The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2008, 06:36 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Oakswood A

Well, it's been a little while, but here's a little more Oakswood. I wanted to write - the guys won't keep it down, just the way I like it - but I was having trouble with the actual main plot. So whilst 8 is being worked on, Here's A. It's like a 7.5, but I just deviated from the Geoff/Wendy/Colette arcs, etc. There's little in here to contribute to the main story, it's just a nice neat little adventure which I enjoyed writing. Maybe when the main story is over I'll go back and fill in some more of their little anecdotes? Please let me know what you guys think, and enjoy Oakswood A.

- Dem

Oakswood A

I was doing my homework when Kane ran in, wielding a sheet of paper.

?What's that?? I asked, though I didn't look up for more than a second.

?It's only the coolest thing I've ever seen. Apart from you.? Kane sat on my bed. ?Look here, it says there's a trip to the local town for the afternoon. Got a coach and everything.?

?Really?? I asked, actually putting my pen down. ?When's this??

?Next Saturday. We have to go, we have to!?

?Well. Alright then.?

?I'm glad you said yeah, I've already put your name down.?

?Gee, thanks Kane,? I said drily as the guy teleported away. The cheeky little...

?Hey Nay-Nay! You're coming to Barkroot too!? Jennifer squealed as she and Sophia ran into the room.

?Brought to you courtesy of Radio Kane?? I asked with a sigh.

?Well, yeah.? Sophia flicked her hair back and smiled. ?I heard the place is more like a city in the middle of nowhere.?

?I've never heard of the place, and I don't live too far from here,? added Jennifer.

?That's great,? I replied from the middle of my text book. ?Jen, this has to be in tomorrow, have you even started it??

?Oh, Nay-Nay. Of course I haven't.? Jennifer had the knack of leaving something until the night before, and still scraping top grades. I hadn't perfected the second part of that yet.

The next few days were a blur of conversation, all about this Barkroot place. According to Kyle, the place was so cool that they wanted to go more than once a year, but it was so difficult to hide a load of ?special? kids and their special powers that it was pretty high in the risk factor.

?But it's tradition,? he added as we ate that night.

?Another one? We should write a list of these.? Kane speared a joint of beef with his fork, and waved it around as he spoke. ?It's no wonder half the school are behind on their work.?

?Only you, lazy ass? I said as I took the beef from him. He looked at his fork, then to me as I chewed it very slowly and deliberately.

?I was gonna eat that.?

?You got beef juice on my shirt,? Harry sighed from where he sat. Since Andy's... departure... he hadn't been the same.

I grinned at Kane and shrugged my arms.

Saturday morning came, and I still didn't know what to wear. Not in the same way as Sophia and Jennifer, who spent all morning trying on different clothes. All my clothing was, as one can guess, rather tight and not too good at hiding stuff. I suppose I was choosing what colour I wanted to paint myself rather than what to wear. In the end, I opted for the timeless sweats and shirt, of a dark grey and white respectively. I had some shoes which fit ? specially ordered from who knows where, the Head just gave them to me a few days after my most recent growth ? and I had my money to get whatever the place sold. And it sold everything, according to Kyle.

Kane appeared on my bed. ?Come on, we'll be late big guy.?

?You never call me Big Guy,? I said as I opened my door for him.

?I guess I do, because I just did.? When Kane got to the door I ended up going through first anyway.

The coach was a brilliant yellow, with the words ?Uber Bus? on the side. I wish I was kidding.

?This feels very... American,? Sophia decided as we climbed aboard amidst the other excited students who hadn't let the bus' name put them off in the slightest.

?I feel like I should be drooling on someone,? Kane said as we made our way down the narrow aisle. They made their way fine; I ended up shuffling along sideways, knocking more people with my arm than I meant to.

?Hey! You over there! Big guy!? Getting used to this name, I turned to the owner of that voice. It was the bus driver of all people. The people on the bus quietened as he spoke. ?I heard you were coming. You get the seat at the very back, it's got more leg room.?

