The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 09:18 AM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Unexpected--Part 2 [revised]

The first part of Unexpected can be found here:

Part I

Here’s the next portion hope it’s good. Sorry for the wait (if you were waiting, that is).

—————

Control

I don’t know what kept me breathing as he stood there holding me inside him, with nothing but his impossibly strong inner muscles.
He’d asked me, if I was ‘okay’—like this whole thing was normal.

Naturally, I had nothing to say.
I was still breathing though, so I guess he took that as a yes.

Slowly, he walked us over to a medium-sized mirror. The floorboards creaked under our combined weight as he walked. My feet dragged on the floor and my thighs bumped against the back of his wiry legs, taut with the strain of holding my weight. My heart beat fast and hard, as we came to halt in front of the mirror, which gave us a full view from the waist up. For the first time, I could see the shock on my face. Under any other circumstances, I would have laughed. But at the moment, any humor of the situation was totally lost on me. Seeing the terror on my face, was only another reminder that everything familiar about this relationship was quickly slipping out the window. I didn’t like the feeling at all.

Of course, my dick didn’t do a very good job of showing that; against all reason, I could feel my dick getting even harder than it was before climax (a few minutes ago). It ached a little, but with my balls rubbing up against the tightest, hardest ass I’d ever felt, there was nowhere my cock would rather be. My brain was another story; frantic, I started to squirm.

Derek saw my face and chuckled. “You really need to relax, Burke.” I heard his words, but instinctively kept trying to pull out, pushing my heels against the carpet, shifting my weight, all to no avail. With giving it much thought he flexed his ass a little and the grip on my cock became inescapable.
“Seriously,” he said. I looked up to see him staring at me in the mirror, with a laidback smile. “Relax.”

I hesitated, staring back. I stopped pushing, my breathing slowed and my pulse followed suit. After a few moments, I began to think clearly. There was no way I was going to get away; not without losing a certain body part in the process. And if Derek was easily holding up 180 pounds of weight with literally just his ass, I didn’t want to know what else he could do. And yet…
I did. A small crazy part of me was actually curious about what would happen next.

So when we broke the gaze I just stared over his shoulder at the mirror. I almost thought to rest my chin on his shoulder, for a better view, but decided not get too comfortable. With my body behind his, I was slightly wider on either side by a couple inches or so. His slender, mostly hairless body was well-toned—low body fat with the beginnings of a 6 pack—but he looked to be about 155 lbs at most; probably 150 naked. He had a decent chest, but by coincidence—I wouldn’t have called them ‘pecs’ if you know what I mean.

I searched the mirror and found the backwards image of the digital clock near his bed; it was only 9:15.

As I looked at his body in the mirror, Derek started rolling his shoulders back and forth, stretching. I didn’t notice it at first, but I soon felt a slight difference in his back. It felt leaner against my stomach and chest. As he continued to roll and clench his shoulders, I looked down to see a back that shouldn’t have belonged to him: I watched as strong fibers contracted and slid over each other beneath his skin. Not only were the muscle groups perfectly sculpted and larger than they’d been a few moments ago, I could see they were still visibly growing. While he rolled, stretched, and flexed his back, I could see chunks of muscle get thicker and more striated with each movement, adding more and more meat to his back by the second. It was like watching tides come in: the muscles of his back would stretch when he rolled his shoulder’s forward and every time he rolled his shoulders back, a wave of more solid ripped muscle was added to his frame. With each clench of his lower back, I could see a set of cuts fanning out from the center in the shape of broad Christmas tree. My eyes followed the dense muscles up his spine, where they blew out into the solid slabs of his lats. Slowly but surely, he was getting wider. I looked wide-eyed to the mirror. I could no longer see my lats stick out on either side of him as his back now eclipsed most of my body from view. He was easily as wide as me now, and quickly getting wider. Naturally, his shoulders were broadening in pace with the rest of him. This was one of the main things that made his growth a little more daunting. The whole time, his back was bulging and getting more ripped by the second; but when his shoulders started spreading past mine on both sides of my body, it was like his growth doubled. Regardless, of the three or so inches I had one him, I immediately felt dwarfed (just think about it next time you meet someone with broader shoulders than you). And this was just the beginning.

