The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 01:51 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Todd's Wish

Disclaimer: This story is about an underage character who gains super strength. There are no sex scenes in this story. If you don't care about these kinds of stories then please don't read it and spare me the nasty comments later.

Note: A special thank you goes to Adam for his inspiration and ideas.

To Jeremy: This boy is short... and STRONG.

Not much ever happens in Concrete, Washington. The sleepy town, located in the mountains of Northwest Washington State, is more known for their souvenir shops and Community Bazaars than anything else. People here were more known for their peace and tranquility and took pride in being residents of a small town, which was away from a big place like Seattle. Most people were quiet, that is, except for a small group of boys, who were in hot pursuit of this one particular kid.

?Over here! Over here!? Mike shouted, as he quickly gained on the shorter boy who was running in front of him. Todd had just turned into another street, crossing over into a closed residential area which bordered the school and a public park. There was a soccer field nearby as well, plus several tennis courts.

Just as Todd continued to run, another boy, Ben, had turned into a side street which took him right towards the end of the same street that Todd was now running on. After a few moments had passed, Todd was now standing face-to-face with Ben, who had passed him and who was now standing directly in front of him.

?Oh shit?? Todd sighed, panting and practically out of breath. ?Why can?t you guys leave me alone??

Mike and Eric and finally caught up to Todd from the other side, and Todd now found himself surrounded by three boys who were bigger, taller and stronger than him. Todd was only ten years old, he had wavy black hair and blue eyes, and he wore jeans and a jacket over his red sweater. He always wore tennis shoes. Todd was never very tall, he was only 5 feet and he was skinny as a board.

?Well, well? If it isn?t our favorite little buddy from fourth grade? What?s up, Shorty?? Eric sneered.

Todd just stared at the three in silence. He knew that this didn?t look good for him at all. Plus he hated being called ?Shorty?.

?So, where?s the Dollar you owe me, Tiny Todd?? Mike asked him, as he walked right up to him. Mike was thirteen years old and at least six inches taller, so he towered over Todd.

?I don?t owe you anything?? Todd replied angrily, knowing what was going to happen next.

Mike extended his arms and pressed the palms of his hands against Todd?s shoulders, pushing him back hard enough that he caused Todd to stumble and fall on his butt. Immediately, all three boys burst out in laughter the moment Todd fell on the pavement.

?Look at the little runt! He?s so weak and puny!? Mike grinned, as he walked over to Todd, who was trying to get up. ?Here, let me give you a hand, little guy??

Todd scraped his right hand on the asphalt when he landed and it started bleeding just slightly. It stung a little, but he didn?t have time to nurse the wound because Mike was already standing over him.

Mike grabbed Todd?s jacket by its collar and lifted the boy off the ground like he was a rag doll, practically holding him suspended in the air with his legs dangling a few inches above the ground.

?That Dollar is your protection money? If you don?t get it to me by tomorrow, then I?m gonna beat you up. Is that understood?? Mike growled.

Todd just stared at him in silence. He just hated being the smallest and the weakest. He couldn?t stand being the victim just because he didn?t have the strength to defend himself from thugs like Mike, Eric and Ben.

Mike finally set Todd down and backed off, before he turned around and signaled the other guys to follow him as they walked back towards school, leaving Todd all by himself. Todd decided to not go anywhere until the thugs had turned the street corner, for he didn?t want them following him.

?I hate this? Why me? Why are they always picking on me?? Todd said to himself, as he slowly started walking back towards the main street. He felt horrible; he was scared, angry, lonely, embarrassed, and humiliated. Is this supposed to be what life was like for an average ten-year-old?

Todd was about to walk past the last house on the street, when he heard a strange voice from a distance.

?Pssssst! Pssssssst! Todd!?

Todd decided to ignore the faint, female voice at first. He was in no mood to talk to anybody. He had just been bullied and tormented by three goons, so what would he have to say to anybody else? And Heaven forbid if anyone from school had seen him! Todd made a mental note to kill himself when he got home. He kept on walking as he stared at the ground before him with a serious glance on his face while keeping his hands in his pockets.

?Pssssssst! Todd! Come on!?

This time, there was no way he could ignore the voice any longer.

?What?? he shouted, as he looked up and stared at one of the houses across the street, where the voice appeared to be coming from.

?Come over here! It?s me, Audrey!? the voice spoke.

?Oh?? Todd sighed. ?It?s you??

