The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2012, 03:11 AM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Unexpected--Part 3.1

Part I

Part II

—————

Return

For a moment I just stood there staring at him.

We weren’t exactly the same height—I was still a little taller than him by an inch or so.
But even with my eyes focused on his face, there was no way to ignore the muscles looming on the edge of my vision. I could’ve stared at him for hours, but in that moment, I refused to lose eye contact.

I remembered the feeling I had the one time I talked to the hottest, buffest guy at my high school; the tension I’d felt freshman year of college, shaking hands with my hot—straight—roommate for the first time. I remembered how I barely had anything to say because I was trying so hard to make sure he didn’t catch me checking him out.

This was a little like that. Except, in this case, Derek’s neck was probably thicker than any one of those guys’ legs. And this was the guy I’d totally owned 15 minutes ago. I was feeling a lot of things at once—most of them having to do with my shriveling ego, but some with my growing lust…Needless to say, it took everything I had to stay focused on his face.

“So….....” he said, breaking the silence “how do you feel?”

“Uhhhm, good. You look…” I chuckled nervously.

He shifted closer, crossing his arms and making every inch of his torso bulge with brutally thick muscle. My heart raced. His body was the ultimate distraction and he knew it. His crossed forearms emphasized each other in a display of twisted, beefy flesh, with each thick, vein branching like slow lightning from his elbows to his wrists. His heavy pecs pressed against his massively ripped arms, with countless bands of striated muscle sweeping outwards before disappearing into the impossibly deep valley between the two muscles. God only knows how much muscle you’d have to push through to get to his sternum. Yet, even just lightly flexed, every fiber in his chest looked so solid it was like seeing waves of wet cement move under skin-tight silk; one twitch and he could’ve broken a guy’s nose in the cleft of his pecs, no question. I breathed and sighed. His scent surrounded me as he stepped even closer.

“I look…?” There was a gentle smirk in his voice. As I fought like hell to keep my eyes from wandering, he just stared back at me with an amused smile. I was getting hard. “What? How do I ‘look’ Burke?”

Fucking hot. You look FUCKING hot.

“Uh... y-you look great, man. You look… really great.”

He chuckled. “Is that your final answer? You seem a bit stiff…” He took another few steps towards me, his incredibly wide frame starting to block out more of the room behind him.

“But wait – how did you just…?”

“Burke, we’re naked—do you really care?” Good question. Really, I was just buying time. The cool wall came up against my back; he now stood close enough that I could feel heat rolling off his body in currents, bristling over my cock. One step closer and he wouldn’t need to look down to find out how I really felt.

“Of course, I care!” I said, maneuvering around him, trying to hide my boner. “Derek, you’re HUGE! This doesn’t make any sense—you weigh like--TWO of me now!”

He scoffed. “Come on, gimme some credit—it’s a bit more than that…” He winked, enjoying the shocked look on my face. “Look – it’s sort of a long story. If you don’t run out the door in the next five seconds,” he chuckled, “—or try to anyway—I promise I’ll tell you later.” He glanced knowingly at the hands covering my crotch. “Who knows?—I think you might really like it…”

“Okay… I guess that’ll do... for now...” I tried staring at the floor but even his FEET looked muscular. “Uhhhm… well, I’m gonna go jump in the shower…I’ve got an early day tomorrow… better head home…” I started to leave.

"Wait—what?” he snapped. “No."

I stopped. Though his voiced was relatively calm, his eyes lit up in frustration for the first time I’d seen in months. It was strange—there was nothing mean about his voice but the “no” of a skinny, average guy and the “no” of the Derek that was standing in front of me were two very different things—trust me. I didn’t know what to say.

He noticed it too. “I don’t mean it like that; it’s just…it’s late. You live like 20 minutes out…just leave before traffic tomorrow…”

"I gotta be up early tomorrow…" I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. What the hell was I doing?! Part of me – the part that was speaking–wanted to speed home with the hope of finding a perfectly nice twink at some club tomorrow night. The other part of me–the part that couldn’t stop staring at those earth-shattering legs of his–wanted to find out where this was going....