As he flexed and stretched his back the last few times, he threw me a little off balance. I shifted my grip, reaching my hands to his sides. This brought the biggest surprise yet, as not only did I have to fumble to find the right hold but the density of his lats was unimaginable. It was like grabbing the edges of a building, hot and hard as stone in the summer. I quietly gasped, and though I didn’t see his reaction, I could sense the sly grin on his face. His body was incredibly warm; his muscles hung firmly on each side of his torso like thick slabs of just-cooled molten rock. I was still too nervous to squeeze his lats harder, but I could tell just from touching that it would be pointless to even try to dent his skin. His muscles were extremely solid, but unmistakably human—the flesh beneath my hands was so warm and rippling, it couldn’t be anything else.

His attention switched to his arms and shoulders. He flexed his biceps hard repeatedly as I watched his arms progress from well-toned limbs to solid columns of muscle. Dense balls of chords emerged and thickened as he flexed his arms slowly back and forth. His thick traps sloped down to his shoulders where the three separate heads of each deltoid—front, middle, and rear—showed clearly with swollen bands of muscle. His biceps looked bigger than titanium shotput balls sitting heavily on each arm, and at the hardest point of each flex, I could see dozens of individual fibers crunching beneath his taut skin. Even as he straightened his arm, his biceps bulged significantly, a jagged, split hill too huge and tight to level out completely. Of course, this wasn’t as noticeable in comparison to the hanging mass of his triceps.

I use the word “hanging” loosely, because as heavy as those tris looked, they clung to his arms like unshakeable cliffs. They still looked massive when his arms were curled, and I have to say: biceps may make a man’s arms look big, but it’s the triceps that make them HUGE.

As he straightened and curled his arms, he twisted and flexed his forearms, and they grew insanely fast. The thick hemp bracelet that had hung loosely from his wrist a few moments ago slid down his arm, stopping halfway to his elbow. The bracelet wouldn’t slip any further, and I watched as within seconds, it became clear that it never would again. The thick material was an inch wide and three-quarters as thick; but it might as well have been made of grass, as his chorded arms, flexed thicker around than my calves, stretching and snapping the bracelet with a dull rasp. I’d never really heard the sound of hemp tearing. I guess because it’s not too flimsy.
Derek didn’t even notice. When heard it hit the floor, he looked down briefly and shrugged, a little pleased but not surprised. He flexed his arms in front of him one last time, smiling at the veiny pillars of twisted steel.

It’s funny how a smile on a cute guy is just a smile, but on the lips of a flexing guy, it turns into a ‘smirk’. Nonetheless, when I saw him smile I didn’t think of it as cockiness (which can be sexy too); just genuine fun. Maybe someone else would have called it a smirk; hell, maybe it was a smirk. Either way, I liked to see his lips curl, and even now, it kinda made me grin a little too……but on the inside; beneath my scared-shitless exterior.

My eyes returned to the hard muscles and thick veins running along his rock hard arms. Most guys had arms; some guys had guns; these were fucking cannons. I’d never seen anything even close. His smooth skin covered the sculpted rocks of his biceps and I wanted so badly to reach out and see what they felt like, feel them fill both of my palms and spill out beyond them with room for another pair of hands or more. I wanted to brush over each thick hill and valley of his arm with my knuckles feeling the hardness of my bones pale in comparison to his rock-solid muscles. But…I just couldn’t do it.

