The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
A Better Version

Just something I'm working on. Different writing style, etc. Let us know what you think... if you want. Whatever. As a disclaimer, there's a little bit of unnatural magicky stuff, and probably not enough muscle. Such are the first part of any of my stories, it seems. Anyway, enjoy if you can.

- Dem

A Better Version

It was that dream again.

It was a metallic, beeping device, kept in a small hut lined with shelves of dusty objects. He walked into the hut, and looked at all the ornaments and bland decorations. Every movement towards that device felt wrong, but still he was moving. Looking out the window in case anyone saw, he shut the wooden boards over and picked up the device. As he did he found the floor getting closer as he gradually began to shrink. Smaller, smaller...

Smaller.

?Adam!?

Sunlight streamed from the window. It was only a dream. He rolled over into the light to find his alarm clock broken and his Dad at the door to the cupboard of a bedroom, glowering at being woken up before time.

?You're gonna be late.?

So much for shaping his own destiny. Adam couldn't even get the bus to work on time.

?I'm not going.?

Destiny could wait.

-

Destiny had other ideas.

?Where is he?? Lydia demanded. Adam Gray should have turned up half an hour ago. In a company as large as J.T. Computing, there was always one of the many cubicles void of an employee. Getting paid to supervise was all well and good, until it came to chasing down no-shows. Adam had a poor track record, enough that Lydia actually knew who he was. Pointing to the nearest person, a guy in a red shirt, Lydia said ?Get me his address.? She was going to find him herself.

Cut to Lydia walking through the large car park beneath the building. She's a pretty woman, with a trendy modern pro-women suit and a pale pink shirt unbuttoned to suggest at ample cleavage. Blonde hair cascaded in waves behind her, though the dim yellow car park lights did not do this justice. They also failed to point out the hulking figure watching behind the dull white van which always parked in that space.

Lydia owned a sleek, silver car. She didn't know the make. It was expensive, and shiny, and that was enough for her. She looked at the address one more time, as if it could have changed between the office and the car park. Adam lived in a pretty dull neighbourhood, where her drive was sure to impress. She had thought that would be the case, what with his ruffled appearance despite the suit he wore. This was the fourth time in the month that he had simply failed to show up, so she wasn't just going to show off. He only lived a ten minute drive from the city centre and she would treat any employee the same way.

She went to open the car door, and a large hand grabbed her forearm.

She knew self defence. She had always expected someone to try it on with her in a car park. Only, she couldn't actually move her arm. Not an inch. Looking up from the large hand, she gaped at the man (of course it was a man) holding her in place. Lydia had never in her wildest dreams thought she would be raped by such a buff, handsome fellow. He had to be six foot three, she thought meticulously, and he had trouble fitting between the two cars. He wasn't straining to hold her in place, but veins bulged like wires on his heaving biceps, disappearing beneath the fabric which barely wrapped around his immense chest in the way of a blue t-shirt. A bull neck and a gleaming white-toothed smile completed the man.

Lydia licked her lips.

?I was wondering if you could help me.? The man spoke, in a baritone which hit every right note in Lydia's body. ?I'm looking for a man called Adam Gray...?

-

Excuse the wall, I put it up from time to time
A silver shade, and the design is all mine...

?I'm not perfect... I don't claim to be? Adam muttered, some time after his Dad had given up on getting him out of bed. His music was on, but not unsociably loudly. Eventually he rolled out of bed, leaving the blanket on the floor as he trudged to the window. He could see his reflection in the window, a slim young man with a dusting of hair on his chest and his abs area. Not that he had abs. Adam chuckled drily at the thought, scratching his armpit and wondering whether he should get dressed or not. What was the point? He wasn't working. It was more hassle than it was worth. He could stay in bed, pretend to write something worth reading and look at pictures of Jake Gyllenhaal whilst snacking on Pringles.