“Eyes up here, man” he laughed. “Look, I know you don’t have work ‘til noon tomorrow, but if you’re so dead-set on cleaning up, at leastlet me join you….”

He was right: Friday was always my half-day. But tomorrow could have been Sunday and I'd still be blubbering like I was now.
“Nah…um, it’s cool; just a quick rinse and I’ll be out. No worries.” Besides, I wondered how much space would be left in the shower with him in it.

"...Burke, come on..." he groaned. His voice was still as level and deep as before, but his thick neck added a layer of vibration to it that bristled every hair on my body. I stared at his throat—it was like a polished oak tree with an Adam’s apple! Even with his shoulders relaxed, his traps towered a little more than halfway to his ears. I could hear the collar of every shirt he'd ever owned, straining to contain his neck, each of them bursting to shreds at the smallest nod of his head. I considered the fact that his relaxed neck alone easily looked as powerful as my entire body flexed. I could feel my cock mimic the slow, robust pulse of the thick vein that disappeared beneath his solid jaw.

I’d gotten lost in thought again, and he let me know it. He groaned again, longer and deeper. I could feel the sound rumble in my chest and along the soles of my feet as his voice rattled even the floorboards.

He noticed my reaction and chuckled deeply. “You like that?
I cracked a smile, knowing in the back of my mind, I was running out of reasons to leave.
What was I supposed to be doing again?...

“Burke—go shower.”

“Oh…yeah. Where’s—?”

“Down the hall, to your left.” His expression had changed to one of smug amusement; the kind people have when their dealing with drunk friends. “Let me know if you need anything…”

He turned to leave and I slowly did the same, stunned again as I caught a glimpse of his lower body. Fuck—even in casual stride, those legs looked lethal. His glutes were massive and so solid-looking, I half-expected to hear them grinding together as he walked away. Briefly pausing midstep, he flexed his ass, turning what, seconds earlier, had looked like granite, into shredded steel. The flex lasted just a second, and he kept walking, but the message was clear-- even with his back turned he knew I couldn’t take my eyes off him. I grabbed my boxers and headed for the shower, as he continued smugly into the next room.
-----------
I finished toweling off in what had to be the most spacious walk-in shower I’d ever seen. I know (you probably think I’m a sleaze for only knowing my way around Derek’s bedroom, but in my defense, most of the time he came to me.) Now that I was seeing the rest of his place for the first time, I had to wonder why; his bathroom was almost as big as my living room! If Derek’s place was an apartment, I lived in a broom closet.

The steam in the air and the surprisingly warm wooden floors set me at ease. I hadn’t forgotten everything that happened, but for the moment, I had nothing on my mind. I went to grab my clothes off the toilet in the next room but remembered I hadn’t had them since I’d gotten to the apartment……………………………………..But where were my boxers?

I walked out into the hall; as usual it was so warm I didn’t even need a towel. When I got to the room, I expected to see my stuff on the bed—but none of my clothes were there either.

Remembering a second too late the changes of the past hour, I yelled out “Derek!” He’d hidden my clothes a few times before, when I’d dozed off. It was his way of trying to get me to stay another round. And – unless it was urgent – it usually worked. But I was set on getting home tonight; I didn’t know if I’d be sane enough for work in the morning, but I’d seen more than enough for one night.
As I checked under the mattress a second and third time, though, there were was still no sign of my stuff. I called out again.

“It’s too cold to walk home naked, y’know…” Derek’s called from the hallway. I was starting to get annoyed.

“Derek, come on! I really—” and he turned the corner. Dripping wet and still stark naked, I instantly started to get hard and didn’t even bother hiding it this time.

The clothes I had been looking for a moment ago were now stretched to capacity over Derek’s titanic body. Just standing there I could hear the fabric groaning under the intense pressure. The rise and fall of his chest—with a rib cage broad enough to house a small lion—told me he was breathing just shallow enough to keep the shirt from exploding. All the while, his expression was one of amused mischief.