?Great, thanks? I said as I carried on. Kane, Sophia and Jennifer took up the other seats at the back. Kyle was there too, so I figured Corey would be around somewhere. I had a nice backlog of people wanting to sit down by the time I squeezed my way to the back, but at least I could sit down in peace.

?It's a good job I know you, you're taking up all my room? Kane complained.
Well, it was as much peace as I could expect.

?I hope you teleport back,? I replied.

?But I have sweets...? the large bag was procured, and I nearly had one before I heard a pointed cough from Jennifer. Fortunately, by the time we got to Barkroot she had forgiven Kane for getting sweets from the shop and we could enjoy the view without her making snide remarks and sniffing noises. The place itself was suspiciously clean, with lots of grass and trees. It was like the countryside ran into the town, and the neat white and grey buildings just smiled and trimmed the hedges.

?They all look the same,? Sophia observed with her nose pressed against the glass.

?Yeah, you have to actually read the signs,? suggested Kyle. There was something about being on a bus which irritated him, which I found out afterwards to be that he wanted to put his head out the window and wasn't allowed.

I let everyone else get off the bus first. That was when I noticed the distinct lack of teachers and authority figures.

?Yeah, they're pretty trusting for some reason?, Kyle shrugged when I mentioned it.

?Come on, everyone else is beating us! I want to go to the ice cream shop!? Corey insisted as everyone else dispersed in groups.

?You sound like a little kid,? Kyle said. ?Come on guys, I'll show you around.?

?What happened to Harry and Colette?? I asked. I remembered them getting on the bus, but they must have gone instead of waiting.

?Hmm? Like you want to hang around with Colette.? Sophia said, and for a second I got the idea that she was jealous. Surely not? We made our way down the broad streets, which weren't actually too busy. I had a good look at some of the shop windows, but Corey was adamant that we got to the ice cream shop as soon as possible in case there was nothing left.

The place was empty when we got there.

?This is awesome!? Corey said as he threw himself at the counter. ?I've never been in here without a queue before!?

?Well, knock yourself out? Kane said as Corey pranced about the pink and brown shop. ?No, really.?

I looked up at the menu as the teen with the pink and brown apron rolled his eyes and got a fresh pair of gloves on.

?I want the triple supreme fudge with extra orange shavings and raspberry sauce!? Corey said, his fingers twitching as the guy set to it behind the counter.

?That sounds nice,? Jennifer said politely.

?It sounds fucking disgusting,? Kane said less politely as Corey wielded his frozen treat for ?3.

?Enjoy your ice cream,? the guy said as Corey sat down.

?Ummm.? Sophia looked at the menu for a while. ?There's so much to choose from.?

?Yeah.? The guy, Peter by the name tag he wore, sighed. ?Over a thousand possible combinations. Who's next.?

I let Kyle and Jennifer get theirs first. Kyle's was a minty green one with some kind of strange bits on top, and Jennifer's was a combination of every citrus fruit which I thought would double her body weight once she'd eaten it.

?Oooh, I know what I want!? Sophia said as I opened my mouth to order. ?Can I have... the vanilla cone.?

?Eh?? Corey choked from where he sat, but that was what she got and she seemed rather happy with it as she sat next to Kyle.

?What can I get for you?? Peter seemed to stand up a little straighter, and I could tell he was checking my arms out. I tensed them without really thinking, happy for him to watch.

?I'll have the...? I began.

?Hey! Don't you think you should be laying off the fatty food?? Asked someone.

?Eh?? I turned, and met a guy who had to be as tall as my waist. He was almost as wide as me, but it wasn't an awesome V shape like mine ? he was just overweight.

?You heard me, big guy.? The word big took on a whole new meaning, then. ?Make me my usual, Peter.?

?Umm, I was just serving this guy...? Peter began.

?It's fine, let the baby have his bottle.? I walked off before I could give in to the temptation of showing that guy exactly what he was calling ?fat?, probably by throwing him through the window.