Todd turned and stumbled over to her house. As he got closer, he could see a cute, short girl of his age standing on the other side of a chained-link fence, peering through the squared opening of the fence as she was watching the short, shy boy approach her. She had short, brown hair and she wore a red dress.

?I gotta tell you a secret??

?Oh come on, Audrey? ? Todd began, a little annoyed. ?I don?t feel like listening to your gossip??

?Those idiots were bothering you again, huh?? she interrupted him.

Todd just stared at her for a moment.

?How do you know??

?I saw it.?

Todd let out a deep sigh.

?Great. Now the whole school knows?.? Todd continued. ?Why don?t I just go home and kill myself for being weak and small??

?Listen! Do you know that Chinese restaurant on the corner of Main Street and Fifth?? she asked him.

?Uhh? Yeah? Dad likes to take me there on weekends? Especially since mom died? Grandpa likes that place, too? The sweet and sour chicken buffet is really tasty there?? Todd chuckled. He knew exactly what restaurant she was talking about.

?Well? You know how they have a small well by the entrance of the restaurant, when you walk into the place? It?s on the floor?? Audrey added.

?The little pond on the floor? Oh yeah? I always check to see if there are any fish in there??

?Okay, it?s a wishing well and it really works!? Audrey grinned. ?I?m serious!?

?Say what?? Todd replied in disbelief.

?You know my brown Teddy Bear??

?Yeah??

?I made it into a giant Teddy Bear and it came to life!?

?How? What are you talking about?? Todd became really curious now.

?I walked into the restaurant, I tossed a coin into the well and I immediately made a silent wish to myself, and the wish really came true!? she explained. ?Just look over there, in my bedroom!?

?Holy crap!? Todd gasped, as he turned and saw a giant, living Teddy Bear moving around and waving back at him and Audrey from her bedroom window. Then he quickly turned to face her.

?You mean? All I need is a coin? Any coin? I just need to toss a coin into the water and make a wish, and it?ll come true?? Todd asked her excitedly.

?Yes! It really makes your wishes come true!? she laughed. ?Isn?t that cool??

?Oh yeah? I know exactly what I?m gonna wish for, too?? he grinned. ?Do you have a dime? Or a nickel??

?No, but I can give you a penny?? she said sadly, as she handed him a penny. ?That?s all I got, Todd? I?m so sorry??

?It?ll still work, right? Even if it?s a penny??

?Yes, because that?s what I used on my Teddy Bear!?

?Thank you, Audrey! I?ll remember this!? Todd said, as he turned around, and started running towards the busy intersection.

?What are you gonna wish for?? she shouted back at him.

?You?ll see!? he yelled back. ?It?ll be a surprise! Trust me; you?ll hear about it!?

When Todd saw the Chinese restaurant before him, a wide grin appeared on his face. Yes, he knew the place well. He always ordered the same food whenever he went there. His dad and his grandpa liked to eat there as well. This time, however, he didn?t come there to eat.

As soon as he walked through the glass door, the Chinese lady came up to him and greeted him, while holding a menu in her hand.

?Good afternoon! Will it be a table for three, as usual?? she asked Todd, thinking Todd was probably being followed by his dad and his grandpa.

?Oh no! I came all by myself today!? he replied.

?Oh wow! You came over here just to eat all alone?? the lady wondered.

?No! I just wanted to look at your fish? Is that alright?? Todd asked her.

?Oh, sure. Let me know if you want a sweet tea or something. I?ll give it to you for free!? the lady said, with a wink. The lady was the owner of the restaurant and she had known Todd?s family for years.

?Thanks!? he replied, before he turned and eagerly walked towards the small pond, which was situated on the floor, between the main entrance and the main dining area of the restaurant, just a few feet from the door.

The well was small and circular, and it was surrounded in the back with Chinese figures representing dragons and a large Buddha. The figures were of copper and they were probably hand painted.

Todd positioned himself right in front of the well, allowing him to see his own reflection, like he was staring at himself in the mirror. He spotted a few other coins on the bottom floor of the well, including some quarters, pennies and dimes. He also saw one oddly-shaped coin, which he couldn?t recognize. Either way, he decided to go ahead and make his wish and get things over with.

He glanced at the cut on his right hand, which he got earlier when Mike had shoved him to the ground, before he finally tossed Audrey?s penny into the wishing well.

?I wish I had superhuman strength?? he thought.

Todd stared at the well for a moment, when he realized that the cut on his right hand had disappeared. The scrape was completely gone, as if it never even happened.