He took a long swig from the tall glass of water in his hand, his thick neck and traps testing the flimsy shirt collar as he tilted his head back. He brought the glass back down, looking me in the eye as he smiled and swallowed; the thick knot of his Adam’s apple bobbed and split the collar open with a short pop. The sound turned him on and for the first time that night I saw him adjust himself as his cock stirred in my overstretched sweats.

“All washed up I see…” He feigned a deep breath and a rash of snapping threads sounded from somewhere on his back. His abs showed clearly through the fabric, like sharply rounded bricks; his rock solid midsection was packed with so much muscle that his tight waist must’ve been a little thicker than mine. His sheer size stretched the fabric beyond recognition. I could see everything: his solid obliques; the finger-like bulges of his serratus; impossible striations in his pecs whenever he moved; even some veins,for chris’sake!—all through the fabric. Every inch of his skin pressed impatiently against the material, ready to break free at any moment. With his relaxed lats stretching the shirt more than a yard wide, the fabric only covered the first few rows of his abs. Over his lower abs, a few veins surfaced and disappeared beneath the waistband of the tortured sweatpants. With every heartbeat I felt more blood fill my cock, and staring at the thick veins near his waistline, I could see the calm, firm surge of his pulse. Just seeing it from where I stood across the room made me even harder. He approached, and took another gulp from his cup; his biceps flexed into a sick mountain of ripped muscle, as the impossibly tight sleeves didn’t even have enough fabric to reach past his shoulder. The stretched seams in his armpit nearly burst as he finished the rest of the water and dropped the glass to the carpet.

“The labels on these said double-XL; I figured, what’s the worst that could happen?..” He looked down at his legs, shaking them out in a blur of thick cotton and beefy, ripped muscle. Hearing a jingling in the right pocket, he stopped and without a second thought, tore the entire pocket off. I usually had trouble finding my keys in those pants, but on Derek’s quads, there wasn’t an inch of extra room.

“These damn things’ve been digging at me the whole time…” he mumbled. He shook out his right leg again and flexed it into the most freakish network of striated flesh imaginable. The pants were a little loose in the knee but everywhere else his leg muscles pressed through the fabric, showing just about as clearly as the patch of skin he’d exposed. Even his solid calves stretched the fabric to near transparency, revealing tiny gaps in the threads. Jutting out like miniature cliffs, they each had to be at least the size of my head. And as dense as the muscle looked, I had no doubt that one of his calves was easily heavier than my entire leg. He smiled as his thighs swelled and the threads began to snap.

“D-Derek , come on...” I said it with no conviction. I continued to stare as thread by thread the hole he’d ripped grew bigger.

“D-Derek… c-come on…gimme my keys... and my…stuff” The words barely made it out of my dry throat. He glanced at my throbbing member and smiled; he shook out his other leg and flexed it even harder than the first. A soft shock ran through my body as instantaneously his leg almost doubled in size, tearing the pants in several places. His leg made my entire waist look puny; it was easily one-and-a-half times thicker than any part of me.

“You sure you still want these back?...” I didn’t reply. He took one big step in my direction and another loud rip signaled that the seat of my pants had given up their fight to contain his huge, hard ass. Amused, he turned to look over his shoulder, meanwhile pivoting to show off the bowling ball globes of his glutes. So that’s where my boxers had vanished off to. His ass jutted out with a blocky roundness that screamed power and density. Now just thinly veiled by the fabric, his glutes were so massive and unspeakably solid that they were sexy and a little menacing at the same time. As my boxers struggled to hold in Derek’s granite ass, I briefly thought to myself that if they had the same luck as my sweatpants, Derek would definitely be the last to wear them. With part of his thick striated cheeks bulging out above and below the tight shorts, his ass made my boxers look smaller than briefs, threatening to either swallow them whole or disintegrate them. Turning to face me again, he stripped away the shredded sweatpants like cobwebs and threw them aside. His cock pushed aggressively at the fabric of my boxers, yet I could see from the shape of the bulge he was definitely not fully hard yet; even so, there was already a gap opening up between his abs and the waistband and I could see the top of a heavy bush of pubes starting to peek up and out.