He released the flex, then quickly clenched his whole torso, contracting every muscle from the Adonis lines of his waist up to his collarbone. He held this position for 5 seconds, released, then repeated. During each flex, his figure was mostly hunched over and I couldn’t see what was happening in the mirror. But after 11 or 12 of flexes squeezes, his abs were a thick, cobblestone trail of 8 bricks leading up to his chest. And when I say cobblestone, I mean that about as literally as you can imagine on a human body—and beyond. You could easily lose the tip of a knife in each crevice. His intercostals and obliques covered the rest of his trunk in shredded ridges, each muscle visible without an ounce of fat on his body. His waist had tightened and the v-shape of his torso was more pronounced before—I could tell because now I could see the borders of my own midsection behind him when I looked in the mirror. As for his chest, he continued to flex his still-growing pecs until they swelled so thick they not only cast shadows on his abs, but created a deep rift between the rippling mounds. When he rolled his shoulders back, stretching and “flattening” his chest out, his pecs jutted out thicker and deeper than mine did when flexed. The deep canyon between the two muscles spread wide, revealing for a few seconds the tiniest strip of taut skin along his sternum. Then, as he brought his arms to rest at his sides—on his lats, really—his pecs converged, filling the cleft between and bulging fiercely with thick hunks of striated muscle. Even unflexed, his pecs still pressed *tightly* together, competing vigorously for space until there was nowhere to push but out—several inches out. If you could lose the tip of a knife in the cracks of his abs, further up on his torso, you could say goodbye to more than half of a ruler.

Satisfied with his chest, he immediately stood firmly balanced on the balls of his feet, not budging an inch as my previously dragging feet were raised to toe-point. He repeated this about 3 more times and on the last one, I could’ve sworn my toes actually left the ground and dangled in the air for a few seconds. I brushed it off at first, but when his feet were flat on the ground again, I noticed I could almost stand flat on my feet as well—he had definitely just gotten taller. I was dumb-founded, to say the least.

“Watch your knees,” he warned gently. Just as soon as he’d said it, I found myself descending swiftly. I jumped, startled as he started doing slow squats, flexing every muscle in his legs as he went down. As we approached the bottom of the first dip, my knees grazed the carpet; I felt his thick cheeks spread as he crouched, and for a split-second, I half-expected to fall right out of him. But with the softest grunt and a minute grind of his hips, I felt myself rise a little, even as we sank deeper in the squat. It occurred to me that he hadn’t just been using his glutes to hold me up; he was definitely packing muscles within that were just as strong as the ones growing out. I stayed pinned inside him throughout; all the while, he kept his hands poised atop his thighs. I kept my knees out of the way by clasping my legs alongside his, feeling ever unstoppable fiber flex beneath his tight skin as he pushed steadily through each squat.

I couldn’t see what was going on down there but my legs bumped up against his diamond-hard calves every time he stood up. They were growing bigger with every ascent, almost as quickly as the glutes pressing against the front of my hips. His ass swelled and pressed harder as more muscle squeezed into his legs. I looked down his back again, my eyes roaming over the landscape of hard creases and striations; I traced the muscular cleave along his spine down to where it merged with the ripped globes of his thick ass. I could only see the beginning of his ass really, but from here it looked like it could shatter a swinging baseball bat into wood chips. I could feel the steely cables of his hamstrings graze against my thigh as he occasionally flexed the backs of his legs. At last, he stood up a final time, shaking out his legs—somehow still managing to keep me in—and inspected his body. His eyes came to rest on mine in the mirror, unblinking.