?Whoa! It?s gone! The cut on my hand completely disappeared!? Todd thought to himself, as he examined both hands carefully. Was he dreaming, or had something actually happened just now? He didn?t feel anything different. At least, nothing yet!

?I gotta check this out and see if this really worked?? he whispered to himself, as he gently walked out the door and stood out into the parking lot behind the restaurant.

(to be continued...)
  #2   Add to CTSTUD35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 02:48 PM

CTSTUD35 is on a distinguished road
Great Story

The story sounds great,Rex.keep up with the story. Too bad there was no wishing pound in real life. See you in our chats in yahoo.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 03:16 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Now that's what I call fast work! May all your chapters appear with such speed. A good chapter 1, just one problem: Todd's hair is reddish blond rather than dark.
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 03:43 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
aha!

Me thinks a reversal of fortune is in the offing for this youngster! Can't wait to see how this plays out.
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 04:03 PM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Now that's what I call fast work! May all your chapters appear with such speed. A good chapter 1, just one problem: Todd's hair is reddish blond rather than dark.
I know, I know. I couldn't quite remember and I didn't find a photo on the CW website so I kinda made Todd my own. Minor detail. There will be more of them, since I only saw the episode once and I was sick as a dog when I saw it...
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
*Rubs hands together* Oh this is fixing to get good! Great to see you back writing these sort of stories, brother, can't wait for more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #7   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2008, 03:48 AM

leedwards2005 is on a distinguished road
Great start !

Todd in the episode didn't have any MG .

What a great story arc it would be if that was the case .

Can't wait for chapt 2 .
  #8   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2008, 04:07 AM

Here is another story arc ---

In the end , Sam melted the magic wishing coin . But in another arc, Dean gives the coin to Todd .

Todd who wants to maintain the mystique of being super strong thinks carefully and makes a specific wish to grow bigger and stronger .

This time he tosses the coin into his pet goldfish bowl ( a bit of humor).
  #9   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2008, 06:38 AM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Great story Rex. Can't wait to read more of it

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

http://www.elcielodividido.com/
  #10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2008, 09:33 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I love comeuppance stories. Sock it to the bullies!!!
Mike
  #11   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2008, 11:31 AM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
?I gotta check this out and see if this really worked?? he whispered to himself, as he gently walked out the door and stood out into the parking lot behind the restaurant.

(to be continued...)
Oh, you are such a TEASE!

I can't wait to read more.
  #12   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2008, 03:03 PM

Thanks for all the feedback, guys! Normally, I NEVER get so much feedback for my stories on this forum. I'll get to work on the next part of the story in the coming days. Keep the feedback coming!
  #13   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 03:03 PM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
Would love the next chapter... I've been fantasizing about Todd's exploits all week!
  #14   Add to conoemadre's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2008, 12:44 AM

conoemadre is on a distinguished road
Hey rex always leaving in suspense!!! nice start by the way???

#15   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2008, 03:58 AM

I appreciate the feedback, guys! Let's see if I can work on it over the weekend...
  #16   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2008, 07:52 PM

Todd's Wish - Part 2

Disclaimer: This story is about an underage character who gains super strength. There are no sex scenes in this story. If you don't care about these kinds of stories then please don't read it and spare me the nasty comments later.

There were several cars parked next to the Chinese restaurant where the wishing well was located. Since the restaurant was located in a small strip mall, there was an additional row of shops located next to it as well. Behind the restaurant there was a six-foot-tall chain-linked fence which kept people out of a storage warehouse, which was being used by an old scrap yard.

Todd walked out of the restaurant and walked to the back lot, where the employees’ cars were parked. He felt different, for some reason. He knew he had just made his strange wish, and he wanted to find out if his wish had indeed come true. Already, he had noticed that the cut on his hand had disappeared.

As Todd walked around the back parking lot of the restaurant, he spotted an old Ford Thunderbird. The big, old car just sat there, with the tires removed, and it was sitting on blocks.

“I bet that car must be really heavy…” the boy thought to himself, as he curiously approached the old car. “I should have the strength to lift it…”

Todd quietly walked up to the front of the car and positioned himself right in front of the vehicle. First, he looked around, and made sure nobody else was watching him. Then, he carefully placed his fingers on the bottom of the front bumper of the car, and started lifting the large vehicle upward. To the boy’s great surprise, the car seemed as light as a feather, and the entire front of the car raised up easily in Todd’s hands. In fact, Todd even let go with his left hand, and only held on to the car’s bumper with just his right hand.