Derek now stood in just my boxers and worn t-shirt; his arms rested outward on incredibly wide lats, my keys still clasped in his right hand, torn pocket and all. I watched practically hypnotized, as he stood breathing in that power-stance. I nearly jumped at the sound of the first drop of my own precum hitting the carpet. The tiny gesture egged him on. He clenched his fists sending a sinewy wave of veins up each sculpted column of muscle. The flex reached his upper pecs and he tensed and rolled them in turn. The split that had started at the collar earlier cracked open a little more, exposing a few inches of his perfect, rippling chest.

“Still planning on heading home…?” he asked, glancing again at my throbbing cock.

“D-Derek…” it was barely more than a whisper now.

He continued. “I mean, those pants are gone for sure…After tonight, it’s pretty safe to assume this shirt won’t be any more than a windsock...” He smiled “…and that’s assuming it survives the wind…”

Without flexing his lats, he sucked in a deep breath, steadily expanding his chest. He must have inhaled for 30 seconds straight; in that time his shirt tightened till it became razor thin, completely exposing his abs and freakishly ripped obliques. The hem of the shirt was pulled tight under the tremendous shelf of his pecs. His chest expanded further out and the shirt split down the middle. His striated pecs came into full view and seeing them anew was just indescribable. The torn remains of my shirt hung to the side of pecs that would each dwarf both of my hands. They looked incredibly heavy, and yet sat perfectly high and thick on his chest. His tight nipples had so much muscle packed behind them that they had no choice but to face unflinchingly toward the ground, as if tethered to two invisible weights. With his arms still out to the side, he flared his lats in one smooth movement that more than doubled his width and pushed his outstretched arms to nearly 90 degrees. I heard the back of the shirt snap clean open.

Satisfied, he exhaled a hot gust of air, tousling my hair from where he stood a couple meters away. He released his flex and raised his arms, the fabric around his armpits now darkened by two deep sweat spots. He raised slightly bent arms out in front of him, then immediately tensed his pecs, shoulders, and lats. The muscles all bulged in unison, instantly severing the taut sleeves from their tight grip on his pits and delts. The rest of the shirt fell limply to his feet, revealing the thickly armored caverns under his arms; the hollows created by his gargantuan lats, his meaty pecs and deltoids looked big enough to hold (and pulverize) a large bowling ball. A fresh dose of his scent permeated the room; it turned us both on even more—me, because it smelled fucking great; him, because he probably knew it had filled the room in seconds and was getting me harder without him even having to move. As more blood filled his growing cock, his arousal was taking a toll on my boxers, the fabric running out of ways to distribute the tension. Still not even semi-hard, he walked slowly closer to me, letting the last scraps of my clothes flop to the ground. I backed up, stopping as my legs bumped the mattress.

“I’ll ask again…” he brought his elbows up, hands behind his neck, with biceps thicker than my head framing the sides of his face. He flexed them into split peaks of steel, nearly blocking his face from view as they swelled and he moved closer… “Burke…” and closer... “Are you leaving?...” I felt my balls rise as something like a hot billy club brushed against my crotch. He was standing at least a foot away. He moved closer. “Or…” He clenched his abs, thrusting his hips forward, as his stiffening cock, still bound by obscenely tight boxers, grazed and stopped somewhere above my navel.“… staying?”

A split second of stillness passed. I really had to be at work tomorrow…. I could feel the tip of his cock throb at the base of my balls, lifting them a little with each beat.
Against all reason—and desire—my hand darted for the bundle of keys in his right hand; he dodged my effort casually, twisting out of reach in half the time it took me to swipe.

“Wrong answer,” he said. With a cocky grin, he “lightly” shoved me onto the bed. I flew a couple feet through the air, almost knocking into the head board. He climbed onto the bed, his thick muscleass blowing out the back of my boxers. On hands and knees, he moved towards me, quaking the bed violently with each movement. He stopped over me; with his lucid grey eyes brighter than ever, he looked a lot like a lion as his insane traps brushed gently against his ear lobes framing his face with the most intimidating set of muscles possible. His immense torso poised nimbly over mine; calculated, tempting. Again, I gathered my courage.