?You don't have to take that from people like him, Nathan.? Kane said heatedly. ?You've got super st... uhhh, super strong muscles.? Kyle seemed to relax in his seat, and I didn't blame him. Being superhumanly strong had its perks, but in the ?real? world it was already causing complications.

?It's not worth the trouble,? I said with a shrug. ?Though if he does choke on his ice cream I won't be there to help him out.?

I didn't get an ice cream in the end, which was a shame. It was unnecessary calories, Jennifer assured me, but she seemed tempted to buy another.

?Where to next?? Sophia asked Kyle.

?I think Corey has an idea,? the guy replied as Corey set the pace down another road. We followed him into what looked to be a teddy bear shop, of all things.

?Why are we in here?? Kane asked, and he seemed to have genuine trouble stepping over the threshold into the garishly painted shop. Yellow, orange and lime green made me feel like I'd stepped into a citrus fruit as I looked over the masses of cuddly toys.

?This is the only place I can find that sells second edition blue Robo Teddies.? How Corey kept a straight face when saying that was beyond me, but he picked up some kind of half bear, half robot with fairy wings and pulling the expression Kane pulled whenever he touched my abs.

?Oh, this is great.? Kane stood next to me and folded his arms as the girls ? and Kyle ? looked around with varying amounts of interest. Kyle looked to be getting something for Corey, but from the sounds of it he had what he wanted; the guy put the bear down and waited at the till for his friend.

?Just don't buy anything and you'll be fine,? I said as I stifled a yawn. ?I hope Corey doesn't do this all day, I want to look at some clothes.?

?Well, come on then? Kane said, grabbing my hand and tugging me to the door. I didn't realise what he was doing at first, so it looked like he was trying to pull open a locked door for all the effect it had.

?What? Oh. Yeah, right.? I followed him outside, which was when we realised we had no idea where they sold clothes around here. No big high street signs to be seen anywhere.

?Let's just walk until we find somewhere, there's shit-loads of shops.? Kane wasn't leading the way anymore, but I noticed he didn't let go of my hand. I wrapped mine around his, and he didn't say a word as we walked down the streets together. Kane was quiet as we walked. When I looked down at him, he looked up at me and smiled, squeezing my hand.

?Hey, this looks like a clothes shop. It sells clothes and everything.? I pointed at one of the buildings we walked past, and we went in to have a look around. The place had some classical music playing, which made me cringe, but the stuff was reasonably priced. ?Let's see if they have anything in my size.?

?I think we might need to go somewhere for larger people,? Kane said as he pulled out a t-shirt. ?Look, this is an XL. You could wear it, if you wanted everyone to see your nipples.?

?I'm not really fussed, but I can't wear tshirts and sweats for the rest of my life. Let's ask if they know any shops with bigger clothes.? When I looked up from the clothes rack, Kane had already gone to ask someone. I saw him waving his arms around at the woman at the till, pointing to me and making impressions of my body with his hands. I turned my back on him until he came back looking pleased with himself.

?I know where to go, follow me.?

?Twat.?

That was how we ended up in Suki's Big Clothes Shop.

?I feel like I'm a sumo wrestler or something,? I muttered as I looked at the sign. When we went in, I was struck by the oriental quality of it. Of course, it only made me feel more like a sumo wrestler. Nobody else was in there, apart from a short Japanese woman with a fuschia kimono and her hair in an elaborate bun.

?Good afternoon gentleman!? She said, shuffling over to us and giving us a bow. Kane did the same, but I thought I'd end up head-butting her if I did. ?Which of you are we shopping for? Hmmmmmm?? I think she was making a joke, so I gave a polite laugh.

?We're here for me,? I said.

?No shit,? Kane muttered. It felt like he was swearing in front of my family or something.

?We'll just... have a look around,? I said as I shuffled away. I didn't want the woman peering over my shoulder (at least metaphorically ? I don't think she could have been taller than Kane).