“Wow! It worked! I’m strong! I can lift this car!” he cheered to himself, as he glanced at the bottom of the old vehicle. He held the car up as high as his arm could stretch, until he gently lowered the vehicle back until the wheels landed back on the stacks of blocks.

“Well, that was easy!” Todd smiled, as he slapped his hands together. “Nobody would expect a ten-year-old kid to lift a thousand-pound car with one hand…”

Todd turned away and walked towards the chain-linked fence behind the parking lot. He studied the height of the fence, and wondered if he had the strength to climb over it.

“I wonder if I could just leap over it?” he asked himself.

Todd then bent down and decided to try to just leap over it, knowing he already possessed superhuman strength. To his surprise, he leaped into the air and soared over the fence by ten feet, landing on the roof of the warehouse! As soon as Todd came down on his feet, he let out a deep sigh of relief.

“Whoa! That was awesome!”

The mighty boy looked around, realizing he had leaped much further than expected, confirming the fact that he was now much stronger than he had even imagined.

Todd walked over to the edge of the roof and now, without any fear, jumped to the ground and landed on his two feet. With his super strength, he didn’t feel any pain at all, and he was now able to jump much higher than anyone else around!

“Let me see if I can get into this place…” he laughed, as he walked up to the steel door, which was locked with a padlock.

Todd reached out with his left hand, and grabbed hold of the steel padlock. Then, with incredible ease, the boy snapped the metal padlock and pulled it off the thick, metal bar, like it was as thin as a toothpick. Then he tossed the padlock on the ground, and pushed the door open.

“No steel lock is going to keep me outside!” he chuckled to himself. “I can bend and break steel with my strength!”

The boy walked in and found several old cars parked next to each other in the stuffy, old warehouse. Some of the cars had the doors taken out, others had the windows removed, and others had all the tires missing. These cars were just being saved for scrap parts, and Todd realized that the cars were owned by a scrap yard dealer.

Todd walked up to one of the old pickup trucks, and easily lifted the old Chevy truck from the back end with one hand. Then, he used his other hand to grab hold of part of the chassis on the bottom of the truck, and he was able to lift the entire truck into the air. While holding the 4,500 pound vehicle above his head, Todd walked towards another truck, and then hurled the truck, which he was carrying, on top of the other truck that was parked in front of him! The truck landed on top of the second vehicle with a loud CRASH, with glass shattering and steel bending on impact, as the roof of the cabin of the lower truck became deformed due to the impact of the other vehicle landing on top of it.

“Whoohoo!” The boy cheered. “That was awesome!”

Suddenly, playing with real vehicles was just like playing with toys. Todd could lift them and toss them around and carry them, and nothing and nobody could stop him! He had the strength to do whatever he wanted and it felt GREAT!

“If I can lift cars, then I can also lift ships, airplanes and boats… Who’s gonna stop me?” Todd cheered, as he studied his handiwork. It was an awesome sight, seeing two trucks stacked on top of each other. Todd felt great. He felt STRONG. He turned to his right and made a fist. Then he flexed and watched, as a small ball of muscle appeared on his arm. Now that he had performed his first feat of super strength, he felt as if his arms had grown stronger.

“I must be getting stronger every time I use my strength…” Todd grinned, as he admired his bicep. He was slowly becoming more muscular, and he figured he would become more muscular every time he would use his awesome strength. “I can’t wait to teach Mike and the other guys a lesson!”

Todd then started to jog home. Running was a breeze, thanks to his superhuman strength. He raced home in no time at all, flying through the streets like a race car. When he reached his house, he noticed on his watch that he had run the three miles in just a few seconds. And he wasn’t even tired! Things were going to be different from now on!!

Todd went home to change into some other clothes, before he left the house and headed towards the park. On his way over there, he stopped when he heard a familiar voice.

“So, twerp, do you have my money?”

When he turned around, he spotted Mike, Ben and Eric standing near the park entrance, grinning as they were planning their next humiliation of their favorite victim.

“Yeah…” Todd said defiantly.

“Well, give it to me!” Mike said, as he came closer. “Hand me my twenty bucks, you runt!”

“Come and get it, asshole…” Todd replied coolly.

That remark infuriated Mike, and marched towards the smaller boy. When he stood right before him, he reached out and grabbed hold of Todd’s jacket.

“What did you say, runt?” Mike sneered.

“Don’t touch me!” Todd responded, as he reached out with both hands, and pushed against Mike’s shoulders and gave him a mighty shove backwards, sending the taller boy soaring through the air! Mike practically flew ten feet through the air before landing on his back on a patch of grass, completely in a state of shock!