“Derek, gimme my keys,” I said it more firmly this time, more to convince myself than him. I swiped at his right hand again, but his reflexes beat me once more, as he hid his fist tightly behind his back. Supporting his massive weight with just one arm now, he lowered himself ‘til he was just inches from my face, his thick cock resting firmly on mine as he responded.

“Why? Hard as you are, you’d be jerkin it as soon as you got out the door...” He flexed his cock and my balls jumped with his mighty head. I shut my eyes tight, concentrating for a few seconds.

My hand darted out like a bullet, as I reached one last time behind his back; my fingers actually snagged a few threads of the torn pocket closed tightly in his fist. But…
I was still too slow.

With one huff, he pushed his body up with his supporting arm, the bed crying out sharply beneath his shifting weight. I tried reaching around his thick, torso, trying to stretch my arms around his lats, but to no avail. I felt like a kid trying to move one of those massive columns outside the library downtown. He chuckled the whole time, barely putting up a fight as I tried to wrestle my way to the keys. I couldn’t budge his body in any direction he didn’t allow. His tensed body still hovered over mine, as he balanced on his left arm idly dodging my attempts.

Then, with perfect control and one arm still behind his back, he raised his right knee between us, sweeping away my flailing arms and pushing me down in one move. His thick-as-fuck leg held me pinned to the mattress, with his knee just resting on my chest. I could tell he wasn’t using his body weight, but the pressure was enough to limit my breathing. He paused holding his enormous weight suspended, looking down at me and waiting to see an amused smile that matched his. I looked away.

The next the thing I knew, everything got dark—and really tight. I couldn’t have kept the air in my lungs if I’d tried; He just laid there on top of me, heavy as a ship on a stuffed toy.
Covered—except for some hair at the top of my head, there wasn’t an inch of my body exposed. I sank into the mattress, as he chuckled, hearing the last wisps of air leaving my chest. My skin was still a bit slick from the shower, but he was so heavy that there was no sliding whatsoever— just the gravity of his body pressing straight down. A mix of water and his clean sweat seeped into the sheets around me. He made a slight groan, grinding his hips, enjoying the stillness and the feeling of his immense weight on me. Even with my arms slightly out to my sides, his lats easily covered spaces beyond the reach of my fingers. My nose—hell my entire face—was lost in his pecs. But even as my air reserves dwindled, I was just as panicked as I was turned on. The scent and heat of his body dissolved every coherent thought left in my mind. For more reasons than one, I was literally speechless. The sound of his powerful heartbeat against my face drowned out every other sound in the room. The light sheen of sweat on his skin teased my lips; it drove me wild, but I couldn’t budge an inch.

He chuckled again. “You sure know how to keep a guy waiting, Burke...”
If I’d spoken the words myself, they wouldn’t have felt as much mine as his voice did then—the rolling vibrations of his voice coursed through my chest and reverberated in the mattress springs around me. His chest swelled as he inhaled a little, making my chest tighten even more as his body utterly flattened me beneath pounds and pounds of impenetrable muscle. I was starting to get light-headed.

He laughed. “I mean, it’s been a workout just getting you to stay put…” I gasped as he slowly pushed his body up, cold air rushing back into my lungs and over my skin. He continued. “What’re you so freaked out about, anyway?” His ripped arms stood planted on either side of my shoulders, and having just felt his weight firsthand, I half-expected his palms to pierce right through the mattress. “I’m not the kind to force things to be what they’re not…” he went on, shifting his arm so the deep void of his armpit hovered directly over my face. I was still catching my breath and looking forcefully to the side; in the corner of my eye, I saw a heavy drop of sweat coalesce on the crest of his thick lats. The tiny rivers of sweat flowing through his matted pit hair fed the drop bit by bit till it fell—almost deliberately—to the waiting sheets next to my face.
The scent of the drop was so intense, I could taste it. I closed my eyes and could’ve sworn I saw colors. All the tension in my body eased for a moment, while my cock got so impossibly hard it hurt. With his body still hanging tautly over me like a Sistine Ceilingof sculpted rock-hard muscle, he noticed every moment of my reaction; smiling, he leaned in and continued.