?Yeah. Come on baby, let's get you some clothes to cover that hot body of yours!? Kane pulled me away, and it only worked this time because I was too mortified to react. By the time my ears had stopped burning we were at the other end of the shop rifling through jeans.

?Kane...?

?You're no fun Nathe. Who cares? We're having fun aren't we?? He held up a pair of jeans. ?Here, try these on. Oh, and these...? By the time we reached the changing room, I was carrying a small mountain of clothes in almost every imaginable colour. That wasn't the worst problem, though. The booth, to say it was in a shop for larger people, was the same size as those in regular shops.

?I won't be able to turn around,? I said.

?It's ok, I'll help you get changed.? Kane prodded my back until I got into the booth and leaned against the back wall. He put the clothes on the hangers and locked the door, though by this time there was only enough room for him to press against my front. That was when I realised that was his idea all along.

?You're far too hormonal to be let out in public,? I told him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

?Come on Nathe, it's been ages.? His hands brushed lower, then around to the front of my trousers.

?It's been about 12 hours? I started, but when he undid my trousers I decided that it was sometimes better to go with the flow and forget the particulars. My throbbing member urged me on, and as Kane wrapped his mouth around it as much as he could I just leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes. Kane was a frequent visitor to my manhood, but even so every time felt very, very good. Lust allowing, I could happily leave him to suck me off for hours. When he did that thing with his tongue, I was happy for him to share a cubicle with me.

?Are you alright in there?? Came the polite voice of the shop attendant. I opened my eyes, realising a little too late that Kane was gagging on me because I was ramming his head with my hand. I really didn't know my own strength sometimes.

?I'm fine!? I replied, holding my breath until I heard her walking away.

?You're really fine. Apart from when you're trying to - ? Kane broke off as I pressed myself against him, my hot cock rubbing along his stomach. He moved his hands along the thick shaft, and didn't say anything for a while. His fingers against my warm skin made me grab Kane by the arms, pinning him against the door as I kissed him.

?Oh, Nathe...? Kane gasped into my ear as we kissed. ?Stop it, shit...?

I carried on, of course. Kane began to wriggle where I had him pinned up.

?No, really, otherwise-? the door creaked and snapped with no remorse, leaving me and Kane free to fall into the middle of the shop. I held an arm out, mostly to stop me from squashing Kane, but it still took my breath away. A pair of feet near my head had me looking up, making eye contact with a rotund couple. Kane's antics had my entire backside exposed... beautiful as Kane insisted it was, it wasn't open to the general public. I think I went a shade of beetroot.

?Definitely TP time? I heard Kane say. I was thrown through that ice-cold slide again as Kane took me to... when I could see again, I was lying in a heap of clothes with Kane. We were in the street next to the bus, where people were staring at us. We'd just appeared out of nowhere to them. Shit.

?Kane!? I hissed, but the guy was snoring loudly. I got off him, pulling my sweats back on and wishing my boner would just go away. It didn't, though, even as I picked up the clothes we seemed to have gained from the shop. Stealing, technically, but that wasn't the priority for these people right then. I picked Kane up in one hand, the clothes in the other, and set off at a brisk pace. I didn't know where to go, but I couldn't get on the bus in case people realised where we were from and linked it back to the school. Somewhere private would do, because then Kane could just take us back to our corridor. Yes, somewhere private. I thought I had that part sorted as I found a small park. Every park had public toilets, we could just sit out any whiplash from our little display of power and it would all be fine.

I was just stepping into the toilets when I felt the air about my ankles harden. I nearly dropped Kane onto the mustard tiled floor as I had to balance myself. When I tried to look behind me, I couldn't actually see around Kane, and I wasn't about to let him go.

?I knew there was something about you kids.? It was the fat guy, I could tell from his voice. ?I should have known there'd be some school found here eventually.?