Ben and Eric both gasped at Todd’s display of strength, wondering what had just happened.

Then they both ran over to where Mike was laying on the grass, and they helped him get back on his feet. All three of them where completely stunned by Todd’s incredible display of super strength, and they became very afraid of the boy when they realized that Todd was slowly approaching them.

“Let’s get outta here!” Mike stuttered to his friends. “I dunno how he did that, but I don’t want to mess with him anymore…”

Todd decided to give the thugs a head start, as he slowly walked closer to them. He knew that he could have easily caught up to them, but he wanted to have some fun with them and make them run for it.

The three boys ran out of the park and headed towards the streets where several houses where located. Todd decided to stay behind them, and just let the guys run. As they crossed one of the streets, they saw a man standing there, who was curiously watching the three bigger boys running away from Todd, who was clearly much smaller and younger than all three of them. The man was Dean Winchester, who was in Concrete with his brother, investigating the strange occurrences surrounding the strange wishing well in the Chinese restaurant.

“You better run!” Todd shouted at the three guys. Todd loved it. He was always the one running away from the bullies, and now the roles were reversed for the very first time.

When Todd passed the man, who was staring at them, he couldn’t help but stop and wonder why the man was looking at them.

“You got a problem, Mister?” Todd asked Dean.

“What?” Dean replied. “No…”

Todd decided to let the man be, and to focus his attention on the three running cowards. He was just having way too much fun now, running after the three big guys. He was now the stronger one, and this was just the beginning. Todd was determined to use his strength to show these goons who was boss from this point forward, and he was going to enjoy every minute of it! Right now, he would let them run for it, until their next encounter. Then he would show off his strength.

The three boys decided to split up, and each eventually ran to their own home. Since Todd wanted to show off his strength to all three of them together, he decided to call off the chase. He just laughed at the idea that the three thugs were now scared of him, even though Todd was smaller and younger than them.

“I’ll show them…” Todd said to himself, as he started to walk home. “next time I catch those three thugs together…”

He decided to go home and ask his grandfather for some money so he could get something to eat at the McDonald’s down the street from their house. Maybe he would get lucky, and see the three dudes again. After all, Concrete was a small town, and there weren’t that many places to go have dinner, when you were a teenager growing up in this place…
  #17   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2008, 10:24 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
As Todd walked around the back parking lot of the restaurant, he spotted an old Ford Thunderbird. The big, old car just sat there, with the tires removed, and it was sitting on blocks.
Ooo, the author knows his cars. Can anyone say...restoration?!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #18   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
Ooo, the author knows his cars. Can anyone say...restoration?!
My previous landlord had restored an old blue Thunderbird... So I guess I used that in the story... LOL. Just imagine the sight... A big old car... several thousand pounds of steel, being lifted by a little ten-year-old boy...
  #19   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 05:13 PM

Great update !

Can't wait to see what happens to Todd .
  #20   Add to ppp555's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 08:17 PM

ppp555 is on a distinguished road
Just watch Supernatural ep 4.08 (Wishful Thinking), it's where this entire story is from.
  #21   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 10:03 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Wow! This is set in Concrete! No pun intended. Seriously though, it's always great to find a story set close to home (Seattle, WA) it makes it seem more like it could actually happen...
  #22   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2008, 12:43 AM

Check the media section of the forum .

I found a short clip with Todd tossing the van and shouting

" KNEEL BEFORE TODD !!!! "
  #23   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2008, 03:43 AM

Oh man, it got removed! I wish I would have taped that episode, because I definitely wanted to see it again. I was in bed with the flu when I saw it, and I'm writing the story using Adam's notes. Darn...
  #24   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2008, 05:18 PM

If you need a refresher, catch the full episode on WB's website...

[COLOR=#ffff66]http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/play/44....0480000000002[/COLOR]

Unless it's already been removed!
  #25   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2008, 05:44 PM

Kneel before Todd! Kneel before Todd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek2Jock View Post
If you need a refresher, catch the full episode on WB's website...

[COLOR=#ffff66]http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/play/44....0480000000002[/COLOR]

Unless it's already been removed!
I just checked and this episode wasn't listed among one of the "full episodes" that was on there! That's OK... I got Adam's notes to go on... Thanks, anyway! I appreciate that! I should have video taped it when it aired three weeks ago... Oh well... You don't think straight when you're walking around with a 99.3 degree fever...
  #26   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2008, 07:56 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Loving this story so far! Keep going!
  #27   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2008, 07:53 AM

FOUND THE VID !!