Adam was going to turn away from the window, but something glued him to the spot. He saw a silver car turn the corner at the end of the road. Shit. She'd always threatened to do this, and here she was. Adam knew what to do. He'd face it like a man. He pulled on his dark jeans, his flat trainers and his black shirt which didn't smell at all despite how long it had gone without a wash. He was about to head to the window in his Dad's room to climb down the tree teenager-style when his bedroom door opened, and there stood the largest man Adam had ever seen. He easily filled the doorway, preventing him from making an escape.

?Who are you?? He asked, edging back a few steps. His eyes darted from the man's biceps to his full chest, and down to his tight trousers. Damn! He'd never been robbed by a good looking guy before.

?I'm Kent.? The man said with a small smile. A woman pushed past him, looking around the room and glowering at Adam. Shit, it was her. Was he her husband or something?

?Adam Gray, you have some explaining to do!? Lydia hissed, pointing dramatically at his nose. They stood at the same height. Adam stepped back and held his thin arms up, shaking his head.

?Hang on woman, this is my turf. Your authority means jack here.?

?You're supposed to be at work, if you had any sense of-?

?Be quiet, both of you.? Kent said, and both of them turned to face the immense man still stood in the doorway. ?We don't have long. Lydia, you can go now.? As if she needed his permission.

?I'm not going anywhere yet.?

?Your choice.? Kent said, shrugging his wide shoulders. ?Adam, I need your assistance in something I can't do alone.?

?.... What??

Kent opened his mouth, but then his open expression turned into a frown. ?We don't have the time now. He's coming. Get your things together, we're leaving. Now.?

?What the hell?? Adam asked, ?I'm not going anywhere until I know what's going on!"

Kent folded his arms, and Adam suddenly got the feeling that if he wanted to, then Kent could easily do whatever he wanted with him. Lydia seemed to think the same thing, because she stood by the door with Kent. She smirked at Adam, but then her eyes widened and she pointed to the window. ?Look out!?

If Adam had not seen it for himself before being tucked under Kent's arm, then he would not have believed that a man had leapt through his bedroom window wielding what looked to be a very long, very sharp axe. ?Oh fuck...!? Before the man could straighten up, Adam was whisked off down the stairs and out the door.

?Get in the car.? Kent said, dropping both Adam and Lydia. When Lydia opened the driver's door, he shook his head. ?I'm driving.? Lydia did not complain. Adam got behind the driver's seat, and even Lydia sat in the back. It was the nicest car he had ever seen...

?Ow!? Kent drew the seat back, squashing Adam into his seat.

?Seatbelts.? Kent told them.

-

?How did he do that?? Lydia asked Kent.

?Do what??

?Jump through the bloody window, that's what.?

Kent looked in the mirror, and Adam thought he looked fed up for a second. ?That man was Denver. He's been sent to kill you, Adam, for the same reason I'm here to get help from you.?

?What the hell is this, Terminator or something?? Adam demanded.

?Not quite. But I don't know what Terminator is.?

Lydia said, ?You're not from the future, right??

?No.?

?That guy still jumped through the window.?

?He's not human.?

?Oh.? Lydia watched Kent changing gear with his large hand. Adam appeared to be doing the same thing. They shared a look, one which spelt out their mutual attraction. Then Lydia realised what he'd just said and her gaze jolted from thin man to sexy man. ?Not human? What the hell??

?You heard me. Neither am I.? Kent said calmly, still looking at the motorway.

?Where are we going?? Adam asked from the corner.

?Somewhere safe. He can find us still, so we have to keep moving.?

?Bull. We left him ravaging my house, remember??

?He can jump up to your bedroom, I'm sure he can follow us.? Lydia said curtly.

?Ten points to the brown-noser.? Kent said, but his pearly smile showed there was no malice. Lydia simpered. "He'll find us, and we'll just have to deal with it."

What was going on?

-

When Kent pulled up at a petrol station, they decided they may as well sit in the field backing the motorway station and reveal those all important truths.