?Wait, you didn't...?? I found myself intrigued in spite of myself. I tugged at the invisible chains around my feet, but I was completely stuck.

?Home Ed, big guy.? The man walked around me, and looked up with his arms folded atop his huge stomach. ?Say, you should put your friend down before he gets hurt.?

?Nobody's gonna hurt him,? I assured him as calmly as I could manage. My right arm was suddenly thrown to the side as the air was locked around my wrist.

?Put him down, and he won't get hurt.? The guy said with a grin I really didn't like. I put Kane on the floor as carefully as I could with my limbs trapped. My left arm was thrown out like my right, and I was dragged against the wall like I weighed nothing. Trying to resist the movement only caused me to start sweating, mostly through worry. I was so used to being able to move without resistance that to be completely trapped now... up against the windowless wall, I felt like a small child pinned by an older brother.

?See, that wasn't so bad was it?? The man asked as he took a step closer to me. ?Now comes the fun part.?

?What the hell are you doing?? I demanded, but my authoritative tone came out as more of a squeak.

?Don't resist it, Nathan.? The man was tugging at my sweats now, and in spite of myself I was getting hard.

?Don't touch me!? I said, wriggling my hips as much as I could. His clammy hands on my warm sides sent shivers down my back; my toes curled and I had to bite my lip. ?I thought I was too fat for your liking anyway??

?Oh, you're big. But I think you can be bigger.? What was he getting at? Did he want me to grow even more? My cock liked that idea a hell of a lot. The man put a hand on my throbbing member and began to thrust, his other hand rifling through his bag. When he pulled out a chocolate cake, I stopped enjoying myself and started gaping.

?You're going to eat this.?

?No fucking way.? This was turning into a fucked up X-rated Matilda. The hand on my dick squeezed, then let go altogether. ?You can't even reach high enough, little man.?

?Call me Edgar.? My captor just held the cake up, and I felt the air around my neck thicken. It began to push my head forwards, and down. My arms moved to accommodate for this movement until Edgar could reach my mouth.

I can't believe I'm being force fed cake, with my trousers down, in a public toilet by a fat bloke called Edgar. My pride was already so wounded I kept my mouth shut as he smothered the cake over my lips. His chocolate-smothered hands darted everywhere, but I refused to eat it. They tugged at my shirt, and with strength I didn't realise the guy had, tore it right down the centre. Those hands went all over my chest as well, which didn't exactly help in making me any less excited.

?Don't make me angry, Nathan.?

I bit his fingers, and grinned at him as he swore and clutched his hand.

?Super strength, dick. I could bite those chubby digits off.? When he stopped hopping around, he glared at me and punched me right in the face. How my nose didn't break is beyond me, but it bloody hurt. Edgar was still nursing his hand as he stepped back. Maybe I had super strong bones too. ?I'll do the same to your friend if you don't do exactly what I say.?

I looked over at Kane's slumped figure and winced. When he woke up, he could teleport us out of this bizarre situation. In the meantime, however... ?Fine. Whatever. I won't bite you again. This had better be good cake.?

?It's got my hair in it,? Edgar said as he held the next piece up to my mouth. As I opened my mouth to bite, I saw Kyle the poodle sniffing at the edge of the toilet enterance. He looked up, and began to bark.

?What? Get away, you stupid dog!? Edgar turned and kicked at Kyle, but the super pooch ran outside again.

?He could probably smell the food,? I suggested.

?Well, it's gone now.? Edgar held the cake up again. I took my time in leaning towards the cake, hoping Kyle was going to fetch someone. My lips were actually touching the cake when I heard footsteps outside.

Corey ran in, holding Kyle in his arms. ?What the fuck?!?

?Man, this is awkward,? I shrugged as Edgar stared at Corey. His arms flung back as the air stiffened around them and Kyle landed with an indignant yap next to Kane. But then, much to my surprise, Corey simply shifted his hands and the air was no longer holding him.

?I can open any lock,? he explained as the air around his feet met the same fate.