Just type " Kneel before Todd " in the search box and it's supposed to be the 1st vid on the list .

Don't want to risk embedding .

Can anyone see it or find someway to post it ?
  #28   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2008, 01:09 PM

Kneel before Todd! Kneel before Todd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbarradell View Post
Loving this story so far! Keep going!
Well, I actually wrote the "Kneel before Todd!" scene last night, but I wanted to get some more writing done before I post it, otherwise the chapter would be just a bit too short for my taste. But, at least I got that scene in there. Maybe TheMM would convince me to post the short scene anyway... hehe...
  #29   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2008, 01:49 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Well, I actually wrote the "Kneel before Todd!" scene last night, but I wanted to get some more writing done before I post it, otherwise the chapter would be just a bit too short for my taste. But, at least I got that scene in there. Maybe TheMM would convince me to post the short scene anyway... hehe...
Heh, I'm willing to wait on this one.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #30   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2008, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Heh, I'm willing to wait on this one.
Whew... I escaped the wrath of balrog... Hehe...
  #31   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2008, 06:12 PM

Todd’s Wish – Part 3

Mike, Ben and Eric had gone over to their own homes before they all gathered at Mike’s house. This was relatively easy, for they all lived down the street from one another anyway. Since it was getting late in the afternoon, they had asked Mike’s mom if she could give them a ride to the McDonald’s, which was located near a small shopping mall down the street. She agreed, so all three boys piled in her SUV and they drove off.

When they arrived at the restaurant, the boys ordered their foot and sat outside to enjoy their hamburgers. Mike’s mom went over to one of the stores to do some shopping, so she left Mike behind with the other two, and she gave him the keys to the car. The boys just went about their business until one of them spotted Todd walking from a distance!

“Guys! Look! There’s Todd!” Eric shouted.

“Quick! Everybody get in the SUV!” Mike ordered, as he grabbed his mom’s keys and unlocked the door.

Todd looked up and grinned as he spotted the three familiar faces, as they hurried to climb into the blue SUV and quickly slam the doors shut.

“Oh my gosh!” Ben shouted. “He’s coming! He’s coming!”

“Lock the door! Lock all doors!” Eric hollered at Mike, who was sitting in the driver’s seat. “There’s gotta be a knob that locks all the doors! Hit the button!”

“I’m looking! I’m looking!” Mike said frantically, as he searched for the button on the side panel on the door. “Here! I found it!”

When Todd finally reached the driver’s side of the SUV, he pushed against the door, causing the entire vehicle to rock sideways on its tires, due to his strength.

“What’s he doing!?” Eric shouted, as he felt the entire vehicle move.

Then came the most stunning strength feat of all. Todd bent his knees slightly, so he could reach down with his right hand and grab the bottom chassis of the car. Then, in one swift motion, the little boy lifted the entire side of the car off of its wheels with such force, that the car ended up rolling over to the passenger’s side! All three boys who were in the car screamed out of fear and at the top of their lungs, as the car was suddenly tilted sideways due to Todd’s superhuman strength, right in the middle of the parking lot of McDonald’s.

As the SUV leaned on its side, Todd calmly looked on, and raised both arms high in the air in triumph!

“Kneel before Todd! Kneel before Todd!” he shouted out loud.

This was Todd’s moment. He was unstoppable, unbeatable, and indestructible. Here were these three boys, who had bullied him time and time again, and now, he had flipped over an SUV containing his three tormentors using his phenomenal superhuman strength! Nobody could stop him! Nobody could hurt him anymore! He was so powerful, he could lift a car! Who would expect that, from a little, ten year-old kid? Todd just loved the feeling of unstoppable power and unbeatable strength that was his and his alone. Everyone would fear him! He would never be bullied again! He would teach them a lesson they would never forget!

Right after Todd had pushed the SUV on its side with the three teens in it, another car pulled up, with Dean Winchester stepping out. Dean had been investigating the strange occurrences, which had been taking place in the town of Concrete, ever since the wishing well had been granting people their wishes.

Dean gasped when he saw the toppled SUV, and he immediately realized what had happened when he saw Todd standing there, facing the car. He got out and started walking towards the boy.

“Hey, kid… Can I talk to you for a second?” Dean asked him.

“Get out of my way…” Todd replied coolly.

Dean realized he needed to be very careful with this boy, and he wanted to let him know that he was on the kid’s side and that he didn’t want to threaten him.