?It's like this? Kent said, sitting with his thick legs crossed on the grass. He took a deep breath, and Adam thought he was going to burst out of that tight shirt. Both he and Lydia sat watching him intently, hoping he did. ?I'm looking for something kept hidden somewhere in this country. I've looked everywhere for it, and it belongs to my family. You're the only one who knows where it is, though, Adam.?

?I don't know what you're talking about.? Adam replied, shaking his head. He wanted to help the large man, he so did, but he couldn't.

?That dream you keep having. The one with the device which makes you smaller.?

?How do you know about that dream??

Kent sighed, and those magnificent pecs swelled again, nearly distracting Adam. ?People have auras, Adam. And your aura screams that you're a Dreamer, it's so purple. That's as simple as I can put it. I can trace you with your aura. So can Denver, though he isn't quite so skilled as I am. Most people have no aura at all, and the people who have coloured ones are like candles in a dark room. You're more like a firework display on top of a hill with supporting bonfires and sparklers.?

?Uhh.?

?What about me?? Lydia asked.

Kent ignored her. ?Adam, I won't hurt you. I'm not threatening you. But if I don't get the Resizer, then Denver will kill you and get it himself. You're not the only Dreamer, just one of a small number. If you don't tell him someone else will. And if you don't tell me, someone else will.? There was a finality to that which Adam did not like one bit. ?If you don't co-operate then you won't have my protection. I don't like bombshells or anything like that, but I need that device.?

?Why.? Adam did not ask; he simply stated the word.

?It's been used by my family for centuries. It does not only make things shrink. It can make things grow as well.? He didn't flex, but Adam thought the man tensed his muscles just mentioning it. ?I was foolish enough to lose it, and it ended up on Earth. This is Denver's chance to find it himself, where it is defenceless, and use it to do who knows what with.?

?To grow with, probably.? Lydia said. ?Does it work on anything?? She asked, shuffling closer to Kent.

?It only works on men. It's done through contact in a small radius. I've not used it yet, and I can't go back home if I don't. It's like a rite of passage to manhood.?

?But you're pretty big already.? Adam said, his mouth slightly agape. He could not be that built naturally, surely?

Kent gave a brilliant grin.?Compared to the people at home, I'm the equivalent of a twelve year old here.?

?Enough of the chatting then. Where's the device Adam?? Lydia asked impatiently, eagerly. Was she licking her lips?

?Uhhh.?

?Tell me everything you know. You know where it is, even if you don't know it consciously.? Kent said, smiling. Adam knew he could trust Kent.

?Well...? He said slowly, remembering the dream. He could remember it vividly, but that didn't mean he knew where it actually was. ?It's on a shelf, and there's loads of dusty objects...? He looked up, and both Kent and Lydia were looking at him expectantly. ?It's a hut. It's small, and made of wood. It has a long winding ramp, and I think it's facing away from the sea... that's all I can think of.?

?That's good.? Kent began.

?No it's not. Do you know how much coastline there is?? Lydia asked.

?Hang on, which of us is the Dreamer here??

?Now he knows he's a Dreamer he'll be able to remember more the next time he has that dream.? Kent said in his unruffled, steady voice. ?The plan is we head to the nearest coast, and in the meantime see what Adam comes up with. I don't know if we'll have enough money, though.?

?I have a credit card.? Lydia said, not mentioning it was Daddy's Gift. ?How much do you have anyway??

?Well, I have a few hundred thousand pounds...?

Adam and Lydia gawped at one another. ?That should be enough!? They chorused weakly. Kent's na?ve relief had the pair wondering if they were really safe with him after all.

?We may as well get going.? Lydia said. ?I'll fill the tank up. A few hundred should do it...? A look from Adam had her scowling. ?Ok, sixty should cover it. Sheesh.?

-

?I can't believe you brought your iPod.?

Adam looked up from his bed. The bed and breakfast was just what they needed after spending all day cramped in the back of the car. ?He told me to get my things, so I did. Why are you even here, anyway??

?You are SO getting sacked when we get home.?

