope Derek doesn't want to humiliate Burke, cause that kind of story gets old fast. Maybe get Burke to look at sex from a different position. Strong dynamics in a relationship as well as a story make it a good one to have as well as read. Keep Writing

redroger11
  #6   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2008, 08:55 PM

I <3 redroger11

red,

that is EXACTLY how I feel about cliche dynamics in stories and that comment is the awesomest thing to hear.

On the other hand shhhhhh!! Don't give away my secrets!

just kidding. Anyway, I'm VERY glad that you could see what I was going for: While the humiliation/roar/domination deal is an entertaining switch up, I'm not trying to write another. The relationship is what keeps me coming back; isn't a story pretty much over if you destroy that from the beginning?

I think I'll continue
  #7   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2008, 03:50 AM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
This story is really interesting.
  #8   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2008, 11:28 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Well, that was certainly unexpected! I can't wait to see where you take this next!
  #9   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2008, 11:56 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
I love the "internal dialogue" in Burke's head...and you've really captured the concept of how our perceptions of ourselves and others can be so filtered. Can't wait to see what Burke learns about himself!

PS...I'm with red...glad you're not going in the "time to humiliate the top" route. Opening someone's eyes is a LOT more interesting than trying to break him down.
  #10   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2008, 10:37 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
This is a really interesting and different set up. I can't wait to see where it goes.
  #11   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2008, 10:52 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Nice chapter, looking forward to the next one : )
  #12   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 02:21 AM

been a while...

the next chapter should be up soon.
I didn't want ppl to forget about the story quite yet (I know I'VE been thinking about it)

sorry for the delays; part 2 coming soon.

P.S. And just a heads up/my opinion with regard to the inevitable critique and stuff: I know that some author's have been gravely offended recently by 'harsh' comments or 'constructive criticism'. If you comment on my story just be honest. While others find negative comments hurtful, I think its one of the more important things about the forum; Without some kind of feedback the stories would stay repetitive and/or low quality
And let's face it- bad writing just ain't sexy

Last edited by ydt81; November 8th, 2008 at 03:18 AM.
  #13   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 10:41 AM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Your story is just great. The narrative of the story it's so fresh, and so is the topic. I really like where the story is going.

I can't wait to read more

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

http://www.elcielodividido.com/
  #14   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I enjoyed the story a lot, I hope you don't grow him too much, I think the fact that he was smaller and was able to carry the bigger man on his body without so much a hint of effort was the hottest thing, at least to me.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #15   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 12:12 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Wow that was one amazingly hot story. I've often fantasized about what it would be like to be able to hold or be held in that exact position.
  #16   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 06:49 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Now I know this is going to be a great story. Confidence is a sexy ingredient in a story and an author.
KW.

redroger11
  #17   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 11:21 PM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
this looks very promising, i can't wait for the next chapter.

also wouldn't mind a few pointers on how to get that kind of muscle control, myself
  #18   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 09:10 AM

lol new part is soon to be up-- finally
  #19   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 01:41 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Unexpected - to say the least!!! I'm really interested in where you intend to take this one!
Mike
  #20   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2008, 03:47 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This was both hot and fairly original. Can't wait to see where this goes...there aren't enough stories like it
  #21   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2009, 11:39 PM

coming soon

Hoping to get back to this soon...

Last edited by ydt81; September 10th, 2012 at 10:38 AM.
  #22   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2012, 10:45 AM

[update: 9/10/12]

I finally decided to get back to this story and have something together for the next part. While editing it, I wanted to go back before posting and edit out a lot of the clunkiness from the first parts.

Cheers
  #23   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2012, 08:44 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Wow how did I miss this one years ago! Great setup man! Looking forward to more

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text