“Okay… Hey, I can dig it…” Dean said cautiously, as he held up his hands before him. “It’s Todd, right? Look, I know the score, okay? Those kids were bullying you, and—“

“Every day!” Todd shouted. “Every single day! You don’t know what it’s like!”

“No, no, I don’t” Dean chuckled. “But, you’re you, and I’m me… So…”

“I couldn’t stop them! I couldn’t do anything at all…” Todd replied, feeling ashamed and looking down. “Then, Audrey told me about the wishing well…”

“Okay… Look, Todd… I got it… Those guys are nothing but a bunch of mean, little jerks!” Dean explained to the boy as he got closer to him. “But, they’re not superhuman, like you! With great strength comes great responsabili-“

Dean’s last remark had angered Todd tremendously. The boy made a fist with his right hand, and slammed it in Dean’s face, sending the man flying through the air! Dean landed in a pile of trash bags, which were stashed behind the restaurant, several feet from where Todd was standing.

After a few moments, Dean shook his head and got back on his feet. Then he got up and walked towards Todd.

“Hey, kid!” Dean said to him.

Todd turned around and walked back towards Dean, knowing that he was far stronger than the grownup.

“I didn’t want to have to do this” Dean said, as he made a fist. Then Dean swung his fist at Todd’s face with everything he had! Todd’s face turned the other way, just out of reflex, but the boy didn’t show that he felt any pain at all! On the other hand, Dean felt like he had slammed his face into a concrete wall, the minute he punched Todd in his face. Dean immediately dropped to his knees as he grabbed hold of his hand with his left arm, while he cringed in pain.

Right at that moment, Todd reached out with his right hand, and took hold of Dean’s throat. He lifted Dean’s entire body, thanks to his super strength, and he began to apply pressure to dean’s throat. Dean tried desperately to grab hold of Todd’s arm with both hands, and to pull the boy’s arm off of his throat, but every effort was in vain. In fact, Todd was forcing Dean to the ground, while maintaining a look of anger on his face. Dean was very helpless against the super-powered kid!

Meanwhile, Sam Winchester is with Wesley and Hope. Hope realized that Sam and Dean were forcing Wesley to undo his wish, which caused Hope to fall in love with Wesley. She then went to the well and tossed in a coin, wishing that Wesley would never do anything to damage their love.

Immediately Hope’s wish would go wrong, for at that moment, Wesley suffered a massive heart attack! Sam was able to catch him, and let him lie down on the floor. As soon as Hope came closer, Sam ordered her to call an ambulance. The ambulance arrived and Wesley was rushed to the nearest hospital.

At that exact same moment, Todd was squeezing Dean’s throat with his right hand.

“You try to hurt me, huh?” Todd said to the man. “You’re just like them! You’re just another bully!”

Then Dean’s eyes went blank, and he died while Todd was still holding on to his throat.

“Now, look what you made me do!” he said, as he tossed him on the ground. “You’re not going to bully me anymore!”

For a brief moment, Todd stared at the lifeless body of Dean Winchester. Had he just killed a man with his bare hand? Was he really that strong? That powerful? That omnipotent?

“Help us, Todd!” Eric shouted. “Let us out of here!”

Todd walked over to the SUV and noticed that the three bullies were trying to climb out of the side door. He then stood near the edge of the car and waited, as each one of the bullies jumped from the top of the SUV, which was still standing on its side, to where Todd was standing. Todd caught each one of them and set them on the ground. He decided not to kill them or hurt them. He would just chase them and bully them, over time.

Once all three bullies had leaped out of the SUV and landed in Todd’s arms, the three boys started running away from them. Todd decided to have fun with them, one more time.

As Mike ran away, he turned to look where he was going, and suddenly he saw Todd standing right in front of him! How did he get there so quickly?

In fact, Mike practically slammed right into the boy! But, running into Todd was like running into a brick wall. Todd didn’t budge an inch!

“What a pleasant surprise!” Todd laughed, as he grabbed Mike’s hand.

“Let go of me!” Mike pleaded.

“I just wanted to give you something to remember me by…” Todd grinned, as he applied more pressure.

“AAUUWWWW!” Mike screamed, as Todd broke Mike’s hand. “MY HAND!”

“You’ll think of me next time you want to bully someone…” Todd said calmly. “And if you tell anyone about this, I’ll come back for you and do this again, do you hear me?”

Then Todd turned around and disappeared.

An ambulance is called and police arrive to carry away Dean’s body. Mike, Ben and Eric go to the hospital.