?Get me off this wall and I won't batter your ass into an alternate time zone,? I told Edgar.

?You wouldn't.? Edgar moved away as I could suddenly move my arms. The first thing I did was wipe my mouth on my torn shirt.

?Do you know how much of a pain it is to buy these? Probably, because yours are likely to be specially made.? I threw the shirt at him. "Actually, I don't know why you did what you did in a public toilet. People come in these places. Sometimes they even piss in them." I looked from him to my two flatmates. "How did you find me?"

?We followed your scent from the bus... people talked about what happened and we figured the large strapping young man and his surly friend were you two.? Kyle was a human again, and he stood with Corey by the only way in or out. I never felt so grateful for Corey's unique power before, which made all safes and bathroom doors a danger.

?I don't think we should talk about this little incident. It makes George Michael look normal.? Corey said, eyeing my dick critically. Kyle was eyeing it too, but with a lulling tongue. I pulled my sweats back up slowly, grinning as I stuffed myself back in. Modesty was quickly slipping away during my time at Oakswood.

?I'm all up for forgetting this ever happened. Let's just find somewhere quiet to sit down, yeah?? I suggested. ?That's what I came in here for in the first place. Waiting for Kane to wake up.?

?He will, now the fun's over? Kyle grinned as Kane did indeed begin to stir.

?Wha...?? He asked from the floor, groggily blinking and looking around.

?Don't worry about it Kane, it's all fine...? I began.

?No it's not. I meant to teleport us back to my room. Where are we??

?Uhhh. Still in Barkroot.?

?Fuck.? Kane scrambled to his feet, glowering at Edgar and looking at my bare, chocolate smothered chest. ?I don't think I can teleport you anymore, Nathe. You're just too...? the words drifted away as he moved closer, and nuzzled at my chest. I decided not to tell him Edgar's secret ingredient.

We went back on the bus, after Kane had cleaned my chest and face with his tongue and a bit of water. I wore one of the many bits of clothing we'd effectively stolen.

?I don't think we're going to be coming back next year,? Kyle said on the way.

?I don't want to come back,? I replied with a shrug.

?I can just teleport here when I want to, now.? Kane grinned at me and put his hand on my leg. ?Not with you, I don't think. You're just too much to carry far anymore.?

?I can deal with it,? I replied. I moved his hand onto my crotch. ?I hope you liked that cake.?

?It was well nice. Apart from that it came from a nutter.? We'd let Edgar go, in the end. What else could we do? Kane hadn't liked it one bit when all had been explained, growling at what people did to ?My Nathan? and how I was ?Not to be abused by anyone else.?

?So, how was your day then guys?? Harry asked over his shopping bags from the seat in front.

?Just the usual, really? I smiled.

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demandred For This Useful Post:
Reeza (February 5th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 31st, 2014)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2008, 07:24 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Mmmmmm!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2008, 07:49 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
I would have totally smashed his skeletons back to the stone age. That was a really disturbing chapter, I enjoyed reading that.
The premise for this story is fantastic, it opens it up and doesn't restrain the imagination.
Great as always, can't wait for more =o)
  #4   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Hmm, I wonder what that chocolate hair cake was all about. What effect will it have on Kane? And what does Edgar want?

And what's that film called where that fat kid in that boarding school is forced to eat a chocolate cake that has blood, sweat and tears in it?

Anyway, good to see some Oakswood again
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2008, 01:08 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the Christmas delight. I, too, am intrigued by the cake and Edgar's power over Nate. You had me outright laughing again with this segment. Really looking forward to your next installment.
Mike
  #6   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2008, 03:20 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
A welcome holiday gift from Demandred and the gang at Oakswood. I've really been enjoying this story--it's escapism at its best. Thanks for the good times.

Tell Nathan he can order clothes on the Internet machine now--even big sizes. I've done it.
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2008, 03:46 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
<drool>

Digger!

Big clothes!

Mmmmm!

</drool>

Richard