“…I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to.” Lips to my ear, his breath heating my face. He started to graze his knuckles lightly back and forth just under the head of my dick. “Nothing you aren’t already thinking…
I bit my lip but didn’t think of stopping him. A stream of precum dripped over my cock as he went on talking and molding me with deft fingertips. Meanwhile, as I dripped more and more, I felt him still getting harder, his pillar-like cock sliding further up my leg as his strokes got a little rougher each minute. I writhed, moaning desperately.

“Not so bad, right?…” he smiled and went on stroking. I could feel the tip of his cock throbbing at the base of my balls, lifting them a little with each beat. “Just have to figure out what you like:………slow…. and gentle?...” His hand moved now with a steady pace of long, full strokes…two seconds going…two seconds back. My toes curled ‘til they cramped.

“…or….. hard….. and tight?...” Keeping up the measured rhythm on my cock, he shifted his weight as he slowly brought his right fist out in front of my face. The bundle of keys and cloth was still clasped firmly in his broad hand; I’d forgotten about them. His fist clamped down tightly, his knuckles turning a little pale as I heard a soft hissing. His palm was clasped so tight, it looked like he couldn’t possibly be holding anything, like the keys had vanished. But then I saw flashes of silver and dirty gold peek out between his clenched fingers, and time seemed to slow down. I watched as folds, no—drops—of molten brass and nickel trickled out over his fingers. The sharp metallic smell singed my nostrils as I watched the steaming metal ooze like liquid Vaseline over his knuckles. Meanwhile, as he was crushed metal into honey with his right hand, my cock slid gently back and forth in his left, keeping a steady rhythm as he handled me like a stick of butter.

“………hot……..” he continued, as a scorching drop gathered under his fist. Bringing his face close to the rivulets of brass, he pursed his lips in a tight “O”, and blew carefully over the, flowing metal; even as it steamed over his hand, he smiled between gusts like it was nothing but some harmless oil. His cold breath pushed the slow fluid over his skin, as that one shaky drop grew heavily. I watched, frozen in awe and caution.

“…or cool?” As he said it, the silver-brass drop hit my collarbone like hot a drop of liquid clay.. I flinched, but it cooled almost instantly as he leaned in and blew on the spot, glancing at me as the last breaths of air passed his lips.

I couldn’t wait anymore. I moved in and kissed him like I never had before. He’d been waiting for it, but even he was a bit surprised. I felt his lips curl into a smile as he kissed me back with a vigor I could neither match nor get enough of. His hand stayed firmly on my cock, picking up the pace. I couldn’t have been any harder than I was then, as my cock gushed precum and my hands greedily roamed his new body for the first time. There was just so much of him. His body was like nothing I’d ever felt; sinews and ripples moved with a life of their own beneath his taut skin. My palms roamed over that massive chest of his and felt they were every bit as heavy as they looked –and then some; I could barely press one up with both hands. All over his body, I felt beastly heaps of muscle—smooth and relaxed one moment; tensed beyond recognition the next—pushing back against my hands and fingers like living stone.
I was still nervous as hell, but that part of me was finally taking a backseat to everything else. He moaned in my mouth feeling my palm brushed over his hard sandollar nipples. Between kisses, he incoherently went on with his list from earlier. “Bed….floor…..kitchen” His traps filled my mouth like rippling hills of hot iron as I kissed his neck. “Rough…or…mmm…safe…”His cock beat fiercely next to mine, the first drops of his own thick pre starting to pour out; his strokes got sloppier, as we got lost together. He ran a finger down my shaft, tracing through the pool of my pre, over my balls. “….Top……or…”

I jumped as his finger came to press squarely on my hole. I jolted, breaking the kiss and grabbing his wrist— though my palm barely made it halfway around. We stared a few seconds and didn’t speak, but he got the message; he breathed a heavy sigh—still hard as a rock— but backed down.