Meanwhile, Hope and Sam arrive at the hospital, but it’s too late for Wesley. Wesley has died before he arrived, and he was the only one who could reverse the love-wish placed on Hope. Hope confessed to Sam about the wish she had made, and they realized that this may have caused Wesley to pass away. While Hope and Sam were at the hospital, the three teenage boys arrived there, so that Mike could get his hand taken care of. Another body is brought into the hospital, and that is Sam’s brother Dean.

Sam was totally devastated by the death of his brother Dean. He even tried to cry out to Castiel, the angel, but the angel never appeared before him to help him out. So, Sam did the only other thing that he could think of, and search for the coin that caused the wishing well to grant all the wishes at the restaurant in the first place. He went back to the motel to look for it.

Sam found out more things about the coin in the book, which held Wesley’s coin collection. He found, that the coin had the power to only grant wishes to one person at a time and that each person only got one wish and no more. He realized that he couldn’t make any wishes that would harm the coin itself, or undo any previous wishes.

So, Sam went to the morgue and stole his brother’s body. Then he took it back to the Chinese restaurant, and broke in. There, he took another coin, and tossed it into the wishing well, with his dead brother lying behind him.

“I wish for Dean to come alive again…” he said, as he tossed the coin into the water.

Suddenly, he heard a soft moan, and he turned around. There, on the floor, dean quietly awakened, and he was alive! The two brothers embraced, for it worked! The wishing well had brought Dean back to life again!

“We need to get rid of this well, bro…” Dean said to his brother.

“Got any ideas?” Sam wondered.

“Well, I’m supposed to be dead and we’re supposed to get rid of this well. Not to mention, you’d be wanted for stealing my dead body. Let’s burn the place and get out of this crazy town. After all, I want to get far away from that crazy, superhuman kid…” Dean explained. “My throat still hurts…”

Dean and Sam then burn down the Chinese restaurant. That way, they destroyed the wishing well, and prevented anyone else from ever making any more wishes.

Everything else in the town of Concrete had returned to normal except for one person… A ten-year-old boy named Todd, who was walking around with superhuman strength, and who was growing stronger every single day…
  #32   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 03:31 AM

Amazing chapter, glad its not exactly like the series episode that wraps everything up all tidy. At least this allows there to be future chapters of Todd's amazing feats and progress.
  #33   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 03:06 PM

Thanks, Geek2Jock, although I'm kinda disappointed that you're the only one who's left any feedback so far.
  #34   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 03:11 PM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Well so far mate I'm loving this story, really looking forward to the next installment

Matt
  #35   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 04:58 PM

I wouldn't sweat it, probably just the timing of the post.
  #36   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 07:25 PM

Well, thanks for sticking with me, guys! After a year of writing one VERY LONG superhero novel, it feels kinda weird writing a story about a "bad boy" with super strength for a change. I guess I just wanted to write something different.

Adam took the time to write an outline from the Supernatural TV episode, and I used that to write the story. It's too bad that I haven't heard from him, so I guess he never got to read the finished story.

I wanted to get through this chapter so that it would get my past the TV show. From this point forward, I can be more creative and come up with my own story ideas for Todd and what he'll do with his super strength. Let me know if you have any ideas of your own!
  #37   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 08:55 PM
"This is no trick!"

Well, it'll be interesting to see what he does next as he continues to gain strength (perhaps geometrically?). Maybe now all that raw powah starts to make him a grow a bit (maybe not huge, but noticable).

I kinda didn't like how it seemed slightly rushed after Dean died, but I suppose that was just how I haven't seen the episode myself.

#38   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2008, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Well, it'll be interesting to see what he does next as he continues to gain strength (perhaps geometrically?). Maybe now all that raw powah starts to make him a grow a bit (maybe not huge, but noticable).

I kinda didn't like how it seemed slightly rushed after Dean died, but I suppose that was just how I haven't seen the episode myself.
Yes, I can see that. The focus of the story is on Todd, and not on Sam and Dean.
  #39   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2008, 06:32 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Adam took the time to write an outline from the Supernatural TV episode, and I used that to write the story. It's too bad that I haven't heard from him, so I guess he never got to read the finished story.
I'm here, though surprised that you would keep posting new chapters on the same thread! I found chapters 2 and 3 to be quite enjoyable and I look forward to seeing where things go from here.
  #40   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2008, 02:35 PM

Great to hear from you, Adam! I posted all three chapters in one thread so that I could keep the story in one place, that's all. I'm not sure if I'll continued doing that for whatever comes next...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options