I was staring full-on, shamelessly; that blank stare that sets on faces late at night in front of humming computer screens. It’s funny, though, how quickly your staring gets broken when the stared-at stares back. Naturally, I looked away—or at least tried to. I tried to look down at an ambiguous spot in the mirror, but besides his face, there was nothing left in it but muscle, in every corner.
So, I tried looking off to the side, but from the corner of my eye, I noticed a brief flick. Nothing else on his body had moved, and then I saw it again: his pecs. It wasn’t the first time I’d seen the chest trick, of course, but nothing—nothing—compared to seeing it done on this chest. It was like he’d zeroed in on each and every single fiber for one second and called them to action; not a millimeter of movement from his arms or shoulders; just the singular pop and fall of his heavy beef-packed pecs. The bounce moved so much incredible mass at once; I was surprised I’d ever wondered where the motion was coming from. Thick and weighty, his effortless twitch clenched them in a moment that made them skip halfway to his chin; and it was all over as soon as it began. The size, the definition, the control—it was a split-second of unreal striation so fleeting that to be sure I wasn’t hallucinating, I had to see it again. And again. And 20 times after that. My eyes were fixed on his chest and there was no way they were moving either; he knew this. He slowly bounced his pecs a second time. Just once. One tiny flex holding them weightlessly up before dropping with the release. Then again, sustaining the hold for a split-second longer this time.

About another half-second passed before he did it a fourth time. This was the slowest and deepest (in more ways than one). With total control over the muscles, this flex was more of a roll, with a wave of muscle moving from the bottom of his pecs up towards his collarbone. It was one of those movements that confuse the mind ‘cause you notice every detail as if it lasted an hour, when really it all happened instantly; gone, like the others, as quickly as it started; it was a moment my eyes wanted to see a dozen times more. But that wasn’t all…

Just as the wave of his flex reached the top of his pecs, I felt myself pulled deeper into him—way deeper. It raised me to my toes, bringing me to the edge of climax. I sputtered and squeezed my eyes shut against the inevitable, my toes curled in anticipation taking a few threads out of the carpet in them as my feet left the floor; I gasped ……. But he’d measured it out perfectly.

It was like jumping—no—getting pushed off a cliff, then rewinding. I coughed and gasped for breath, my heart pounding. Then, after the shock, I opened my eyes to see him still staring right at me. His coy smile, degraded turned to a bashful one and he looked away; he’d gotten my attention, but ironically, was now at a loss for words. (Am I using that right?… whatever—I graduated, dammit)

Either way, he’d certainly gotten his point across—and didn’t need to ‘tell’ it twice.

Then again, I thought, what exactly was the point of this?
What’s more, would I still be here if he hadn’t held me the whole time?
I thought about it, staring blankly at the top of his face in the mirror………………………………................. ...................................... .................................................. ................ ………………… …….....

Bam.

He let go and I hit the floor, suddenly, trying to catch myself halfway but ending up on my ass.
“Whoa—you okay?” he didn’t sound frantic—Derek never did; he just smiled. He held out a hand. I couldn’t say anything for a moment—in small part due to the surprising fall; in large part due to my first glimpse of the enormous trunks supporting his torso and the thick member lying between them—relaxed, in stark contrast to my own.

“Sorry…I thought you were sort of standing; didn’t mean to catch you off guard like that…Sorry. Are you sure you’re okay?” Bent over, he was still holding his hand out to me.

Would I still be here if he hadn’t been holding me the whole time?
Well, 30 seconds out and I was here now.

I nodded my answer to his question and took his hand.

To Be continued
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Part III.1

Part III.2

As usual, feedback please. Criticism please (constructive if you want ). Comments are always welcome as well. The MG dynamic for the story is not set in stone, but let me just hint that strength is where it counts as far as this one goes --and trust me i have lots of it on the way. (lol shoutouts to IceMan); is it really superhuman strength if you can curl 300 lbs with 50 inch arms or superhuman musculature (don’t get me wrong—BOTH can be nice, but I guess there is a balance that varies from story to story)