?Hey, that's no problem. I was gonna quit anyway. There's nearly 4 whole buildings in Leicester which I've not worked in. One should be desperate enough to take me on. And like I said, you ain't my boss here.?

?It's people like you who are bad for the economy? Lydia began, but the sound of the shower turning off had both of them looking intently towards the door to the bathroom. ?Do you think it's true?? She asked in a whisper.

?Which part??

?All of it.?

Adam nodded, without thinking. ?I do.?

Lydia seemed relieved. ?I do as well. But if he so much as thinks of saying 'I'll be back', I swear I'll throw something at him.?

The door opened, and Kent stood there wearing a pair of black nylon boxer shorts. His near naked body was every muscular inch as striking as both Lydia and Adam had expected, and more. If this was how good he was before using the device they were after... oh God Adam wanted to remember where it was!

?That was a great shower.? Kent said, making his way to the chair in the corner. Both Adam and Lydia watched him move, his broad torso still a little damp. His tapered waist only made his upper body seem all the more muscular. His legs did not disappoint either, with each easily as big as his waist. The material which hung a little looser at the waist was stretched over his legs, and pushed out invitingly at the crotch. Adam was reminded of the Olympic runners, only on a much larger scale. How could he walk around and not be endlessly fascinated by his own equipment? Kent finally sat down with a few creaks of complaint from the chair, and leaned back.

?You two should get some rest, we'll be leaving early. We can't really stay in one place for long.?

?What about you?? Asked Lydia. There was only two beds. ?Don't you need to sleep??

?Nope. Not yet. Tomorrow night I will.? Cupping his arms behind his head, he seemed unaware of his flaring upper body. That was the image Adam basked in as he went to sleep.

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2008, 06:44 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Hmm...story has more potential, but this writing style may not be yours. It feels kinda rushed and the paragraphs fragmented with one another. But, I suppose it's a refreshing change of pace as well.

Hope to see more in the future.
-Red
  #3   Add to willfrog13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2009, 04:04 PM

willfrog13 is on a distinguished road
Any More ?

Any plans to finish this story? It is a great start.

Will
  #4   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Imagineer

Wow, I'd almost forgotton about this story.

I did write on from this... probably enough for two more parts, three when it's finished. But I never submitted them. As I said, it wasn't really my writing style and I didn't know what people thought of it. So... there you go. I can submit more if you like.

- Dem

- Shamshad Khan
  #5   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2009, 05:04 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
show us what you've got

perhaps it's not your usual style, but i like the pace and the sense of wit in the story- it's definitely worth reading!

hope to see more soon.
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
pfft, you'd damn well better continue this
esp if you've already got a lil more written...it may not be your personal style, but if you managed this much you can prolly manage a bit more...?
~Ille

Things happen.
  #7   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2009, 03:01 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
I kinda like the fragmented style. It feels a bit like film.
  #8   Add to Ulanka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2009, 06:09 AM

Ulanka is on a distinguished road
Leicester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demandred View Post
?Hey, that's no problem. I was gonna quit anyway. There's nearly 4 whole buildings in [COLOR=Red]Leicester [/COLOR]which I've not worked in. One should be desperate enough to take me on. And like I said, you ain't my boss here.?
As in England?!
  #9   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Imagineer

Looks like I'd better root this file out I guess

Ulanka: Yep, the very same. Really nice place, what I saw of it anyway. Used to live an hour away on the train, ended up there once by accident as well when I wanted to go to Meadowhall :P those were the days...

- Shamshad Khan
  #10   Add to Ulanka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2009, 10:53 AM

Ulanka is on a distinguished road
Leicester

Nice but boring... you got really lost because it's an hour away from meadowhall! Suprised someone mentioned it because I'm at uni now and no-one knows where it is or anything. Go Leicester!
  #11   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2009, 08:14 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Leicester isn't that poorly known, is it? They've got a professional football team after all...
  #12   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2009, 06:59 AM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
Great intro! I'm looking forward to the other chapters already posted.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options