“Um, alright…” he said. I couldn’t really tell what he was thinking, but if he was pissed, then as usual, he didn’t really show it. Forcing a smile, he added, “You’re the boss”. I’ll admit, there was something sweet about his irony.

“Just, like… not yet….Not tonight, y’know?” It felt good to actually speak to him again.

“Well,” he moved in closer, his frame surrounding me on all sides—a setup I was getting strangely used to—his forearms the each thicker than hams next to my head as he looked down at me. “You know what they say—the only thing worse than ‘no’ is ‘later’…” he chided. His lips grazed my forehead as he brushed his cock across my abs.
I chuckled. “If you’re trying to guilt trip me on this one, it won’t work.”

Pausing for a second, he rolled over on his back, then pulled me onto him so my body lay on top of his, my thighs straddling his rifle of a cock. The hard ridges and hills of his body felt unreal against my back. I grabbed my cock, picking up where he’d left off, as he got to work on his own titanic piece. Maybe I hadn’t picked up on it before, but our heads and feet now matched up—we were the same height.
“For chris’sake Derek—are you done growing yet, or what??”
He moaned in my ear and smiled. “Don’t worry, no more surprises tonight, I promise. With a heated sigh he jerked more fervidly at his cock. “Tell you what, though………..if you can’t guess how much I weigh…… I get to fuck you.”

“Derek…t-that’s….bullshit.” I sputtered not really taking him seriously; I went on jerking, rocking back and forth on the living mountain of his torso, massaging my lower back against a particularly solid pair of abs. His cock only got harder though, and I felt it spreading my cheeks like a hot blade. I clenched my jaw tight; the warmth of his shaft felt mind-blowingly good back there….but, I wasn’t planning on telling him that anytime soon.

“10 guesses,” he breathed. A thick drop of his pre fell to my cock, lubing it from tip to base like a teaspoon of some expensive oil. I decided to play along; maybe if he came before I did, I’d be off the hook.

“Um, O-okay… uhhh...285.” He sniffed and just kept jerking. I repeated it: “Hello? Is it 285…?”

“9 guesses.” His hand just kept pumping, rising in time with mine, but going on several inches up past me at the top of each stroke. And the girth was unspeakable, dwarfing my wrist and almost competing with my forearm. I had to get this right.

“310…?” His cock jumped a little, when I said it. Maybe I’d gone over and he liked it; I smiled knowing I’d locked in on a range.

“Y’know…for some reason it really bones me up…that you think I’m that small…guess again.” I was stunned

“3..35??...” He scoffed again. My own cock jumped this time as my guesses dared to climb higher “347?... 365?”

“5...nnf…guesses” he whispered. “You’d better…. make …them count…..” he chuckled. A film of sweat started to collect as we both went on and I thought up numbers higher than I thought possible.

“3…90. Three-hundred eighty pounds.” He chuckled. I felt his bricklike abs flex under my back and wondered just how dense a person could be.

“Look Burke…I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to…but…hey:…a deal’s….a deal.” He came close to the edge, and his incredible body blew up as he drew a sharp breath and held still. I almost lost balance as he held the air tightly in his lungs, then exhaled. He continued carefully, “hell…you don’t even have to believe…what you’re saying…justguess”. He resumed stroking, slower this time. With every new guess that pushed the imagination, my cock threatened to burst.

“475...” I blurted out. I felt him kiss the back of my neck.

“Now we’re in the neighborhood… HIGHER.” My mouth went dry; 3 guesses left and I was already at a number I couldn’t believe.

“5…510…” I whispered, imagining the bed would break if it heard how much it was holding up.

“Higher…” I could barely speak; my hand pumped like an engine piston, while he pounded away on his tower, his body tightening as he edged.

“Five…th-thirty-five” I stuttered. The room was fading out of focus, my eyes squinting shut as I hurtled towards the steepest climax of my life….”

“a little…little…H-higher” he huffed arching both are bodies up.
“F-five… fift—” I came. I didn’t hear or say anything else. For a minute straight my body shot and spasmed, my aching cock answering a night’s worth of calls for release. I flexed every muscle in my body, uncontrollably; after it was over, my senses were still swimming as my useless body slumped in a pile over him—just as Derek’s eruption began.