Last edited by ydt81; September 27th, 2012 at 01:23 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 11:28 AM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Your storie is very good, rich in details. Very hot! Excellent job!
  #3   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 12:03 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
This was an amazing entry but I think you should have the current chapter titles at the beginning of the installment instead of at the end... just a thought.
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Thanks for the shoutout, I hope you take the superstrength really far, and of course not so much with the height growth. This story itself was great to read, your muscle description being quite good.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 01:46 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm glad I read this right after chapter 1. What a rush! Your details in chapter two are masterful. I could "feel" the growth and what an experience. Again, I'm looking forward to your direction in chapter 3. Keep up the great writing.
Mike
  #6   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 02:07 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Great chapter! Very interesting stuff, I must say! Looking forward to Part 3.
  #7   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojfs7931 View Post
This was an amazing entry but I think you should have the current chapter titles at the beginning of the installment instead of at the end... just a thought.
Thanks for the suggestion tojfs7931. I actually decided to experiment by putting the names at the end of each chapter. After forgetting to put a title on the first chapter, I decided to try something different; Sometimes titles set up an obvious synopsis (e.g. "Fun with Billy at the Junkyard", "Pec-tacular",or "No More Mr. Nice Gay" etc.). Other times they just set you up to expect a certain theme, which is helpful, but possibly disappointing.
(It's easier to pick titles after writing a chapter, too)

With the titles at the end, I figure that the story can tell itself and afterward, if he wants, the reader can consider the themes and what really happened in the chapter...if that makes sense.

Then again, I might just be doing a very horrible job of picking titles.

You can always check the end before reading the rest though, if it brings more focus to the chapters.

Thanks again for the feedback. I hope you will enjoy future chapters!
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Shapeshifters...

As you were working through Derek's growth, it occurred to me that a description of the transformation of a lycanthrope from human to wolf, as depicted in some of the recent films that portray lycan as being as sexy as vampires have been for some time, would be virtually identical. (except for having Burke hanging out of his ass, of course )

So you might describe Derek as a Were-Stud/Muscleguy... and Burke is the Muscleboy equivalent of "Little Red Riding Hood"

But seriously the shapeshifter tie-in has a lot of possibilities...

Ender
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
very, very good, man; and well named. I don't think you needa change anything, dude, it's fucking hot and i'm loving it and these characters are well crafted and intriguing, nevermind the writing's own merit ^.^
~Ille

Things happen.
  #10   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2008, 11:24 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was an awesome chapter! The descriptions are very vivid. I hope to see more (much more) of Derek's super strength and even more growth.
  #11   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2009, 11:43 PM

It's been a while, and I should probably read through this to make sure I don't F something up....

But I think, I'll take my chances

For those still interested, Part 3 should be up soon.
  #12   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2009, 01:04 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ydt81 View Post
It's been a while, and I should probably read through this to make sure I don't F something up....

But I think, I'll take my chances

For those still interested, Part 3 should be up soon.
Oh, yeah! Nice to hear that...
  #13   Add to joel24242's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2009, 02:06 AM

joel24242
Send a message via MSN to joel24242 Send a message via Yahoo to joel24242
yes please bring on part 3
  #14   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2009, 01:05 AM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
I'm looking forward to it.
  #15   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
part 3 would be most appreciated
thanks so much for even considering continuing!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #16   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2009, 01:16 PM

Bad News

Yesterday as I was adding the finishing touches to part 3, I tripped the plug on my desktop WHILE saving.
The whole document was deleted and I have to re-write; it'll be a little while before Part 3 is up

Sorry for the delay but who knows--It might come out better the second time around =/

lol, wish me luck
  #17   Add to latvia1230's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2009, 01:13 PM

latvia1230 is on a distinguished road
any idea when the next part of this story will come out ? longing to see what happens!
  #18   Add to dream2grow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2009, 11:16 PM

dream2grow
Re: Unexpected

Great concept, story and writing... I love it.
  #19   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2012, 03:30 PM

[Update 9/11/12]

Finishing up part 3 and wanted to revise some of the old clunkiness from the first two chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojfs7931 View Post
Also finally decided to change the experimental placement of the chapter titles at the end of each installment. A much belated thanks to tojfs for the suggestion :)
  #20   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2012, 08:55 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Somehow I missed this years ago... SO GLAD you're reviving it! Great writing ydt!
  #21   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2012, 07:03 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Enjoyed part 2, looking forward to part 3!
  #22   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2012, 06:02 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
i hope this continues!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size