“Right...on the mark…” was the last thing he said before digging his heels in the mattress and thrusting his hips forward, my weight as significant to him as the heated air around us. I grabbed hold of his sides for balance. As he came, he moved with a sense of intention, exhaling in great full gusts, with his hand wrapped securely at the base of his tool; his body stood immovably arched the whole time, and I watched the whole spectacle as if lying on a massive, sturdy oak table. His cum was another story altogether, as shot after shot of hot white jack flew in ropes from his pole, hitting the ceiling with hard thwacks that made me glad we were on the highest floor. Each shot hit the plaster like a baseball thrown at top speed; I wouldn’t have been surprised if pieces of the ceiling came tumbling down afterwards. As his climax subsided, I couldn’t believe what I’d seen. I couldn’t believe anyone could have that much cum in their body and still have room for anything else.

I also couldn’t believe how exhausted I was. He rolled me gently off his body, and jumped out of bed; bleary-eyed, I glanced over at the clock: 12:40.

Starting to doze off, I looked over and had to be hallucinating: as I saw Derek’s hulking form yanking vigorously again at his cock as he walked out of the room. Some moments later, I dreamt I heard a series of hard thuds, maybe somewhere in the bathroom…

Even later, I opened my eyes to another impossible vision: Derek still hard as a cinderblock stroking his thick pole. Spotting me, he smiled and came over, pulling the sheets over me with his free hand.

…’night, boss…” he said; and the room faded, as I shut my eyes again….

*Thwack! Thwack!…thwack!….thwack….… thwack....*

Yeah...I’m definitely not making it into work tomorrow .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Part III.2

Last edited by ydt81; September 27th, 2012 at 01:22 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2012, 03:18 AM

First Segment (of two) for part 3

Part 3 ran WAY longer than I anticipated and in the end I split it into two closely-knit parts.

Hope you enjoy. As always, criticism (constructive or otherwise), and feedback would be lovely.

Cheers.
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
All I can say is WOW! Your description of Derek's muscles had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, my mouth open in awe and lust as I read how his muscles were clearly visible in his drum tight shirt, which then ripped to shreds from a hard flex. How despite the fact that he's an inch shorter, he weighs probably 300 pounds more than his friend, possibly even more, and each and every millimeter was dense, hard, super powerful, ripped to shreds muscle! Just an incredible read. Can't wait for more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2012, 11:10 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
I don't understand how I could miss those first two chapters!
This story is HOOOOOT!!!

WOOF!!!

Would luv to read much more!
  #5   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2012, 12:10 PM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
Great so far! Please continue!
  #6   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2012, 07:58 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
OK this story is right up my alley! Great descriptive writing and boner inducing plot
Looking forward to more!
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2012, 11:28 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great descriptions! Poor conflicted Burke!!!
  #8   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
I actually don't know what else to say except that was so fucking sexy!
  #9   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2012, 04:49 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Three point two!
  #10   Add to racecar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2012, 11:37 AM

racecar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to racecar
Can't wait for the next part
  #11   Add to Inhumanyuyin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2012, 07:49 AM

Inhumanyuyin is on a distinguished road
Loving this story
  #12   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2012, 01:05 AM

Thanks

Posting the next chapter and just wanted to thank all for all the kind feedback. It's really made my week
  #13   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 06:45 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I'm usually not into stories where guys grow past the point of reality, but this was a great exception and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I loved the foreplay of this story. It was super hot. Thanks and great job.
  #14   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2012, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower View Post
I'm usually not into stories where guys grow past the point of reality, but this was a great exception and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I loved the foreplay of this story. It was super hot. Thanks and great job.
Thanks very much Otaru; I like stories that are able to focus a little more on strength than size and the growth dynamic of this one is going to be a little different from most. I have similar feelings about growth beyond reality, so I was nervous about losing some people with the dream in the next part, but hopefully you hang in there.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options